Chinese Virus is China's curse to the world

29,190 Views | 319 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by hanky1
hanky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

This is what hanky1 has been saying from the very beginning. Not that virus escaped from the lab, but that the idea should at least be considered and investigated. But woah is the woke crowd and their racism accusations.
Big C

Now that Cal Basketball is in the tank, my next hope has arrived just in time...

+ sit in my recliner, open a few boxes of Cheese-Zits and enjoy the Winter Games
+ play the long game: watch the Chinese sheeple finally rise up against zero-COVID (although notice how nobody calls it the "China Virus' anymore?)

Putin in da house! Dude could win the gold in Biathlon tomorrow, if he wasn't so humble and selfless.
BearForce2
It's the Genocide Games, aka. Covid Squid Games.
Someone needs to say something and stick it to the CCP. Covid is their fault. NBC and MSNBC are just going to pretend there's no Uyghur genocide and no Wuhan lab leak. Is Pfizer sponsoring the games?
hanky1
Couldn't have said it better myself. Funny how evidence now suggests Lab Leak is the likely cause but all of this has disappeared.

Ps- I accept your apology

hanky1
I thought Dems were the party of Science!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.