Trump picks JD Vance (39) for VP

25,873 Views | 548 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by dajo9
GoOskie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
okaydo said:

If that were to happen, she may never see him in the bedroom again.
okaydo
oski003
okaydo said:

I agree with all the points JD Vance put forward in the 50 second clip and disagree with the misleading tweet mischaracterizing what he said. You are being misleading here, which basically sums up liberal attacks on JD Vance.
sycasey
oski003 said:

okaydo said:

I agree with all the points JD Vance put forward in the 50 second clip and disagree with the misleading tweet mischaracterizing what he said. You are being misleading here, which basically sums up liberal attacks on JD Vance.
I agree that the actual statement in this clip is kind of boring. Not something to get upset over.
bearister
I'm cool with how the media handled Biles situation. It does bring to mind Old School:

In the 1972 Munich, Germany, Games, Jim Ryan was tripped and fell down during a 1,500-meter qualifying heat. The press savaged him as a HOF choker.

Mary Decker claimed she was tripped by Zola Budd in the 1984 Olympics in the 3000m (Decker later blamed herself for not being experienced running in tight packs). Many in the media accused her of being a choke.

Jim Ryun - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Ryun

Mary Decker - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Decker

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
What if the couch identifies as a transwmn?
dajo9
Donold says his Vice President doesn't have any impact. Fails to say his choice is ready on day 1.
https://www.threads.net/@kamalahq/post/C-GP_X4NOFE/?xmt=AQGzkrqgwR3BDlnw6RYWSEZ1u3R1rvUA7RTTlBkK5xAfmg
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
okaydo
oski003
okaydo said:

He actually wants to go to war against anti-child ideology and views the people who promote such as sad and pathetic. He used journalists who wrote articles on Mothers Day about mothers saying they regretted having children as an example.

HE NEVER SAID HE WANTS TO GO TO WAR AGAINST CHILDLESS PEOPLE.

That is stupid. Why do you post misleading garbage?
AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

You are overly obsessed with this. People should hide their husbands.
AunBear89
You appear to be the one that wants to f@&k Shillbilly Vance.

Well, you, 2034, and movielover. I'm sure the three of you fanboys can figure something out.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Well, you, 2034, and movielover. I'm sure the three of you fanboys can figure something out.

To be clear, I don't want to f@&k Vance. I am still undecided on who I am voting for.
harebear
oski003
harebear said:

She has a terrible radar for mates. It could be a liberal thing.
For example, she should have asked the dude she married whether or not he wanted kids.
movielover
oski003 said:

okaydo said:

He actually wants to go to war against anti-child ideology and views the people who promote such as sad and pathetic. He used journalists who wrote articles on Mothers Day about mothers saying they regretted having children as an example.

Because their candidate:

- earned 0 votes
- hasn't been vetted
- has accomplished nothing
- her family actually owned slaves
- Opportunist
oski003
Fell Out of Coconut Tree said:

dajo9 said:

Donold says his Vice President doesn't have any impact. Fails to say his choice is ready on day 1.
https://www.threads.net/@kamalahq/post/C-GP_X4NOFE/?xmt=AQGzkrqgwR3BDlnw6RYWSEZ1u3R1rvUA7RTTlBkK5xAfmg

The last VP had opportunities to fix the border.
movielover
And Ukraine.
dimitrig
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

What happened to the big, beautiful wall Mexico was paying for?

oski003
dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

As I stated within the last week, the solution takes a lot more than a wall. Liberals fighting construction of the wall certainly didn't help. Trump's executive orders certainly helped until the border czar's administration repealed them.
dimitrig
oski003 said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

As I stated within the last week, the solution takes a lot more than a wall. Liberals fighting construction of the wall certainly didn't help. Trump's executive orders certainly helped until the border czar's administration repealed them.

What about Republicans refusing to pass the bipartisan immigration bill?

movielover
Sham bill.
oski003
dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

What about Republicans refusing to pass the bipartisan immigration bill?

Here is an analogy.

Oakland cops won't arrest criminals and Oakland has a ton of crime. Mayor passed an order making them arrest criminals. New mayor comes in, repeals the order, and liberals propose that cops must arrest very dangerous criminals but don't have to arrest other criminals. Republicans refuse to codify that, which basically allows criminality. Liberals say, "See, Republicans aren't tough on crime because they won't pass the bill! Darsh! Darsh!"
movielover
dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

President Trump got AMLO to put 20,000 Mexican troops on the border and took dozens of effective actions to seal our border.

Congress wouldn't vote for Wall funds, yet President Trump built 400 miles of 30' Wall, including access roads, etc.

He had another 200 miles funded, which Biden-Harris immediately stopped.

Further, Biden-Harris had gates in the Wall welded OPEN, and sold off the Wall materials already paid for and delivered.

Biden-Harris also pay to FLY illegal immigrants into the country.
AunBear89
Sham? How so? Facts please.

I would be happy to explain the difference between facts and your feelings if you need the assist.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

What if the couch identifies as a transwmn?
I saw that coming. From you, expecting inane one liners is ottomantic.
GoOskie
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

To be clear, I don't want to f@&k Vance. I am still undecided on who I am voting for.
Take your time and sleep on it.

The couch I mean.
GoOskie
movielover said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Because their candidate:

- earned 0 votes
- hasn't been vetted
- Opportunist
Your resume compared to hers. Let's see it.
Big C
GoOskie said:

movielover said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Because their candidate:

- earned 0 votes
- hasn't been vetted
- Opportunist

sometimes i almost feel as if poster "movielover" is partisan!
movielover
GoOskie said:

movielover said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Because their candidate:

- earned 0 votes
- hasn't been vetted
- Opportunist

I've had more Thick and a Coke than Kamala, but she's had more weiners, Top Dog and otherwise.
going4roses
Yikes
https://www.teenvogue.com/story/jd-vance-doesnt-want-all-women-to-be-trad-wives-just-white-women
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
oski003
going4roses said:

Yikes
https://www.teenvogue.com/story/jd-vance-doesnt-want-all-women-to-be-trad-wives-just-white-women

Can you explain how the conclusive statement of the title follows from the actual content of the article?

"JD Vance Doesn't Want All Women to Be Trad Wives, Just White Women"

I don't see it at all. Perhaps that is why this article is in teen Vogue. Why do you stretch so far to find sources that support your racist views?
movielover
Sal Alinsky smear tactics?
GoOskie
movielover
Let me guess... you keep this chair in the same shed with your pee tapes and ball gags?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.