cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,277,204 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842254567 said:

my fashionista daughters shay & taylor noted that "it's a good thing that he goes to stanford because otherwise he's never going to get any dates"

nastic

nastic's dad

nastic's mom

the farm#

future mrs stefan nastic

actually it kinda looks like dwight powell in drag (we're not here to judge)

who knew

the farm#

the 3 most annoying players in the pac 12 are stefan nastic (stanford), omar oraby (usc) & dwight powell (stanford)

nastic & oraby deliver prison shivers throughout the game, like to deliver jaw breakers with their elbows on loose balls & give the extra pile driver on unprotected leaping players attacking the basket

when confronted, nastic & oraby like to give the stoopid azz open mouthed dead eyes caveman look

dwight powell is a candy azz drama queen who thinks he is fouled on every play (with dramatic flops upon any contact) & therefore entitled to special treatment from the refs...powell also delivered a cheap shot to alan crabbe in last season's scrum in berkeley

the bears gotta keep their poise against these clowns

the fast & furious#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842244679 said:

"jordan is a coach's son...he takes criticism...his dad (phil) has probably told him a thing or two that would peel paint of the wall"

-mike montgomery

of course everyone knows that jordan & jonah's mom margie is the key to the remarkable mathews family...

jonah mathews (2016) scored 24 pts including a deadly 4-6 3 pters & 6 boards as the santa monica vikings (13-9) conquered the hawthorne cougars (sorry demi) 61-45

when asked by a newspaper reporter about his play, the classy soph opted to talk about his teammate chris johnson, "it makes it very easy when everyone is contributing and it gets everybody better"...jonah ain't no shabazzzz

santa monica hc phil hecht stated "i give him (jonah) a lot of credit for a sophomore...throwing him into the fire because he is getting everybody's best effort night in and night out and he's done a great job"

joanh's got good parenting too judging from his clothing choices

cal family#
future ocean league mvp#
concordtom
Shocky1;842276816 said:

Nastic, Powell, Oraby....

This may be your single worst post yet.
Hang it in the Hall of Shame.
You are clearly running out of ideas for this Monster Class thread of yours.
Shocky1
concordtom;842277004 said:

This may be your single worst post yet.
Hang it in the Hall of Shame.
You are clearly running out of ideas for this Monster Class thread of yours.

sorry this thread isn't targeting uptight dumb azzs

i dunno maybe you could join a bunco group or rewatch season 7 of golden girls or something
mikecohen
Shocky1;842277297 said:

sorry this thread isn't targeting uptight dumb azzs

i dunno maybe you could join a bunco group or rewatch season 7 of golden girls or something

bunco also bunko (bŭng′kō Informal
n. pl. buncos also bunkos
A swindle in which an unsuspecting person is cheated; a confidence game.
tr.v. buncoed also bunkoed, buncoing also bunkoing, buncos also bunkos
To swindle.
[Probably alteration of Spanish banca, card game, from Italian banca, bank, of Germanic origin; see bank2.]

I haven't heard that word in 60 years - in an episode of Dragnet
Shocky1
Shocky1;842216986 said:

gametime tonight, baby

this is cal basketball#
let's roll#

ambition#
Shocky1
TheDayTheTreesDied
Looks like the guy in drag owned the bears tonite......tsk, tsk
Shocky1
TheDayTheTreesDied;842278047 said:

Looks like the guy in drag owned the bears tonite......tsk, tsk

dwight powell scored 22 pts with 11 boards & 6 assists and most importantly, provided energy & senior leadership
Shocky1
Shocky1;842271079 said:

idrissa diallo is playing with high energy & intensity for the cathedral phantoms (5-1) with a very high fg % which suggests not only a skilled shooting touch/finishing ability but also good shot selection

1st game: the phantoms denested the santee falcons 80-26 with iddy scoring 12 pts on 5-5 fgs & 2-4 fts along with 7 boards, 3 steals & a block

2nd game: cathedral galloped by the sunrise mountain mustangs 80-51 as iddy scored 21 pts on 9-10 fgs, 3-3 fts along with 4 boards, 2 assists, 3 steals & a block

3rd game: the phantoms wounded the woodbridge warriors 73-61 with iddy scoring 20 pts on 8-11 fgs, 4-6 fts along with a relentless 17 boards, 3 assists & a steal

4th game: cathedral endangered the graves county eagles 49-47 as iddy scored 14 pts, 6-9 fgs, 2-8 fts, 9 boards, an assist, a steal & an impressive get that garbage out of here 7 blocks

the cathedral ad told me that iddy is healthy & that he was rested the last 2 games "just to be safe" to ensure a full recovery...he considers idrissa to be "a really great kid"

diallo is staying in touch with his buddy roger moute a bidias & is eagerly anticpating his arrival in berkeley this summer after going home to senegal to have his visa renewed

go phantoms#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including los angeles & senegal)

iddy has been nominated for the 2014 mcdonalds all american game while leading his cathedral phantoms (15-1) this season...final selections of the 24 player roster will be announced jan 29th

idrissa diallo scored 11 pts & 7 boards and most importantly, played as an "intimidating force on defense" as the cathedral phantoms (18-2) mysteriously vaporized the cantwell-sacred heart cardinals (good to know that some bears have the heart to play d against the cards) 71-50

iddy will bring a tougher interior d presence to berkeley next summer which is not surprising for a guy who grew up in a 3rd world country (senegal) that has seen abject poverty & the struggles of humanity against the odds 1st hand

cal family#
ambition#
RJABear
Shocky1;842278081 said:

dwight powell scored 22 pts with 11 boards & 6 assists and most importantly, provided energy & senior leadership

39 minutes
22 points
11 free-throws
11 rebounds
6 assists

ZERO fouls
Shocky1
Shocky1;842269302 said:

ahmaad played in his 1st game for the lincoln abes after his successful appeal for eligibility
http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/01/22/3006620/star-guard-ahmaad-rorie-ruled.html

ahmaad rorie led his lincoln abes (16-2) to a 70-30 presidential landslide vs the shelton climbers in his final home game during sr night in front of mom

lincoln hc aubrey shelton told me that amhaad is playing lockdown d & shooting over 40% on 3 pters along with providing sr leadership to the younger players

"when your late your selfish, when your on time your late, and when your early your on time"...this tweet reflects rorie's continued maturity as this was a problem at the strict montverde academy

ahmaad had to find his role on the #1 ranked hs bb team in the nation & then integrate into a more balanced lincoln squad (last yr rorie & fletcher took all the shots) midseason...his ability to adapt & fit in with his teammates will set ahmaad up for a successful transition to college bb at cal

go abes#
season of discovery#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842264104 said:

cal was the 1st school to offer the emerging brazilian star last fall as the cal bb staff continues to relentlessly build strong relationships with key targets from the 2015-2017 classes (the bears already have a family near lock commit for both the 2016 & 2017 classes)

like teammate idrissa diallo, lucas siewert is an academic honor roll student which is a defining characteristic of hard working cal student athletes (not being a hs 2.5 gpa dumb azz baller)

lucas had his best game of the yr this week in scoring 15 pts on 6-9 fgs including 3-5 3 pters & 5 boards as the cathedral phantoms (10-1) jousted the arch rival price knights (alan price dnp) 82-80...siewert was named his team's game mvp for his gutty effort in playing tough despite being dinged up

the young brazilian will likely visit the diverse berkeley campus with its international flair after this season with coach middlebrooks

boi noite

go phantoms#
cal family#

check out la times article re: his 5 3 pters recently in a game & video of siewert's smooth 3 pt form...interesting to note that the la times is listing siewert now at 6'10"
http://www.latimes.com/sports/varsity-times/la-sp-vi-boys-basketball-cathedrals-lucas-siewert-is-from-brazil-and-can-shoot-20140205,0,11976.story#axzz2sbZzy3PX

tmz is also allegedly reporting that lucas & shakira are a brazilian package deal for the lucky college

everybody could hang together after cal victories at the brazil caf on university

Shocky1
my 1st gf at cal (the it dept here refuses to post any fotos of her) who later appeared in the playboy girl's of the pac 10 issue once told me something about life that reasonated with me as one of life's universal truths

she told me "that you are either part of the solution or you are part of the problem, there's nothing in between"

jay john told me that "the meb fund has been in existence for 16 months and through the donations of our donors we have able to upgrade the program...every dollar donated goes to help a meb student athlete in one way or another...for example, monies from the meb have gone to renovate the gold gym in the rsf so mbb, wbb and vb have a branded facility when the has pavilion floor is unavailable...the meb fund has paid for a feasibility study to upgrade the audio visual experience for our fans, i.e. a center hung scoreboard coming in the 2015-2016 season"

"additionally monies have been used for the following upgrades: the player's locker room, video software equipment, new cameras, ipads for all players and staff (to deliver video and academic information), salary bumps for our strength trainer and academic personnel, funding a trip for 50 cal students to the pac 12 tourney in vegas and graphic enhancements in haas pavilion...at some point we will need to renovate our players locker room and lockers also...obviously, the monies are well spent and have directly enhanced the student athlete experience"

benefits include breakfast meetings with monty, preferred tixs to cal home & away games, a bunch of cal swag & another tax deduction

currently there are around 20+ of us supporting the meb...at the #1 public university in the world & the lifetime of opportunities it has created for us, this # show grow to 100+

not everyone is in a position to support the meb but if you can, give jj a call & have a conversation...don't passively wait for others to do the heavy lifting, make a difference

roar a little bit

cal family#

Shocky1
ja, jakob poeltl (class of 2014) from austria will be officially visiting cal midweek for the stanford game

poeltl is 212 cms (7') & is 18 yrs old (11-15-95 dob in vienna) and plays for arkadia...this season in 15 games he is averaging 12.1 ppg with a high of 28 pts vs furstenfeld along with 7.5 rpg & 2.1 bpg

the true 5 is a highly efficient shooter with a soft touch & good shot selection as evidenced by his unreal 73.5% fgs...poeltl has made 2 of 4 3 pters & shoots a respectable 68.4% on fts

kudos to johnny montgomery for scouting poeltl who also has interest several schools nationally including pac 12 rivals arizona, utah & oregon...never underestimate the attraction of oregon's internationally well regarded truck stop mgmt program (and outplacement as a shift supervisor at the medford all nite truck stop)

jakob's development would be hastened by working with cal's s&c guru scott thom

the shockster is currently making inquiries with the austrian minister of education to ascertain jakob's gpa...stay tuned

bis bald jakob poeltl

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including austria)

walked 18 & did the hang at the rock

after golf a couple of nba executives told me their opinions of current pac 12 hcs

***great guys-mike, lorenzo, herbie, larry
***good guys-miller, boyle, robinson, bone, dawkins & endfield
***douche bags-dana altman & steve alford

one of the wildcat's largest benefactors (he's got miller & byrne on speed dial) told me that jakob poeltl's official visit to tuscon (the poeltl family went to last night's game vs oregon at mckale) went "good not great," that miller is recruiting 3 euro bigs, and that an arizona offer might be conditional on poeltl redshirting (shades of the kameron rooks recruitment)...the next poeltl's official visit is to utah this weekend

i did not pt out to my mildcat buddy that charming border towns like el paso, tuscon & nogales aren't for everyone

johnny montgomery is doing an excellent job with the 7' 225 lb poeltl's whirlwind recruitment...jm needs to send a thank you email to poeltl's family written in german (the most common language in austria) promising a world class education for their son

jm also needs to send jakob an email reminding him there are some california girlz that wanna meet him
http://www.popmodal.com/video/5926/Katy-Perry--California-Gurls-feat-Snoop-Dogg-HD-

after winning a couple of golf bets thx to a en fuego putter, i gave mr arizona the choice of either paying me immediately my winnings or my forgiving his debt to society & instead using his phone to call sean miller right then to allow me to chat or leave a lengthy message for sean...his response was "that's not gonna happen" & he slid my $245 usd over to me

so i walk to the range with my newfound mint & in the spirit of caddie brotherhood (i will always be a caddie) hand over the $245 to tommy, my sunburned caddie & tell him to go buy some sun screen

in a candy azz soft moment of unwisely seeking appreciation i ask tommy "am i the best ******* loop or what?"

tommy looks me in the eye and tells me "not even close, yoga boy"...apparently parsons (go daddy founder) pays each of his 3 caddies (one down the left side of the fairway, one down the right side of the fairway & one on the bag) $400 every time

so i start whining (i've got a little bit of solo in me) like a little girl & tell tommy "dude, that's not even fair, parsons is a billionaire, i'm a former caddie"

tommy just shakes his head & says "not my problem" while he pockets the $...conversation over, get lost yoga boy

gotta love tommy
socaltownie
Shocky1;842279061 said:

my 1st gf at cal (the it dept here refuses to post any fotos of her) who later appeared in the playboy girl's of the pac 10 issue once told me something about life that reasonated with me as one of life's universal truths

she told me "that you are either part of the solution or you are part of the problem, there's nothing in between"

jay john told me that "the meb fund has been in existence for 16 months and through the donations of our donors we have able to upgrade the program...every dollar donated goes to help a meb student athlete in one way or another...for example, monies from the meb have gone to renovate the gold gym in the rsf so mbb, wbb and vb have a branded facility when the has pavilion floor is unavailable...the meb fund has paid for a feasibility study to upgrade the audio visual experience for our fans, i.e. a center hung scoreboard coming in the 2015-2016 season"

"additionally monies have been used for the following upgrades: the player's locker room, video software equipment, new cameras, ipads for all players and staff (to deliver video and academic information), salary bumps for our strength trainer and academic personnel, funding a trip for 50 cal students to the pac 12 tourney in vegas and graphic enhancements in haas pavilion...at some point we will need to renovate our players locker room and lockers also...obviously, the monies are well spent and have directly enhanced the student athlete experience"

benefits include breakfast meetings with monty, preferred tixs to cal home & away games, a bunch of cal swag & another tax deduction

currently there are around 20+ of us supporting the meb...at the #1 public university in the world & the lifetime of opportunities it has created for us, this # show grow to 100+

not everyone is in a position to support the meb but if you can, give jj a call & have a conversation...don't passively wait for others to do the heavy lifting, make a difference

roar a little bit

cal family#

Put up the link to said fund. Or should it just be earmarked through Bear Backers?
Shocky1

rip ted agu 1992-2014
Shocky1
ahmaad rorie built up the confidence of his younger teammates & scored 8 pts as the lincoln abes (17-2) declared an act of war at mt tahoma 83-38

hc aubrey shelton's d minded abes have one more game at timberline before it's off to the races in the narrows league playoffs

presidential authority#
stay away from the interns#

Shocky1
Shocky1;842222381 said:

oscar frayer (2016 alan crabbe jr) & damari milstead (2017 top ranked pg in nor cal) made unofficial visits to berkeley for monday night's bears mauling of denver

oscar & damari also played in an informal pick up game with many of the current bears at the rsf prior to the ohio state fb game in sept

both play for moreau catholic (18-10 last season with a predominantly underclassmen team) & hc frank knight (former all state guard at oakland fremont)

knight is building something special at mc (hayward) with his high expectations for his players both academically & athletically...like justin labagh at ccsf, many of frank knight's players will be well qualified to earn schollys if they work hard & follow his principles of success

"if you want to do something transformative and want to be challenged in the classroom and on the court, then moreau would be a good fit"

-frank knight

go mariners#
cal family#
bay areas finest#
the grind#
unbreakable#

oscar frayer

damari milstead

damari milstead & oscar frayer both scored 17 pts as the moreau catholic mariners (17-5) castaway the irvington vikings 79-66 with travis decuire in the house
concordtom
socaltownie;842279541 said:

Put up the link to said fund. Or should it just be earmarked through Bear Backers?

Credibility.
Any university enhancement topic that begins with the introduction of a former playboy girlfriend...

Said girlfriend may exist! But the two topics are so far apart from each other. And I choose not to be associated with Playboy. Dad of the Year says it's bad role modeling for both men and women, sets unrealistic expectations of bedroom behavior for both parties.
#irresponsible
#50yrdecisiondoesnotrequiresiliconimplants
Shocky1
student athlete (3.15 gpa at an academically rigorous hs) ivan rabb scored 15 pts including 7 fgs & 1-2 fts in limited pt as lou richie's bod (17-4) knocked off a not very rebellious san lorenzo 87-57

brandon ashley's knee injury is yet another cruel reminder that bb is a physical & sometimes violent sport...every player is one split second play from a career ending injury...kabam, your playing days are over forever & then you need to rely upon your education to fulfill your dreams in life

cal family#
mom matters#

Shocky1
is this scott thom's new s&c assistant?

nope, it's hope dworaczyk, jason kidd's gf before his current wife porschia

apparently hope likes basketball

honestly, who would you rather stretch you before practices & games, scott thom or hope dworaczyk?

cal need a s&c asst to help scott thom with loosening up the guys

someone like my yoga teacher desiree, hope dworaczyk, rihanna or beyonce could get the job done

look at these fotos & tell me if there isn't someone more qualified to stretch the bears before practices & games than scott thom

rihanna

beyonce

scott thom

this ain't that complicated
parentswerebears
Common thread between the four aforementioned people: Rhianna and Beyonc take songs and makes them into something amazing. Hope makes photos incredible and Scott Thom takes scrawny boys and makes them into fairly impressive physical specimens.
HoopDreams
The Cal basketball family extends beyond the basketball team

NFL breakout star Keenan Allen returned to Berkeley to watch his bros Justin Cobbs and Richard Solomon on the hardwood

Shocky1

student athlete & mama's boy ivan rabb scored 19 pts along with 13 boards & 5 blocks as hc lou richie's bod dragons (18-4) digested hc sir richard midgley's modesto christian crusaders (led by jeff "dr" wu's 15 pts) 70-52...the two talented up & coming coaches are friends

cal family coaching tree#
tammi matters#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842121959 said:

opinions are like butts, everyone has one...of course, j-lo & rihanna's derrieres draw more attention than oskis

so how good is amhaad rorie?

dave telep: ranks ar among the top 5 pgs in the usa for 2014..."in an era where true leadership and the ability to lead a team are rare, rorie solves any deficiency the cal bears might have at the point"

josh gershon: "i like amhaad rorie...i think he's gonna be a good player" but prefers diminutive (and often injured) arizona commit parker jackson-cartwright quite a bit more in terms of west coast pgs

jim mcgill (moraga bear): "rorie's amongst the top pgs in the nation as he's continued to develop his game, his leadership and his body"

john foletta: "i love rorie's game...a true point guard, rorie has nice handles, solid vision and a refined shot...put him at the top of the key in an isolation set and he'll either burn your defense or draw multiple defenders...either way, he'll make you pay"

at least one member of the cal coaching staff: ar is a top 50 talent

aubrey shelton: as coach of lincoln hs he has implored ar (and the rest of the abes) to more consistently take his d intensity to the next level...shelton told me that ar shot 45% 3 pters this season as a jr, that's an amazing statistic comparable to a rb rushing for 2500 yds...for comparison purposes, the bears shot an abysmal 30% from the longer college 3 pt line this season

amhaad rorie: "i won't feel satisfied until moms stops workin"

the shockster: with an academically elite 3.8 gpa, ar is the best student athlete pg from the 2014 class on planet earth & is an ideal cal fit as a distriubtor/facilitator & scorer

beyonce: "amhaad is the man...if he lived in cali instead of the cold azz northwest, i would probably go to his hs prom with him"

fly with the bird#
california dreamin#
work hard, die last#

the university of california berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world

parker jackson-cartwright has left loyola after being caught cheating on schoolwork

ahmaad rorie earned straight a's last semester at the montverde academy

pjc=perfect arizona fit
ar=perfect cal fit
south bender
Shocky1;842280129 said:

student athlete & mama's boy ivan rabb scored 19 pts along with 13 boards & 5 blocks as hc lou richie's bod dragons (18-4) digested hc sir richard midgley's modesto christian crusaders (led by jeff "dr" wu's 15 pts) 70-52...the two talented up & coming coaches are friends

cal family coaching tree#

"YOUR DEFENSE, I'M PASSED THAT"??

Brilliant!? What is it supposed to mean? That this is how we learned Cal grads write?

Go Bears!
Shocky1

honestly, who would you rather stretch you before practices & games, scott thom or hope dworaczyk?

someone like my yoga teacher desiree, hope dworaczyk, rihanna or beyonce could get the job done

look at these fotos & tell me if there isn't someone more qualified to stretch the bears before practices & games than scott thom

rihanna

beyonce

scott thom

another contributing factor for cal's slow starts are the pregame lazy azz mobility drills conducted by john montgomery as he holds a bb & moves it right & left as the bears lethargically sleepwalk in a coma for 60 seconds...totally useless

johnny, are you watching the guys at all?...the last row guys aren't even touching the ground on the loose ball dive drill...quit being mr nice guy & run the pregrame drills for 5 brutal minutes before the wsu game like you are their worst ******* army seals basic training instructor nightmare, ok?

travis & gregg, why don't you spend less time networking & scandalously gossiping with the other team's coaches & actually participate in all warm up drills to make sure your guys are fired up, ok?

if the bears come out with low energy again against the cougs, all 3 of you should be reassigned after the game to the cal chess club where your polite & measured civility will be a better fit...i've heard 70 yr old librarians at moffitt yell more than you guys...of course, sabrina decuire & mandy gottlieb will still be welcomed at all games, afterall they make significantly more noise (and are better looking) than their husbands

come on, let's roll...you guys are either part of the problem or part of the solution, there's nothing else

the biggest factor in cal's slow starts is that our players do not know how to physically & mentally engage themselves into games...that is, with the exception of tyrone wallace, this year's california golden bears rely upon external forces such as a sold out crowd vs #1 ranked arizona, jordan mathews lighting it up for 32 pts at oregon, a national tv audience in maui vs syracuse, jeff powers letting it fly vs furman, etc. before they radiate criminally insane energy

the solution is for the bears to have 2 live 45 second wrestling matches before each practice & game to get the ******* blood boiling...everyone participates, the atmosphere is loud, the matches are relentlessly epic

suggested wrestling matches (with boxing headgear & mouthpieces) with t-wall as the referee (all matches commence with tryone exclaiming "let's get ready to rumble") include:

*****scott "create greatness" thom vs theo "shooting guru" robertson
*****travis "206" decuire vs gregg "213" gottlieb
*****garrett "blacks beach" galvin vs johnny "the hustler" montgomery
*****richard "cameroon" moute a bidias vs jabari "united states" bird
*****jordan "the shooter" mathews vs jeff "let it fly" powers
*****sammy "the gym rat" singer vs justin "ice in his veins" cobbs
*****david "what not to wear" kravish vs christian "the fast & furious" behrens
and the heavyweight championship featuring...
*****richard "the time is now" solomon vs kameron "krusty krab" (k)rooks

these 45 second wrestling matches will help the bears unleash their inner physically engaged & verbally demonstrative energy...you gotta be locked in when some crazy joker is trying to rip your head off

mike, aren't you tired by now of your repetitive post game comments that "we didn't come out with energy and fell behind early, blah, blah, blah?"

if i have to hear those comments anymore i'm gonna hurl on the doors of the bb offices

if you guys can start games with criminally insane energy, then the bears are gonna be off to the races

off to the races#http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=lana+del+rey+off+to+the+races&FORM=VIRE3#view=detail&mid=44F6102AE773C549415744F6102AE773C5494157

cal family#
south bender
Shocky1;842280351 said:

rihanna

beyonce

scott thom

another contributing factor for cal's slow starts are the pregame lazy azz mobility drills conducted by john montgomery as he holds a bb & moves it right & left as the bears lethargically sleepwalk in a coma for 60 seconds...totally useless

johnny, are you watching the guys at all?...the last row guys aren't even touching the ground on the loose ball dive drill...quit being mr nice guy & run the pregrame drills for 5 brutal minutes before the wsu game like you are their worst ******* army seals basic training instructor nightmare, ok?

travis & gregg, why don't you spend less time networking & scandalously gossiping with the other team's coaches & actually participate in all warm up drills to make sure your guys are fired up, ok?

if the bears come out with low energy again against the cougs, all 3 of you should be reassigned after the game to the cal chess club where your polite & measured civility will be a better fit...i've heard 70 yr old librarians at moffitt yell more than you guys...of course, sabrina decuire & mandy gottlieb will still be welcomed at all games, afterall they make more noise than their husbands

come on, let's roll...you guys are either part of the problem or part of the solution, there's nothing else

the biggest factor in cal's slow starts is that our players do not know how to physically & mentally engage themselves into games...that is, with the exception of tyrone wallace, this year's california golden bears rely upon external forces such as a sold out crowd vs #1 ranked arizona, jordan mathews lighting it up for 32 pts at oregon, a national tv audience in maui vs syracuse, jeff powers letting it fly vs furman, etc. before they radiate criminally insane energy

the solution is for the bears to have 2 live 45 second wrestling matches before each practice & game to get the ******* blood boiling...everyone participates, the atmosphere is loud, the matches are epic

suggested wrestling matches (with boxing headgear & mouthpieces) with t-wall as the referee include:

*****scott "create greatness" thom vs theo "shooting guru" robertson
*****travis "206" decuire vs gregg "213" gottlieb
*****garrett "blacks beach" galvin vs johnny "the hustler" montgomery
*****richard "cameroon" moute a bidias vs jabari "united states" bird
*****jordan "the shooter" mathews vs jeff "let it fly" powers
*****sammy "the gym rat" singer vs justin "ice in his veins" cobbs
*****david "what not to wear" kravish vs christian "the fast & furious" behrens
and the heavyweight championship featuring...
*****richard "the time is now" solomon vs kameron "krusty krab" (k)rooks

these 45 second wrestling matches will help the bears unless their inner physically engaged & verbally demonstrative energy...you gotta be locked in when some crazy joker is trying to rip your head off

mike, aren't you tired by now of your repetitive post game comments that "we didn't come out with energy and fell behind early, blah, blah, blah?"

if i have to hear those comments anymore i'm gonna hurl on the doors of the bb offices

if you guys can start games with criminally insane energy, then the bears are gonna be off to the races

off to the races#http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=lana+del+rey+off+to+the+races&FORM=VIRE3#view=detail&mid=44F6102AE773C549415744F6102AE773C5494157

cal family#

And how many games of D-1 basketball have your teams won under your tutelage, Shocky?

Go Bears!
petalumabear
SB
Does beating Monty 5-4 in a skins match @ The Olympic Club count? Puhlease Domer Boy!

:Monty
Shocky1
with the emergence of christian behrens & the steady improvement of kameron rooks along with the continued s&c development of roger moute a bidias, the bears will likely sign 1 more big this spring from among cameron oliver, sami eleraky & matt cimino...while cal could sign 2 more players depending upon how things play out, class size balancing considerations & monty's preference for leaving a scholly open for a potential future transfer, 1 more player is likely to join the 2014 monster class of ahmaad rorie & idrissa diallo

cimino is from falmouth, maine & attends the highly regarded academically worcester academy in mass which is a 3 hr drive from his home...matt rocks a 3.5 gpa & scored 1800 on the sat along with earning a spot on the school's coveted honor roll for the 1st trimester of the 2013-2014 yr

jamie sullivan, the longtime hc at the worcester academy told me that cimino is almost 6'10" & 210 lbs & that he needs to gain an additional 20-25 lbs of muscle to maximize his abilities (scott thom could help cimino create greatness)...sullivan is very knowledgeable of coach montgomery's reputation for developing players & that cimino plays a lot like kravish except that dk is a much better shot blocker

asst coach dan sullivan told me the following cimino stats for the team's first 10 games (team is 5-5 in a very tough league):

15.3 ppg
51% fgs
75+% fts (good stroke)
7.5 rpg
low turnovers (high bb iq)

both coaches told me that cimino is very mature for his age & extremely responsible, "just a great person"...his dad died 6 yrs ago from cancer...his sister ashley played bb at stanford & matt visited berkeley during one of her games at haas...ashley loved her collegiate experience in california & is currently working as a jr marketing mgr in new york

jamie sullivan told me that cimino did not blow up exposure wise because of his unselfish style of play during east coast aau hotdog ball last summer...he has strong interest from cal, wisconsin, boston college, stanford, northwestern, vanderbilt & the ivy leagues along with numerous colleges with strong bb programs/mediocre academics

worcester academy is currently playing 3-4 games a week thru the end of feb so cimino will take his official visits during march...cal will definitely be a player in his recruitment

cimino's twitter indicates that he could take over from hoop dreams & myself in writing this cal monster class thread...he has posts on where's waldo & jason kidd's hot timeout girl...matt seems to be curious, definitely not uptight & with a wicked sense of humor, in essence a strong cal fit

cal family#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including freezing azz new england)

dan sullivan, asst hc at the worcester academy told me that matt cimino scored 28 pts & cleared 8 boards in the hilltoppers (9-14) loss to the tabor academy seawolves...matt is developing a deadly short range jump hook as the hilltoppers play in a highly competitive prep league with most opponents featuring 1-2 d1 prospects...cimino is comfortable playing both inside & outside as well as defending either the 4 or 5

matt has not scheduled any official visits yet but will likely do so for march after their season ends

cal's competition includes indiana (recent cimino quote "i have some pretty serious interest in them...they've been showing me some love the past couple weeks telling me they need a big man...they don't know if noah (vonleh) stays and they just had a transfer so they're kind of running thin on big men"), boston college, virginia, kansas state, george washington, vanderbilt, rhode island, wake forest & virginia tech

cal offers the best combination of world class academics, weather & basketball of these colleges so it's probable that if the bears staff pushes hard for an official visit, a trip to berkeley would likely happen

with jakob poeltl planning to decide in feb, sami eleraky still being scouted by gregg gottlieb & cameron oliver's grades & test scores under consideration, the final bears scholly for the 2014 class is continuing to play out

2014 monster class#
Holmoephobic
I'm not-so-secretly hoping it goes to Cam Oliver. To be fair, I haven't seen the other kids play but I have a card time imagining them having more upside than the athletic Freak that is Oliver.
LOUMFSG2
Shocky - you said "the final bears scholly for the 2014 class is continuing to play out".

I think two spots are open (if I am counting correctly) - could we wind up taking two more in the spring?
antipattern
LOUMFSG2;842280578 said:

Shocky - you said "the final bears scholly for the 2014 class is continuing to play out".

I think two spots are open (if I am counting correctly) - could we wind up taking two more in the spring?

In the first paragraph (the post is long, I don't blame you for forgetting by the time you got to the end), he said:

Shocky1;842280547 said:

while cal could sign 2 more players depending upon how things play out, class size balancing considerations & monty's preference for leaving a scholly open for a potential future transfer, 1 more player is likely to join the 2014 monster class of ahmaad rorie & idrissa diallo
Shocky1
LOUMFSG2;842280578 said:

reread the 2nd sentence of the matt cimino post above for your answer

if you need additional help with your developing reading skills, there's a couple of really good books that can be recommended to you

go dog go#

First Page Last Page
Page 64 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.