COVID disappears Nov 4th?

129,372 Views | 1376 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?

"Tells a different story...." or "we didn't know, we had it wrong"
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

Did you read the article?
bearister
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

As I stated already, I'm on your team all the way when it comes to the analysis that I want to be the correct one.

I will keep my eye on my county, Contra Costa. As of May 14, 2021 there are 35 Covid 19 cases in the hospital.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
sycasey said:

Trust the experts. Hysteria.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2

"Need to rewire myself not to see unmasked people as a threat" - Russia collusion lady.
bearister

I think that there is little doubt that pressure from Republican legislators (especially little tw@ts like Rand Paul) were the driving force behind the CDC relaxing the Covid safety protocols.

If, two or 3 months from now, the Covid hospitalizations have stayed the course, then the Republican leadership should be lauded as sages; if, however, the statistics demonstrate that the relaxation of safety protocols was premature, the $64,000 question is:

Will the Republican leadership stand up to the plate and eat that sh@it sandwich or will they bank on the collective amnesia of their electorate?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

Trust the experts. Hysteria.

So no.
Unit2Sucks
sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Hmmm. How did 8 vaccinated Yankees manage to get COVID? One previously had COVID just 6 months ago. If I were unvaccinated (as my kids are) I would still take precautions where the virus is still prevalent.

Because:

1. They got the vaccine with the lower efficacy number (JnJ).

2. Breakthroughs are still possible. We shouldn't be surprised to see some reports of examples like this.

However, the good news is that none of them became severely ill and only one showed any symptoms at all. That's also basically in line with what the vaccines promise. You might catch it, but the vaccines prevent you from dying.
Sure I understand all of that, but how do you square 8 vaccinated people in a group infected at the same time with spread from vaccinated to unvaccinated being "stunningly rare"? J&J has to be more effective than no vax at all, so I have a hard time believing that we aren't going to see breakthrough infections spreading to unvaccinated people when they go out maskless.

Like OTB I'm mostly comfortable with it because adults can get vaccinated if they want to protect themselves, but this does leave everyone under the age of 12 with a conundrum. Essentially we are prolonging the portion of the pandemic where children have to wear masks in public because we were unwilling to reduce the amount of infection out there before removing mask mandates.

Again, this is less about my family because I live in a well vaccinated area (over 75% of adults and 2/3 of everyone so far) but I have friends in Florida and Texas with kids who aren't feeling as good about it.
sycasey
Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Hmmm. How did 8 vaccinated Yankees manage to get COVID? One previously had COVID just 6 months ago. If I were unvaccinated (as my kids are) I would still take precautions where the virus is still prevalent.

Because:

2. Breakthroughs are still possible. We shouldn't be surprised to see some reports of examples like this.

However, the good news is that none of them became severely ill and only one showed any symptoms at all. That's also basically in line with what the vaccines promise. You might catch it, but the vaccines prevent you from dying.
Sure I understand all of that, but how do you square 8 vaccinated people in a group infected at the same time with spread from vaccinated to unvaccinated being "stunningly rare"? J&J has to be more effective than no vax at all, so I have a hard time believing that we aren't going to see breakthrough infections spreading to unvaccinated people when they go out maskless.

Like OTB I'm mostly comfortable with it because adults can get vaccinated if they want to protect themselves, but this does leave everyone under the age of 12 with a conundrum. Essentially we are prolonging the portion of the pandemic where children have to wear masks in public because we were unwilling to reduce the amount of infection out there before removing mask mandates.

Again, this is less about my family because I live in a well vaccinated area (over 75% of adults and 2/3 of everyone so far) but I have friends in Florida and Texas with kids who aren't feeling as good about it.
People will make their own decisions, but for me I'm entirely comfortable letting my own kids be out in the world. The evidence shows that COVID-19 is no more dangerous to kids under 12 than the flu, and I never restricted them from going out and doing things before on account of the flu. The other danger was that they might be carriers, but once we're at a point where every adult who wants a vaccine can get it I'm in a similar position to OaktownBear, in that I can't keep waiting around for the stupid people to get a clue. Life must go on.
Unit2Sucks
sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Because:

People will make their own decisions, but for me I'm entirely comfortable letting my own kids be out in the world. The evidence shows that COVID-19 is no more dangerous to kids under 12 than the flu, and I never restricted them from going out and doing things before on account of the flu. The other danger was that they might be carriers, but once we're at a point where every adult who wants a vaccine can get it I'm in a similar position to OaktownBear, in that I can't keep waiting around for the stupid people to get a clue. Life must go on.
Fair points. My friend's 11 or 12 year old sister got it pretty bad but recovered after a few weeks. Hopefully no lasting damage for her. Of course the jury is still out on long-term impacts so I think it's far too soon to declare that COVID is conclusively not worse than the flu but certainly the short-term fatality rates seem to back that up. It's not unheard of for the flu to have long-term impact, but my understanding is that it's almost always associated with pre-existing respiratory conditions.
sycasey
Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Because:

Fair points. My friend's 11 or 12 year old sister got it pretty bad but recovered after a few weeks. Hopefully no lasting damage for her. Of course the jury is still out on long-term impacts so I think it's far too soon to declare that COVID is conclusively not worse than the flu but certainly the short-term fatality rates seem to back that up. It's not unheard of for the flu to have long-term impact, but my understanding is that it's almost always associated with pre-existing respiratory conditions.
"Long COVID" is another thing that is a concern but also doesn't seem to be widespread enough for me to keep restricting my kids' activities. If different evidence emerges I will reassess.
BearForce2
BearlyCareAnymore
Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Guys, we need to start reading what the vaccines do and don't do.

No vaccine stops the virus from entering your body. They work by boosting your immune system's response when the virus does actually enter your body.

So what does "getting COVID" mean? 7 of the 8 players were asymptomatic. Did they really "get COVID"? Or did they test positive for the COVID virus?

If asymptomatically testing postive for the COVID virus means "got COVID" then we are not reading and understanding what the vaccine claims to do.

The J&J vaccine is the least effective of the three, but none of the vaccines stop you from testing positive for COVID and they don't claim to.

1. You have a much lower chance of testing positive for COVID. Not zero. There is actually a pretty significant chance of getting enough of the COVID virus to test positive.
2. A large majority of vaccinated people who are exposed, will not come down with symptomatic COVID. It is not a negligible number, but it is low
3. The viral load that vaccinated people who contract COVID is not high enough to present a significant risk of transmission. They can transmit it. But it is a much lower chance and frankly they have done their duty and should not have to change their lives for those who won't help themselves
4. The MAIN THING the vaccines do, especially Pfizer and Moderna, is make the chance of developing SEVERE COVID negligible.

They are not promising you won't test positive, though you have a far lower chance to. They are not promising you won't get sick, though you have a far, far lower chance to. They are saying your chance of being hospitalized or dying is reduced to extremely low.

Bottom line, if you are vaccinated, you now have a much, much, much, much, much lower chance of dying of COVID than you have of dying of the flu and we don't stay in our houses or socially distance or have mandatory mask requirements for the flu.

For those who aren't vaccinated, well different story. You should be taking precautions. The first one being to get vaccinated if you can. Luckily, Pfizer was just approved down to 12 and those under 12 are just not at a high risk of developing severe COVID.

I'm sorry, but bearister is just wrong about the motivation here. They knew that the vaccines stopped severe COVID. They have had that data for a month or more. They were waiting on more data on the rate of transmission from vaccinated people. They got that data last week. The science indicates zero reason to restrict vaccinate people. Further, we are at the point where everyone who wants the vaccine can get it. That really has just happened. My teenage kids made a vaccine appointment as soon as they were eligible. My last one got the second shot earlier this week. Between waiting for an appointment, getting the shot, waiting 3 weeks, getting the second shot, and waiting 2 weeks until you are fully vaccinated, the process is about 6 weeks. We are nearing that point of 6 weeks out from the point that the vaccine was opened up to everyone 16 and over.

That is why the CDC is issuing new guidance. Not because of the Republicans who have been pushing to open things up for 13 months with the same repetitive mantra. If the CDC is wrong, it is square on them. But they are making the decision that is backed by the science when the science became conclusive.

I know we have been fighting for precautions for over a year. But it was a fight to follow the science. I know it is hard to get used to the idea, but we are returning to normalcy. Normalcy does not mean no one will die of COVID. First of all the unvaccinated will surely continue to die of COVID. 600 deaths a day is ridiculous for what is now a largely preventable disease. But now is the time to get vaccinated, make your travel plans, go for a hike, go to a restaurant, go to a movie, dance naked in a public fountain, all maskless (at least when state and local ordinances catch up). You don't stop all those things because you could die of the flu, or of an accidental death, or as the result of criminal activity, or of pneumonia, and if you are vaccinated those things all are a greater risk to you now.

I understand if people aren't emotionally ready, and that is fine. Come out when you are ready. But we can't ask the government to give guidance based on those fears. This is the right guidance at the right time. Time to get used to your life getting back to normal.
BearForce2
BearlyCareAnymore
BearForce2 said:

Have you gotten the vaccine?

If yes - shut up.

If no - hurry up and die already.
BearlyCareAnymore
sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Because:

"Long COVID" is another thing that is a concern but also doesn't seem to be widespread enough for me to keep restricting my kids' activities. If different evidence emerges I will reassess.
"Long COVID" is extremely rare among the vaccinated and children under 12.
BearForce2
OaktownBear said:

If yes - shut up.

Do you live in N.Y.?

If yes - it's your lucky day.

If no - you're missing out.
Unit2Sucks
OaktownBear said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

No vaccine stops the virus from entering your body. They work by boosting your immune system's response when the virus does actually enter your body.

So what does "getting COVID" mean? 7 of the 8 players were asymptomatic. Did they really "get COVID"? Or did they test positive for the COVID virus?

If asymptomatically testing postive for the COVID virus means "got COVID" then we are not reading and understanding what the vaccine claims to do.

The J&J vaccine is the least effective of the three, but none of the vaccines stop you from testing positive for COVID and they don't claim to.

1. You have a much lower chance of testing positive for COVID. Not zero. There is actually a pretty significant chance of getting enough of the COVID virus to test positive.

I read about the Israeli study on Pfizer and recall the effectiveness was around 91% for asymptomatic COVID. So it's certainly the case that the vaccines reduce your chance significantly from any COVID infection and not just for serious infection. Sure there is less protection against asymptomatic but it's still supposed to be pretty damn effective. 8 people in a cluster testing positive makes you wonder whether there was some elevated risk to unvaccinated people.

Here's an article from the Lancet:
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)01018-7/fulltext

BearlyCareAnymore
BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

If yes - shut up.

Do you live in N.Y.?

No. I don't live in NY. I answered your question. Answer mine. Are you a full of shyte hypocrite who immorally pushes storylines that will kill people just to make what you think is a political point while you have that sweet, sweet COVID vaccine nectar running through your veints, or are you just a complete moron who believes these story lines.

If it is the former, feel free. That story line is killing more Republicans than anyone and especially focusing on the most conservative of them. I'm perfectly fine with natural selection thinning out the conservative voting base.
BearForce2
OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

If yes - shut up.

Do you live in N.Y.?

No. I don't live in NY. I answered your question. Answer mine. Are you a full of shyte hypocrite who immorally pushes storylines that will kill people just to make what you think is a political point while you have that sweet, sweet COVID vaccine nectar running through your veints, or are you just a complete moron who believes these story lines.

If it is the former, feel free. That story line is killing more Republicans than anyone and especially focusing on the most conservative of them. I'm perfectly fine with natural selection thinning out the conservative voting base.

Conservatives aren't the ones dying in large numbers in comparison to Democrats. It's the elderly, obese, and those with pre-existing health conditions. It's you, the media, and Democrats who are the hypocrites pushing false narratives for political points while being convinced you are better than others as you have that sweet sweet Covid vaccine nectar running through your veins behind the double mask barely covering your nose.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

Conservatives aren't the ones dying in large numbers in comparison to Democrats. It's the elderly, obese, and those with pre-existing health conditions.
In other words, conservatives.
BearlyCareAnymore
Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

I read about the Israeli study on Pfizer and recall the effectiveness was around 91% for asymptomatic COVID. So it's certainly the case that the vaccines reduce your chance significantly from any COVID infection and not just for serious infection. Sure there is less protection against asymptomatic but it's still supposed to be pretty damn effective. 8 people in a cluster testing positive makes you wonder whether there was some elevated risk to unvaccinated people.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)01018-7/fulltext

The J&J vaccine is FAR less effective against symptomatic COVID. It only has a 72% rate of preventing symptomatic or asymptomatic COVID. So think about it. If the team encountered a superspreader situation, there are like 50 people or more, between coaches, players and support staff (most were not players) who are exposed. In that context, 8 is not outlandish at all. You can't use Pfizer stats to analyze J&J. Obviously 91% effectiveness against asymptomatic is much higher than 72%.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Conservatives aren't the ones dying in large numbers in comparison to Democrats. It's the elderly, obese, and those with pre-existing health conditions.

No. Why Are More Black Americans Dying of COVID-19?

https://www.commonwealthfund.org/publications/podcast/2020/jun/why-are-more-black-americans-dying-covid-19
Unit2Sucks
OaktownBear said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

The J&J vaccine is FAR less effective against symptomatic COVID. It only has a 72% rate of preventing symptomatic or asymptomatic COVID. So think about it. If the team encountered a superspreader situation, there are like 50 people or more, between coaches, players and support staff (most were not players) who are exposed. In that context, 8 is not outlandish at all. You can't use Pfizer stats to analyze J&J. Obviously 91% effectiveness against asymptomatic is much higher than 72%.

Yes but your blanket statement said that the vaccines don't really protect against asymptomatic cases and we know that's not true. There is not a "pretty significant" chance, at least with Pfizer.
BearlyCareAnymore
BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

If yes - shut up.

Do you live in N.Y.?

Conservatives aren't the ones dying in large numbers in comparison to Democrats. It's the elderly, obese, and those with pre-existing health conditions. It's you, the media, and Democrats who are the hypocrites pushing false narratives for political points while being convinced you are better than others as you have that sweet sweet Covid vaccine nectar running through your veins behind the double mask barely covering your nose.
1. What sycasey said.
2. As usual you are using outdated analysis. The vaccine changes everything. The ones who have died at higher rates have been UNVACCINATED elderly, obese and those with pre-existing conditions. A much higher percentage of Democrats are getting vaccinated. Vaccinated people are a tiny percentage of those who are dying now. The increased risk of obesity is real but extremely exaggerated by your lot. Obese and vaccinated die of COVID at a lower rate than not obese and unvaccinated.
3. Answer the question. Do you believe the stupidity you are spouting? Surely if you do, you haven't been vaccinated. I just want to know if you are a complete immoral shytehead or a just a complete moron.

Feel free to keep killing Republicans if you wish. I get all of the benefits and none of the guilt.
AunBear89
OaktownBear asked BearFarce:
I just want to know if you are a complete immoral shytehead or a just a complete moron.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

If yes - shut up.

Do you live in N.Y.?

1. What sycasey said.
2. As usual you are using outdated analysis. The vaccine changes everything. The ones who have died at higher rates have been UNVACCINATED elderly, obese and those with pre-existing conditions. A much higher percentage of Democrats are getting vaccinated. Vaccinated people are a tiny percentage of those who are dying now. The increased risk of obesity is real but extremely exaggerated by your lot. Obese and vaccinated die of COVID at a lower rate than not obese and unvaccinated.
3. Answer the question. Do you believe the stupidity you are spouting? Surely if you do, you haven't been vaccinated. I just want to know if you are a complete immoral shytehead or a just a complete moron.

Feel free to keep killing Republicans if you wish. I get all of the benefits and none of the guilt.

0. Death rates for vaccinated people are lower, who said they weren't?
1. You admit you want people who disagree with you to die.
2. If you want them to die so you can "get all the benefits and none of the guilt", why are you so angry?
3. I've never told anyone here to not get the vaccine.
4. Did you ever manage to get that plug out of your orifice?
BearlyCareAnymore
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

https://www.commonwealthfund.org/publications/podcast/2020/jun/why-are-more-black-americans-dying-covid-19

Don't you mean to ask why were more Black Americans dying of COVID on June 26, 2020? Because that is when your article is from.

This is May of 2021. We have a vaccine. Black Americans do have some vaccine hesitancy and that was a problem we needed to overcome, but they now are about average and don't have nearly the same level of hesitancy as Republicans. And while some may listen to some bad information on the risk of vaccines they won't be listening to YOUR bad information.

The assertion was that you, in spreading disinformation about the vaccine, will kill more Republicans. The question was not who is dying of COVID. It certainly was not who was dying of COVID 11 months ago. And it wasn't about subsets of each party. Democrats are almost twice as likely to get vaccinated as Republicans. Those who don't get vaccinated will die at a much higher rate than those who do get vaccinated. Your arguments are not persuasive to Democrats. Because they are idiots, your arguments are persuasive to some Republicans. Therefore, you are killing Republicans.

I happen to think that more Republicans than Democrats will die from this point forward because of the differential in vaccinations, but whether I'm right or wrong about that, more Republicans will die because of your stupid nonsense.

Have you followed your own advice and refused the vaccine? I think people who might take your advice have a right to know.
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

OaktownBear asked BearFarce:
I just want to know if you are a complete immoral shytehead or a just a complete moron.

Oaktown and AunBear:
Look at us, we're so ethical and moral, we want conservatives to die. No guilt and all of the benefits.
BearForce2
OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Don't you mean to ask why were more Black Americans dying of COVID on June 26, 2020? Because that is when your article is from.

This is May of 2021. We have a vaccine. Black Americans do have some vaccine hesitancy and that was a problem we needed to overcome, but they now are about average and don't have nearly the same level of hesitancy as Republicans. And while some may listen to some bad information on the risk of vaccines they won't be listening to YOUR bad information.

The assertion was that you, in spreading disinformation about the vaccine, will kill more Republicans. The question was not who is dying of COVID. It certainly was not who was dying of COVID 11 months ago. And it wasn't about subsets of each party. Democrats are almost twice as likely to get vaccinated as Republicans. Those who don't get vaccinated will die at a much higher rate than those who do get vaccinated. Your arguments are not persuasive to Democrats. Because they are idiots, your arguments are persuasive to some Republicans. Therefore, you are killing Republicans.

I happen to think that more Republicans than Democrats will die from this point forward because of the differential in vaccinations, but whether I'm right or wrong about that, more Republicans will die because of your stupid nonsense.

Have you followed your own advice and refused the vaccine? I think people who might take your advice have a right to know.

What is this spreading disinformation about the vaccine you speak of? (This is more for you and not for me since I already know the answer.) And have you recently thanked President Donald Trump in your dark heart for Operation Warp Speed to bring you vaccine you currently benefit from?
But most importantly, why do you want people to die and why do you think you're a moral person?
BearlyCareAnymore
BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

If yes - shut up.

Do you live in N.Y.?

1. What sycasey said.

2. If you want them to die so you can "get all the benefits and none of the guilt", why are you so angry?
0. You didn't say they weren't. You just ignored the most salient point and pretended it didn't exist.
1. I didn't say I want them to die. I just don't care if people who are too stupid to take basic measures to protect themselves, and who mostly go out of their way to hurt others happen to die of their own stupidity.
2. I'm not angry at all. You are the one talking about orifices.
3. You post nonstop conspiracy theories about the vaccines. Doing so reduces the likelihood that people will get the vaccine. You know that. You either think they shouldn't and are honestly providing stupid information. Or you don't believe the stupidity and just think that you can score a few cheap political points and you don't care if people die in the process. I'm just trying to find out which it is.
4. You keep avoiding the question. Surely if you believe what you post you haven't gotten the vaccine. People who might take your crap seriously deserve to know. Have you refused the vaccine?
BearForce2
OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

If yes - shut up.

Do you live in N.Y.?

1. What sycasey said.

0. You didn't say they weren't. You just ignored the most salient point and pretended it didn't exist.
1. I didn't say I want them to die. I just don't care if people who are too stupid to take basic measures to protect themselves, and who mostly go out of their way to hurt others happen to die of their own stupidity.
3. You post nonstop conspiracy theories about the vaccines. Doing so reduces the likelihood that people will get the vaccine. You know that. You either think they shouldn't and are honestly providing stupid information. Or you don't believe the stupidity and just think that you can score a few cheap political points and you don't care if people die in the process. I'm just trying to find out which it is.
4. You keep avoiding the question. Surely if you believe what you post you haven't gotten the vaccine. People who might take your crap seriously deserve to know. Have you refused the vaccine?

You have to show me where I said I was opposed to taking the vaccine. That's a good place to start instead of lying.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

If yes - shut up.

Do you live in N.Y.?

1. What sycasey said.

You have to show me where I said I was opposed to taking the vaccine.
So you took the vaccine, then.
BearlyCareAnymore
BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

What is this spreading disinformation about the vaccine you speak of? (This is more for you and not for me since I already know the answer.) And have you recently thanked President Donald Trump in your dark heart for Operation Warp Speed to bring you vaccine you currently benefit from?
But most importantly, why do you want people to die and why do you think you're a moral person?
1. Operation Warp Speed did squat that wouldn't have gotten done. I thank Trump for doing the absolute bare minimum any president would do in negotiating purchases of vaccines.
2. I also "thank" Trump for doing absolutely nothing to prepare to actually deliver the vaccines when they came available. I thank the Great Spaghetti Monster that I didn't die of Covid in the 2 months my vaccination was delayed due to his incompetence. I thank my local governments that they had sense enough to do the opposite of everything Trump did, thus keeping my community's infection rate at a fraction of the national rate and keeping me and my family as safe as they could be. I thank the people of my community for by and large not being complete asshats and for mostly taking reasonable precautions. And I thank Joe Biden for massively ramping up distribution of the vaccine so I didn't have to wait until September to get it as I would have if Trump were still president and I thank good ol' Joe for the fact that I can safely return to a normal life months ahead of schedule.
3. Don't want them to die. Don't care if they do. I merely stated a fact that I do get some benefits from their death. I never said I'm a moral person. But I don't specifically take actions I know will kill people even when it benefits me.
4. So, look. We all know that you are juiced with the Pfizer or Moderna or the J&J and you are full of shyte. Why don't you just say it? Bottom line is that owning libs is too much fun even if you have to kill Republicans in the process.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.