Trump picks JD Vance (39) for VP

25,891 Views | 548 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by dajo9
GoOskie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"I hate the police. Given the number of negative experiences I've had in the past few years, I can't imagine what a black guy goes through."

Anyone care to guess who said this?

Hints:

His name rhymes with Shady Lance
He enjoys pleasuring couches
He has lots of splaining to do to a certain bloc of voters.
Big C
oski003 said:

okaydo said:

That's not a terrible idea that he proposed in 2021. We should encourage American citizens to have families. The logic of a parent voting on behalf of their child is sound. Obviously, you can distort the proposal as these biased hosts do.

Too darn many people on this planet as it is. And the poorer ones are mostly striving to be able to use more resources, like Americans. We need more people in this country? Seriously?

I'd advise those whites who are afraid of their people being replaced to attack this from the supply side and encourage world population control.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

GoOskie said:

Maybe oski003 can chime in on why Shady Vance likes couch cushions and mermaid p0rn.

He doesn't. That is a made up liberal fantasy.

Did Shillbilly Vance deny it? I better go check the news.

Kamala Harris is an alien from Uranus.
Hey, Agent 003! The Algonquin Round Table called and was asking for you.
GoOskie
harebear
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

That's not a terrible idea that he proposed in 2021. We should encourage American citizens to have families. The logic of a parent voting on behalf of their child is sound. Obviously, you can distort the proposal as these biased hosts do.
I think the logic of "one man, one vote" is sounder. Giving one person control over another person's vote sounds like a bad idea for a whole host of reasons.

Encouraging people to have children is not bad, but the way Vance talks about it makes it sound like a way to punish those who don't have kids. See: his "childless cat lady" comments from his Senate run. He doesn't seem interested in persuading those who aren't already on his side.
The current leadership of the R party thinks that they can deport a lot of people (mainly non-whites), end no fault divorce, ban abortion and birth control and force women into marriages (and staying in marriages even if they turn harmful) and having a lot of children. Another tactic could be to try and raise men / encourage men to be more understanding and cooperative so that women actually want to marry them and have children with them and stay married because it's sustainable. Imagine that!
concordtom
GoOskie said:

According to a report from the Washington Post, attorney Usha Chilukuri Vance has a reputation for being close-mouthed about her political leanings but did "express revulsion" and misgivings about Trump during the coup attempt by his followers which he encouraged after he lost to President Joe Biden.

According to one friend, "Usha found the incursion on the Capitol and Trump's role in it to be deeply disturbing," before adding, "She was generally appalled by Trump, from the moment of his first election."

The Post is also reporting that in 2016 when her husband wrote on Facebook that Trump was "cultural heroin. He makes some feel better for a bit. But he cannot fix what ails them, and one day they'll realize it," Usha Vance approvingly linked to it and commented on his "firm stand against Trump."

Some thoughts:

It's amazing that Shady Vance found someone to marry him.

She seems to be quite intelligent. But just goes to show intelligent people can be shills and terrible people.

What attracted Shillbilly to her? To me, she doesn't really remind me of a couch, but I've never met her in person.

I wouldn't go so far as to call her "a horrible person". Money and fame have been known to flip people since forever. It's called bribery and coercion.

Voters need to be able to spot people of character. For me, the Vances fail the test. As ordinary citizens, they are probably fine neighbors. But they fail the character test for national leadership.
concordtom
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

I think the logic of "one man, one vote" is sounder. Giving one person control over another person's vote sounds like a bad idea for a whole host of reasons.

Encouraging people to have children is not bad, but the way Vance talks about it makes it sound like a way to punish those who don't have kids. See: his "childless cat lady" comments from his Senate run. He doesn't seem interested in persuading those who aren't already on his side.

Just for fun, I can think of some bad, but funny, consequences of Vance's proposal.
Like, remember all those kids that were separated from their parents at the border?

They'd be enrolled into GOP indoctrination work camps, moved around from swing state to swing state as needed, their votes managed by the head of said state's Party leader.

concordtom
dajo9 said:

But why was JD Vance searching for dolphins and women?

If dolphins are mammals, wouldn't they also have *****es? JD is an inquiring mind and wanted to know.
GoOskie
concordtom said:

GoOskie said:

According to a report from the Washington Post, attorney Usha Chilukuri Vance has a reputation for being close-mouthed about her political leanings but did "express revulsion" and misgivings about Trump during the coup attempt by his followers which he encouraged after he lost to President Joe Biden.

According to one friend, "Usha found the incursion on the Capitol and Trump's role in it to be deeply disturbing," before adding, "She was generally appalled by Trump, from the moment of his first election."

The Post is also reporting that in 2016 when her husband wrote on Facebook that Trump was "cultural heroin. He makes some feel better for a bit. But he cannot fix what ails them, and one day they'll realize it," Usha Vance approvingly linked to it and commented on his "firm stand against Trump."

Some thoughts:

She seems to be quite intelligent. But just goes to show intelligent people can be shills and terrible people.

What attracted Shillbilly to her? To me, she doesn't really remind me of a couch, but I've never met her in person.

I wouldn't go so far as to call her "a horrible person". Money and fame have been known to flip people since forever. It's called bribery and coercion.

Voters need to be able to spot people of character. For me, the Vances fail the test. As ordinary citizens, they are probably fine neighbors. But they fail the character test for national leadership.
The very definition of a horrible person is one that flips from a decent person to the exact opposite because of "money and fame".
oski003
harebear said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

The current leadership of the R party thinks that they can deport a lot of people (mainly non-whites), end no fault divorce, ban abortion and birth control and force women into marriages (and staying in marriages even if they turn harmful) and having a lot of children. Another tactic could be to try and raise men / encourage men to be more understanding and cooperative so that women actually want to marry them and have children with them and stay married because it's sustainable. Imagine that!

No, they don't.
concordtom
GoOskie said:

concordtom said:

GoOskie said:

Some thoughts:

The very definition of a horrible person is one that flips from a decent person to the exact opposite because of "money and fame".

Maybe I'm just too focused on those who DO the corrupting, like Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, Rupert Murdock, and Sean Hannity/Flocker Carlson.
bearister
concordtom said:

dajo9 said:

But why was JD Vance searching for dolphins and women?

If dolphins are mammals, wouldn't they also have *****es? JD is an inquiring mind and wanted to know.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
oski003
okaydo said:

Is there something wrong with what he said?
concordtom
It's okay. We acknowledge that you don't get it.
oski003
concordtom said:

Do I need LSD to understand your make believe micro aggressions?
bear2034
sycasey said:

movielover said:

Kamala's track record is Left of radical Bernie Sanders.
But I thought she was bad because she was a cop?
A cop that wanted to defund police.
okaydo
oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Vance is awesome. He should continue being himself and he shouldn't succumb to the woke mob.
bear2034
okaydo said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Vance is awesome. He should continue being himself and he shouldn't succumb to the woke mob.

If Vance can rile the left up like Trump, then he truly is awesome.
bear2034
harebear said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Cal88
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

TDS was the 3-letter acronym you were looking for here.

IMO Vance has some definite flaws in his background, like his close ties to AI/big data oligarch Peter Thiel, but he is a much, much better choice than the establishment GOP picks like Rubio or neocons like Haley, Cotton or Pompeo. The stuff about couches and dolphins is similar to the fake stories about Trump pee tapes, it speaks more about the depravity of the critics than about the real flaws of the target politicians.

Quote:

Had Trump picked someone like Haley or Pompeo, who are completely aligned with the establishment/Endless Wars agenda, the chances of more assassination attempts would definitely increase.
Cal88
Teamster representative endorses Vance:

harebear
movielover
Boom.
Big C
Cal88 said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

TDS was the 3-letter acronym you were looking for here.

IMO Vance has some definite flaws in his background, like his close ties to AI/big data oligarch Peter Thiel, but he is a much, much better choice than the establishment GOP picks like Rubio or neocons like Haley, Cotton or Pompeo. The stuff about couches and dolphins is similar to the fake stories about Trump pee tapes, it speaks more about the depravity of the critics than about the real flaws of the target politicians.

Quote:

Had Trump picked someone like Haley or Pompeo, who are completely aligned with the establishment/Endless Wars agenda, the chances of more assassination attempts would definitely increase.

So, Trump appears in a pee tape for Putin, who then owns Trump forever... and I'm the one who's depraved?
okaydo
Oski003 thought this was a good idea I'm 1992:

oski003
okaydo said:

???
movielover
Nellie Ohr (CIA contractor?) allegedly fed open-source dirt / information to Bruce Ohr, top DOJ official ... and her husband.

Ohr and others then allegedly fed Christopher Steele, ex MI5 Russian 'expert', said fabricated information.

Russian 'sources' also allegedly fed Steele information.

Except Steele wasn't really an expert, and hadn't been to Russia in decades.

His Russian 'sources' allegedly included drunk Russian American putz Igor Danchenko, former employee of ... the liberal Brookings Institute.

Danchenko's 'sources' allegedly included people he spoke to in bars.

This Mish mash of bar talk shoveled to a young drunk was then combined with Nellie Ohr's fecal dump.

Allegedly hangers on from the Clinton machine may have also added more fecal material.

Steele then copy pasted and returned this brown blob into the DC machine... allegedly the State Dept, John McCain, and others had the stained, unproven 'material'.

The allegedly pee tape has never been proven.

But we did have multiple illegal FISA spying applications.

Candidate and then President Trump was spied on. 85% of NSA database queries by outside contractors were illegal. FBI / DOJ employees Strzok and Pauge had damning texts revealed, and 26 Federal DOJ attorneys illegally erased Federal phones in the Mueller (Weismann) witch hunt.

George Papadopoulos was illegally set up abroad, and when he came back to the US 4 or 5 FB-I agents were caught w their peckers in their hands bc Papadopoulos smartly didn't bring the $10,000 in cash he was given as part of the setup. So they nailed him on some minor count to save face.

Carter Page, a former intell source, was now supposedly also working w Russia.
harebear
bear2034 said:

harebear said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

So do men have a different water supply and a different supply of air (to name just two things)? I hope there's a lot of room in Vance's backer's big gay (not there this is anything wrong with that) bunker, and that's it's well supplied.
dajo9
Lots of fragile masculinity on the right. They are a weird group.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

okaydo said:

???
FYI, taking on a fictional sitcom character didn't end well for Quayle's reputation once the Murphy Brown response episode aired.
harebear
harebear
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

bearister
dajo9 said:

Lots of fragile masculinity on the right. They are a weird group.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C
movielover said:

Nellie Ohr (CIA contractor?) allegedly fed open-source dirt / information to Bruce Ohr, top DOJ official ... and her husband.

Ohr and others then allegedly fed Christopher Steele, ex MI5 Russian 'expert', said fabricated information.

Russian 'sources' also allegedly fed Steele information.

Except Steele wasn't really an expert, and hadn't been to Russia in decades.

His Russian 'sources' allegedly included drunk Russian American putz Igor Danchenko, former employee of ... the liberal Brookings Institute.

Danchenko's 'sources' allegedly included people he spoke to in bars.

This Mish mash of bar talk shoveled to a young drunk was then combined with Nellie Ohr's fecal dump.

Allegedly hangers on from the Clinton machine may have also added more fecal material.

Steele then copy pasted and returned this brown blob into the DC machine... allegedly the State Dept, John McCain, and others had the stained, unproven 'material'.

The allegedly pee tape has never been proven.

But we did have multiple illegal FISA spying applications.

Candidate and then President Trump was spied on. 85% of NSA database queries by outside contractors were illegal. FBI / DOJ employees Strzok and Pauge had damning texts revealed, and 26 Federal DOJ attorneys illegally erased Federal phones in the Mueller (Weismann) witch hunt.

George Papadopoulos was illegally set up abroad, and when he came back to the US 4 or 5 FB-I agents were caught w their peckers in their hands bc Papadopoulos smartly didn't bring the $10,000 in cash he was given as part of the setup. So they nailed him on some minor count to save face.

Carter Page, a former intell source, was now supposedly also working w Russia.

The existence of the pee tape has definitely been proven to Putin, as he had it made and has a number of copies secured away. This is known.

Look, I admit this cuts both ways: You were trying to tell us that Biden was not fit to run again, yet it was too painful for us to believe. I think we felt you people didn't have any credibility on this, as you tried to throw absolutely everything bad about Biden that you could think of against the wall, hoping something would stick. It got to be like the boy who cried wolf.

Maybe if you had taken a more measured, reasoned approach, like we do when we criticize Trump, we would have been more likely to have believed something, when it was actually on target.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.