Quid Pro Joe

16,801 Views | 192 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearlyamazing
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thank you OaktownBear for taking out the trash
American Vermin
BearNIt
bearlyamazing said:

OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

You want Quid Pro Quo (going all the way up to the top/if you don't believe me, call the president)? This is as blatant as it gets. Funny how various versions of this video keep getting taken down by youtube.

Also funny how when the dems didn't get traction with the term quid pro quo because they think America is too stupid to understand what it means, they focus test words and switch to extortion and the leftist NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC and CNN switch in lockstep to the new term. Then when that doesn't work either, they switch in lockstep to bribery, even though none of the testimony for the inquiry contains the word bribery.

The left has tried to say, "But everyone knew the prosecutor was corrupt and lots of countries wanted him fired! He wasn't investigating Burisma and Hunter Biden's involvement anymore!" Total bs. He was right in the middle of the investigation when he got fired. Those are complete bs cover job lies.

This impeachment inquiry has been a total farce in comparison. Every time the left thinks they got a "bombshell" testimony in their favor in opening statements, their witnesses get blown up when forced to answer real questions. And the leftist mainstream media has ignored virtually all of he damning testimony. Complete disconnect. For people not watching the hearings or seeing the clips from Fox or other conservative outlets, they'd be left with a completely false impression. But the good news is, the word is getting out anyway.

I'd be glad to post lots and lots of video from the damning testimony for those who deny it exists.
You are:

(A) An immoral liar
(B) Stupid
(C) A stupid, immoral liar

My bet is (C).
Calling me names for presenting actual, damning evidence on Biden right from his mouth rather than the feelings, understandings, perceptions, 2nd/3rd/4th and 5th hand testimony in this impeachment inquiry scam? Scoring big intellectual points there!
Just ****ING amazing. When you side with Putin and Russian intelligence over the U.S. Intelligence apparatus, you might want to rethink your position. This is not about Republican vs Democrat, this is about right vs wrong and Russia vs the United States of America. This goes against everything that we have known since World War II.
bearlyamazing
B.A. Bearacus said:

Bearly A, let's cut to the chase.

Even if you were convinced that T was guilty of the charges leveled at him in the hearings, your position would be that he STILL should not be impeached or removed from office.

Please clarify if the above is incorrect.
Well here's the thing: No one in the hearings said he told Ukraine they had to investigate Biden in order to get money. They said they heard that he did but no one could testify that they actually heard him do it. First the fake whistleblower said he demanded it 8 times in the call to Zelinsky but when Trump surprised them and got approval to release the transcript, it wasn't there 8 times. It wasn't there one time. The fake whistleblower wasn't even on the call. He got it from that discredited clown Vindman, who also had to admit the transcript was right. No one who testified said he heard Trump make the demand to anyone, either on that call or any other time.

But let's say he actually did make the demand even though no one can verify it.

If Obama made a demand to investigate election interference that Ukraine admitted to in the 2012 elections and was found guilty of in court like they were in 2016 and if they didn't look into it, they wouldn't get aid, would I think it was an impeachable offense? Would I think it would be one if the next democratic president did something similar? No. It's not bribery, treason or a high crime and misdemeanors. It's the way business is done in government and always has been and I have no problem with it no matter who does it. Should millions or billions in aid just be given unconditionally, especially to corrupt countries who interfered in our elections? Of course not.

Now if he or another future president made some immoral demand, like find someone guilty and prosecute or you won't see any money, even if they're not, I'd have a big problem with it. And if so, a traditional house hearing should be conducted before a Senate vote, not some basement dog and pony show like that little weasel shifty Schiff conducted. And after that's done, a Senate trial, just like is supposed to occur.

But these are all hypotheticals. I don't believe he conditioned the aid on an investigation of something they already admitted to doing, let alone pressured them into making some type of conviction or public pronouncement of something that didn't happen.

We have mutual agreements signed with Ukraine and many other countries where presidents and leaders of those countries are required to ask for or uphold legalities that include issues such as these.
chazzed
Nada
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

Just ****ING amazing. When you side with Putin and Russian intelligence over the U.S. Intelligence apparatus, you might want to rethink your position. This is not about Republican vs Democrat, this is about right vs wrong and Russia vs the United States of America. This goes against everything that we have known since World War II.

Yes, this is all about truth, effin amazing as you say, go USA, you turn me on.

bearlyamazing
BearNIt said:

bearlyamazing said:

OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

You want Quid Pro Quo (going all the way up to the top/if you don't believe me, call the president)? This is as blatant as it gets. Funny how various versions of this video keep getting taken down by youtube.

Also funny how when the dems didn't get traction with the term quid pro quo because they think America is too stupid to understand what it means, they focus test words and switch to extortion and the leftist NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC and CNN switch in lockstep to the new term. Then when that doesn't work either, they switch in lockstep to bribery, even though none of the testimony for the inquiry contains the word bribery.

The left has tried to say, "But everyone knew the prosecutor was corrupt and lots of countries wanted him fired! He wasn't investigating Burisma and Hunter Biden's involvement anymore!" Total bs. He was right in the middle of the investigation when he got fired. Those are complete bs cover job lies.

This impeachment inquiry has been a total farce in comparison. Every time the left thinks they got a "bombshell" testimony in their favor in opening statements, their witnesses get blown up when forced to answer real questions. And the leftist mainstream media has ignored virtually all of he damning testimony. Complete disconnect. For people not watching the hearings or seeing the clips from Fox or other conservative outlets, they'd be left with a completely false impression. But the good news is, the word is getting out anyway.

I'd be glad to post lots and lots of video from the damning testimony for those who deny it exists.
You are:

(A) An immoral liar
(B) Stupid

My bet is (C).
Calling me names for presenting actual, damning evidence on Biden right from his mouth rather than the feelings, understandings, perceptions, 2nd/3rd/4th and 5th hand testimony in this impeachment inquiry scam? Scoring big intellectual points there!
Look, BearNITwit. Accusing me of siding with that corrupt scumbag Putin and Russian intelligence doesn't make you look any smarter. This is absolutely about Republican vs Democrat. And Putin and Russia are laughing their asses off at the chaos they helped sew. But there's no way in hell they could've pulled it off to anywhere close to this degree without Clinton hiring Fusion GPS, who used Russian and Ukranian sources to try and frame Trump. They've admitted as much so that's no made up talking point.

You clowns can talk about tin foil hats all you want. There will be a lot of people who will go down for this crime of the century. It wouldn't have happened under that worthless, compromised Sessions and it sure wouldn't have under dirty Loretta "Call it a Matter, not an Investigation" Lynch. But it sure as hell will with Barr, Durham and Horowitz, who the left HATE because they stand for truth and are exposing their filth.

They all thought they could get away with it because no way was Trump going to win. He had a 0.00 chance according to all the experts. But he did and now the rotten onion is getting peeled back, layer by layer.

Go back and read the original movie script put together by Glen Simpson, the head of Fusion GPS when he was a writer for the Wall Street Journal in 2007. It had almost all the same players and was designed to tie McCain to Russian corruption in the 2008 election. A few quick little alterations were made, admitted Trump hater Christopher Steele had his name attached to the fake dossier to give it gravitas and it was submitted to FISA courts 4 times as being thoroughly vetted in order to get the prodigious spying approval required to tap American citizens phones, even a presidential candidate. And with the 2-hop rule, that means, they were listening not just to Carter Page, who was an innocent dupe convicted of nothing, but to people he talked to and to people those people talked to, which took them all the way to the top But they still got squat on Trump, even with all that. But you guys have been lied to so many times and are in such deep denial that this either sounds like wacky conspiracy theory or the dead to rights truth you're petrified will come out in the current investigations.

You'll continue to post stupid pictures and memes and namecall anyone who doesn't toe the party line here but it just exposes you for the shallow people you are, who are willing to throw democracy down the drain because of your deranged hatred of Trump. The end justifies the means, even if it might come to bite your own party in the ass in years to come if the tables are turned with all the chaos that's been sewn with this monumental sh**bag scheme.

There's a rude awakening coming for people like you who basically accuse others of treason to their country for political gain just for simply speaking the truth. And it's disgusting and small.
BearlyCareAnymore
bearlyamazing said:

BearNIt said:

bearlyamazing said:

OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

You are:

(A) An immoral liar
(B) Stupid

My bet is (C).
Look, BearNITwit. Accusing me of siding with that corrupt scumbag Putin and Russian intelligence doesn't make you look any smarter. This is absolutely about Republican vs Democrat. And Putin and Russia are laughing their asses off at the chaos they helped sew. But there's no way in hell they could've pulled it off to anywhere close to this degree without Clinton hiring Fusion GPS, who used Russian and Ukranian sources to try and frame Trump. They've admitted as much so that's no made up talking point.

You clowns can talk about tin foil hats all you want. There will be a lot of people who will go down for this crime of the century. It wouldn't have happened under that worthless, compromised Sessions and it sure wouldn't have under dirty Loretta "Call it a Matter, not an Investigation" Lynch. But it sure as hell will with Barr, Durham and Horowitz, who the left HATE because they stand for truth and are exposing their filth.

They all thought they could get away with it because no way was Trump going to win. He had a 0.00 chance according to all the experts. But he did and now the rotten onion is getting peeled back, layer by layer.

Go back and read the original movie script put together by Glen Simpson, the head of Fusion GPS when he was a writer for the Wall Street Journal in 2007. It had almost all the same players and was designed to tie McCain to Russian corruption in the 2008 election. A few quick little alterations were made, admitted Trump hater Christopher Steele had his name attached to the fake dossier to give it gravitas and it was submitted to FISA courts 4 times as being thoroughly vetted in order to get the prodigious spying approval required to tap American citizens phones, even a presidential candidate. And with the 2-hop rule, that means, they were listening not just to Carter Page, who was an innocent dupe convicted of nothing, but to people he talked to and to people those people talked to, which took them all the way to the top But they still got squat on Trump, even with all that. But you guys have been lied to so many times and are in such deep denial that this either sounds like wacky conspiracy theory or the dead to rights truth you're petrified will come out in the current investigations.

You'll continue to post stupid pictures and memes and namecall anyone who doesn't toe the party line hear but it just exposes you for the shallow people you are, who are willing to throw democracy down the drain because of your deranged hatred of Trump.

There's a rude awakening coming for people like you who basically accuse others of treason to their country for political gain just for simply speaking the truth. And it's disgusting.

Good luck with that. I'm off to purchase tin foil futures.

You are going to be deeply disappointed. I apologize for my first post. I'm realizing the answer is you are just stupid
bearlyamazing
And you're a pompous jackass due for a rude awakening.
Yogi14
dajo9 said:

When did so many Americans become so weak and stupid
That's the most concerning thing.

We have so many stupid people in this country that make a guy like Trump possible that it could happen again. And again. And again.

Those of us that have moral compasses have got to stay vigilant to keep these stupid mother****ers from running everything off the rails again.
BearForce2

bearlyamazing
Professor Turgeson Bear said:

dajo9 said:

We have so many stupid people in this country that make a guy like Trump possible that it could happen again. And again. And again.

Those of us that have moral compasses have got to stay vigilant to keep these stupid mother****ers from running everything off the rails again.
A guy like Trump never would've had a prayer of making it into office if so many people in our country weren't so completely fed up with all the lies of completely immoral scumbags like the Clintons and a willing accomplice in the media, villifying everyone who doesn't agree with them as immoral, racist, sexist, homophobic, hate-filled people. Many of you do it, too.

You know very well half the country isn't stupid. And you know very well you have millions of really stupid people on the left, too. You know that racism and sexism and homophobia and xenophobia isn't anywhere nearly to the degree in this country the right is accused of. And it exists plenty on the left, too. Dems are terrified that Black American is waking up to that reality, slowly but surely.

People who hadn't voted for years or forever finally got fed up and said, "This crazy mofo is exposing the media and the left for who they are and I'm sick of being painted as some awful racist parasite. You're damn right I'm voting for him. Anything to expose the rampant corruption machine of what the left has become.
bearlyamazing
BearForce2 said:

Dude, really? How about some discourse?
BearForce2
bearlyamazing said:

BearForce2 said:

Dude, really? How about some discourse?
They aren't interested in discourse, they're only interested in insulting, you're not going to convince anyone here. I'm playing along from the other side.
sycasey
This thread reminds me of that guy who boldly predicted "Romney in a landslide" on Election Day 2012 because all he was reading were conservative media outlets telling him so. This prediction of more Biden evidence will probably go about the same.
bearlyamazing
sycasey said:

This thread reminds me of that guy who boldly predicted "Romney in a landslide" on Election Day 2012 because all he was reading were conservative media outlets telling him so. This prediction of more Biden evidence will probably go about the same.
Anyone who predicted Romney in a landslide was an idiot and needed to re-examine their critical thinking skills. He was never going to win. That he even came marginally close surprised me.

Just like on the left, lots and lots of info that floats around on the right ranges from wishful thinking to utter nonsense, too. But on the left, the media willfully lies and covers up when they know they're lying. These past couple weeks of this investigation sham and how the media spun it clearly laid that bare for anyone paying attention and is further eroding the Dems abiity to gain and maintain power. They've become the party of outright liars.

Anyone here is free to correct me in the future if they get actual facts but starting mid-December, some awful tasting crow's going to be eaten by many of you here. And in your rage, many of you will be sure there's some dastardly conspiracy and lies at work when in fact, there will be hard proof laid before the eyes of our country.
sonofabear51
Agreed
BearlyCareAnymore
Professor Turgeson Bear said:

dajo9 said:

The issue isn't stupid, specifically. The issue is you have a lot of people that basically have no understanding of the technology and practices of disseminating information. Younger people as a whole are more savvy to this. Take our friend bearly here. He is foaming at the mouth with glee over something that if he clicked through to the source material anyone should be able to tell it is laughably bogus. And yes, liberals do it also. The hilarious thing is that actual decent sources they won't believe no matter what, but con artists on the internet require no proof.

There was a poster here that claimed the truth about vaccines was about to come out. He linked an article that looked nice. Googling the authors lead you to two of their websites. One that had every antivax theory and how you should never use vaccines but could protect yourself with their great program at their special introductory price. The other was about how cancer treatment was a fraud and you should pay them a couple thousand for their cure.

Always go to the source because you will find it ridiculous half the time.
dajo9
bearlyamazing said:

sycasey said:

Anyone who predicted Romney in a landslide was an idiot and needed to re-examine their critical thinking skills. He was never going to win. That he even came marginally close surprised me.

Just like on the left, lots and lots of info that floats around on the right ranges from wishful thinking to utter nonsense, too. But on the left, the media willfully lies and covers up when they know they're lying. These past couple weeks of this investigation sham and how the media spun it clearly laid that bare for anyone paying attention and is further eroding the Dems abiity to gain and maintain power. They've become the party of outright liars.

Anyone here is free to correct me in the future if they get actual facts but starting mid-December, some awful tasting crow's going to be eaten by many of you here. And in your rage, many of you will be sure there's some dastardly conspiracy and lies at work when in fact, there will be hard proof laid before the eyes of our country.

Another QAnon fool
American Vermin
BearlyCareAnymore
bearlyamazing said:

And you're a pompous jackass due for a rude awakening.

Me being a pompous jackass is the only accurate thing you've said.

Rude awakening isn't coming. Crushing disappointment is heading your way.
sycasey
bearlyamazing said:

sycasey said:

Well, we have your standard at least. If it's not out within 6 months you'll admit to being wrong.
bearlyamazing
Oh, so now I'm foaming at the mouth, gullible and stupid? So many of you here are are completely intellectually dishonest and bankrupt, which is why I rarely post here. I'm sure you'd be more than happy to drive me away to continue with your echo chamber and circle jerk of ignorance, hatred and pomposity.

And don't equate me with vaccine deniers and QAnon believers. I'm much too discerning for that crap, though you just go ahead and tell yourself whatever helps you go to sleep at night.
BearlyCareAnymore
bearlyamazing said:

Oh, so now I'm foaming at the mouth, gullible and stupid? .

Hey, you got something else right.

I would love to have some intelligent conservative views expressed here. You just don't have any.

Yogi14
bearlyamazing said:

Oh, so now I'm foaming at the mouth, gullible and stupid?
It's unclear if you're foaming at the mouth.
Yogi14
OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

Oh, so now I'm foaming at the mouth, gullible and stupid? .

Hey, you got something else right.

I would love to have some intelligent conservative views expressed here. You just don't have any.
I could quote from The Conscience of a Conservative, but that conscience walked out of the party years ago.

Their party will self-immolate only when they stop being a serious player for the presidency and then they'll reinvent themselves in some way shape or form. I hope it ends up being something with a moral compass.
Big C
OaktownBear said:

OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

You can LOL all you want. This isn't going to end well for Biden and the dems.
And Obama was going to have to give up the presidency when he was proven to be born in Kenya.
Found Vince Foster's killer yet?
It's common knowledge that Hillary killed Vince Foster by sending him poisonous emails, then Bill Clinton covered it up by boarding a plane at the embassy in Beirut -- while it was still on the tarmac -- and blackmailing Hunter Biden into not releasing the last existing copy of Obama's Kenyan birth certificate.

Sad.
Unit2Sucks
I'm still waiting for someone to provide testimony under oath that counters the evidence that has been presented. It's pretty damn clear that Trump sent Rudy to Ukraine to dig up dirt on the Biden's - just ask Rudy as he has freely admitted it. Everyone has been consistent that Trump told people to work with Ukraine and Trump himself asked Zelensky to look into the Bidens. It makes no sense given that he's been trying for ofer a year to dig up dirt and hadn't come up with any evidence. Even Nunes went to Ukraine to dig up dirt and came up empty.

So who are we to believe? The chorus of people and documents that have all said the same thing or the defenders who have constantly shifting narratives that haven't been corroborated by any evidence or testimony?

Or have we reached a point where a Republicans are ready to argue that bribery is not impeachable despite, you know, the express provision of the constitution?
BearChemist
sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

I would like to know who the morons are that are starring bearlyamazing's comments
Three guesses.
The three posters with handles ending at 1, 2, and 3.
calbearinamaze
BearChemist said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

I would like to know who the morons are that are starring bearlyamazing's comments
Three guesses.
The three posters with handles ending at 1, 2, and 3.
b***********g is a free radical troll because it is non-numeric.
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
calbearinamaze
Big C said:

OaktownBear said:

OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

And Obama was going to have to give up the presidency when he was proven to be born in Kenya.
It's common knowledge that Hillary killed Vince Foster by sending him poisonous emails, then Bill Clinton covered it up by boarding a plane at the embassy in Beirut -- while it was still on the tarmac -- and blackmailing Hunter Biden into not releasing the last existing copy of Obama's Kenyan birth certificate.

Sad.
Yeah.....and The Kenyan and Susan Rice "fooled around" in the plane on the tarmac at the embassy of Beirut etc.

His "wife" was (and to this day "is") extremely peeved.
Anarchistbear
Canis canem edit
BearNIt
bearlyamazing said:

BearNIt said:

bearlyamazing said:

OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

You are:

(A) An immoral liar
(B) Stupid

My bet is (C).

You'll continue to post stupid pictures and memes and namecall anyone who doesn't toe the party line here but it just exposes you for the shallow people you are, who are willing to throw democracy down the drain because of your deranged hatred of Trump. The end justifies the means, even if it might come to bite your own party in the ass in years to come if the tables are turned with all the chaos that's been sewn with this monumental sh**bag scheme.

There's a rude awakening coming for people like you who basically accuse others of treason to their country for political gain just for simply speaking the truth. And it's disgusting and small.
You should really take off the tin foil hat and stop reading those conspiracy theories. Again the position you support is the same one that Putin and Russian intelligence are trying to push and have been debunked by every U.S. intelligence agency head that has appeared in front of Congress. No matter how bad you want this, It didn't happen. The Black Helicopters are never coming and you can come out of the rabbit hole that you have barricaded yourself in. I have friends like you and it is sad to watch them hang out in the darkest reaches of the internet and spew this information that they swear is true. I just feel sad for them and now I feel sad for you. You are so lost that you are willing to spew this garbage to family and friends who are concerned about your wellbeing. When you find out that everything that you have believed is wrong what will you do?
concordtom
Skimming thru this thread about QPQ.

It seems to be focused on the Bidens.
But interestingly, the original poster appears to have nothing to say about what the a president of the USA has done.

It's just pathetic. Republicans can't stand to face the music, so they are constantly changing the subject.

Mr. Bearlyamazing: let me offer you a deal. If the Dems offer up the Bidens AND the Clintons as guilty on all the charges you've been asserting for 4 years (I don't think you charged Barrack with crimes, other than he was born in Kenya, demonstrably untrue and confessed as untrue) are you willing to offer up Trump and all his associates for all the charges that the Left asserts?

Now THAT'S a Quid Pro Quo!

(Basically, what I'm getting at is Answer the Goddam Question! Do you agree that Trump committed attempted bribery with his Aid and WH Mtg for Biden Investigation ploy? Come on, now. It's so easy. The answer is unequivocally YES!!)
concordtom
bearup said:

Big C said:

OaktownBear said:

OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

Sad.
Yeah.....and The Kenyan and Susan Rice "fooled around" in the plane on the tarmac at the embassy of Beirut etc.

His "wife" was (and to this day "is") extremely peeved.

Wait! The embassy of Beruit has its own tarmac??
That's some embassy!!!
calbearinamaze
concordtom said:

Skimming thru this thread about QPQ.

It seems to be focused on the Bidens.
But interestingly, the original poster appears to have nothing to say about what the a president of the USA has done.

It's just pathetic. Republicans can't stand to face the music, so they are constantly changing the subject.

Mr. Bearlyamazing: let me offer you a deal. If the Dems offer up the Bidens AND the Clintons as guilty on all the charges you've been asserting for 4 years (I don't think you charged Barrack with crimes, other than he was born in Kenya, demonstrably untrue and confessed as untrue) are you willing to offer up Trump and all his associates for all the charges that the Left asserts?

Now THAT'S a Quid Pro Quo!

(Basically, what I'm getting at is Answer the Goddam Question! Do you agree that Trump committed attempted bribery with his Aid and WH Mtg for Biden Investigation ploy? Come on, now. It's so easy. The answer is unequivocally YES!!)

A long while ago, Grump made one a zillion really crude statements about a person of color. Rick Santorum was asked if Grump was racist. He responded with

No. He's like that with everybody.

I see Rick is yet to get a grip

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rick-santorum-insane-argument_n_5dd4cd74e4b010f3f1cf7b9f
GBear4Life
so many partisan ideologues triggered by an intentionally partisan post (to mirror the competing partisan posts that make up a majority of the board but are viewed as just perfectly centered and unbiased people pontificating about politics and news).

But more power to keeping this at the top of the board now

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.