Breaking News

978,256 Views | 11763 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by movielover
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Democrats are trying to steal the 2024 election out in the open.
okaydo
movielover
Hail storm wipes out giant solar farm in 5 minutes.

bearister
One heck of a story by Cal Bear Emily:

Family honors Steven McCreary, whose bones were found at UC Berkeley

https://www.berkeleyscanner.com/2023/12/29/uc-berkeley-crime/uc-berkeley-bones-steven-mccreary-family/

*Perfect story line for British show Unforgotten.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
Today in Ventura:

https://www.facebook.com/colin.hoag.9/videos/339998562146021/
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dimitrig
okaydo said:

Maybe he has an early form of dementia.
concordtom
movielover said:

This guy is a total ****** because he starts out by completely ripping on solar and green, but then gives the disclaimer that he's "not against renewable".
Yeah, right.

He's just pandering to an audience of idiots who are opposed to change.
SFCityBear
movielover said:

And how much of this farm was financed by the US government (us taxpayers)?
SFCityBear
concordtom
of course, you have no idea either way.
how much of your healthcare is on the public dole?
dimitrig
concordtom said:

Government hands off my Social Security!
concordtom
dimitrig said:

concordtom said:

Government hands off my Social Security!

I watched a Chris Christie TownHall in Epping NH last night.

At 19:15, first audience question, social security solvency and his proposal.

https://www.youtube.com/live/9_WCKWUJZ90&t=19m10s

Hmmm, these links aren't working, I guess because it was a Live video.
Well, it's definitely available in YouTube.

Just search for "Chris Christie Epping" and you'll get it. Then go to 19:15.

If you click on Transcript you can read along.
Unit2Sucks
Maybe it's time for Obama and Dubya to run again.

concordtom
https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-sues-l-says-her-120034503.html

Woman sues L.A., says her husband sent nude photos of her to co-workers. He's a cop. So is she.

An officer has accused the department of failing to protect her from fallout after her spouse, also a cop, shared sexually explicit images.

One year after a Los Angeles police officer was charged with six misdemeanor counts for allegedly sending sexually explicit photos and videos of his wife to LAPD colleagues and other men, the woman, also a police officer, is suing the city of Los Angeles.

The woman's lawsuit, filed Wednesday, charges the department with sexual harassment, whistleblower retaliation and failure to take all reasonable steps to prevent sexual harassment and retaliation. She seeks unspecified damages.

A representative of the city attorney's office did not immediately reply to a request for comment.

The plaintiff's husband, Brady Lamas, is awaiting trial on six counts of disorderly conduct by distributing a private intimate image, according to a criminal complaint filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court last December.

The complaint alleges that Lamas, 46, passed "around sexually explicit photographs and sexually explicit videos" of his wife to other LAPD officers.

"My own husband is a predator, and he preyed on me. I would have preferred that he punched me in the face," she wrote when applying for a restraining order against Lamas.

His actions, she claims, led to her being sexually harassed by other officers in the department, behavior that she alleges has continued over the last year.

Her suit alleges that two officers made harassing comments and were not transferred, and that the LAPD did nothing to ensure that the images would no longer be shared by any of the officers who had obtained them.

"The department simply did not care enough to do all that was necessary to protect plaintiff," the suit states, thereby encouraging a hostile work environment and damaging the plaintiff's career.

Identified in the original charging document by her first name and last initial, she has worked for the LAPD for 14 years and in the course of her career has received numerous commendations and awards.

She originally came upon the explicit images in January 2021 when she saw a group chat on her husband's phone in which Lamas shared nude photos and videos with a man she didn't know.

The discovery, she wrote, helped explain sexually harassing comments that had been directed toward her, which she did not understand. At the time, the comments seemed "unusual" but she did not know about the images Lamas had sent by text message, WhatsApp and the messaging app Kik.

Upon discovering the images on Lamas' phone, she felt "frozen and in fear," she wrote in the filing. The images had left her humiliated. Lamas was a "predator" whose actions were "tantamount to a sexual assault."

She alleged that he had surreptitiously taken photos of her body during several visits to a doctor's office after she had breast augmentation surgery. She claimed he then shared the images with other men, referring to them as "before and after pics," according to the filing.

Some of the male LAPD employees who had received the explicit images would approach her at work, staring at her "intently" and making comments such as "Brady is a lucky man" and "He doesn't know how good he has it," according to the filing.

She reported Lamas to her supervisor, filed a report with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department station in Santa Clarita and was interviewed by the Internal Affairs Division.

At the time, the LAPD issued a statement saying it was cooperating with the Sheriff's Department and the district attorney's office and was "troubled by the officer's alleged off-duty conduct which does not reflect the values of the Los Angeles Police Department."

Yet she said she was afraid to return to work and predicted that the harassment would continue.

"What is worse is this humiliation will keep repeating, perhaps forever, because the private pictures and graphic videos are now in the hands of strangers and multiple co-workers at the LAPD," she wrote.

The case is the latest in a series of explicit-photo-sharing scandals to rock the department in recent years.

The city paid out $1.5 million in 2020 to settle a lawsuit by an LAPD detective who accused a fellow officer of beating her and threatening to share sexually explicit images he had secretly taken if she tried to end their relationship.

And in September, a jury awarded an LAPD captain $4 million in damages after she sued the city over a nude photograph that was doctored to look like her and shared around the department.

MinotStateBeav
Star witness for the white house/DOJ cases against Trump haha

dajo9
Lol, Trump only hires and surrounds himself with the worst people
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
oski003
dajo9 said:

He hasn't worked for Trump in five years. He has, however, been working for Biden's government agencies since that time.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

He hasn't worked for Trump in five years. He has, however, been working for Biden's government agencies since that time.

Really? What payroll is he on?
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

The pardon plan.
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

Star witness for the white house/DOJ cases against Trump haha

He was Trump's right hand man and closest business associate for like 15 years. He's an idiot who went to a shjt-tier law school and no one (other than Trump himself) has ever accused him of being a good lawyer.

Trump loved him because he had no ethics and was willing to do whatever the boss needed him to. Cohen went to jail for Trump's crimes.

Hilariously, Trump has managed to downgrade from Cohen to parking lot ticket lawyers and absolute nut jobs like Rudy G.

But sure, pretend like Cohen is a winning argument for your boy Trump. You guys have been celebrating losing for so long you don't even know what winning looks like. I guess that's what Trump meant when he said you would be "tired of winning."
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

The pardon plan.

So your previous cooment was bs but I'll play along.

Pardon for what?
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

The pardon plan.

Pardon for what?

Answered already and easily googleable. Thanks.
concordtom
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

The pardon plan.

Pardon for what?

That's so funny.

My reactions to the two comments were exactly the same.
What payroll?
Pardon for what? He already served time, something that still awaits Trump.

I hope dopey understands that Cohen served time for a crime that was done for benefit of and at direction of Trump, punished by Trump's DOJ.
No wonder Cohen has vengeance on his mind!!!

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-crime-new-york-manhattan-campaigns-3a0413202e80ab99c9f6377f97d07c04
oski003
concordtom said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

The pardon plan.

Pardon for what?

That's so funny.

My reactions to the two comments were exactly the same.
What payroll?
Pardon for what? He already served time, something that still awaits Trump.

I hope dopey understands that Cohen served time for a crime that was done for benefit of and at direction of Trump, punished by Trump's DOJ.
No wonder Cohen has vengeance on his mind!!!

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-crime-new-york-manhattan-campaigns-3a0413202e80ab99c9f6377f97d07c04

Try to use your brain.

https://www.newsweek.com/michel-cohens-big-2024-plans-1855559#:~:text=While%20Cohen%20has%20expressed%20his,according%20to%20the%20Department%20of

Does your Internet automatically filter out any non-TDS result?
AunBear89
Trump handed out pardons like they were Halloween candy. Many of them were quid pro quo arrangements. Basically payment to the pardoned for services rendered to the Mango Mussolini. Don't recall karen003 saying anything about those.

As we know, and as hallmonitor003 proclaims every day,

IOIYAR!
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover
Modern day setup?
movielover
Donald Trump had lots of lawyers, Cohen took care of parking tickets, etc.

"Trump, who used his clemency power less often than nearly every other modern president,..."
movielover
Good!

AunBear89
Just a question: why are conservatives generally judgmental arses that want to tell everyone how to live, while pretending to be champions of small government?

Interested to see the projection filled attempts at whataboutism …
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bear2034
AunBear89 said:

Just a question: why are conservatives generally judgmental arses that want to tell everyone how to live, while pretending to be champions of small government?

bear2034

Why is this happening?
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Trump handed out pardons like they were Halloween candy. Many of them were quid pro quo arrangements. Basically payment to the pardoned for services rendered to the Mango Mussolini. Don't recall karen003 saying anything about those.

As we know, and as hallmonitor003 proclaims every day,

IOIYAR!

Just a question... Why are liberals whataboutist idiots who take everything out of context because they are incredibly stupid?
movielover
AunBear89 said:

Looks like you're replying to the slowdown in medically butchering confused teenagers.

It seems fast-tracking medically butchering confused teenagers became a new fad. Why the rush? Chloe proved that her medical transition was uncalled for.

Dr. Jordan Peterson claims the foremost authority on the topic, who lives in Canada, summaries what happens if you leave them alone: some sort out their temporarily gender dysphoria, and others, mainly girls, end up being lesbian. And not subject to decades of medical treatments.
AunBear89
So, the answer to my question is: "Because we are *******s, capable only of intolerance and projection."

So noted..
AunBear89
Someone should tell Knowles that there is no such thing as "Democrat Party."
First Page Last Page
Page 259 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.