Meanwhile in capital hill

105,924 Views | 1277 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by concordtom
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A capital officer

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdR7sBUY/

More

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdRvs5hg/
dajo9
American Vermin
dajo9
American Vermin
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2

One thing is certain; the Times' damage-control article is just the tip of the FBI iceberg. And more proof January 6 was an inside job. Release the tapes.

concordtom
Farcical!
1/6 was an inside job.
Farcical.
going4roses
bf at the end of the day what kind of America do you want ?

How should things be in your eyes?

AunBear89
BearForce2 said:

One thing is certain; the Times' damage-control article is just the tip of the FBI iceberg. And more proof January 6 was an inside job. Release the tapes.

Wait! There was violence on 1/6!?!?! But the Right Wing Twitter bubble tells me it was just a friendly bunch of tourists who wanted to hug the police and take selfies.

Make up your minds, RWNJs. Which was it?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
There was no insurrection. You were all exposed for spreading left wing conspiracy theories again.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2 said:

There was no insurrection. You were all exposed for spreading left wing conspiracy theories again.

We have always been at war with Eastasia.
concordtom
That US Olympic swimmer guy is busted, pled guilty, cooperating. Read about court proceedings here.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/former-olympic-gold-medalist-klete-keller-pleads-guilty-to-felony-charge-related-to-capitol-riot-210826097.html
going4roses
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRvU73hV/

Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
B.A. Bearacus
The main reason I will never respect some posters on here and, in some cases, never unblock them.

Edit: unintentional emoji selection but those will be tears of joy when he eventually finds his next resting home at the place htp1 said he was going to.
bearister
When fat f@uck says he is offering support to her "family" does that mean to both sides of the Throuple or only one side?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
going4roses said:

Update they have breached the capital no police in sight
Maybe because security opened the doors for them and left.

concordtom
Florida man who attacked law enforcement officers on Jan. 6 while wearing a distinctive American flag sweatshirt emblazoned with the name of former President Donald Trump was sentenced to 63 months in federal prison, the longest sentence handed out in connection with the Capitol riot so far.
concordtom
AunBear89 said:

BearForce2 said:

Wait! There was violence on 1/6!?!?! But the Right Wing Twitter bubble tells me it was just a friendly bunch of tourists who wanted to hug the police and take selfies.

Make up your minds, RWNJs. Which was it?

I can't figure out -
Are we supposed to examine the records, per Matt Gaetz tweet above asks for, or is that an invasion of privacy as the Fox News hosts are now claiming?

And, was the violence terrible and destroying everything they'd all worked for, as the Fox News hosts texted to Meadows at the time, or was the mob just a bunch of tourists who were invited in by police.

BearForce2, I've revived this thread so we can review just how stupid your lame excuses were.

There's also your thread by the same name, grammatically corrected, which will show the same.

Face it:
Trump and his people encouraged chaos in his overall attempt to steal the election in many/any way possible.
He is a criminal and he's going to be hung up.
I who show the Mussolini photos again, but get used to it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.