Trump picks JD Vance (39) for VP

25,882 Views | 548 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by dajo9
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

Let me guess... you keep this chair in the same shed with your pee tapes and ball gags?

Did typing all of that give you wood?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
dajo9
BREAKING: Looks like Donold has fired No Chance Vance
https://www.threads.net/@aaron.rupar/post/C-OOW92vJ8U/?xmt=AQGzk3eiZ2Pj1JgLhWP-awkl0Q_XZx0UtNDyhHSjGOKwJA
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
bearister
It's getting worse for JD Vance

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/08/07/its-getting-worse-jd-vance/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
GoOskie
Hopefully, Shady the couch ****er Vance keeps attacking Walz' military career. It's an outstanding tactic for him.
oski003
GoOskie said:

Hopefully, Shady the couch ****er Vance keeps attacking Walz' military career. It's an outstanding tactic for him.

I believe JD Vance and other Republicans are attacking his misrepresentation of his career, not his career in itself.
harebear
oski003
harebear said:

I thought his roman empire was education, considering he was a school teacher. How come Minnesota's state education rank fell from #3 to #13 from 2019 until 2023, that last full year Tim was governor?
movielover
Stolen Valor ala John Kerry.
Big C

I am quite a bit more familiar with JD Vance than most people... and there are definitely some things I appreciate about him and what he has done with his life to date. That said (and fully understanding the way politics works) , I'd like to see him act a little more like "a potential Vice President for all Americans" and a little less like Trump's attack dog...

Honestly, I thought the point with those clowns criticizing Walz' military service was so that Vance could pull a "Clinton-vs-Sister-Souljah" thing, denouncing Walz' critics and saying that we should respect people's military service. Instead. he jumps on the bandwagon.

Wondering if he had any reservations about doing that, because it was a weak move.
GoOskie
movielover said:

He won the Purple Heart, Silver Star and the Bronze star for service in Vietnam. What have you done in life besides trashing war vets?
sycasey
GoOskie said:

movielover said:

He won the Purple Heart, Silver Star and the Bronze star for service in Vietnam. What have you done in life besides trashing war vets?

By referencing Kerry, he must be admitting the Walz criticism is made up too.
Big C
sycasey said:

GoOskie said:

movielover said:

It's politics at its worst.
movielover
GoOskie said:

movielover said:

Not conniving and purposefully manufacturing a Bandaid Purple Heart for early military release and political ambitions.

John Kerry enters a bar.

A horse at the bar asks, "Why the long face?"

At least Kerry wasn't vulgar like LBJ, whipping his giant manhood out - aka Jumbo - at any time he pleased. He once reportedly flung it out in front of Congress to help move some legislation along. Not to mention allegedly using and disposing of the young secretarial pool.

But oh, Trump had a mean tweet.
bear2034
dajo9
Big C said:

sycasey said:

GoOskie said:

movielover said:

It's politics at its worst.

8 years of it
GoOskie
Meme losers at thier finest.
Zippergate
Awesome. Now do Charlottesville.
harebear
dajo9
harebear said:

I like the message. I know this is generational.

But tiktok is weird. Our Gen Z future is going to be lit.
movielover
When will Cackles hold a real presser?
bear2034
movielover said:

AunBear89
Standing, at home, in front of a group of reporters, while spewing a stream of consciousness rant irrelevant to the questions asked, is not "answering questions".

And the sheeple MSM just let him go - no challenges, no follow ups. Just "We will ask a question, and then you will babble on about whatever you want, Sir."

Fortunately for Trump, you conservative morons are too stupid to realize this and pretend he held a press conference.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Standing, at home, in front of a group of reporters, while spewing a stream of consciousness rant irrelevant to the questions asked, is not "answering questions".

And the sheeple MSM just let him go - no challenges, no follow ups. Just "We will ask a question, and then you will babble on about whatever you want, Sir."

Fortunately for Trump, you conservative morons are too stupid to realize this and pretend he held a press conference.

Aunbear89 confused by presidential candidate standing in front of cameras and answering questions.
AunBear89
Cluelesscuck003 still confused by what constitutes "answering questions."
GoOskie
movielover said:

She can wait it out while Trump continues to make a fool of himself.
bear2034
movielover said:

It looks like she doesn't need to. What she needs is to invite Taylor Swift to the next rally and they will be happy.
dajo9
I hope Vice President Harris never has a more formal press conference with the DC press corps. They are a waste of time. Look at the stupid questions she was asked by the media 2 days ago. A complete waste of time.
dajo9
Is Donold's campaign trying to get rid of weirdo Vance by pretending they got hacked and sending a bunch of Vance material to politico through some shady intermediary?
https://www.threads.net/@frank.figliuzzi/post/C-gj5qrO14m/?xmt=AQGz97AFQGN8Gj4wzbHvufEzg9rcLOMNieDCKaN9NQ2jvQ
SBGold
okaydo said:

Yup, weird
oski003
SBGold said:

okaydo said:

Yup, weird

Thinking what he said is weird is actually what is weird here.
SBGold
oski003 said:

SBGold said:

okaydo said:

Yup, weird

Thinking what he said is weird is actually what is weird here.
if you say it enough times you might be believe it
Big C
SBGold said:

okaydo said:

Yup, weird

Gotta give the devil his due (just an expression): Good bit of self-deprecating humor by Vance there. The crowd didn't seem to get it.
AunBear89
Big C said:

SBGold said:

okaydo said:

Yup, weird

Gotta give the devil his due (just an expression): Good bit of self-deprecating humor by Vance there. The crowd didn't seem to get it.

That's because the crowd is filled with sycophantic morons like arselicker003. Morons get even more moronic when in groups.

Fun fact: the collective noun for morons is "a trump of morons."

" I was expecting to meet an intelligent person at the Republican Convention , but it was nothing but trumps of morons as far as the eye could see!"
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Big C said:

SBGold said:

okaydo said:

Yup, weird

That's because the crowd is filled with sycophantic morons like arselicker003. Morons get even more moronic when in groups.

Fun fact: the collective noun for morons is "a trump of morons."

" I was expecting to meet an intelligent person at the Republican Convention , but it was nothing but trumps of morons as far as the eye could see!"

Your crowd must all be idiot savants, with the savants at least convinced they are excellent at something.
movielover

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.