Chinese Virus is China's curse to the world

29,375 Views | 319 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by hanky1
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hanky1 said:

Yes it's called the Chinese Virus. Not Coronavirus. Not COVID-19. Chinese Virus. Why can't we call it Chinese Virus? Racism? Please.
You are out and out, a RACIST.
hanky1
concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

Yes it's called the Chinese Virus. Not Coronavirus. Not COVID-19. Chinese Virus. Why can't we call it Chinese Virus? Racism? Please.
I'm a minority and according to woke culture and critical race theory, minorities cannot be racist. Lol. I win.
concordtom
hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

I'm a minority and according to woke culture and critical race theory, minorities cannot be racist. Lol. I win.
Racists insist on calling it the China virus.
I don't care what your background is - you qualify.
concordtom
Do me a favor and watch this, then tell me how you're against immigration.

hanky1
concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

Are you white?
concordtom
hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

Are you white?
100% northern european dna.
Econ For Dummies
concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

Are you white?
Nothing worse than a white woke liberal resistance warrior calling minorities racist
concordtom
Here's another show that is good to watch.
You can learn about how we are all from the same cradle:

concordtom
SFBear92 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

Are you white?
Nothing worse than a white woke liberal resistance warrior calling minorities racist
Nothing worse than idiocy.

I'd rather be woke than an idiot.
Econ For Dummies
concordtom said:

SFBear92 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

Are you white?
That's what I said
concordtom
So, what claims to being a "minority" do you make?
BearForce2
concordtom said:

SFBear92 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

Are you white?

It's the same thing.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
hanky1
concordtom said:

I am 50% Asian, 25% Hispanic, and 25% evil, racist white man.
B.A. Bearacus
hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

I give you credit for writing something that adds up.
BearForce2
B.A. Bearacus said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

I give you credit for writing something that adds up.

1+1 = 81 million voters?
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

concordtom said:

SFBear92 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

Are you white?

It's the same thing.

Woke means aware, no longer ignorant of your own subconscious biases.
An idiot denies reality.
Not the same thing.
Wake up, BF2.
concordtom
hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

Shocky? Is that you reincarnated?
hanky1
concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

Shocky? Is that you reincarnated?
It's the evil white man in me that makes me say all this racist stuff but the fact that I'm Asian/Hispanic makes it acceptable so it's ok.
AunBear89
hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

100% jacka$s.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
concordtom
AunBear89 said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

100% jacka$s.
I think you meant "jackazz"
bearister
SFBear92 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

Are you white?

I think "self loathing" is the most accurate label for the minorities that Republicans cynically display in their showroom windows to "prove" how un racist they are.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

Have you looked into the possibility of an exorcism to drive the White demon out?

bearister
I'm a big believer in guinea pigs, and if they are Texans, all the better.

Texas lifts ALL its COVID-19 precautions, including mask mandate

https://mol.im/a/9318245
B.A. Bearacus
Statement from hanky1's spiritual leader and Covid advisor, Donald Trump:

"I hope everyone remembers when they're getting the COVID-19 (often referred to as the China Virus) Vaccine, that if I wasn't President, you wouldn't be getting that beautiful 'shot' for 5 years, at best, and probably wouldn't be getting it at all," read a statement from the former president. "I hope everyone remembers!"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-takes-credit-vaccine
bearister
Q conspiracy theories anyone? Do any of them involve our sprinters' peckers falling off at the starting blocks?

Econ For Dummies
bearister said:

Q conspiracy theories anyone? Do any of them involve our sprinters' peckers falling off at the starting blocks?

If that happens, no worry. We'll have them compete in women's events.
B.A. Bearacus
hanky1 said:

March 2021: Trump, hanky1, and other like-minded people still using "China Virus" because why not?
AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Econ For Dummies
Karen said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

hanky1 said:

March 2021: Trump, hanky1, and other like-minded people still using "China Virus" because why not?
You know who asked you to be the board morality police? Nobody. So STFU, you fake social justice warrior.
hahahahaha
AunBear89
BearForce2
hanky1 said:

calbear93
BearForce2 said:

hanky1 said:

You know, you can think outside a forced bubble and assess this critically, unless after deep thought, you are convinced people are going to be attacking British people as a result of calling it a UK variant. You know, like German Americans and Italian Americans were put in concentration camps in the US and Irish people were lynched after being falsely accused. If you cannot put these things into context and in how America is, you probably should step aside on this discussion because I suspect you know not one single person who is Asian.
BearForce2
calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

hanky1 said:

You know, you can think outside a forced bubble and assess this critically, unless after deep thought, you are convinced people are going to be attacking British people as a result of calling it a UK variant. You know, like German Americans and Italian Americans were put in concentration camps in the US and Irish people were lynched after being falsely accused. If you cannot put these things into context and in how America is, you probably should step aside on this discussion because I suspect you know not one single person who is Asian.
Somewhere earlier in this thread I said Wuhan virus was probably a better term to use rather than China virus. But the tweet still has a point. If there was a variant coming from China, what would it be called? The covid variant?
calbear93
BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

hanky1 said:

Somewhere earlier in this thread I said Wuhan virus was probably a better term to use rather than China virus. But the tweet still has a point. If there was a variant coming from China, what would it be called? The covid variant?

Context matters and understanding our history matters. If you think making this argument as if you were without knowledge of America's soul and our history and as if people would react the same to calling something Wuhan or China virus versus British virus, you are being willfully blind. People are naturally more hateful of those who look different. Asians and blacks do not have the luxury of thinking calling something China virus versus British virus are the same. And if you know Americans will react a certain way by calling it China virus and it will result in more attacks, why would you promote it or defend it? Is making a point worth attacks against innocent Americans? What if it were you daughter or your mom who may get attacked by you insisting on calling something China virus out of principle? Would that make you feel like you won some moral battle?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.