cal's monster offensive line

1,519,803 Views | 9916 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

deja vu (all over again)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cal's monster class exclusive update:

the cal athletic department has borrowed $11,000,000 from the central campus instead of cutting teams/rightsizing the internal bureaucracy

cfo tom lowry has responded to my public information requests with the following statement:

"In FY 22, Cal Athletics borrowed $11M from Central Campus to help offset short term revenue losses, and properly characterized the loan for NCCA and external audit reporting. Campus agreed to provide an $11M interest only/forgiveable loan (FY22), with a 29 year loan (FY22-FY51), interest/payment free for ten years (FY22-32), at a 3% interest rate."
https://instagr.am/p/C2X8Kues1uD
MAJOR cal's monster class exclusive update ii:

last week requested from cfo tom lowry a one or two sentence update (no attachments) re: whether or not the athletic department has requested or received any loans for fy23

lowry has opted to NOT respond to this simple question & directed department coordinator delaney heller to once again require me to go thru the public records information process

so shocky called delaney this afternoon and she tole me this is the standard process for any questions that don't got answers online

asked delaney why isn't the athletic department divulging major loans online?

asked delaney if someone without internet access (on a cruise ship, etc.) calls up the athletic department & asks wut time is the basketball game friday nite is that person also gonna have to file a pra?

worthless & corrupt bureaucrats try to obfuscate & NOT transparently share basic financial information

yeah kinda curious how many donut zeros there are with the current cal athletic department debt...

delaney assured me she will get this information to me in an expedient manner

this **** is NOT going away#
Shocky1
^ richard lyons has been carbon copied on my financial information requests to tom lowry & delaney heller
Big C
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

fun fact: doug goldman (berkeley's largest donor family, levi strauss haas legacy, the key to fundraising for a basketball practice facility) sat midcourt at thursday's game with chancellor finalist richard lyons...based upon my conversation with doug at the game i attended during the preseason it does not seem likely a lead donation will happen until knowlton is gone which wuz hopefully also directly communicated to lyons

**** is moving in the right direction

the haas of pain (thrives on student noise & energy)#
^ thx for posting hoop dreams (fellow haas biz school grad), the person in the 1st seat (left in the foto) next to the announcer's table at midcourt on the floor is doug goldman & it appears to me that he's animatedly conversing with chancellor finalist richard lyons

arizona just fired athletic director david heeke, the only move forward to prevent the cal athletic department from also running into an existential financial iceberg is terminating james arthur knowlton, his evil as **** sidekick jennifer simon-o'neil, the non transparent cfo tom lowry (his philosophy is let's borrow tens of millions of dollars from the central campus that will never have future revenues for repayment) & the obstinate markeisha everrett (who to her credit might be coming around to offering FREE tixs for all basketball & football games)

hoops foto shows significantly more students both at center court & also behind the south basket, hopefully they will return in numbers (and bring along their classmates from the #1 ranked public university in the world) this friday nite at haas pavilion for the 7:00 pm tip off against stanford

the magic of cal basketball (cannot happen without student noise & energy)#

Why don't they fill the seats behind the south basket with raucous Cal fans? That's where the visiting team is trying to score in the second half of games. I will never understand the decisions they make. For example, why not put the Straw Hat Band there, instead of having them be higher?
Shocky1
big c, 100%, coach martin once tole me that our guys amped up the aggro alpha male ball when playing in front of the cal football team directly behind the south basket particularly on d in the 2nd half

https://instagr.am/p/BG2c9tghHcW
and so with that being said, when u talk about raucous cal fans, nobody can fire up hoopers more than loud azz football dudes talking ****

jadyn ******* ott for president of ibiza in 2024#

Shocky1

100% financial mismanagement (and lack of transparency) by the cal athletic department (wut could possibly go wrong?)#
Econ141
Shocky1 said:

100% financial mismanagement (and lack of transparency) by the cal athletic department (wut could possibly go wrong?)#

Let's hope it leads to something like this:

I am skeptical however because this bureaucracy moves very slow and is itself incompetent. How many weeks of "proposed audit" meetings are needed before an actual audit and then subsequent firing?
HoopDreams
In the greatest comeback in Cal hoops history the fearless Jorge Gutierrez leads the Bears to break the hearts of Stanford fans

Jaylon Tyson is also a heartbreaker (just ask Colorado)

HAAS FRIDAY 7PM

Econ141

Shocky1
BRETT JOHNSON is a man among boyz

flex for the cameras (nobody is watching except shocky)#
bluehenbear

Guess you can't have too many....kickers?

Something tells me Luckhurst will be in the portal when it opens.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

cal's monster modern yoga update:

master teacher anton's 4:15 pm class:

shocky's conversation with a hug re: a married teacher's pregnancy announcement

shocky: so do you know whose ur baby daddy?

princess courtney: i do!

https://instagr.am/p/CZUlDjQrySJ
https://instagr.am/p/Cv6FSTDA1e9
cal's monster modern yoga nooner after class update:

shocky: is leo a baby friendly doggy dog?

princess courtney: i think so, he's really cuddly but he's probably going to be jealous, he sleeps in my bed

shocky: ruh roh
yet another cal's monster class modern yoga nooner update:

shocky: so have you picked out or narrowed down a name for your daughter?

princess courtney: we're still talking about it, it's gonna be a surprise

shocky: are you considering shockalina?

princess courtney (with a big smile): shockalina is at the TOP of the list!

wut (shockalina is a perfectly fine name)#
Shocky1
bluehenbear said:

Guess you can't have too many....kickers?

Something tells me Luckhurst will be in the portal when it opens.

pwo derek morris is NOT a dumb azz, 3.51 gpa#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CUN1SbsFRf4
cal's monster class acc introductions: part ii

school: wake forest

mascot: demon deacon

stadium: allegacy federal credit union stadium (31,500 stadium)

2023 forbes academic ranking: #86
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/

fun fact: the ugly azz demon deacon kinda look an unhealthy as **** cigarette or something which is kinda ironic considering several of the world's largest tobacco companies are headquartered near campus in winston-salem

best gameday golf: old town (playing with dunlop white iii) & roaring gap

https://instagr.am/p/Ck9R6XbOtsL
shocky's favorite wake forest grad: my only idol in life (other than ashton stredick who is the FUTURE of cal football) is golf's greatest living architect & fellow north scottsdale resident bill coore...bill (who played on the golf team) once tole me that back in the day he would walk from campus to old town thru some hidden trail in the forest with his golf bag over his shoulder

2024 acc football schedule:

cal vs wake forest: friday november 8, 2024

wake forest 2023 record: 4-8

will be an awesome roadtrip with hopefully still some traces of the beautiful leaves foliage on an enchanting late fall evening in the carolinas

yeah ryan coe (once a tar heel), keenan allen (greensboro) & j cole (fayetteville) all got this game circled on the calendar

love yourz (doggy dogs)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CSC3KUKn9Sg
shocky is building FUN new relationships with our 2024 acc opponents, heavy is the head that wears the crown
https://forums.rivals.com/threads/cal-roadtrip-to-wake-forest.1130231/#post-39319794

they call alabama the crimson tide...#
Shocky1

pwo jack olyphant is NOT a dumb, 3.7 gpa#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including cucina paradiso)
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/Cr_CngVtKP_
jeremiah hunter never enrolled at washington, now he's talking to miami

the drizzly azz northwest is for losers#
it's official, hunter is not gonna play for washington in 2024

other huskies news, low gpa +1 athlete rashawn clark is expected to visit his hometown this weekend on an official visit & flip from arizona to washington...honestly rashawn should stick with the wildcats, his odds of flunking out in seattle are significantly higher than tuscon

as the world turns (college football in 2024)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

thx for sharing cam, seems kinda bizarro hiring a head coach with an offensive speciality & then asking him not to run it...if this goes down & the popular with the players alonzo carter moves to arizona then player retention at the winchester mystery house could get kinda scary azz

https://instagr.am/p/Cz4PrYwsAG-
do u know the way to san jose (hint: it's on the way to cypress point)?
chuba purdy flips his commitment from san jose state to nevada, nobody believes coach n is not gonna run the triple wing in the south bay
Shocky1

cal's future head coach in waiting (NOT the guy on the right)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/B3ipY7SHlXi
cal's monster offensive line update:

what wuz the the most joyous player celebration of the 2023 season?

that would be when senior everett johnson got inserted into the game in the red zone at the cal fan end of the field...after he made a critical physical block to help facilitate jaydn ott's touchdown scamper, he did the happy dance with tj session that wuz PURE UNADULTERATED HAPPINESS

look, one of the reasons the most negative bears on this board are that way is because they don't actually go to the games in person & unfortunately television don't show those truly special moments of brotherhood that brightly illuminate the magic of cal football

everett tole me on the field that when coach bloesch inserted him into a heavy run package that he wuz ready for that moment in the big game

when I introduced myself to johnson & tole him ima shocky & that sometimes he kinda look like big foot, everett surprised me by picking me up & giving me a bear hug (this week has been a very good week for hugs for the monster)

luv this guy & hoping coach bloesch yells his # again in the red zone against them bruins

big foot (is real & smart/funny as ****)#

everett, from the light within me to the light within you, i could not be anymore ******* proud of you than i am right now

my tears right now are tears of happiness, u will be an OUTSTANDING baby daddy to many curvy brunette yoga females (except the right one) in the future

**** balenciaga#

cal's monster offensive line is UNSTOPPABLE (taking lsat prep tests is for losers)#
Shocky1

better than blondie's? (rohmie gives it a 8.8)#
Shocky1
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

big c, 100%, coach martin once tole me that our guys amped up the aggro alpha male ball when playing in front of the cal football team directly behind the south basket particularly on d in the 2nd half

and so with that being said, when u talk about raucous cal fans, nobody can fire up hoopers more than loud azz football dudes talking ****

shocky got coach wilcox & the entire football team to haas for this friday nite bb big game (stormin' the floor, where's driscoll?)#
DiabloWags
sonofabear51 said:

He looks like he is either stoned or doesn't care. Who is the young lady next to him?

The Basketball Communications Director
Cailyn Genewick.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
BearCam
Where do you think Hunter lands?
Shocky1

groundbreaking inaugural 2024 acc schedule (wheels up to the east coast, baby)#
Strykur
Our first ****ing ACC game, well great
WalterSobchak
Big Game date retained
No back-to-back road games
2x back-to-back home games, both in second half of season
3 equal segments of 4 games separated by Byes
OSU moved to accommodate first Bye
Byes before hosting Miami and going to Wake
Extra day returning from Wake to host Cuse
SMU is our new Ucla (post BG on Thanksgiving)

All in all very palatable IMO
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
Shocky1

2024 schedule analysis:

*****playing the smu mustangs (an annual acc protected rivalry matchup) after thanksgiving weekend is PERFECT for the growing number of texas players to be home with their bearents & fam...this will also be a key RECRUITING showcase opportunity in dallas for the university of calveston

*****the bears will realistically from a weather perspective avoid any cold azz inclement weather games in 2024 with the favorable timing of the pittsburgh panthers roadtrip on october 12th

*****annual big game with the stanford cardinals on shocky's birthday weekend (also max homa too) under scorpio skies on november 23rd is in its traditional pre thanksgiving slot

*****the OPPENHEIMER game on september 21st at tallahassee against them disloyal florida state seminoles will be a hot weather affair but not as nasty hot as the aubdtrip on september 7th...night games for both of these match ups would be ideal from a timing perspective vs the toasty afternoon game at ole miss in the grove

*****the miami hurricanes visit to memorial stadium on october 5th will be the premiere home game of the 2024 schedule in berkeley

*****the oregon state beavers game has been bumped to midseason on october 26th

*****there is NOT a single game on the 2024 schedule that the california golden bears don't got a legit opportunity to win, on the other hand the only high 90%+ percentage probability for a win is the uc davis aggies on august 31
Shocky1
don't be a dumb azz: the knowlton led athletic department listing of the 2024 cal football schedule indicates it's a road game, it's actually a HOME game

it will eventually get edited & corrected
Shocky1
2024 san diego open 1st round update:

collin morikawa birdied all 4 par 5s on the much easier north course (almost 3 strokes easier than the south) with tap in putts en route to a 67 & is tied for 9th...funny moment on the short par4 7th hole when his long birdie putt from on the green hit the flagstick (which wuz left in) and stopped a foot from the hole & morikawa audibly snarled "**** me"...yeah collin is NOT a robot

hometown hero (unbeknownst to the tournament sponsors) michael kim continuing to play well after last week's strong finish in palm spring with a 67 on the north course with his only blemish on his finishing hole the brutal par 9th hole when he hit his drive into the rough which necessitated a lay up 2nd shot short of the green bogey (collin also had a lay up bogey after a drive into the right rough on the 9th)

defending champ max homa wuz on the struggle bus during the front nine but wuz en fuego on the back nine with a dazzling 32 which included only 10 putts en route to a 70 on the south course & is tied for 48th...tomorrow max gotta opportunity to get back in the tournament on the very scoreable north course
oskiswifeshusband
OSU fans have been vocal and very anti Cal on Twitter.

Reality check will hit them when their team is struggling vs the MW teams.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

but yeah mikey passed on the coos bay fast mart supervisor training program for future oregon & oregon state grads with convenience store/truck stop hospitality degrees which usually results in marrying a lot lizard with highly contagious stds & cfm pumps

sai is gonna build minimum wage plus wealth which will allow him to buy multiple boxes of voo doo donuts with fuschia sprinkles & jelly belly insides in portland at 2:16 am on his days off...but unfortunately jeremiah's future with his harvard of idaho degree isn't even that bright

and there's NOTHING wrong with that, berkeley is not for everyone

look oskisgfgotasexyas****ponytail, don't be making fun of oregon state, this week is inventory week for osu grads at the coos bay fast mart...there's only so much FREE rotating light bulb heated pepperoni pizza u can eat at 11:37 pm before ur stomach starts to revolt

the drizzy azz northwest (other than bandon dunes) is for losers#
Pittstop
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

shocky got coach wilcox & the entire football team to haas for this friday nite bb big game (stormin' the floor, where's driscoll?)#

"Shocky" is "THAT muthaf*ckin' DUDE" that can make sh*t happen, amirite?
Shocky1

pitts, the plan is for the cal football team led by alpha predator edge defenders x-man & david reese to lead the entire haas pavilion FREE student sections & longtime basketball fans that bleed blue & gold in stormin' the ******* floor after a california golden bear victory for an epic celebration at midcourt

and yeah marshall is bringing the bail $$$ & benji got the get out of jail cards

stormin' the field/court/yoga studio is FUN!!! (and becomes part of the fabric of ur life)#

https://instagr.am/p/Cz0FRh2Lc0z
First Page Last Page
Page 222 of 284

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.