Do you see a problem? What should be done?

22,035 Views | 269 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by going4roses
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What exactly does throwing a punch like you are in fight club mean? Does that mean that cops can never throw punches?
oski003
going4roses said:

If you cant control yourself and throw punches like you are in fight club your a sissy. Using a badge to be a bully is weak
Yes, using a badge to be a bully is weak. Is that really what is happening here? Do you think that because a cop threw a punch, he is being a bully?
calbearinamaze
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/detroit-officer-killed-another-wounded-after-suspect-opens-fire-high-n1087996?cid=par-xfinity_20191121
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
going4roses
Did they follow their own guidelines?
Time Distance Cover?

And I know this not be received well but was this an officer of the law that ever looked the other way when his partner was going beyond his or her duty to inflict undue harm to a person or a child or lied on the stand or was accused of DV but DA looked the other way? I believe in karma and the energy you put out as an individual sometimes comes back in ways we can't control.

Was this officer was a stalwart of change for his dept or his field ?

Nobody demands they pick that job it's their choice...

And nope all cops are not bad but how does one differentiate the good from the bad.?

I know some cops personally and I don't mince words but they respect my views /experience/ bias

At 14 I was almost murdered by cop that assumed
1) I was drug dealer
2) my motorcycle was stolen

That taught me the rules of engagement there is price on my head to be either knocked off w/ none or minimal repercussions or in a cell.

calbearinamaze
going4roses said:

Did they follow their own guidelines?
Time Distance Cover?

And I know this not be received well but was this an officer of the law that ever looked the other way when his partner was going beyond his or her duty to inflict undue harm to a person or a child or lied on the stand or was accused of DV but DA looked the other way? I believe in karma and the energy you put out as an individual sometimes comes back in ways we can't control.

Was this officer was a stalwart of change for his dept or his field ?

Nobody demands they pick that job it's their choice...

And nope all cops are not bad but how does one differentiate the good from the bad.?

I know some cops personally and I don't mince words but they respect my views /experience/ bias

At 14 I was almost murdered by cop that assumed
1) I was drug dealer
2) my motorcycle was stolen

That taught me the rules of engagement there is price on my head to be either knocked off w/ none or minimal repercussions or in a cell.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/today-is-a-tragic-day-detroit-police-mourn-loss-of-18-year-veteran-in-the-line-of-duty

is the most detailed info I can find....so far.

*Were the officers following orders/procedures or had they gone rogue?

*Were the orders/procedures appropriate for the situation?

*WTH does "high powered rifle" even mean....a tricked-up BB gun, AK47????????
going4roses
https://rollingout.com/2015/12/03/racist-police-in-alabama-planted-drugs-and-guns-on-over-1000-innocent-black-men/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

GBear4Life
okaydo said:

GBear4Life said:

okaydo said:

I agree. Law enforcement should beat the sh*t out of anybody who isn't being aggressive to them, even your mom.

No, the police shouldn't initiate violence. Period.

You think that's fine, but you're thinking is dumb.

It's costly and it makes the community less trustful of police, which will lead to less cooperation.

Your simplistic and binary view of LE and civilian interaction is actually what's stupid. Usually when smart people espouse dumb s h i t it's driven by ideology.

Police should never initiate violence? What's considered violence? Is apprehending a suspect aggressively violence? Can reasonable minds differ on what's reasonable force? Do circumstances surrounding the apprehension of a suspect matter? Does a LE officer using a level of aggression in the apprehension of a suspect always emblematic of a broader narrative? Can an officer take action based on limited and incomplete information that turns out to be wrong? If I fit the description of an armed robber in the neighborhood and LE rolls up on me with guns drawn, are the cops evil or are they making an educated decision based on limited information in public service to an overarching and urgent objective (neutralizing an armed and dangerous threat)?
going4roses
going4roses
going4roses
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
going4roses
https://www.sfexaminer.com/news/bart-data-shows-police-overwhelmingly-cite-black-latino-riders-for-eating-and-drinking/
calbearinamaze

This "should have" been the job of Metro Transit Police...generally looked upon as inept or worse.
This, of course, has to do with (lack of) pay, training, oversight etc.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/man-falls-on-metro-tracks-rescued-mt-vernon-square/65-c269283d-d63a-4ca4-885f-d7126ccdbc00
GBear4Life
going4roses said:

Quite a sense of entitlement to presume racism there. And we don't know what his behavior was prior to the recording, but I wouldn't be so entitled as to be above suspicion walking up and down a street with packages in my hand. That women may just be paranoid and has misidentified suspicious behavior or many other things. But you can always count on the woke police making sure it can be filed in the narrative of Blacks are inherent victims (he was simply questioned by somebody, who cares).
going4roses
Show me 5 situations that are the exact opposite? Including the subsequent threat of bodily harm or death.
going4roses

I guess this not racism either...
GBear4Life
going4roses said:

I guess this not racism either...
"terrorized" lol

I observed some racism when the recording woman said "white people are crazy" lmao.
going4roses
2.1 million is not enough

https://www.abc10.com/amp/article/news/local/body-camera-video-shows-ceres-police-officer-shoot-kill-15-year-old-boy-without-any-verbal-warning/103-b1671ff1-1116-4d09-86a0-a07db062a11d?__twitter_impression=true
going4roses

Where is the end game?
going4roses

Out of control. Don't even follow their on protocol/policies/guidelines/rules of engagement.
going4roses
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-nypd-quotas-lawsuit-20191205-osdwj4kounf5xkvurkj3wshqry-story.html?outputType=amp&fbclid=IwAR2Ybs62nmD4fi7cALurf7077qiqA-2E_oEPdRUJBnuNef70K5vunXfe0yM&__twitter_impression=true

Well well well
going4roses
going4roses said:

Out of control. Don't even follow their on protocol/policies/guidelines/rules of engagement.

going4roses

Punkass sissy shid
going4roses
BearlyCareAnymore
going4roses said:

Those 3 cops should be fired. It isn't the magnitude, it is the total dishonesty. An arrest record can ruin someone's life
going4roses

Two America's
how do they live with themselves ?
Yogi14
going4roses said:

Two America's
how do they live with themselves ?
A similar question was asked in the 1850's. The answer was not a good one.
going4roses
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/16/us/los-angeles-police-rape-allegation.html#click=https://t.co/nDoyqajzt3

3 yrs? Only if it's in General population
kelly09
How about that couple in Jersey City. Belonged to same group that Ilhan Omar said was terrorized by those thugs from Covington Catholic.
GBear4Life
I recorded my neighbor berating their lawn guy. I'm gonna post it to twitter and then kneel for the lawn guy.
Yogi14
GBear4Life said:

I recorded my neighbor berating their lawn guy. I'm gonna post it to twitter and then kneel for the lawn guy.
Probably not the first time you kneeled for the lawn guy.
GBear4Life
Professor Turgeson Bear said:

GBear4Life said:

Are you implying I'm a homosexual? Why would a warm-hearted caring better-than-everybody liberal demean somebody for that?
GBear4Life
How come twitter doesn't post the 99% of the thousands of daily interactions between police and civilian that end without incident.

One guy posts one incident among millions. Thirteen more people are outraged and the rest of us need to give their spun narrative the time of day.

What's sad is these people aren't even offended or bothered by it (why would they, when it's just one mean person being mean to another person), but it's an opportunity for social prestige ("I'm calling out non virtue, hence I'm virtuous") and to lend credibility to their narrow outlook.
Yogi14
GBear4Life said:

Professor Turgeson Bear said:

GBear4Life said:

Are you implying I'm a homosexual? Why would a warm-hearted caring better-than-everybody liberal demean somebody for that?
I enjoy demeaning certain folks. You're near the top of the list.
going4roses
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/ups-driver-shootout-florida-police-information/
GBear4Life
what a disaster

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.