COVID disappears Nov 4th?

129,006 Views | 1376 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
hanky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well well well. Watch the media and liberals praise Cuomo for this comment from now until the end of time. By the way...it's the same thing I've been saying for 9 months that you guys bash me about. 'But but but what about my grandma'?!?!?

sycasey
hanky1 said:

Well well well. Watch the media and liberals praise Cuomo for this comment from now until the end of time. By the way...it's the same thing I've been saying for 9 months that you guys bash me about. 'But but but what about my grandma'?!?!?
You mean, we might be in a different situation now, with a vaccine rolling out, than we were 9 months ago? What a shocking scandal!
hanky1
sycasey said:

hanky1 said:

You mean, we might be in a different situation now, with a vaccine rolling out, than we were 9 months ago? What a shocking scandal!

This is what we should've been doing the ENTIRE time. There is nothing different now vs 9 months ago except liberals have finally noticed all the livelihoods they've destroyed for zero benefit: seriously what did the lockdown accomplishment? Nothing. COVID is still raging AND small businesses are ruined.

Nice job liberals.
BearlyCareAnymore
hanky1 said:

sycasey said:

hanky1 said:

This is what we should've been doing the ENTIRE time. There is nothing different now vs 9 months ago except liberals have finally noticed all the livelihoods they've destroyed for zero benefit: seriously what did the lockdown accomplishment? Nothing. COVID is still raging AND small businesses are ruined.

Nice job liberals.
Covid is raging because too many people refused to lockdown when asked, wear masks when asked, or forgo Holiday celebrations when asked.

Nice job conservatives.

New York is different. They got slammed before measures were taken in March. The virus has largely burned through the most vulnerable in their population so the incidence levels are lower than other places.

As for Cuomo, I've argued from the beginning that he has performed poorly.
sycasey
hanky1 said:

There is nothing different now vs 9 months ago
sycasey
hanky1 said:

sycasey said:

hanky1 said:

Nice job liberals.
The sad thing about you advancing this idiotic argument is that there is some stuff going on right now that you could LEGITIMATELY drag Cuomo and some other liberal governors for, which is an unacceptably slow rollout of the vaccine, in part thanks to overly bureaucratic rules about how it's distributed. Cuomo and New York are perhaps the poster child for this.

But no, you've got to roll with this nonsense about how everything is the same now versus 9 months ago, when the virus was brand new and there was no vaccine. D+ trolling, hanky.
Unit2Sucks
Cuomo sucks but also lol @hanky1 pretending like people like him wanted to do anything "smartly." Far too many just want everything open and without any social distancing or other precautions.
B.A. Bearacus
dimitrig
B.A. Bearacus said:

Now it is going to mutate into a form of the virus harmless to gorillas but exceedingly deadly to humans.

B.A. Bearacus
Half of BI can get vaccinated starting now.

dimitrig
B.A. Bearacus said:

Half of BI can get vaccinated starting now.

The other half has already had COVID-19

BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
hanky1
BearForce2 said:

The election's over.

No need to destroy the economy and ruin people's lives anymore to win an election.
AunBear89
AunBear89
BearNIt
hanky1 said:

BearForce2 said:

The election's over.

No need to destroy the economy and ruin people's lives anymore to win an election.
Except for mortuaries have a backlog, the morgues are filled and have no space for the bodies, hospitals are having to rent refrigeration trucks, the bodies have to stacked so the oldest are on the top and not on the bottom, and the staff is just worn out. This is the reality that the cavalier and ignorant don't get to see. You can't benefit from or enjoy the economy if you are not around or people keep dying.
AunBear89
Janky1 doesn't care about dead people or their families. He wants a haircut and a prime rib dinner, dammit! And maybe a trip to the outlet mall followed by a session at his local so he can pound some Natty Lites.

Those dead people were old and sick anyway. No one really dies of Covid.
BeachedBear
Unit2Sucks said:

Cuomo sucks but also lol @hanky1 pretending like people like him wanted to do anything "smartly." Far too many just want everything open and without any social distancing or other precautions.
I don't think that's even it. It seems more like they want an internet participation trophy. I blame their parents.
LMK5
Interesting article detailing a study from the European Journal of Clinical Investigation that shows that lockdowns aren't very effective: https://www.newsweek.com/covid-lockdowns-have-no-clear-benefit-vs-other-voluntary-measures-international-study-shows-1561656

Would this study have been able to be released before Biden won?
The truth lies somewhere between CNN and Fox.
BearChemist
I don't know. Would Tyler Swift dated me if your stupid post didn't exist?
calpoly
LMK5 said:

Interesting article detailing a study from the European Journal of Clinical Investigation that shows that lockdowns aren't very effective: https://www.newsweek.com/covid-lockdowns-have-no-clear-benefit-vs-other-voluntary-measures-international-study-shows-1561656

Are you still cheerleading for tRump?
LMK5
BearChemist said:

Cmon, BC. That's not Cal Phd level grammar.
BearForce2
BearChemist said:

Who's Tyler Swift and why do you want him?
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
LMK5 said:

Both Pfizer and Moderna made their major announcements shortly after the election.
The Hunter Biden story that the NYPost broke before the election was suppressed

AunBear89
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

You have to fight BearChemist for Tyler Swift.
AunBear89
Uh. Ok. I'll wait until Wednesday. And you will still be boring.
Unit2Sucks
LMK5 said:

Even by your usually low standards this is an idiotic question.

By the way, the "voluntary" measures cited are considered too stringent for many of the "reasonable and intelligent people" that you love to talk about. But that didn't factor into your decision to post since, like hanky, you will post any article that makes any statement that criticizes any public health measures.
LMK5
Unit2Sucks said:

LMK5 said:

By the way, the "voluntary" measures cited are considered too stringent for many of the "reasonable and intelligent people" that you love to talk about. But that didn't factor into your decision to post since, like hanky, you will post any article that makes any statement that criticizes any public health measures.
The real problem is that you won't criticize any public health measures, even if science refutes them. You give politicians way too much rope that they haven't earned. I'm confident one day you'll wake up. California's so-called public health measures, the strictest in the nation, have resulted in our state being the epicenter of Covid in America. We're also in the caboose as far as vaccine administration. We'll wait patiently for your thorough explanation of the situation which I'm sure includes glowing praise for our state government.
B.A. Bearacus
LMK5 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

LMK5 said:

The real problem is that you won't criticize any public health measures, even if science refutes them. You give politicians way too much rope that they haven't earned. I'm confident one day you'll wake up. California's so-called public health measures, the strictest in the nation, have resulted in our state being the epicenter of Covid in America. We're also in the caboose as far as vaccine administration. We'll wait patiently for your thorough explanation of the situation which I'm sure includes glowing praise for our state government.

Please tell me that you understand what population means. CA is 25th in Covid cases per 100K people.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109004/coronavirus-covid19-cases-rate-us-americans-by-state/
AunBear89
B.A. Bearacus said:

LMK5 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

LMK5 said:

Please tell me that you understand what population means. CA is 25th in Covid cases per 100K people.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109004/coronavirus-covid19-cases-rate-us-americans-by-state/

He's not very bright. He thinks correlation=causation. Typical numbskull righteous righty.
LMK5
B.A. Bearacus said:

LMK5 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

LMK5 said:

B.A., you're looking at cumulative data from the beginning of the pandemic till now. Since about November, California has become "the epicenter of Covid in America" as coined by NBC News and others. This is because of our recent infection rates, not our overall rate: https://calmatters.org/commentary/2021/01/california-covid-19-infections-deaths-surge-epicenter/
Unit2Sucks
LMK5 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

LMK5 said:

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about and the more you post on this topic the more obvious that becomes.

So the real problem is that Unit2Sucks won't criticize Newsom? Is that why SoCal has a raging COVID problem whereas my city and region is doing comparatively quite well? If you look at my posting history instead of relying on your foggy comprehension, you will see that I regularly criticize all manner of politicians. I criticized Newsom when he ate at TFL and I believe he was weak to cave to the SoCal anti public health brigadiers this summer. Unfortunately, Newsom and public health officials can't save SoCal from themselves.

Unfortunately you don't appear to process any of this information so you conclude that public health measures are ineffective because SoCal can't follow the rules. Maybe if you saw how successful places that follow the rules are, you would feel differently? Who am I kidding, you know the answer without even looking at the problem.
BearForce2
calpoly
Unit2Sucks said:

LMK5 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

LMK5 said:

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about and the more you post on this topic the more obvious that becomes.

So the real problem is that Unit2Sucks won't criticize Newsom? Is that why SoCal has a raging COVID problem whereas my city and region is doing comparatively quite well? If you look at my posting history instead of relying on your foggy comprehension, you will see that I regularly criticize all manner of politicians. I criticized Newsom when he ate at TFL and I believe he was weak to cave to the SoCal anti public health brigadiers this summer. Unfortunately, Newsom and public health officials can't save SoCal from themselves.

Unfortunately you don't appear to process any of this information so you conclude that public health measures are ineffective because SoCal can't follow the rules. Maybe if you saw how successful places that follow the rules are, you would feel differently? Who am I kidding, you know the answer without even looking at the problem.
LMK5 is a broken record that repeats the same right wing crap over and over. He supports incompetent politicians like tRump, little Marco Rubio, and DeSantis, politicians that could not give a rats ass about the general public and only care about enriching themselves. Unit2Sucks you are way more patient than I am dealing with this idiot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.