Meanwhile in capital hill

105,865 Views | 1277 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by concordtom
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

okaydo

going4roses
golden sloth said:

going4roses said:

The cold hard truth ... this is problem

You dont de-radicalize someone by isolating them.

Well we will have to agree to disagree

When one side rather die (shown time and time again) than respect me or my kind ...

There is no White Supremacy lite
okaydo

okaydo

bearister
Militia men feeling betrayed like tRump University enrollees? Well, they know where Mar a Lago is.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
hanky1
Unit2Sucks said:

Just more evidence of the disparate treatment of Trump's insurrectionists and people protesting police brutality. Can't wait for the investigations.

You realize there are hundreds of videos on twitter of cops treating blm protesters kindly right?
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
bearister
bearister
Rush Limbaugh rebukes those calling for an end to the unrest

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9124133/Rush-Limbaugh-rebukes-calling-end-unrest.html

*I hope grave robbers take that f'ing Medal of Freedom from that seditionist's neck and sell it on eBay.
B.A. Bearacus
BearForce2
More left wing yabber yabber.
concordtom
Can anybody tell me why Pence didn't go outside to the Trumpist protestors and tell them to Stand Down?
Didn't Yeltsin stand on a tank when this happened in Russia?

Here, every single Trumpist, ran away from the Trump supporters and allowed them to trash the Capitol. What a bunch of losers!
concordtom
bearister said:

Rush Limbaugh ...

*I hope grave robbers take that f'ing Medal of Freedom from that seditionist's neck and sell it on eBay.
NOOO! Don't keep it as a monument to Trump-Limbaugh! Melt it down!!!!
B.A. Bearacus
Foreshadowing?

Mr. Ice: "To the extreme, I rock a mic like a vandal..."

bearister
concordtom said:

Can anybody tell me why Pence didn't go outside to the Trumpist protestors and tell them to Stand Down?

Here, every single Trumpist, ran away from the Trump supporters and allowed them to trash the Capitol. What a bunch of losers!

They think Pence is a traitor. They would have ripped him apart like a scarecrow.

During the seditionist invasion tRump tweeted this (he was setting Pence up):

"Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify." Newsweek
concordtom
bearister said:

concordtom said:

They think he is a traitor. They would have ripped him apart like a scarecrow.
Oh - because Trump had been putting the pressure on him to flip the election? I guess.

Well, how about Hawley or Ted Cruz? Lame-o's.
It DOES say something about their character. NOBODY went to confront and stop them. Even if overwhelming odds, they could have tried.
okaydo
BearForce2 said:

I'm convinced.

Those people are definitely antifa and BLM.

Since Trump has not denounced them, does that mean he's an antifa and BLM supporter now?

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo
okaydo
concordtom said:

Lin Wood literally wrote on Parler that Pence should be assassinated.

And if you looked at that woman who got killed's Twitter, there's a ton of Lin Wood retweets.

That's why I was asking uphread if acting presidents ge5 lifetime secret service protection.

BearForce2
okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

I'm convinced.

Those people are definitely antifa and BLM.

Since Trump has not denounced them, does that mean he's an antifa and BLM supporter now?

Okaydo, meet Jim Acosta. It really is him, I promise.
BearlyCareAnymore
concordtom said:

bearister said:

concordtom said:

They think he is a traitor. They would have ripped him apart like a scarecrow.
Oh - because Trump had been putting the pressure on him to flip the election? I guess.

Well, how about Hawley or Ted Cruz? Lame-o's.
It DOES say something about their character. NOBODY went to confront and stop them. Even if overwhelming odds, they could have tried.

Pence was trapped in there. His wife and daughter were in there. They could here the protesters screaming "where's Pence!" Meanwhile Trump did nothing to help him after he has spent days scapegoating him. Pence is ticked. The trumpists want to execute Pence for treason. He was probably with Pelosi the one most in danger.
concordtom
okaydo said:

concordtom said:

Lin Wood literally wrote on Parler that Pence should be assassinated.

Hmmm. I am not up on that.
But I do have a cousin in TX (whom I write about here often) who sent me a parler article calling the viking guy "Antifa".
Everyone else has identified him, but David gets the complete opposite from Parler.... I don't know why he allows himself to be so misinformed.
Unit2Sucks
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Just more evidence of the disparate treatment of Trump's insurrectionists and people protesting police brutality. Can't wait for the investigations.

You realize there are hundreds of videos on twitter of cops treating blm protesters kindly right?
And multiples more of heinous behavior. Your fellow patriots recognize it, so why can't you?

going4roses
concordtom said:

They would have hung him like he was black
going4roses
Onions ? These people are not fit to breathe oxygen

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJ7j9nx6/
hanky1
hanky1
going4roses
The Division was set in motion 100's of years by Evil
okaydo
Ted Cruz reminds me of a certain BI poster. Guess which one?

dimitrig
okaydo said:

Ted Cruz reminds me of a certain BI poster. Guess which one?

Trump called this guy "Lyin Ted Cruz" and now he is hoping to cash in on Trump's popularity with deplorables?

okaydo

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.