Off Topic
Sponsored by

Obituaries

702,744 Views | 3104 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Aunburdened
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

Republicans and their media cover up for pedophiles. It's what they do.


This isn't a partisan issue. Yall really need to stop doing that. Read the list of dem pedophiles that the media covered up, you've probably never heard of half of them


You're exactly right I haven't heard of most of your list. Because they weren't the President and Speaker of the House which the Republicans are currently protecting.


Our current president isn't a pedophile and has been charged with no crimes related to that. The crimes weren't known when he was speaker of the house. Your argument is flawed from the start.

This isn't a partisan issue. Arguing that it is shows how one sidedly blinded you are.


Trump is, at the very least, covering for pedophiles, and his conduct of foreign policy might be shaped by his being compromised in the Epstein blackmail operation.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

Republicans and their media cover up for pedophiles. It's what they do.


This isn't a partisan issue. Yall really need to stop doing that. Read the list of dem pedophiles that the media covered up, you've probably never heard of half of them


You're exactly right I haven't heard of most of your list. Because they weren't the President and Speaker of the House which the Republicans are currently protecting.


Our current president isn't a pedophile and has been charged with no crimes related to that. The crimes weren't known when he was speaker of the house. Your argument is flawed from the start.

This isn't a partisan issue. Arguing that it is shows how one sidedly blinded you are.


Trump is, at the very least, covering for pedophiles, and his conduct of foreign policy might be shaped by his being compromised in the Epstein blackmail operation.


Every president then has covered for pedophiles by that logic. Might be is a whole lot of reach.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We all know deep down that Trump raped underage girls during his years of partying with Epstein
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

We all know deep down that Trump raped underage girls during his years of partying with Epstein


No we don't nor is there any evidence to make that assumption.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
100% in agreement with your post
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

We all know deep down that Trump raped underage girls during his years of partying with Epstein


No we don't nor is there any evidence to make that assumption.


There absolutely is evidence

smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
guess Obits went out of style as our president's sins caught up with him;
may he burn in darnation for <mumble> years.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

We all know deep down that Trump raped underage girls during his years of partying with Epstein


No we don't nor is there any evidence to make that assumption.


There absolutely is evidence




You're pushing this fake story again? No there isn't no matter how much you and others here want to keep pushing.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

We all know deep down that Trump raped underage girls during his years of partying with Epstein


No we don't nor is there any evidence to make that assumption.


There absolutely is evidence




You're pushing this fake story again? No there isn't no matter how much you and others here want to keep pushing.


You just admitted to something you denied. Total waste of time to engage with you.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

We all know deep down that Trump raped underage girls during his years of partying with Epstein


No we don't nor is there any evidence to make that assumption.


There absolutely is evidence




You're pushing this fake story again? No there isn't no matter how much you and others here want to keep pushing.


You just admitted to something you denied. Total waste of time to engage with you.


I just said there wasn't evidence, not an admission of anything. If you're gonna try and use my line on me, at least use it at a time that I admit something
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

We all know deep down that Trump raped underage girls during his years of partying with Epstein


No we don't nor is there any evidence to make that assumption.


There absolutely is evidence




You're pushing this fake story again? No there isn't no matter how much you and others here want to keep pushing.


You just admitted to something you denied. Total waste of time to engage with you.


I just said there wasn't evidence, not an admission of anything. If you're gonna try and use my line on me, at least use it at a time that I admit something


But we agree i presented evidence. You can't have it both ways
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

We all know deep down that Trump raped underage girls during his years of partying with Epstein


No we don't nor is there any evidence to make that assumption.


There absolutely is evidence




You're pushing this fake story again? No there isn't no matter how much you and others here want to keep pushing.


You just admitted to something you denied. Total waste of time to engage with you.


I just said there wasn't evidence, not an admission of anything. If you're gonna try and use my line on me, at least use it at a time that I admit something


But we agree i presented evidence. You can't have it both ways


No, you presented a hit piece. We don't agree.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

We all know deep down that Trump raped underage girls during his years of partying with Epstein


No we don't nor is there any evidence to make that assumption.


There absolutely is evidence




You're pushing this fake story again? No there isn't no matter how much you and others here want to keep pushing.


You just admitted to something you denied. Total waste of time to engage with you.


I just said there wasn't evidence, not an admission of anything. If you're gonna try and use my line on me, at least use it at a time that I admit something


But we agree i presented evidence. You can't have it both ways


No, you presented a hit piece. We don't agree.


You already flip flopped. I'm moving on.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

We all know deep down that Trump raped underage girls during his years of partying with Epstein


No we don't nor is there any evidence to make that assumption.


There absolutely is evidence




You're pushing this fake story again? No there isn't no matter how much you and others here want to keep pushing.


You just admitted to something you denied. Total waste of time to engage with you.


I just said there wasn't evidence, not an admission of anything. If you're gonna try and use my line on me, at least use it at a time that I admit something


But we agree i presented evidence. You can't have it both ways


No, you presented a hit piece. We don't agree.


You already flip flopped. I'm moving on.


Never once did I say there was evidence. In fact, that's exactly what I argued from the beginning. Keep sticking with your left wing conspiracies.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does this look like Jim Bakker?
Well it is!
And he's in the Obituaries thread, at 86.

DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He won't be going to Heaven either.



It's a CULT.

Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

We all know deep down that Trump raped underage girls during his years of partying with Epstein

We don't know that. But we do know that Genocide Joe enabled a genocide.



Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

He won't be going to Heaven either.







Jessica did her best to bring him there when he was alive.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

DiabloWags said:

He won't be going to Heaven either.







Jessica did her best to bring him there when he was alive.

Great moments in Jessica Hahn history

Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kinison and Dice in the day. I stopped breathing a couple of times listening to them when they were rollin'.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Kinison and Dice in the day. I stopped breathing a couple of times listening to them when they were rollin'.


Sam Kinison calling Dice out.

Larry King: Are you still in love with Jessica Hahn? Were you ever in love with Jessica Hahn?

Sam Kinison: I was never in love. We had a short affair because check out time was 2.

It's a CULT.

okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I rewatched North by Northwest 11 days ago.




bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She was…..

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
okaydo said:

I rewatched North by Northwest 11 days ago.






I will be extremely disappointed if they don't spread her ashes from the top of Mount Rushmore
Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.