The Non-Yogi Israel-Palestine war thread

189,295 Views | 2533 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by tequila4kapp
Chapman_is_Gone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

Ha ha ha Luv it!
Cal88
A silver lining in this ongoing genocide is that Israel and its rabid advocates are being exposed as unhinged bloodthirsty psychopaths.

There is a segment of the public that is completely uninformed about the Middle East and will unquestionably buy your narrative that every school, mosque, church, hospital, refugee encampment that Israel has obliterated since October was a terrorist hideout, while sane people like Mearsheimer or Sachs have long understood that Israel is engaging in a planned, methodic and incredibly violent mass ethnic cleansing project that fits every definition of a genocide.

movielover
How do they explain using phosphorus on civilians?
Cal88
24 Days and No Interviews said:

CaliforniaEternal said:

Of course Caliphate88 is posting Hamas jihadist propaganda like the lying Jew hater he is. Good riddance to more terrorists.

movielover
I believe Ukraine's peace negotiator was offed.
bearister
Do Palestinians prefer Kamala Harris or Donald Trump? Gazans weigh in Reckon

https://www.reckon.news/justice/2024/08/do-palestinians-prefer-kamala-harris-or-donald-trump-gazans-weigh-in.html

"Palestinians' preference for Harris over Trump stems from the former US president's policy towards Palestinian issues, such as recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel in 2017 and moving the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem the following year. These actions were seen by Palestinians as undermining their aspirations for East Jerusalem as the capital of a future Palestinian state and as a firm endorsement of Israeli sovereignty over the contested city.

In 2019, Trump recognized Israeli settlements in the West Bank as legal, in blatant defiance of international law, and halted US support for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA). This action was seen as tacit approval of Israel's expansion into occupied Palestinian territories."

Israeli Far-right Minister Ben-Gvir Endorses Trump, Says Biden Bowing Out 'No Big Loss' - Israel News - Haaretz.com

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2024-07-24/ty-article/israels-far-right-minister-ben-gvir-endorses-trump-says-biden-bowing-out-no-big-loss/00000190-e4c5-d469-a39d-e4d7a8270000
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Cal88
movielover said:

How do they explain using phosphorus on civilians?

(warning, disturbing content - child victim being treated for phosphorus burns)

movielover
Looks evil to me.
tequila4kapp
CaliforniaEternal said:

dimitrig said:

CaliforniaEternal said:

Hezbollah just signed Lebanon's death warrant. Launching rockets at a soccer field in Northern Israel and killing 10 kids is going to cost them big time. Beirut is going to be shaking soon.
Has it ever dawned on you that maybe Hamas and Hezbollah are provoking Israel? Why might they want to do that?
Has the concept of sovereignty occurred to you? If you start a war you better damn have a better plan than crying to the UN for a ceasefire. If the Sinaloa cartel launched an attack that killed 10 kids on a soccer field in San Diego and Mexico didn't immediately move to crush the cartel, you better believe that US tanks would be rumbling through Mexico City and anywhere else to do the job themselves. Unfortunately, due to Iran, hezbollah has more firepower than the official Lebanese govt so there is no choice but to strike.
The Goebbels wing of The Left can't see past its nose. Anti-semitism has a way of doing that to people. Sometimes it is better to stay out of this thread and let the Jew haters have their echo chamber. Logic and reason are irrelevant.
Cal88
^ By what "logic and reason" is it OK to slaughter tens of thousands of women and children.

And animals too, apparently, was that horse antisemitic?

CaliforniaEternal
tequila4kapp said:

CaliforniaEternal said:

dimitrig said:

CaliforniaEternal said:

Hezbollah just signed Lebanon's death warrant. Launching rockets at a soccer field in Northern Israel and killing 10 kids is going to cost them big time. Beirut is going to be shaking soon.
Has it ever dawned on you that maybe Hamas and Hezbollah are provoking Israel? Why might they want to do that?
Has the concept of sovereignty occurred to you? If you start a war you better damn have a better plan than crying to the UN for a ceasefire. If the Sinaloa cartel launched an attack that killed 10 kids on a soccer field in San Diego and Mexico didn't immediately move to crush the cartel, you better believe that US tanks would be rumbling through Mexico City and anywhere else to do the job themselves. Unfortunately, due to Iran, hezbollah has more firepower than the official Lebanese govt so there is no choice but to strike.
The Goebbels wing of The Left can't see past its nose. Anti-semitism has a way of doing that to people. Sometimes it is better to stay out of this thread and let the Jew haters have their echo chamber. Logic and reason are irrelevant.

The Jew haters need to be confronted and pushed back into the corner whenever they come out. If they want to indulge themselves they should self-deport to Beirut or Tehran, just to find out most people there want no part of their misery. They're about to get a rude awakening in Chicago if they try any shenanigans.
dajo9
CaliforniaEternal said:

tequila4kapp said:

CaliforniaEternal said:

dimitrig said:

CaliforniaEternal said:

The Jew haters need to be confronted and pushed back into the corner whenever they come out. If they want to indulge themselves they should self-deport to Beirut or Tehran, just to find out most people there want no part of their misery. They're about to get a rude awakening in Chicago if they try any shenanigans.

I agree with you. Let's start by pushing Donold back into the corner
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4209650-trump-shares-post-bashing-liberal-jews-who-voted-to-destroy-america/
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
CaliforniaEternal
dajo9 said:

CaliforniaEternal said:

tequila4kapp said:

CaliforniaEternal said:

dimitrig said:

CaliforniaEternal said:

I agree with you. Let's start by pushing Donold back into the corner
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4209650-trump-shares-post-bashing-liberal-jews-who-voted-to-destroy-america/

A lot of the anti-Israel Jew hater crowd who opposed Biden are latching onto Harris. It will be interesting to see if she turns toward an Islamist appeasement position like Obama and crew.
Cal88
Israel targets journalists in Gaza, one more was shot by a sniper today.

Cal88
CaliforniaEternal
The jihadists like Khamenei88 are attempting their overthrow. Never appease these freaks.

GoOskie
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Cal88 said:

Ha ha ha Luv it!
That little girl is waaay too old for you.
movielover
Biden-Harris directly aided the Hamas attack, and Israel's bloodthirsty response. We even send them white phosphorus to use on families?

Oh, Orange Man tweet is bad.
bearister
movielover said:

Biden-Harris directly aided the Hamas attack, and Israel's bloodthirsty response. We even send them white phosphorus to use on families?

Oh, Orange Man tweet is bad.

The Right Wing nut jobs in Israel all want tRump. They know he can be bought off for real estate development deals….which is why Kushner is walking over the bodies of dead children in Gaza scoping beachfront property with his $2,000,000,000 House of Saud "pay for play" funds MBS put in his backpack.

Far-right Israeli minister's criticism of Biden and support for Trump draws local backlash | PBS News

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/far-right-israeli-ministers-criticism-of-biden-and-support-for-trump-draws-local-backlash

Far-right Israel minister suggests Trump would be better for Israel than Biden - POLITICO

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/04/far-right-israel-minister-suggests-trump-would-be-better-for-israel-than-biden-00139522

Bibi Goes MAGA Mother Jones

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2024/07/bibi-goes-maga-netanyahu-congress-speech-johnson-biden-trump/

Here's What Jared Kushner Said About Gaza's Waterfront PropertyAnd Where It's Been Said Before

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesfarrell/2024/03/20/heres-what-jared-kushner-said-about-gazas-waterfront-property-and-where-its-been-said-before/

movielover
Frobnicate all you want. Biden, Harris, the MICC, the Israeli Lobby and the DNC have innocent blood on their hands. These are facts.
Cal88
movielover said:

Frobnicate all you want. Biden, Harris, the MICC, the Israeli Lobby and the DNC have innocent blood on their hands. These are facts.

That's right, the Biden administration has given Israel a blank check, this has happened under their watch. I'm not saying that Trump would be better here, but he can't be much worse.
bearister

"Frobnicate? Well Mister, that's a $5 word if I ever heard one."
sycasey
Cal88 said:

movielover said:

That's right, the Biden administration has given Israel a blank check, this has happened under their watch. I'm not saying that Trump would be better here, but he can't be much worse.
Sure he can.

Big C

Well, the Democratic National Convention is over and I think Vice President Harris has made it perfectly clear:

She will not stop fighting for a solution to this crisis, parsing and triangulating her position until she maximizes her vote count has freed all the hostages and brought lasting peace to the region!
Cal88

tequila4kapp
Cal88 said:

Refresh our recollections, were the Assyrian and Budha temples / statues used by mortal enemies to store and fire weapons from? Because, sure, just completely out of the blue the state of Israel awoke one day and said to themselves "Hey, that Mosque...the one we've left alone for about 75 years, the one that used to be a synagogue...yeah, let's destroy it today for no reason whatsoever. And bonus points...it may not kill anyone but it'll let our objective and completely fair critics continue to say we are committing genocide."
Cal88
tequila4kapp said:

Cal88 said:

Refresh our recollections, were the Assyrian and Budha temples / statues used by mortal enemies to store and fire weapons from? Because, sure, just completely out of the blue the state of Israel awoke one day and said to themselves "Hey, that Mosque...the one we've left alone for about 75 years, the one that used to be a synagogue...yeah, let's destroy it today for no reason whatsoever. And bonus points...it may not kill anyone but it'll let our objective and completely fair critics continue to say we are committing genocide."

Israel didn't awoke one day out of the blue and bomb Gaza, they've had several bombing campaigns and have been ethnically cleansing Palestine since 1948, wiping out hundreds of Palestinian villages, stealing their homes. This has gone on thousands of times, and is even accelerating today:

You're trying to sell the notion that all the hospitals, schools, mosques and churches that they have levelled, which at this stage is almost all of them, were secret Hamas bases. What's your excuse for Israeli snipers targeting children by the dozen?

You can't play the victim while conducting mass slaughter of an entire civilian population. The only people buying this narrative at this stage are Fox zombies.

bearister
Israel and Hezbollah both claim victory after night of heavy fighting

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/25/israel-hezbollah-lebanon-attack
tequila4kapp
Ha ha ha at the fact you did exactly what I tongue-in-cheek predicted...morphed the specific Mosque bombing into a greater Ethic Cleansing argument.

Palestinians legally live in Israel, own property, hold elected positions, are part of the judiciary, own businesses, etc.

But sure, 80 years of ethnic cleansing ... definitely not responding to terroristic attacks from the Palestinians who don't recognize their right to exist and who elect representative governments who's platform literally calls for the extermination of all Jew and the elimination of the state of Israel. Yep, nailed it.

Cal88
tequila4kapp said:

Ha ha ha at the fact you did exactly what I tongue-in-cheek predicted...morphed the specific Mosque bombing into a greater Ethic Cleansing argument.

Palestinians legally live in Israel, own property, hold elected positions, are part of the judiciary, own businesses, etc.

But sure, 80 years of ethnic cleansing ... definitely not responding to terroristic attacks from the Palestinians who don't recognize their right to exist and who elect representative governments who's platform literally calls for the extermination of all Jew and the elimination of the state of Israel. Yep, nailed it.

609 mosques bombed in Gaza, and almost every hospital, school, administrative building and infrastructure is pretty much the definition of ethnic cleansing.

Palestinians live in a 3 tier apartheid system in Israel and under Israeli occupation, outlined here by an Israeli academic:

Israel as a policy has fostered the most radical elements within the Palestinians, but I don't think that even these elements advocate "the extermination of all Jew", this kind of over the top rhetoric provides Israel the cover to conduct their ethnic cleansing while claiming victim status.
CaliforniaEternal
tequila4kapp said:

Cal88 said:

Caliphate88 is a cheerleader for Islamic terror and will continue to be so until the day he is pushed off a building for being an infidel. Then he will finally understand the meaning of useful idiot.
Cal88
CaliforniaEternal said:

tequila4kapp said:

Cal88 said:

Caliphate88 is a cheerleader for Islamic terror and will continue to be so until the day he is pushed off a building for being an infidel. Then he will finally understand the meaning of useful idiot.

In terms of sheer volume and savagery of terror, ISIS are mere amateurs compared to the IDF. I'd rather be pushed off a building that have my column ruptured by a broomstick, as is commonly being done to detainees in Israeli torture centers.

BearGoggles
Cal88 said:

CaliforniaEternal said:

tequila4kapp said:

Cal88 said:

In terms of sheer volume and savagery of terror, ISIS are mere amateurs compared to the IDF. I'd rather be pushed off a building that have my column ruptured by a broomstick, as is commonly being done to detainees in Israeli torture centers.

It is certainly interesting that you have such strong objections to alleged Israeli rapes, but have literally nothing bad to say about Hamas and other Islamic jihadists who use rape as a weapon of war.

I'm against rape and prisoner abuse - by any party. If Israelis raped Palestinians (or for that matter anyone else), they should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Do you condemn the Hamas rapists or do you still deny that rapes happen? Do you condemn Hamas kidnappings which, by definition, are prisoner abuse?

And while your at it, I note that Isis killed 69 prisoners today - do you condemn that? https://theatlasnews.co/latest/2024/08/26/isis-executes-69-boko-haram-members-civilians-in-nigeria/

And while your at it, I note that the Taliban passed laws prohibiting women from speaking or showing body parts in public. Do you condemn that? https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/22/middleeast/taliban-law-women-voices-intl-latam/index.html

And of course, the Houthis just caused one of the greatest environmental catastrophes in recent memory. Do you condemn that.

I'll wait.

movielover
Few seem to care about the industrial-scale rape and pimping of British teenage girls, primarily by Pakistani Muslims, which has gone on for decades.
tequila4kapp
Israel announced that IDF rescued a Bedouin Israeli Arab Muslim hostage from Hamas.

Potential Jew hating liberal tag line: Nobody commits genocide against Muslims here but us!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.