COVID disappears Nov 4th?

129,203 Views | 1376 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He was already dead to me for voting for Trump. Grave just deeper now.

Big C

That db should be ashamed, marketing himself to that demographic at the expense of public health. Let me guess, though, he is not ashamed.
Unit2Sucks
Rogan is obviously an idiot who is just saying things for shock value but his position is consistent with the reactionary conservative movement in this country.

Let's assume he's correct that COVID poses no threat to any 21 year old who is considering whether to get vaccinated. Pros of getting vaccinated: reduces community spread, enables us to return to normal sooner and reduce the human told of the pandemic. Pros of not getting vaccinated: let's you virtue signal that you are a selfish jerk who wants to "own the libs." This is what the conservative movement has become. Not content to merely allow the accomplishment of the greater good by collective action, they are now actively working against the community.
bearister
Yeah, I'm going to take medical advice from a guy that made great decisions regarding what he put into his own body.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
Interesting, even Rogan triggers the lefties.
B.A. Bearacus
Olympics 100 days out.
okaydo
dimitrig
okaydo said:

Of course it does! Next question?

calpoly
okaydo said:

I am sure LMK5 voted for and supports this idiot!
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

I don't give a crap about Rogan in general, but anyone who tells people not to get vaccinated deserves whatever blowback they get.
BearlyCareAnymore
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

I don't give a crap about Rogan in general, but anyone who tells people not to get vaccinated deserves whatever blowback they get.

Getting vaccinated has now become left wing. Sigh.
AunBear89
Dick Jones said:

bearister said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

inb4 RWNJ says "see, even the CDC acknowledges masks don't work."

While I don't have an issue with the guidance from a technical standpoint, it will certainly lead to more misguided rage from the right wing. Tucker Carlson is already calling it child abuse when children wear masks, and that was before this update.

My response to such harassment (after making a quick eyeball calculation regarding my chances in a brawl): "I have never made any comment to anyone about them not wearing a mask. With that for background, I would be very happy to go maskless...why don't you try taking mine off?" (If the aforesaid calculation went against me, I would say nothing and walk away).

If it was Bow Tie Boy or Jesse Watters, I would offer them $1000 if they could take my mask off without them sustaining physical injury.
Stop pretending your some hard dude. It's just laughable.
Stop pretending you're some smart dude. It's just hilarious.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Eastern Oregon Bear
Dick Jones said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

No need for masks anywhere when you are vaccinated because that's the whole ****ing point of a vaccine.
I remember when Yogi posts would get 3 stars in the first 5 minutes after posting. Look how far he has fallen! No stars.
BearForce2
hanky1
bearister

Data: CSSE Johns Hopkins University; Map: Andrew Witherspoon/Axios

Coronavirus cases fall as more Americans get vaccinated - Axios

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-cases-infections-variants-vaccines-a33620e7-b423-4d29-9be0-244074065822.html
BearlyCareAnymore
hanky1 said:

Listen up everybody. I am a liberal Democrat. Let me repeat. I am a liberal Democrat. I am about to give advice regarding appropriate health measures. Please make sure all news networks get this message, particularly Fox, OAN, and Newsmax, and double particularly Tucker Carlson.

It has been shown by many university studies and we know that universities are all liberal, that blowing your brains out is very bad for your health. It has higher than a 99% fatality rate according to liberal university researchers. Health officials of the fascist, liberal variety are begging you not to blow your brains out. Further, the rumors that the Democrats have implanted devices in your brain that will cause all conservatives to report to Bill and Hillary Clinton so they can perform illicit acts on them and the only way to save yourself from such a fate is to blow your brains out are completely unfounded.

Do not panic. There is hope. I am proposing a law that strips you of your God given, second amendment right to bear your arms to blow your brains out. Yes, some will say it is paternalistic, but the government knows this is best for you. And while you may say it isn't my business if you blow your brains out, someone needs to clean up that mess and it won't be you.

Please again. Don't blow your brains out. Help is on the way. Liberal, paternalistic, Democratic, government help. Thank you for your compliance.

2022 and 2024 are now in the bag.
Unit2Sucks
OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

Plus more hamburders for the rest of us!
AunBear89
Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

Plus more hamburders for the rest of us!

And free Kamala books for every kid.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
B.A. Bearacus
Bars and restaurants in NYC can go up to 75% capacity now.

hanky1
BearForce2
Two seatbelts are better than one.
sycasey
hanky1 said:

So now we're sharing Tweets from a guy who was literally convicted of fraud?
hanky1
sycasey said:

hanky1 said:

It's just a public safety announcement. Relax.
golden sloth
B.A. Bearacus said:

Olympics 100 days out.

I hate the olympics, hopefully they get cancelled permanently.
B.A. Bearacus
hanky1 said:

sycasey said:

hanky1 said:

It's just a public safety announcement. Relax.
hanky1, I see that you're terrified by indoor businesses expanding their allowed capacity. Is there anything any of us can do to make you less scared about these changes?
B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
golden sloth said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Olympics 100 days out.

I hate the olympics, hopefully they get cancelled permanently.
I deeply respect your opinion, Sloth, but I recall that you said hell no to my call for everyone to get an avatar. Then one week later you had this slick sloth avatar. If this behavior pattern holds, you will be hosting a Summer Olympics in your backyard in 2024 and you'll be lighting the torch (citronella candle).

ps. Were you by chance a McDonald's franchise owner in 1984?
bearister

*I saw Tommie Smith compete at Edward's when I was a young teenager. I own this box of Wheaties.
B.A. Bearacus
Let's all watch this tonight, then read his book.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-lewis-premonition-60-minutes-2021-05-02/
AunBear89
Why would the Centers for Disease Control release a statement about auto safety? Wearing a seatbelt has nothing to do with disease.

For satire to be successful, there has to be an element of truth. A CDC announcement about automotive safety is nonsense. But you MAGAbillies eat it up and slap your thighs as you think the Libs have been owned again.

Really, it's just more evidence that conservatives cant do comedy and MAGAts are morons who laugh at it anyway.
bearister

Data: The Harris Poll. Chart. Will Chase/Axios
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Let's all watch this tonight, then read his book.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-lewis-premonition-60-minutes-2021-05-02/

I ordered the book after watching the segment last night. The anecdote about county health officials and their fax machines tells you everything you need to know about about the U.S. infrastructure and how f@ucked we are. ...but at least really rich guys and companies have been able to exponentially grow their wealth during the pandemic.
B.A. Bearacus
Dajo, hope this is enough to get you on board. You like any of those breweries?

B.A. Bearacus
Thank you Republicans.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.