Trump picks JD Vance (39) for VP

25,867 Views | 548 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by dajo9
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Like I've said, debates are a stupid part of American Presidential politics but I'm sure Vice President Harris will have some things to say about Vance believing that women should stay in abusive relationships.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
bearister
In the Marine Corps Vance was a Private Joker, not an Animal Mother (but Joker had to M-16 up as his squad was getting wiped out).

*During the Vietnam War while Professor Turguson was up to his knees in rice paddies, with guns that didn't work and he was going in there, looking for Charlie, slugging it out with him, p@ussies like me were at Cal partying, putting headbands on, doing drugs, and listening to g@dd@mn Beatle albums!
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
GoOskie
I wonder why Vance would call trump an idiot and reprehensible, and an American Hitler?
movielover
GoOskie said:

I wonder why Vance would call trump an idiot and reprehensible, and an American Hitler?

He blamed it on youth - 30 years old at the time.
bearister
GoOskie said:

Let me go out on a limb here: Because it's true.
sycasey
GoOskie said:

Because it was good for his wallet at the time and now it's not.
bearister

I could last longer on the receiving end of those kicks than I can listening to anyone talking at the podium at the RNC.
graguna
I was afraid trump would make the smart choice and pick Haley. What was I thinking?
Big C
movielover said:

GoOskie said:

Imagine this, if you will...

Respected BI poster "movielover" is a judge (seriously... it's a hypothetical, okay?). The defendant in the case, a Black guy, has been found guilty on multiple counts of violent lawlessness. But his attorney asks that the case be dismissed because "my client is youthful, only 30 years old".

How does the Honorable movielover respond to those "mitigating circumstances"?
GoOskie
graguna said:

I was afraid trump would make the smart choice and pick Haley. What was I thinking?
When I heard it was Vance, man did I have a $h1t eating grin on my face for quite a while.
Big C
graguna said:

Yeah, supposedly she wasn't even invited to the Convention, but that could've been a ploy, with her hiding beneath the stage, ready to rise for a grand entrance.

Nope. Lesson: Trump will approve your rehabilitation, but you will need to suck up to him for over a year, first, and you'd better be a white male.
movielover
Poor analogy.

Nikki Haley? RINO Swamp creature.

JD Vance - have to keep an eye on him, as well as his wife worked for a DNC law firm.
concordtom
Big C said:

movielover said:

GoOskie said:

Imagine this, if you will...

Respected BI poster "movielover" is a judge (seriously... it's a hypothetical, okay?). The defendant in the case, a Black guy, has been found guilty on multiple counts of violent lawlessness. But his attorney asks that the case be dismissed because "my client is youthful, only 30 years old".

How does the Honorable movielover respond to those "mitigating circumstances"?

Reading the above, I had to check:

Adolf Hitler was 34 years old at the time of the Beer Hall Putsch, which took place on November 8-9, 1923. He was born on April 20, 1889.
concordtom
GoOskie said:

graguna said:

When I heard it was Vance, man did I have a $h1t eating grin on my face for quite a while.

A lot of rich quotes.
He could have hung out here on BI with us other Never Trumpers.

I like it because it's just another example of the incredible hypocrisy.

Lindsay Graham: "Count me out. Enough is enough."

Mitch McConnell: "There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day."

Kevin McCarthy: "The president bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters. He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding."
bearister
If tRump is 6'3 when standing in his very tight fitting magic shoes (that the Secret Service knock him out of like he got hit by a car in a crosswalk), and J.D. Vance, by all reports I can find, stands 5'7, then explain this:

My theory is J.D. Vance is wearing these:

concordtom
bearister said:

If tRump is 6'3 when standing in his very tight fitting magic shoes (that the Secret Service knock him out of like he got hit by a car in a crosswalk), and J.D. Vance, by all reports I can find, stands 5'7, then explain this:

My theory is J.D. Vance is wearing these:

Trump said, "get that man over to central casting!"
bearister
concordtom
bearister said:

Aw, come on!
That can't be true!
That's gotta be fake news, propaganda, spin.
dajo9
Sleepy Don fell asleep during his trial where he was convicted and was on camera fighting off sleep last night. Media proceeds to attack Biden.
Zippergate
Maybe he pivoted because he came to the realization that so much of the Republican party is dead rot stuck in a failed vision of the world (neoconism) and beholden to corporate interests.

New all-time high for gold today. I doubt the JD pick had anything to do with it, but it should.

wc22

concordtom
dajo9 said:

Sleepy Don fell asleep during his trial where he was convicted and was on camera fighting off sleep last night. Media proceeds to attack Biden.

Biden would fall asleep, too, if "somebody took off half his ear." (Quote, per Eric Trump)

I think you'll need to click the links to see his before and after photos.
oski003
concordtom said:

dajo9 said:

Biden would fall asleep, too, if "somebody took off half his ear." (Quote, per Eric Trump)

Yawn.
bearister
He's 6'3 in his magic shoes and 215 lbs and that's all you need to know….oh, and that Musk will decide how our country is governed.
Zippergate
Next time before you post a two-year old photo claiming it is recent, you might want to check the "reader added context" notes that is clearly visible in your post.
sycasey
concordtom said:

dajo9 said:

I know the Trump fans do plenty of this themselves, but let's not start posting conspiracy bulls**t in response.
concordtom
sycasey said:

concordtom said:

dajo9 said:

I know the Trump fans do plenty of this themselves, but let's not start posting conspiracy bulls**t in response.

Did I miss one?
Ooops. My bad. That's embarrassing.
bearister
With Musk's $45M per month donation courtesy of Citizens United, it seems futile to participate anymore. The Antichrist stopped his own assassination. Even if tRump loses the election, his SCOTUS will overturn it this time around. Evil prevailed. It's over.

This is people of goodwill and conscience under the Musk/tRump/J.D. Vance/Stephen Miller/Michael Flynn/Steve Bannon/Federalist Society/ Heritage Foundation/Clarence Thomas & the Gang Regime:

….and Winston Smith goes down for the count!

Play us out, Gil…

bear2034

Hundreds of thousands, if not millions will pivot during this election. Better late than never.
GoOskie
bearister said:

With Musk's $45M per month donation courtesy of Citizens United, it seems futile to participate anymore. The Antichrist stopped his own assassination. Even if tRump loses the election, his SCOTUS will overturn it this time around. Evil prevailed. It's over.

This is people of goodwill and conscience under the Musk/tRump/J.D. Vance/Stephen Miller/Michael Flynn/Steve Bannon/Federalist Society/ Heritage Foundation/Clarence Thomas & the Gang Regime:

….and Winston Smith goes down for the count!

At least we will be in California. I'll feel bad for the normal people in the red states.
bear2034
GoOskie said:

At least we will be in California. I'll feel bad for the normal people in the red states.
Zippergate
Back on topic, who is JD Vance? This might be encouraging to some on the Left. I certainly am, Trump could have done far worse.

https://www.leefang.com/p/jd-vances-populist-anti-corporate
dajo9
Always fun to watch Republican voters get tricked into voting for more tax cuts for the rich and deregulation.

The argument you guys are making is that Vance is a Democrat on economic issues but he's still cool because he thinks a raped 10 year old should have to keep the baby.
okaydo

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.