Trump picks JD Vance (39) for VP

25,869 Views | 548 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by dajo9
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Oski003 thought this was a good idea I'm 1992:

???
FYI, taking on a fictional sitcom character didn't end well for Quayle's reputation once the Murphy Brown response episode aired.

With some retrospect, Dan Quayle's take on Murphy Brown was proven to be right. Fatherlessness is arguably the most important factor in US social decline.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1993/04/dan-quayle-was-right/307015/

"Dan Quayle Was Right

The social-science evidence is in: though it may benefit the adults involved, the dissolution of intact two-parent families is harmful to large numbers of children. Moreover, the author argues, family diversity in the form of increasing numbers of single-parent and stepparent families does not strengthen the social fabric but, rather, dramatically weakens and undermines society."
movielover
How could we be measured when Biden campaigned from his basement and drew dozens of people when let out... while President Trump had tens of thousands, 4, 5 rallies a day.

Trump won all tye bellwether idicators... won Florida and Ohio... won 21 of 22 key battlegrounds... yet, magically... ballot machimes simultaneously went down in key swing areas, and all magically swung Biden's direction after massive Trump advantages.
dajo9
Cal88 said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Oski003 thought this was a good idea I'm 1992:

???
FYI, taking on a fictional sitcom character didn't end well for Quayle's reputation once the Murphy Brown response episode aired.

With some retrospect, Dan Quayle's take on Murphy Brown was proven to be right. Fatherlessness is arguably the most important factor in US social decline.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1993/04/dan-quayle-was-right/307015/

"Dan Quayle Was Right

The social-science evidence is in: though it may benefit the adults involved, the dissolution of intact two-parent families is harmful to large numbers of children. Moreover, the author argues, family diversity in the form of increasing numbers of single-parent and stepparent families does not strengthen the social fabric but, rather, dramatically weakens and undermines society."

What social decline?
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
Big C
movielover said:

How could we be measured when Biden campaigned from his basement and drew dozens of people when let out... while President Trump had tens of thousands, 4, 5 rallies a day.

Trump won all tye bellwether idicators... won Florida and Ohio... won 21 of 22 key battlegrounds... yet, magically... ballot machimes simultaneously went down in key swing areas, and all magically swung Biden's direction after massive Trump advantages.

You're making my case for me, tossing factually disproven stuff against the wall again. Are you maybe a false flag operation? If so, thanks!
bear2034
harebear said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

It's okay. We acknowledge that you don't get it.
Do I need LSD to understand your make believe micro aggressions?

bear2034
dajo9 said:

Lots of fragile masculinity on the right. They are a weird group.
dajo9
The rights obsession with bigotry and intolerance is definitely a weird aspect of their belief system in the 21st century. Youth turnout is going to be bonkers this year.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Big C said:

movielover said:

You're making my case for me, tossing factually disproven stuff against the wall again. Are you maybe a false flag operation? If so, thanks!
It's like he and others had never watched how vote counting evolves on election night. There are ALWAYS machine breakdowns, precincts showing up VERY slowly and election officials eventually stopping to get some sleep. There was nothing particularly unusual about the 2020 election. They just can't admit Trump lost and have been throwing a tantrum about it ever since, egged on by the conmen trying to make a buck from book sales, donations and web site clicks.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

harebear said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

You sound jealous.
bear2034

You sound jealous.
Of Douglas Emhoff?
oski003
harebear said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Loony liberals are so good at extrapolating fantastical made up transgressions committed by their political opponents. What vivid sensitive imaginations!
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

You sound jealous.
Of Douglas Emhoff?
Many people I suspect. Apparently men who get kissed for one category.
bear2034
dajo9 said:

The rights obsession with bigotry and intolerance is definitely a weird aspect of their belief system in the 21st century. Youth turnout is going to be bonkers this year.

The left is bigoted and intolerant towards anyone who disagrees with them. That's more than half the country.
movielover
bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

The left is bigoted and intolerant towards anyone who disagrees with them. That's more than half the country.

Oprah, NAALCP, Al Sharpton loved Donald Trump... until he declared for the GOP.

P.S. Was just in a Latin restaurant and a Peruvian brother had a patch on his ear. We exchanged a fist bump.
dajo9
movielover said:

bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

P.S. Was just in a Latin restaurant and a Peruvian brother had a patch on his ear. We exchanged a fist bump.

Weird
Big C

Is that what they call it nowadays, "exchanging a fist bump"?

urbandictionary.com
sycasey

Big C said:

movielover said:

It's like he and others had never watched how vote counting evolves on election night. There are ALWAYS machine breakdowns, precincts showing up VERY slowly and election officials eventually stopping to get some sleep. There was nothing particularly unusual about the 2020 election. They just can't admit Trump lost and have been throwing a tantrum about it ever since, egged on by the conmen trying to make a buck from book sales, donations and web site clicks.

I've posted this many times before and it never has any effect, but:

It was widely predicted that there would be a late shift towards Democrats in states like WI and PA because the laws there required mail-in ballots to be counted last. Because it was COVID there were a lot of mail-in ballots, and because of politics (Trump told his voters not to vote by mail) there was a huge Dem advantage with those. The big swings to Biden exactly coincided with that.

In states where mail ballots were counted earlier (like Ohio), we saw the opposite: an early D advantage that melted away. But the Trump fans never want to talk about that.
bear2034
sycasey said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

It was widely predicted that there would be a late shift towards Democrats in states like WI and PA because the laws there required mail-in ballots to be counted last. Because it was COVID there were a lot of mail-in ballots, and because of politics (Trump told his voters not to vote by mail) there was a huge Dem advantage with those. The big swings to Biden exactly coincided with that.

In states where mail ballots were counted earlier (like Ohio), we saw the opposite: an early D advantage that melted away. But the Trump fans never want to talk about that.

In general, more Democrats voted by mail but it's still statistically impossible to receive batches of ballots that go 100% to a single candidate based on voter registration party affiliation percentages which we saw in the last election. All the Democrats have to do is to perform a statewide forensic audit but they won't.
dimitrig
movielover said:

bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

Oprah, NAALCP, Al Sharpton loved Donald Trump... until he declared for the GOP.

That's a lot of cocaine. Explains a lot.
sycasey
bear2034 said:

sycasey said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

In general, more Democrats voted by mail but it's still statistically impossible to receive batches of ballots that go 100% to a single candidate based on voter registration party affiliation percentages which we saw in the last election. All the Democrats have to do is to perform a statewide forensic audit but they won't.

Given how many batches of ballots there are in this country, it is probably NOT statistically impossible to find some that are 100% for a given candidate, depending on the makeup of the precinct.
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
harebear
concordtom
bear2034 said:

Oh my, what a softball setup!
You said "half", which is a percentage.
You said "country".

Please read the party name on the top line.

Certainly! Here are the popular vote percentages for the U.S. presidential elections from 1992 to 2020:

**1992:**
1. **Bill Clinton (Democratic Party)**: 43.0%
2. **George H. W. Bush (Republican Party)**: 37.4%
3. **Ross Perot (Independent)**: 18.9%

**1996:**
1. **Bill Clinton (Democratic Party)**: 49.2%
2. **Bob Dole (Republican Party)**: 40.7%
3. **Ross Perot (Reform Party)**: 8.4%

**2000:**
1. **Al Gore (Democratic Party)**: 48.4%
2. **George W. Bush (Republican Party)**: 47.9%
3. **Ralph Nader (Green Party)**: 2.7%

**2004:**
1. **George W. Bush (Republican Party)**: 50.7%
2. **John Kerry (Democratic Party)**: 48.3%
3. **Ralph Nader (Independent)**: 0.4%

**2008:**
1. **Barack Obama (Democratic Party)**: 52.9%
2. **John McCain (Republican Party)**: 45.7%
3. **Other candidates**: 1.4%

**2012:**
1. **Barack Obama (Democratic Party)**: 51.1%
2. **Mitt Romney (Republican Party)**: 47.2%
3. **Other candidates**: 1.7%

**2016:**
1. **Hillary Clinton (Democratic Party)**: 48.2%
2. **Donald Trump (Republican Party)**: 46.1%
3. **Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)**: 3.3%
4. **Jill Stein (Green Party)**: 1.1%

**2020:**
1. **Joe Biden (Democratic Party)**: 51.3%
2. **Donald Trump (Republican Party)**: 46.8%
3. **Other candidates**: 1.9%

To calculate the average percentages for the Democratic Party, Republican Party, and third-party candidates from 1992 to 2020, we need to average their percentages across all the listed elections.

**Democratic Party:**
- 1992: 43.0%
- 1996: 49.2%
- 2000: 48.4%
- 2004: 48.3%
- 2008: 52.9%
- 2012: 51.1%
- 2016: 48.2%
- 2020: 51.3%

Average: (43.0 + 49.2 + 48.4 + 48.3 + 52.9 + 51.1 + 48.2 + 51.3) / 8 = 49.8%

**Republican Party:**
- 1992: 37.4%
- 1996: 40.7%
- 2000: 47.9%
- 2004: 50.7%
- 2008: 45.7%
- 2012: 47.2%
- 2016: 46.1%
- 2020: 46.8%

Average: (37.4 + 40.7 + 47.9 + 50.7 + 45.7 + 47.2 + 46.1 + 46.8) / 8 = 45.4%

**Third-Party Candidates:**
- 1992: 18.9%
- 1996: 8.4%
- 2000: 2.7%
- 2004: 0.4%
- 2008: 1.4%
- 2012: 1.7%
- 2016: 4.4%
- 2020: 1.9%

Average: (18.9 + 8.4 + 2.7 + 0.4 + 1.4 + 1.7 + 4.4 + 1.9) / 8 = 6.5%

To summarize:
- **Average Democratic Party**: 49.8%
- **Average Republican Party**: 45.4%
- **Average Third-Party Candidates**: 6.5%
movielover
When did Dominion machines start rigging elections?

Most Perot voters were Conservative. They became the Tea Party, and then voted for Donald Trump.
okaydo
oski003
okaydo said:

That's a good way to dump a couch without getting ticketed for littering. Liberals are geniuses!
AunBear89
oski003 said:

Liberals are geniuses!

And conservatives are morons. Glad to see you coming around to reality.

Were you able to get a refund for your sofa costume?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

oski003 said:

Liberals are geniuses!

And conservatives are morons. Glad to see you coming around to reality.

Were you able to get a refund for your sofa costume?

I don't have a sofa costume. I am thinking of going to Halloween parties as aunbear, the guy in the article below.

https://www.pressreader.com/usa/new-york-daily-news/20140613/282621735784893
AunBear89
So you got the refund! Nice. I know how disappointed you were when you found out Shillbilly Vance does not actually f@&k sofas.

But you will always have the memory of the fantasy!
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

So you got the refund! Nice. I know how disappointed you were when you found out Shillbilly Vance does not actually f@&k sofas.

But you will always have the memory of the fantasy!

I never bought a sofa costume. That might have been your imaginary friend?
AunBear89
oski003 said:

I never bought a sofa costume.

going4roses
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
okaydo
GoOskie
going4roses said:

I'm sure the couch surfer knows all about being an athlete.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.