Violent protesters thread

27,166 Views | 339 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Blueblood
hanky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2

hypocrites.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
dajo9
This thread is hilarious with BF2 and Hanky on Ignore. I highly recommend it.
American Vermin
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
AunBear89
Sebastabear
BearForce2 said:

I think what we've all learned is that it's not enough to let people post lies and ignore them. They fester and they grow and they result in a bunch of Trump terrorist thugs attacking the Capitol during the ratification of the presidency. So I'll say it. The guy smashing the window is not Antifa. He's wearing a Trump hat. The fact that some other Trump supporter grabs him is great but it does not show what you say. You know this. And yet you are deliberately spreading lies. Trump's gang of thugs attacked the Capitol because they were urged to do so by Trump. You are shilling for the worst president to hold that office in the history of this country. It's not debatable. Your deliberate misinformation is not welcome.
BearForce2
Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

I think what we've all learned is that it's not enough to let people post lies and ignore them. They fester and they grow and they result in a bunch of Trump terrorist thugs attacking the Capitol during the ratification of the presidency. So I'll say it. The guy smashing the window is not Antifa. He's wearing a Trump hat. The fact that some other Trump supporter grabs him is great but it does not show what you say. You know this. And yet you are deliberately spreading lies. Trump's gang of thugs attacked the Capitol because they were urged to do so by Trump. You are shilling for the worst president to hold that office in the history of this country. It's not debatable. Your deliberate misinformation is not welcome.
Where was this outrage all summer when violent protests where happening around country? It was nowhere to be found from you or anyone else here. Maybe because the media didn't report it and you believed all was well. But now everyone is outraged because it suits your need to be outraged at those whom you disagree with politically. I don't know what the identify of the people who smashed the windows are, I wasn't there, but the video speaks for itself, there were people trying to stop others. It wasn't all Trump supporters that you so easily lump together because it's convenient for you. Your hypocrisy is shameless.
BearForce2

whatever fits your narrative.
Sebastabear
BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Where was this outrage all summer when violent protests where happening around country? It was nowhere to be found from you or anyone else here. Maybe because the media didn't report it and you believed all was well. But now everyone is outraged because it suits your need to be outraged at those whom you disagree with politically. I don't know what the identify of the people who smashed the windows are, I wasn't there, but the video speaks for itself, there were people trying to stop others. It wasn't all Trump supporters that you so easily lump together because it's convenient for you. Your hypocrisy is shameless.

Whataboutism, whataboutism, whataboutism. Ridiculous. This was an attack on the seat of American democracy while they were ratifying the presidential election. Do you not understand the difference between this and your liquor store in Portland? Of course you do but you don't care.

And yes the video speaks for itself. What is shows is that these were all Trump supporters. All of them. The fact that some of them were more violent than others is not the point. No one was trying to make the Trump supporters look bad. They did that on their own.

It's a lie that this was Antifa. The Washington Times has had to print a retraction of their story about the "facial recognition of Antifa" in the crowd. They now admit that the facial recognitions shows these are all neo-Nazis. The link of one of the protestors to his picture on the Phillyantifa.org cite is to a page which was devoted to pictures of known Neo-Nazis. Every single piece of your "proof" is a lie and easily disproven. Trump and his followers did this. All of it. And all of them should be in jail.
BearForce2
Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Whataboutism, whataboutism, whataboutism. Ridiculous. This was an attack on the seat of American democracy while they were ratifying the presidential election. Do you not understand the difference between this and your liquor store in Portland? Of course you do but you don't care.

And yes the video speaks for itself. What is shows is that these were all Trump supporters. All of them. The fact that some of them were more violent than others is not the point. No one was trying to make the Trump supporters look bad. They did that on their own.

It's a lie that this was Antifa. The Washington Times has had to print a retraction of their story about the "facial recognition of Antifa" in the crowd. They now admit that the facial recognitions shows these are all neo-Nazis. The link of one of the protestors to his picture on the Phillyantifa.org cite is to a page which was devoted to pictures of known Neo-Nazis. Every single piece of your "proof" is a lie and easily disproven. Trump and his followers did this. All of it. And all of them should be in jail.
Whataboutism, whataboutism, whataboutism. Ridiculous. I say catch them all and put them behind bars. And you say, only Trump supporters. Your hypocrisy is shameless.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

I see. So NOW you are willing to parse and find nuance and try to point out that some people in the mob that overran the Capitol were trying to stop others from breaking in.

Yet when it was Black Lives Matter protests, you were outraged at the violence and property damage and claimed these were violent mobs, full stop. When many of us denounced the illegal activity but tried to point out that most of the protests had been peaceful and this was the result of a few bad actors and/or outside agitators, you scoffed and were even more outraged that we weren't outraged enough.

Now you have the gall to come here and accuse everyone else of hypocrisy. You're a joke.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

I see. So NOW you are willing to parse and find nuance and try to point out that some people in the mob that overran the Capitol were trying to stop others from breaking in.

Yet when it was Black Lives Matter protests, you were outraged at the violence and property damage and claimed these were violent mobs, full stop. When many of us denounced the illegal activity but tried to point out that most of the protests had been peaceful and this was the result of a few bad actors and/or outside agitators, you scoffed and were even more outraged that we weren't outraged enough.

Now you have the gall to come here and accuse everyone else of hypocrisy. You're a joke.

The media never reported them as violent mobs, they were peaceful protestors because...that's what they wanted to call them.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

The media never reported them as violent mobs, they were peaceful protestors because...that's what they wanted to call them.
Yes, but YOU called them violent mobs then but now when it's your team you want to say that most of them were peaceful. You're a bigger hypocrite than anybody.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Yes, but YOU called them violent mobs then but now when it's your team you want to say that most of them were peaceful. You're a bigger hypocrite than anybody.
You have it the other way around, the media and Democrats have not acknowledged previous violence, they were mostly silent. I have not denied yesterday's violence and nor have Republican politicians who condemned those responsible. Currently, the left consists of a much larger violent element, it doesn't even compare.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

You have it the other way around, the media and Democrats have not acknowledged previous violence, they were mostly silent. I have not denied yesterday's violence and nor have Republican politicians who condemned those responsible. Currently, the left consists of a much larger violent element, it doesn't even compare.

And yet, the left has not managed to form a mob that takes over the seat of American government.

Also, it's plainly false that previous violence was not reported on. How else do you know about it if it wasn't? I assume you did not personally attend any BLM events.

It's also easily verifiable that Joe Biden (now the highest ranking Democrat) spoke about the violence at the protests and denounced it. You're a joke who can't see outside of his own very narrow conservative media bubble.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

And yet, the left has not managed to form a mob that takes over the seat of American government.

Also, it's plainly false that previous violence was not reported on. How else do you know about it if it wasn't? I assume you did not personally attend any BLM events.
Neither has right managed to form a mob that takes over government.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

I recall seeing a bunch of Trump fans take over the Capitol building and force a session of Congress to stop. Did you not see this? It was all over the news.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

I recall seeing a bunch of Trump fans take over the Capitol building and force a session of Congress to stop. Did you not see this? It was all over the news.
Yes but they don't have any power, aren't recognized, and are not making laws.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Yes but they don't have any power, aren't recognized, and are not making laws.

Not the point.
AunBear89
BearForce2
AunBear89
bearister
The FBI should hit all the airports like the Germans surveilled the buses in The Great Escape. They can get names and license pictures and net a few insurrectionist Jethros.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Ok, I see where you got your news from. It was an insurrection, a takeover. Trump supporters taking over the U.S. government.
BearForce2
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Ok, I see where you got your news from. It was an insurrection, a takeover. Trump supporters taking over the U.S. government.

Is there some reason you thought Trump's press secretary would be a reliable source here?
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Is there some reason you thought Trump's press secretary would be a reliable source here?
In a single day, you've attempted to defend the mob that terrorized Josh Hawley's family and CNN as your primary news source. Not bad.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

In a single day, you've attempted to defend the mob that terrorized Josh Hawley's family and CNN as your primary news source. Not bad.

This is so far from reality I can't even begin to address it.
dimitrig
Unit2Sucks
Deplorables here, but unironically:

BearForce2
https://nypost.com/2021/01/08/fbi-releases-photo-of-person-accused-of-placing-explosives-at-dnc-rnc-headquarters/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.