Trump picks JD Vance (39) for VP

25,863 Views | 548 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by dajo9
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zippergate said:

Not weird. Just not the right word.

Is bondage boy a pitcher or a catcher? Asking for a friend.
Haloski
movielover said:

Zippergate said:

Not weird. Just not the right word.

Is bondage boy a pitcher or a catcher? Asking for a friend.

Not sure if you are gay, making a dead on arrival joke about being into bondage/gay or unaware of how "asking for a friend" is used. Possibly all 3?

Whatever the case: 10/10. Would read again.

Solid work.

THIS IS NOT SATIRE.
going4roses
eerily strange after the cup post this is what they run to … something is definitely fishy
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
Zippergate
Whatever risk there is from Mpox could be quickly eradicated if his community would observe the medical advice that is obvious to everyone. Perhaps he is getting that message across and perhaps he is the right person to lead this effort but I have my doubts in light of these pictures. One wonders how long it will be before everyone is forced to be vaccinated from this preventable disease so that we can pretend that this is a problem that affects all of society.

It's a good thing that he proudly displays an inverted pentagram instead of a cross. That would really get the separation-of-church-and-state nazis all riled up.
Big C
going4roses said:

eerily strange after the cup post this is what they run to … something is definitely fishy

there does seem to be an odd fixation, doesn't there?
bear2034
movielover said:

Kamala has endorsed President Trump's No Tax on Tips.

What Trump policy will she endorse next?
harebear
dimitrig
harebear said:

I like the guy in these videos. What happened to him?

Maybe Kamala should have picked him.

Time to unite the country instead of dividing it all the time.
SBGold
Big C said:

going4roses said:

Well, the Repubs here just don't like gays and their lifestyle. But they like Vance's jizz, so seems like they are conflicted
SBGold
bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Kamala has endorsed President Trump's No Tax on Tips.

What Trump policy will she endorse next?

Woman needs a briefing on all the Trump lies and hate for her community
movielover
SBGold said:

Big C said:

going4roses said:

Well, the Repubs here just don't like gays and their lifestyle. But they like Vance's jizz, so seems like they are conflicted

Leave it to you to go vulgar, drink whatever you want.

Conservatives love Rick Grenell, who is competent and doesn't foist his kinks on us.

Grow up.
SBGold
movielover said:

SBGold said:

Big C said:

going4roses said:

Leave it to you to go vulgar, drink whatever you want.

Conservatives love Rick Grenell, who is competent and doesn't foist his kinks on us.

Grow up.
Nah, bruh, this is all Repub-based:

I do think it is weird to behave in this manner in public, yes
harebear
oski003
Kamunist Manifesto said:

harebear said:

Imagine if harebrainedbear read the articles he posts.
https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia/jd-vance-pats-cheesesteak-philadelphia-20240819.html

Quote:

Correction: An earlier version of this story incorrectly reported that Vance said he liked Swiss cheese. Instead, he asked why Swiss cheese was insulting while ordering a cheesesteak.

U.S. Sen. JD Vance wanted to know why Pat's King of Steaks didn't have Swiss cheese.

"I don't like Swiss cheese either … Why do you guys hate Swiss cheese so much, what's the story?" the Republican vice presidential nominee asked at the counter Monday afternoon.

Following a campaign stop in North Philadelphia, Vance headed down to Pat's for a cheesesteak.

"He asked about why we don't have Swiss cheese," said Pat's manager Sammy Garcia with a laugh. "We thought that was funny."

(you can literally hear him ask the question here)

Candidates ordering a cheesesteak during their visits to Philadelphia is a longtime election season tradition, but it doesn't always have positive results. As a presidential candidate in 2003, former U.S. Sen. and Secretary of State John Kerry ordered a steak with Swiss cheese, resulting in a heavily covered culinary gaffe. ("Swiss cheese, as any local knows, is not an option," Inquirer food critic Craig LaBan wrote at the time. "The Massachusetts Democrat may as well have asked for cave-aged Appenzeller.")

Vance did not suffer that same fate and instead ordered a whiz wit or, for non-locals, a cheesesteak with Cheez Whiz and fried onions.

During his remarks at DiSorb Systems Monday, Vance mentioned he would be getting a cheesesteak following the event. He did not respond to an Inquirer reporter's question about what cheesesteak shop he would be visiting.

Vance didn't linger long at the South Ninth Street institution, where he was whisked away about an hour ahead of his rumored arrival time.

"He was pretty cool though, he was nice to us," Garcia said. "Tipped us well."
Democratic Party sycophants are weird.

Q: How do you know a liberal lied on this board?

A: They posted something.
SBGold
oski003 said:

Kamunist Manifesto said:

harebear said:

Imagine if harebrainedbear read the articles he posts.
https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia/jd-vance-pats-cheesesteak-philadelphia-20240819.html

Quote:

Correction: An earlier version of this story incorrectly reported that Vance said he liked Swiss cheese. Instead, he asked why Swiss cheese was insulting while ordering a cheesesteak.

U.S. Sen. JD Vance wanted to know why Pat's King of Steaks didn't have Swiss cheese.

"I don't like Swiss cheese either … Why do you guys hate Swiss cheese so much, what's the story?" the Republican vice presidential nominee asked at the counter Monday afternoon.

Following a campaign stop in North Philadelphia, Vance headed down to Pat's for a cheesesteak.

"He asked about why we don't have Swiss cheese," said Pat's manager Sammy Garcia with a laugh. "We thought that was funny."

(you can literally hear him ask the question here)

Candidates ordering a cheesesteak during their visits to Philadelphia is a longtime election season tradition, but it doesn't always have positive results. As a presidential candidate in 2003, former U.S. Sen. and Secretary of State John Kerry ordered a steak with Swiss cheese, resulting in a heavily covered culinary gaffe. ("Swiss cheese, as any local knows, is not an option," Inquirer food critic Craig LaBan wrote at the time. "The Massachusetts Democrat may as well have asked for cave-aged Appenzeller.")

Vance did not suffer that same fate and instead ordered a whiz wit or, for non-locals, a cheesesteak with Cheez Whiz and fried onions.

During his remarks at DiSorb Systems Monday, Vance mentioned he would be getting a cheesesteak following the event. He did not respond to an Inquirer reporter's question about what cheesesteak shop he would be visiting.

Vance didn't linger long at the South Ninth Street institution, where he was whisked away about an hour ahead of his rumored arrival time.

"He was pretty cool though, he was nice to us," Garcia said. "Tipped us well."
Democratic Party sycophants are weird.

Q: How do you know a liberal lied on this board?

A: They posted something.
ahhh, shut up and go eat your swiss cheesesteak
movielover
GoOskie
Hey! I agree with amuse on Shady being weird. When is he going to post about him also f_cking couches?
harebear
SBGold
harebear said:

You know JD took the donut with the cream filling
movielover
You seem homo erotic focused... not saying that's bad or anything.
dajo9
This kid knew what to do with his 15 seconds of fame
https://www.threads.net/@twitterrefugeee/post/C-_BSSApdqn/?xmt=AQGzQZIWwZQcHtXio-CmmdR8Aa4ltyO-y81U6QqQVCkR6w
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
SBGold
movielover said:

You seem homo erotic focused... not saying that's bad or anything.
We get it, you hate the LGBTQIA+ in addition to hating the black community.

Good little Repub Proud Guy
bearister
dajo9 said:

This kid knew what to do with his 15 seconds of fame
https://www.threads.net/@twitterrefugeee/post/C-_BSSApdqn/?xmt=AQGzQZIWwZQcHtXio-CmmdR8Aa4ltyO-y81U6QqQVCkR6w

I still consider this one of the most elite troll moves pulled on a broadcaster in history:

*I could see myself joining a cult if birdman there was the leader. Costas, what a pro!
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dajo9
"I wouldn't trust those guys to move my couch"
Elizabeth Warren
dajo9
"I know a couch commando when I see one"
Jason Crow
harebear
SBGold said:

harebear said:

You know JD took the donut with the cream filling
harebear
harebear
dajo9
How long until Donold swaps Vance for RFK Jr?
https://www.threads.net/@groguspeaknyc2/post/C_Dt3Fdpd3N/?xmt=AQGz9EvCzppVlFFCPC5vfiMrlTzmn_xzRnLv5HWcvLn5QA
okaydo
Cal88
Meow!
Zippergate
It's sad that some women are offended by the "cat lady" remark and blame Vance for highlighting a choice that they made and many regret.

And for those who can't understand context regarding the second part, I'll fix it for them.

In contrast to women who are missing out on one of the great joys of life, "my wife has three beautiful children."

Not weird. In fact, I'd bet it's the sentiment of 99% of women who have ever graced the earth.
oski003
Zippergate said:

It's sad that some women are offended by the "cat lady" remark and blame Vance for highlighting a choice that they made and many regret.

And for those who can't understand context regarding the second part, I'll fix it for them.

In contrast to women who are missing out on one of the great joys of life, "my wife has three beautiful children."

Not weird. In fact, I'd bet it's the sentiment of 99% of women who have ever graced the earth.

Boom.
AunBear89
oski003 said:

S L U R P ! ! !
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

I have to wear diapers because I never stopped wetting the bed. Any advice for an adult? Is this because my balls never dropped?

Hi Aunbear. Again, you posted this in the wrong forum. The below link should direct you back to your forum.

https://www.selfcareforum.org/urinary-incontinence-leakage-in-adults/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.