COVID disappears Nov 4th?

129,054 Views | 1376 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Those "reserved for Illuminati only"pharmaceuticals kick some arse.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
chazzed
Is it gone yet? Let us check in with a number of Republican governors...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/republican-governors-around-country-failing-223800140.html
bearister
At dinner parties and game nights, casual American life is fueling the coronavirus surge

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/11/12/covid-social-gatherings/
bearister

Data: The COVID Tracking Project, state health departments. Map: Andrew Witherspoon/Axios

Coronavirus cases rise by 40% - Axios

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-cases-infections-increase-40-percent-3b52bbd7-9387-450d-850a-f4f2fee95dc4.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top

"Anthony Fauci said in an interview with Australia's ABC that working with the Trump administration has been "very stressful."

Fauci's interview comes a week after Steve Bannon suggested on his podcast that Fauci's and FBI Director Christopher Wray's heads should be put on pikes, per the WashPost.
Fauci said: "When you have public figures like Bannon calling for your beheading, that's really kind of unusual." Axios
BearlyCareAnymore
Cal88 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Cal88 cherry-picking data. How could we possibly have seen this coming?

Here's a link showing daily deaths per million in the EU vs US. Doesn't look like it's gone away. I suspect you know the same which is why you stopped posting about COVID months ago. Even your cherry-picking has limits and so many if your favorite HCQ countries have seen upticks in cases and deaths after you stopped talking about them. You aren't fooling anyone any more.

Most of Europe flatlined in Summer. The recent uptick observed here is commensurate with the start of the new flu season, which starts in October. The current rate of 2 deaths per million observed in Europe is in line with seasonal numbers, it's going to keep growing and peak in January, in line with the normal seasonal pattern. Europe has about a quarter million deaths from the flu every season.

The IHU Mditerrane-Infection, leading institute focusing and the study and treatment of infectious diseases in Europe, has isolated 7 strains of coronavirus currently circulating in France, which have sources in the rest of Europe given that France gets a lot of European tourists as well as from Africa. None of these strains are as virulent as SARS-Cov2 was at the beginning of the epidemic.

(English subtitles available through the CC and Settings buttons)

Just curious how you think your conclusions are bearing up just a couple weeks later.

By the way, according to the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, Europe has 15K -70K flu deaths a year or about 40K on average. The European regional branch of WHO says "up to 72K".

Not a quarter million.
bearister

*How would you like to have the psychological rationalization mechanism in your head that tRump must have. The citizens he pledged to protect are dropping like flies, in no small part because of his politicization of masks and social distancing, and yet he feels no responsibility and the only thought on his mind is his post presidency media empire (and his next test drive with Hope Hicks).
In a different era he would have been tried, convicted and shot at dawn.
Big C

"I don't take responsibility at all."
bearister
VIDEO: Mom Arrested After Allegedly Refusing to Wear Mask at Meeting

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/11/12/video-mom-arrested-after-allegedly-refusing-wear-mask-school-board-meeting/

*Lucky I'm not a cop in Florida. I would have administered the Full DeNiro

bearister
Send it to Mar a Lago:

At least 5 passengers on first Caribbean cruise in months tests positive for COVID-19 | TheHill

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/525724-passenger-on-first-caribbean-cruise-in-months-tests-positive
okaydo
bearister
That explains Eric tRump's new job title:

Official Food Taster for the Mad King

bearister
Matrix party 'disguised as film shoot' to bypass German Covid rules

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/13/matrix-party-disguised-film-shoot-bypass-german-covid-rules-keanu-reeves?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

BearNIt
On Thursday +155,000 positive COVID cases were a new record.
okaydo

bearister
Unit2Sucks
Another sad superspreader event. Unfortunately it won't be the last.

https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2020-11-12/covid-19-spread-at-thanksgiving-holiday-gatherings-could-be-like-maine-wedding

Quote:

If you want to know why public health officials are so nervous about how much worse the COVID-19 pandemic will get as the holiday season unfolds, consider what happened after a single, smallish wedding reception that took place this summer in rural Maine.

Only 55 people attended the Aug. 7 reception at the Big Moose Inn in Millinocket. But one of those guests arrived with a coronavirus infection. Over the next 38 days, the virus spread to 176 other people. Seven of them died.

None of the victims who lost their lives had attended the party.

In a new report, investigators from the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention explain how a well-meaning celebration with family and friends wound up causing so much suffering and death throughout the state in such a short period of time.

smh
double-checks, confirmatory, in the right thread..

pat bagley, slc tribune

non-sequitur
bearister

Temperature and COVID-19 symptom checks like the ones used at schools and doctor's offices have again proved inadequate for spotting coronavirus infections and preventing outbreaks.

https://abc7news.com/health/study-covid-19-temperature-checks-not-very-effective/7922615/
B.A. Bearacus
We ain't gonna do Jack on this front till next year.

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo
hanky1
Unit2Sucks said:

https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2020-11-12/covid-19-spread-at-thanksgiving-holiday-gatherings-could-be-like-maine-wedding

Quote:

If you want to know why public health officials are so nervous about how much worse the COVID-19 pandemic will get as the holiday season unfolds, consider what happened after a single, smallish wedding reception that took place this summer in rural Maine.

Only 55 people attended the Aug. 7 reception at the Big Moose Inn in Millinocket. But one of those guests arrived with a coronavirus infection. Over the next 38 days, the virus spread to 176 other people. Seven of them died.

In a new report, investigators from the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention explain how a well-meaning celebration with family and friends wound up causing so much suffering and death throughout the state in such a short period of time.

Liberals want to take away Thanksgiving and Christmas. They'll say it's just for one year, but who knows when it will end? Which exactly is the group that desires authoritarianism?
smh
hanky1 said:

Liberals want to take away Thanksgiving and Christmas. They'll say it's just for one year, but who knows when it will end? Which exactly is the group that desires authoritarianism?
choose life
Unit2Sucks
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

What happened to you? You used to be a B+ troll. Now you're like a busker in a suburban bus station. Just sad.
okaydo
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

I'm a liberal and I'm celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family.

Mayor Garcetti ain't gonna stop me.
AunBear89
You're an intellectually dishonest twit. The only thing we "Libruls" want to cancel is twits like you. So go ahead and have a HUGE superspreader family gathering. I hope you all get the taint. Enjoy your ventilator.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
chazzed
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

Ooh, I'll play: The group that rips children from their parents at the border, gerrymanders in order to have minority rule, wants to dictate what a woman can do with her body, and clears out peaceful protesters with force so that their leader can get a propaganda photo opp?
BearNIt
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

That is the craziest statement I have seen on this site. Liberals are as tired of this as conservatives are but they choose science over the words of a carnival barker and his quack Stanford doctor. The thing about COVID is it doesn't care what political party you belong to. It is not getting better, it's getting worse, and the longer you hide your head in the sand and refuse to acknowledge the deadly implications of this virus the more likely you are to be one of its victims.
Big C
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

Don't forget dessert! We want to take away dessert, too. People don't need it. The tax payers can provide people with a sugar-free, plant-based alternative, instead. In fact, Governor Newsom tried one at the French Laundry... said it was quite adequate.
okaydo
hanky1 is what would happen if Scott Atlas and Clay Travis had a baby.
BearlyCareAnymore
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

(Whisper to fellow liberals)
Heh, heh. They don't have their eyes on the ball. Thanksgiving....pfft! The race for 2024 started November 4. The plot against Trump 2024 is in full swing. I know it's tough, but we just need to stay inside and wear these masks until January 20 when Biden signs the executive order banning COVID.

They haven't even noticed that the 250,000 we poisoned...Er...who got "Covid" were all Republicans. Fewer votes for them, we clear the social security rolls and get credit for eliminating the scourge we created. Bat soup! HAHAHAHA!!!!!.

wait until they find out Europe doesn't really exist
smh
libber OTB doing standup !?
dimitrig
OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

(Whisper to fellow liberals)
Heh, heh. They don't have their eyes on the ball. Thanksgiving....pfft! The race for 2024 started November 4. The plot against Trump 2024 is in full swing. I know it's tough, but we just need to stay inside and wear these masks until January 20 when Biden signs the executive order banning COVID.

They haven't even noticed that the 250,000 we poisoned...Er...who got "Covid" were all Republicans. Fewer votes for them, we clear the social security rolls and get credit for eliminating the scourge we created. Bat soup! HAHAHAHA!!!!!.

wait until they find out Europe doesn't really exist

When you receive the signal we meet at Comet Ping Pong Pizza to establish the New World Order.

Unit2Sucks
Looks like we might pass 2k deaths today for the first time since the first week of May. I guess we still haven't gotten to the "eventually" when Trump is right and COVID disappears.
AunBear89
Unit2Sucks said:

Looks like we might pass 2k deaths today for the first time since the first week of May. I guess we still haven't gotten to the "eventually" when Trump is right and COVID disappears.

Didn't you get the memo? It disappeared on November 4th.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.