Violent protesters thread

27,678 Views | 339 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Blueblood
BearNIt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BancroftBear93 said:

BearNIt said:

BancroftBear93 said:

BearNIt said:

BancroftBear93 said:

BearNIt said:

BancroftBear93 said:

GBear4Life said:

BearForce2 said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/06/george-floyd-protests-riots-will-leave-lasting-damage-wont-bring-racial-equality/

We know that blacks won't improve outcomes out of their community without changing behaviors, which require a change in attitude and perspective, which in the aggregate will lead to a different culture. Patrick Moynihan knew it 50 years ago, and we know this is the case with every community.

The "equality" trope the left cites is a boogeyman by design -- because it allows isolated incidents to be broadcast as representative of society at large, making the oppression trope an unkillable omnipresent monster.

It also steers attention and priorities away from behaviors. The left is preoccupied with telling blacks that YOU NEED NOT CHANGE, it is simply a matter of "whites raising better white children", as astonishingly stated on ABC primetime news last night.

This is the greatest disservice to any underachieving community -- insisting that their fate is held by external forces, that your behaviors are irrelevant.

a/k/a the racism of low expectations, which these tired old leftists can't acknowledge,
Spoken like someone who has no friends who are people of color and disregards U.S. history.. Just freaking stunning the both of you.

3 self-proclaimed members of the far-right 'boogaloo' movement were arrested on domestic terrorism charges for trying to spark violence during protests.

https://news.yahoo.com/3-self-proclaimed-members-far-020736009.html

Are these 3 idiots acting alone or are they part of a larger community hoping to repeat this stoking of violence throughout the country where protests are taking place.

^ tired old leftist
Neither tired, old, or leftist but rather informed, intellectually curious, centrist, and not hiding behind the gates to the compound. You should really get out more and talk to people who don't look like you, you might learn a few things.

Fine. You're also a boring blowhard with nothing to add except an ad hominem attack and some lame attempt at distraction. So a tired old leftist in spirit.

Speaking of people who don't look like me, I love this guy. Come give me your informed, intellectually curious, centrist, and not hiding behind the gates to the compound take on him.

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/96002

If your going to use this guy to prove a point at least have him get the information right. Economists polled by Refinitiv expect the US economy to shed another 8 million jobs in May, bringing the tally of jobs lost during the coronavirus pandemic to 28.5 million -- more than three times the number of jobs lost during the 2008 financial crisis.

That would push the unemployment rate to nearly 20%, a record high. The Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is set to release its jobs report at 8:30 am ET Friday, began tracking monthly data in 1948.

Per EPI, as of the latest data, the black unemployment rate is 16.7%, compared with a white unemployment rate of 14.2%. And while these differences are notable, they mask even greater disparities that are apparent when we look at unemployment rates by race and gender. White men experienced a large, but relatively smaller, rise in unemployment. Still, the white male unemployment rate is now higher than the highest point the overall unemployment rate reached in the depths of the Great Recession (10.0%, in October 2009). White women experienced the largest increase in unemployment, while black women now have the highest unemployment rate of the four groups analyzed. Across race, gender, and ethnicity, Hispanic women actually have the highest unemployment rate as of April 2020about one in five Latina workers are unemployed.

If this is your guy then good luck you can always invite him over and discuss the U.S. financial picture, I bet he would have some innovative ideas. Captain Catastrophe and his Merry Band of Idiots are doing a great job. That's my take.

You're right, Trump is responsible for the coronavirus, the resulting overreaction and unemployment, and your retort isn't the least bit pedantic. You are exactly what I needed to finally fall asleep. Thank you, my friend.
You sound tired, I know facts are tiring, night, night, sweet dreams.
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

BancroftBear93 said:

GBear4Life said:

BearForce2 said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/06/george-floyd-protests-riots-will-leave-lasting-damage-wont-bring-racial-equality/

We know that blacks won't improve outcomes out of their community without changing behaviors, which require a change in attitude and perspective, which in the aggregate will lead to a different culture. Patrick Moynihan knew it 50 years ago, and we know this is the case with every community.

The "equality" trope the left cites is a boogeyman by design -- because it allows isolated incidents to be broadcast as representative of society at large, making the oppression trope an unkillable omnipresent monster.

It also steers attention and priorities away from behaviors. The left is preoccupied with telling blacks that YOU NEED NOT CHANGE, it is simply a matter of "whites raising better white children", as astonishingly stated on ABC primetime news last night.

This is the greatest disservice to any underachieving community -- insisting that their fate is held by external forces, that your behaviors are irrelevant.

a/k/a the racism of low expectations, which these tired old leftists can't acknowledge,
Spoken like someone who has no friends who are people of color and disregards U.S. history. Just freaking stunning the both of you.

In other headlines:

3 self-proclaimed members of the far-right 'boogaloo' movement were arrested on domestic terrorism charges for trying to spark violence during protests.

Are these 3 idiots acting alone or are they part of a larger community hoping to repeat this stoking of violence throughout the country where protests are taking place?

The police may be racist towards blacks but they sure did a great job preventing these 3 white far-right wingers from doing harm against blacks.
CalFan777
BearNIt said:

BancroftBear93 said:

GBear4Life said:

BearForce2 said:

Spoken like someone who has no friends who are people of color and disregards U.S. history. Just freaking stunning the both of you.

In other headlines:

Are these 3 idiots acting alone or are they part of a larger community hoping to repeat this stoking of violence throughout the country where protests are taking place?

To be the guy who throws water on this, wait for them to be convicted... then wait some more. The Feds don't have a perfect record on things like this, and their press releases rarely are perfectly accurate.
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BancroftBear93 said:

GBear4Life said:

BearForce2 said:

In other headlines:

The police may be racist towards blacks but they sure did a great job preventing these 3 white far-right wingers from doing harm against blacks.
It was the FBI that did the heavy lifting, the very agency that Captain Catastrophe has accused of corruption, malfeasance, and decimated since he has been in office. An FBI agent that I know said professionals do their job no matter what kind of guano is being heaped upon them. They weren't just saving blacks, they were saving all of us, even you.
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BancroftBear93 said:

GBear4Life said:

BearForce2 said:

In other headlines:

It was the FBI that did the heavy lifting, the very agency that Captain Catastrophe has accused of corruption, malfeasance, and decimated since he has been in office. An FBI agent that I know said professionals do their job no matter what kind of guano is being heaped upon them. They weren't just saving blacks, they were saving all of us, even you.

Right, the police is corrupt and racist but the FBI is different and free from institutional racism. Too many contradictions for you to consider when you believe in the leftist ideology that you do.
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BancroftBear93 said:

GBear4Life said:

BearForce2 said:

In other headlines:

Right, the police is corrupt and racist but the FBI is different and free from institutional racism. Too many contradictions for you to consider when you believe in the leftist ideology that you do.
That is the dumbest response to one of my postings that I have ever read. I never said that the police were corrupt or racist because in my immediate family I have multiple individuals who are involved in law enforcement that I see or talk to almost on a daily basis. We have discussed the use of force and what makes a righteous shooting on many occasions, and what is needed is to get the bad actors out of the force. Hell, I have multiple interactions with multiple police and prison agencies on a daily basis. I couldn't do my job if I thought the police were corrupt and racist. If I knew you wanted to discuss the FBI then I would have addressed that issue as my best friend's dad was an FBI agent growing up and we still talk or text daily but the same thing, get the bad actors out because they make it difficult for the professional men and women who take the oath to do their jobs. Were you up late and need a nap?
GBear4Life
BearNIt said:

In other headlines:

This story doesn't address anything they're talking about.

You act like idiocy is novel or something. They're everywhere.
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BancroftBear93 said:

GBear4Life said:

BearForce2 said:

In other headlines:

That is the dumbest response to one of my postings that I have ever read. I never said that the police were corrupt or racist because in my immediate family I have multiple individuals who are involved in law enforcement that I see or talk to almost on a daily basis. We have discussed the use of force and what makes a righteous shooting on many occasions, and what is needed is to get the bad actors out of the force. Hell, I have multiple interactions with multiple police and prison agencies on a daily basis. I couldn't do my job if I thought the police were corrupt and racist. If I knew you wanted to discuss the FBI then I would have addressed that issue as my best friend's dad was an FBI agent growing up and we still talk or text daily but the same thing, get the bad actors out because they make it difficult for the professional men and women who take the oath to do their jobs. Were you up late and need a nap?
So the police are NOT racist and corrupt because you personally know people in the force.

BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BancroftBear93 said:

GBear4Life said:

BearForce2 said:

In other headlines:

So the police are NOT racist and corrupt because you personally know people in the force.

Have you been asleep this whole time? I said, "GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT OF THE FORCE." If the bad actors are corrupt and racist, "GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT". If the bad actors are stealing drugs from drug dealers, "GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT OF THE FORCE." If the bad actors are using outlawed chokeholds or neck compressions, "GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT". If you don't get them out, they will eventually cost your city millions of dollars. Because I have family members in law enforcement, deal with law enforcement in stressful situations when I work, and have sat down with the Police Chief of my city and had long conversations about policing in the community, I would say it gives me some insight into the types of individuals who put the uniform on and like in all walks of life there are good and bad. I would love to know what the people on the force that you know think? Maybe you could call your local Police Chief and sit down with him and discuss budgets, recruitment, training, response times, and community policing or maybe you can just keep playing dumb? Do some work and get to know your local law enforcement it will make you better informed.

BearForce2
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BancroftBear93 said:

GBear4Life said:

BearForce2 said:

In other headlines:

Have you been asleep this whole time? I said, "GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT OF THE FORCE." If the bad actors are corrupt and racist, "GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT". If the bad actors are stealing drugs from drug dealers, "GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT OF THE FORCE." If the bad actors are using outlawed chokeholds or neck compressions, "GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT". Because I have family members in law enforcement, deal with law enforcement every day I work in stressful situations, and because I have sat down with the Police Chief of my city and had long conversations about policing in the community, I would say it gives me some insight into the types of individuals who put the uniform on and like in all walks of life there are good and bad. I would love to know what the people on the force that you know think? Maybe you could call your local Police Chief and sit down with him and discuss budgets, recruitment, training, response times, and community policing or maybe you can just keep playing dumb?

I'll use caps too. GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT OF THE FORCE.Both the Police and FBI. GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT! Put James Comey behind bars! And tell everyone here the police isn't racist, the country isn't racist but there are bad actors that are corrupt and racist. GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT! My high school friend's sister's husband is cop and he's a pretty cool dude too, he used to sell phones at Tmobile. But for the rest of these ashats, GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT! And tell them to stop rioting and looting. GET THE LOOTERS AND RIOTERS AND BAD ACTORS OUT AND PUT THEM BEHIND BARS! GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT of the media who fanning the flames. peace out b.
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BancroftBear93 said:

GBear4Life said:

BearForce2 said:

In other headlines:

Have you been asleep this whole time? I said, "GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT OF THE FORCE." If the bad actors are corrupt and racist, "GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT". If the bad actors are stealing drugs from drug dealers, "GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT OF THE FORCE." If the bad actors are using outlawed chokeholds or neck compressions, "GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT". Because I have family members in law enforcement, deal with law enforcement every day I work in stressful situations, and because I have sat down with the Police Chief of my city and had long conversations about policing in the community, I would say it gives me some insight into the types of individuals who put the uniform on and like in all walks of life there are good and bad. I would love to know what the people on the force that you know think? Maybe you could call your local Police Chief and sit down with him and discuss budgets, recruitment, training, response times, and community policing or maybe you can just keep playing dumb?

I'll use caps too. GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT OF THE FORCE.Both the Police and FBI. GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT! Put James Comey behind bars! And tell everyone here the police isn't racist, the country isn't racist but there are bad actors that are corrupt and racist. GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT! My high school friend's sister's husband is cop and he's a pretty cool dude too, he used to sell phones at Tmobile. But for the rest of these ashats, GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT! And tell them to stop rioting and looting. GET THE LOOTERS AND RIOTERS AND BAD ACTORS OUT AND PUT THEM BEHIND BARS! GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT of the media who fanning the flames. peace out b.
So you chose dumb, then dumb it is.
AunBear89
He didn't choose dumb. Dumb chose him - likely from birth.

Bless his cold RWNJ heart.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
okaydo

BearForce2
okaydo said:

The pigeon better watch out, the police are racist and they hate birds.

hanky1
hanky1
GBear4Life

Simps

calbear93
GBear4Life said:

Simps

What is going on with us?

I could not stop shaking my head at people agreeing to kneel in the middle of the street because someone asked.

Have we lost all common sense? Was there no pride that would dictate one to tell the person to **** off and that kneeling on command by a stranger shows more oppression and does nothing to further social justice? When "woke" fakers on their way to Starbucks have no real understanding of what the purpose and substance is and are just trying to make themselves look like one of the "good" ones, they easily suspend common sense and dignity. For Pete's sake, these people in the video kneeling seem otherwise functional.
BearForce2
calbear93 said:

GBear4Life said:

My personal saying is to never trust a grown man crying in front of the cameras. It's almost always a Democrat. Uncontrollable sobbing?

CalFan777
GBear4Life said:

Simps

1. Genuinely sad.
2. White people.
3. The Right is angry that police didn't use force? Fire a woman police officer who decided force was the wrong option there? So we are supposed to defer to a police officer's decisions ONLY WHEN THEY CHOOSE VIOLENCE?
4. He is the boss. If he doesn't like what someone under him does he can change it. Seems like he just wants to politicize it.
5. White people.
Anarchistbear
F$$ckin looters take a knee

CalFan777
Peak Woke Capitalism
GBear4Life
Anarchistbear
CalFan777 said:

Peak Woke Capitalism

You can open the BLM signature account that has Malcolm's raised fist on each check.
going4roses
BearForce2
BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

GBear4Life said:

My personal saying is to never trust a grown man crying in front of the cameras. It's almost always a Democrat. Uncontrollable sobbing?

GBear4Life
calbear93 said:

I could not stop shaking my head at people agreeing to kneel in the middle of the street because someone asked.

Have we lost all common sense? Was there no pride that would dictate one to tell the person to **** off and that kneeling on command by a stranger shows more oppression and does nothing to further social justice? When "woke" fakers on their way to Starbucks have no real understanding of what the purpose and substance is and are just trying to make themselves look like one of the "good" ones, they easily suspend common sense and dignity. For Pete's sake, these people in the video kneeling seem otherwise functional.
1. The level of audacity and racism required to be compelled to "demand" others take a knee on the basis of their race is off the charts and also psychopathic

2. The lack of self respect to even entertain such a request is off the chart cringe. When you pander like this, in such a self degrading manner, nobody should respect you. You don't respect yourself, and having the respect of others reflects poorly on them.

Both 1 and 2 are, in essence, analogous to the race pandering on this board.
BearForce2
GBear4Life said:

This holds true for many other blue cities like Baltimore, Chicago, and Detroit. A few years ago, they even had a black President and Attorney General in power to eliminate this supposed institutional racism in the police force. But of course now they can blame Trump.

CalFan777
lol
the black guy was a troll getting other trolls to give him money on a livestream
LMK5
calbear93 said:

Those people are one good sales pitch from becoming Scientologists.
The truth lies somewhere between CNN and Fox.
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
GBear4Life
Arrest these maggots

BearForce2

She's confusing the guilty white leftists.

Blueblood
BearForce2 said:

She's confusing the guilty white leftists.

Go to bed.....you just have to kick up some dust.....you are a very sick person, but hey, it's all you got going for ya.......you wanted attention.....you got it....so will you now please go to bed.......
BearForce2
GBear4Life said:

Arrest these maggots

https://www.sfgate.com/local/editor*****s/article/Mill-Valley-mayor-Sashi-McEntee-Black-Lives-Matter-15319551.php

A minor inconvenience to all since it was described as "temporary", no mention that it was dumb and reckless.

Quote:

After a while, hundreds of marchers spilled into car lanes and officers on the bridge were unable to force them back onto the pedestrian paths. Traffic was stopped in both directions, but a number of individuals got out their cars and showed support for the demonstrators.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.