Trump picks JD Vance (39) for VP

25,878 Views | 548 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by dajo9
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

The interview crushing by Vladimir Futon has not been happening though. Oh well, pass the beer nuts and await more Trump Team weirdness
bearister
There probably should be an Official Sunday Political Talkies thread. So tRump rolled J.D. out on the Sunday Political Talkies circuit today. No, he didn't make him shave his beard like he made Stephen Miller spray hair on his dome, but what tRump did do was force Vance to demean himself by engaging in the 10 year old boy on the playground, "No puppet (Poo poo head), no puppet, you're the puppet," routine:

1. tRump sizzles every time it is pointed out that in public it is clear Melania has no affection for him, so he had Vance suggest Walz has no affection for his wife;

2. tRump goes schizoid over his team being labeled as"weird," so he had Vance dropped the "weird" bomb on Walz:

3. tRump knows that he is constantly being called a bully, so in 10 year old boy fashion he has J.D. deliver a "No bully (poo poo head), no bully, you're the bully," line:

Vance better gird his loins because he is going to be wearing knee pads before his carny gig comes to an end.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
Kamala has endorsed President Trump's No Tax on Tips.

What Trump policy will she endorse next?

SBGold
movielover said:

No puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet
SBGold
bearister said:

There probably should be an Official Sunday Political Talkies thread. So tRump rolled J.D. out on the Sunday Political Talkies circuit today. No, he didn't make him shave his beard like he made Stephen Miller spray hair on his dome, but what tRump did do was force Vance to demean himself by engaging in the 10 year old boy on the playground, "No puppet (Poo poo head), no puppet, you're the puppet," routine:

1. tRump sizzles every time it is pointed out that in public it is clear Melania has no affection for him, so he had Vance suggest Walz has no affection for his wife;

2. tRump goes schizoid over his team being labeled as"weird," so he had Vance dropped the "weird" bomb on Walz:

3. tRump knows that he is constantly being called a bully, so in 10 year old boy fashion he has J.D. deliver a "No bully (poo poo head), no bully, you're the bully," line:

Vance better gird his loins because he is going to be wearing knee pads before his carny gig comes to an end.

Vladimir Futon stated that the weird talk was typical schoolyard bully stuff and then he did the schoolyard bully stuff on his own. What will they copy from the Dems next?
bearister
movielover said:

Ten actions that hurt workers during Trump's first year: How Trump and Congress further rigged the economy in favor of the wealthy | Economic Policy Institute

https://www.epi.org/publication/ten-actions-that-hurt-workers-during-trumps-first-year/
chazzed
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

You appear to be the one that wants to f@&k Shillbilly Vance.

Well, you, 2034, and movielover. I'm sure the three of you fanboys can figure something out.

To be clear, I don't want to f@&k Vance. I am still undecided on who I am voting for.
Are you unable to decide between Trump and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.?
chazzed

bearister

*tRump gets Olympic Gold!
SBGold
chazzed said:

Ouch, he was PWNED
oski003
SBGold said:

chazzed said:

Ouch, he was PWNED

She was PWNED. The January 6 protestors should get charged according to what they actually did, instead of having the book thrown at them by using an obscure law specific to fraud.
chazzed
SBGold said:

chazzed said:

Ouch, he was PWNED
In the real world, he was. As AunBear89 would note, however, IOIYAR.
SBGold
oski003 said:

SBGold said:

chazzed said:

Ouch, he was PWNED

She was PWNED. The January 6 protestors should get charged according to what they actually did, instead of having the book thrown at them by using an obscure law specific to fraud.
It's cute how you and Bear2034 star your own posts, not weird at all
bearister
tRump's buddies and VP picks are interesting:

…..and his Evangelical base…

bear2034
Kaitlin Collins has a resting joker face.
bearister
The best kind of face to have when ripping a putz a new @$$hole.

bear2034
That's your Sunday afternoon TDS face.
SBGold
bear2034 said:

you gonna do this day and night on your weekend again? get out and try to enjoy life. Get off the couch (not get off on the couch)
GoOskie
oski003 said:

SBGold said:

chazzed said:

Ouch, he was PWNED

Those breaking into the Capitol to destroy property, commit violence, threaten government officials and disrupt the 2020 election process should've been mowed down by machine gun fire. They all got off easy.
SBGold
GoOskie said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

chazzed said:

Ouch, he was PWNED

Those breaking into the Capitol to destroy property, commit violence, threaten government officials and disrupt the 2020 election process should've been mowed down by machine gun fire. They all got off easy.
It seems like many have been and many have been imprisoned. Probably for shorter sentences than what was called for
oski003
GoOskie said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

chazzed said:

Ouch, he was PWNED

Wow, what do you think about suspects fleeing from the police? Should they be gunned down too?

This is very interesting. I didn't realize that you were so pro law and order. Is Derek Chauvin your idol? Do you have a Blue Lives Matter bumper sticker?
bearister

My main man, Ben Johnson aka Tector Gorch

*Goof: Tector is firing a 30-06 water-cooled Browning M1917 machine gun that was first produced in 1917. The Wild Bunch is set in 1913.
dajo9
oski003 said:

GoOskie said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

chazzed said:

Ouch, he was PWNED

Wow, what do you think about suspects fleeing from the police? Should they be gunned down too?

This is very interesting. I didn't realize that you were so pro law and order. Is Derek Chauvin your idol? Do you have a Blue Lives Matter bumper sticker?

I think after the first row of attackers was gunned down, those that fled should have just been rounded up and arrested.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
bear2034
SBGold said:

bear2034 said:

you gonna do this day and night on your weekend again? get out and try to enjoy life. Get off the couch (not get off on the couch)

Walz got off the couch but for some reason, he never made it to Iraq. I'm told he was there in spirit. Oh yeah, he's on record to be pro-illegal immigration as well.

SBGold
bear2034 said:

SBGold said:

bear2034 said:

Walz got off the couch but for some reason, he never made it to Iraq. I'm told he was there in spirit. Oh yeah, he's on record to be pro-illegal immigration as well.

How many of these numb nutz (including you) criticizing him have a 24 year record in the military? And then to go to that to more public service? Just more weird takes as you can clearly see
bearister
bear2034 said:

Vance had put his pencil and pad down and is posing with a trophy, an enemy's AK-47 assault rifle. You can rest assured he had nothing to do with its acquisition.
GoOskie
Walz was retired. Shady had a cushy public affairs desk job.
GoOskie
Shady Vance doesn't pull out but his couch does.
bear2034
SBGold and GoOskie is the same bot?
movielover
oski003 said:

SBGold said:

chazzed said:

Ouch, he was PWNED

Yes. And people who stood outside and did nothing shouldn't be railroaded.
SBGold
bear2034 said:

Nope. You going to spend another day on the couch? You should Doordash your Dunkin' Donuts
GoOskie
bear2034 said:

No. Different bots.

Bots for Harris/Walz 2024!
harebear
bearister
bearister

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.