Get woke go broke - Bud Light etc

26,245 Views | 375 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by Palestinian Chicken
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:

Are you really that stupid, or are you asking for a stupid friend?

You can certainly answer him instead of being a jerk. Are you always to afraid to post anything of substance?
AunBear89
"Too" rather than "to" - a Berkeley grad should at a minimum know this difference.

And it wasn't an honest question, so it got the answer it deserved.

Furthermore, if you honestly don't understand the connection between homosexuality and transgender, then I ask you this: are you aware of LGBTQ+? Do you recognize what those letters stand for? Perhaps this might get you closer to an understanding.

Feeling better, now, Snowflake003?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

"Too" rather than "to" - a Berkeley grad should at a minimum know this difference.

And it wasn't an honest question, so it got the answer it deserved.

Furthermore, if you honestly don't understand the connection between homosexuality and transgender, then I ask you this: are you aware of LGBTQ+? Do you recognize what those letters stand for? Perhaps this might get you closer to an understanding.

Feeling better, now, Snowflake003?

A typo doesn't mean I don't know how to spell. You clearly know that I can write as I have posted enough here with proper grammar. It is ironic that you attack him for a dishonest question and then make a dishonest attack on me.

Someone can certainly be against Dylan Mulvaney's childish Budlight advertisements and generally supportive of homosexuality. Lumping everything together is great, but aggressive transgender activism (same bathrooms as women if they claim to identify as one etc) shouldn't be in the same bucket as someone simply being comfortable and accepted to be gay.

See, I posted something of substance and now you can attack it like a child (without yourself posting anything of substance so nobody can argue back with you.
AunBear89
Great non-answer. Thanks for playing.

"Honest! It was a typo!" Did that work for you in Subject A?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Great non-answer. Thanks for playing.

"Honest! It was a typo!" Did that work for you in Subject A?

Typing on a bulletin board on my cell phone while waiting to pick up my kids is equivalent to taking a Subject A Exam?

You are ridiculous. And, yes, I answered you. You can certainly ask the other poster to answer you if you actually had a substantive question instead of a five year old gotcha insult.
BearHunter
AunBear89 said:

So you don't know?
Cal88
Not Just Bud Light: Anheuser-Busch's Other Beers Are Also Suffering

WEDNESDAY, JUL 12, 2023 - 05:40 PM

As Bud Light and Budweiser continue to face a decline in sales amid a weeks-long boycott, data show that other Anheuser-Busch-owned beer brands are also taking a hit.

The backlash against the Mulvaney promotion was immediate and has been much longer lasting than other previous conservative-led boycotts. The boycott momentum also extended into other sectors, with conservative influencers calling for people not to shop at places like Target over the retailer's decision to sell "pride month" items for children.

"This boycott has now become something much more permanent than anyone anticipated," said Neil Reid, professor of geography at the University of Toledo, who researches the beer industry. "The Bud Light and Budweiser share losses would persist through the year and we believe that the consumers who have opted to move away from those two brands are ultimately lost to the company," said TD Cowen analyst Vivien Azer.

Ms. Azer added that consumers had quickly figured out Anheuser-Busch InBev's other beer brands like Michelob Ultra and Natural Light, which are also seeing a fall in sales.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/not-just-bud-light-anheuser-buschs-other-beers-are-also-suffering
Cal88
Disney's Feminist Indiana Jones Sequel Bombs Hard Media Pretends They Don't Know Why

Disney's $4.05 billion acquisition of the once venerated Lucasfilm in 2012 was initially seen as a potential goldmine for the company that would bring them billions in revenues for decades to come. However, much like their ill fated acquisition of 21st Century Fox, Disney made a host of errors in the handling of their newfound creative properties.

The primary error being that they did not care about the franchises they were purchasing. Disney thought that in buying Lucasfilm they were actually buying the fandom that comes with it, but you can't buy the fans and force them to consume your poorly written fodder, as much as corporations surely wish they could. This same stunted manner of thinking was also revealed to be a driving force behind Amazon's conquest of the Lord Of The Rings properties The idea that if you build it, no matter how terrible it is, the fans will come watch it because they are simpering cattle.

Well, this didn't turn out to be true for Amazon or Disney because they weren't actually buying a fandom, they were taking on the stewardship of beloved classic characters. And once a company mistreats those characters, either out of stupidity, lack of talent or because they have a political agenda, the fans are out the door along with their precious box office cash.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/disneys-feminist-indiana-jones-sequel-bombs-hard-media-pretends-they-dont-know-why
AunBear89
Hehe. Zerohedge. Just a little more credible than Project Veritas.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Cal88 said:

Disney's Feminist Indiana Jones Sequel Bombs Hard Media Pretends They Don't Know Why

Disney's $4.05 billion acquisition of the once venerated Lucasfilm in 2012 was initially seen as a potential goldmine for the company that would bring them billions in revenues for decades to come. However, much like their ill fated acquisition of 21st Century Fox, Disney made a host of errors in the handling of their newfound creative properties.

The primary error being that they did not care about the franchises they were purchasing. Disney thought that in buying Lucasfilm they were actually buying the fandom that comes with it, but you can't buy the fans and force them to consume your poorly written fodder, as much as corporations surely wish they could. This same stunted manner of thinking was also revealed to be a driving force behind Amazon's conquest of the Lord Of The Rings properties The idea that if you build it, no matter how terrible it is, the fans will come watch it because they are simpering cattle.

Well, this didn't turn out to be true for Amazon or Disney because they weren't actually buying a fandom, they were taking on the stewardship of beloved classic characters. And once a company mistreats those characters, either out of stupidity, lack of talent or because they have a political agenda, the fans are out the door along with their precious box office cash.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/disneys-feminist-indiana-jones-sequel-bombs-hard-media-pretends-they-dont-know-why
I suspect it has more to do with the movie going public not buying into the idea of an 80+ year old action hero.
AunBear89
BearHunter said:

AunBear89 said:

So you don't know?

Actually, I do know. It is you that appears to be clueless (again).
okaydo
AunBear89
Once again, YogiSockPuppet displays his biases and utter stupidity. I don't bother explaining anything to you conservative pinheads because your force field of "duh" resists all facts and information. You are all so convinced that all it takes for something to be true is that you believe it to be true:; no facts or information required. Explaining anything to you idiots is a waste of time.
AunBear89
Wow! Two people? That's practically a consensus.

Yogi SockPuppet = just another frigging moron.
Eastern Oregon Bear
AunBear89 said:

Wow! Two people? That's practically a consensus.

Yogi SockPuppet = just another frigging moron.
That kind of shallow anecdotal evidence is how he's decided Trump was cheated, vaccines have killed millions and Russia has been clown stomping Ukraine for the last 500+ days, so I'm not surprised he's using that illogical thought process elsewhere.
okaydo
oski003
okaydo said:

It is only on pace to be the 24th best opening of all time, despite movies (and everything else) costing double what they did a couple years ago. It is on pace to beat Ant Man part 3, Guardian of the Galaxy part 3, and the new Little Mermaid though.
okaydo
okaydo
Eastern Oregon Bear
okaydo said:

Sounds like he's still working through issues he's had since his older brother barbecued all of his GI Joes.
BearHunter
AunBear89
Racist, sexist, and body shaming: you hit the slack jaw Republican Trifecta in one post. Your case worker must be so proud!
BearHunter
I love Arby's.
Cal88
AunBear89
More hateful bullcrap from Yogi Sock Puppet.

He's not a Trump Republican MAGAt! Honest!
oski003
AunBear89 said:

More hateful bullcrap from Yogi Sock Puppet.

He's not a Trump Republican MAGAt! Honest!

You don't have a monopoly on anger, angrybear89.
AunBear89
Why do you purposely mislabel my utter lack of respect for right wing clowns as anger?

I get that sensitive fragile white conservative men such as yourself are angry at everything else, but don't assume the rest of us are angry. You guys are too funny and outright stupid to get angry over.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Why do you purposely mislabel my utter lack of respect for right wing clowns as anger?

I get that sensitive fragile white conservative men such as yourself are angry at everything else, but don't assume the rest of us are angry. You guys are too funny and outright stupid to get angry over.

You must be the stable peaceful genius that just loves to insult others on this site. When you tell someone their social worker must be proud of them, you are doing it out of a place of kind zen.
AunBear89
Yup. No anger at all. Just amusement mixed with mild disgust.
okaydo
Cal88
okaydo
BearHunter

Canada's Trudeau has some free time on his hands. His wife left him.
okaydo
Eastern Oregon Bear
okaydo said:

Also, he's not a kid anymore.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.