Trump picks JD Vance (39) for VP

25,885 Views | 548 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by dajo9
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zippergate said:

It's sad that some women are offended by the "cat lady" remark and blame Vance for highlighting a choice that they made and many regret.

And for those who can't understand context regarding the second part, I'll fix it for them.

In contrast to women who are missing out on one of the great joys of life, "my wife has three beautiful children."

Not weird. In fact, I'd bet it's the sentiment of 99% of women who have ever graced the earth.

I know some mid-50s single women, most without children or boyfriends, who, at a recent pool party, had a single woman 'marry' another's aging dog. Really. White veil, tux shirt for the dog, written vows, etc.

Weird and some would say sad
AunBear89
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

oski003 said:

I have to wear diapers because I never stopped wetting the bed. Any advice for an adult? Is this because my balls never dropped?

Hi Aunbear. Again, you posted this in the wrong forum. The below link should direct you back to your forum.

https://www.selfcareforum.org/urinary-incontinence-leakage-in-adults/

What in the hell are you babbling about, you pathetic moron? Projecting again?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
GoOskie
Zippergate said:

It's sad that some women are offended by the "cat lady" remark and blame Vance for highlighting a choice that they made and many regret.

And for those who can't understand context regarding the second part, I'll fix it for them.

In contrast to women who are missing out on one of the great joys of life, "my wife has three beautiful children."

Not weird. In fact, I'd bet it's the sentiment of 99% of women who have ever graced the earth.
This was weird and creepy.
Big C

This is a helluva thread!
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Zippergate said:

I know some mid-50s single women, most without children or boyfriends, who, at a recent pool party, had a single woman 'marry' another's aging dog. Really. White veil, tux shirt for the dog, written vows, etc.

After listening to a dozen or so of your stories about your "friends", I'd say you hang out with the weirdest group of people anywhere. Not that it makes you weird or anything despite what some people are saying.
blungld
movielover said:

Zippergate said:

Can you please attach a link to the wedding announcement and article...because I don't believe you. What is the freind's name? Where was the wedding? When? And what the heck does this have to do with the election...more boogeyman politics for you?
SBGold
GoOskie said:

Zippergate said:

This was weird and creepy.
My god man, unbelievable
SBGold
blungld said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

Can you please attach a link to the wedding announcement and article...because I don't believe you. What is the freind's name? Where was the wedding? When? And what the heck does this have to do with the election...more boogeyman politics for you?
It's applicable, Repugs are weird. This just supports that point
movielover
blungld said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

Liberal NorCal women. No article. East Bay, lesbian officiant, recent, aging chihuahua / rat dog groom. No details on honeymoon.
AunBear89
So, in other words, you made it all up.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
harebear
blungld
movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

Liberal NorCal women. No article. East Bay, lesbian officiant, recent, aging chihuahua / rat dog groom. No details on honeymoon.
Women? More than a few? How many? You said you knew them not "knew OF them." Who are they? Will you admit that you made this up or are just repeating an urban legend? You don't know these people or if this really happened. Why do you post things that you know are not actually true?
sycasey
blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

Women? More than a few? How many? You said you knew them not "knew OF them." Who are they? Will you admit that you made this up or are just repeating an urban legend? You don't know these people or if this really happened. Why do you post things that you know are not actually true?
Moreover, how do you know they are women? What is a woman?
movielover
blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

Women? More than a few? How many?

**Yes, more than a few. I was invited, didn't attend, but met some of the tired and buzzed participants after-the-fact. (Pool party after the vows.)**

You said you knew them not "knew OF them." Who are they?

**Friends, acquaintances, and frenemy.**

Will you admit that you made this up or are just repeating an urban legend?

**No, it occurred.**

You don't know these people or if this really happened.

**Are you OK, this wouldn't pass Bonehead English.**

Why do you post things that you know are not actually true?

**It's true. NorCal Libs. I guess several are childless cat ladies... without cats.**

**P.S. The groom is a loveable old stud.**
SBGold
movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

**Yes, more than a few. I was invited, didn't attend, but met some of the tired and buzzed participants after-the-fact. (Pool party after the vows.)**

**No, it occurred.**

**It's true. NorCal Libs. I guess several are childless cat ladies... without cats.**

clearly movielover is an unserious man
GoOskie
SBGold said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

**No, it occurred.**

"I know some mid-50s single women"

This is one indicator that his post was fabricated.
Big C
GoOskie said:

SBGold said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

**No, it occurred.**

Fabricated or not, the recounting of it, here on a college sports fan site, was definitely weird.
SBGold
Big C said:

GoOskie said:

SBGold said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

**No, it occurred.**

Fabricated or not, the recounting of it, here on a college sports fan site, was definitely weird.
Weird, unserious and ignorant is a terrible way to go through life
movielover
DAY #37 - KAMALA IN HIDING.
SBGold
movielover said:

She gave a national speech last week and had at least 3 sit down interviews.

I heard Trump's team doesn't want to do the Sept. debate anymore. He's scared I guess.

Trump tries to get on with Fox News last week and they dump him like he's a caller from Flatbush
SBGold
movielover said:

Hey numbnutz, you're kvetching paid off:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/27/politics/kamala-harris-cnn-interview/index.html
oski003
SBGold said:

movielover said:

Hey numbnutz, you're kvetching paid off:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/27/politics/kamala-harris-cnn-interview/index.html

Finally! And she isn't doing it solo. She gets to do it with her pal, the four star general who brought menstruation into boys bathrooms.
blungld
movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

**No, it occurred.**

I heard that a person on BearInsider whose handle ends in "lover" was seen doing crack with a chimp who he loves and has sex with. His behavior is a stand in for all Republicans because if I can name one person in a political party who did a questionable act then I can accuse everyone on "that side." This "lover" person also admitted under the influence that they have a low IQ and has repressed immoral urges and that he posts online to fill the lonely holes in his sad life. It's totally true but I can't give any evidence and I will act indignantly if you challenge my claims.
oski003
blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

**No, it occurred.**

I heard that a person on BearInsider whose handle ends in "lover" was seen doing crack with a chimp who he loves and has sex with. His behavior is a stand in for all Republicans because if I can name one person in a political party who did a questionable act then I can accuse everyone on "that side." This "lover" person also admitted under the influence that they have a low IQ and has repressed immoral urges and that he posts online to fill the lonely holes in his sad life. It's totally true but I can't give any evidence and I will act indignantly if you challenge my claims.

It's cool. EOB knows a few folks in Europe who aren't worried about crime, so crime must be fine. Everyone here is an expert on things. You are an expert on empathy and morals. You get to decide right and wrong.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

**No, it occurred.**

It's cool. EOB knows a few folks in Europe who aren't worried about crime, so crime must be fine. Everyone here is an expert on things. You are an expert on empathy and morals. You get to decide right and wrong.
I am an expert on happy European friends. You are an expert on European crime victims living under the thumb of Sharia Law. My glass is half full. Yours is half empty. It's all good.
movielover
And Sharia Law, men having multiple wives, marrying their cousins (inbreeding), and producing far more children is why western Europe is imploding.
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

**No, it occurred.**

I am an expert on happy European friends. You are an expert on European crime victims living under the thumb of Sharia Law. My glass is half full. Yours is half empty. It's all good.

And SBGold and Kamala are experts on the 220 million people who died of covid. Their glass must be 2/3 empty.
SBGold
oski003 said:

oski003 said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

**No, it occurred.**

And SBGold and Kamala are experts on the 220 million people who died of covid. Their glass must be 2/3 empty.
and you are an expert on producing inaccuracies and nonsensical word salad posts
oski003
SBGold said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

**No, it occurred.**

and you are an expert on producing inaccuracies and nonsensical word salad posts

I heard thousands have died from reading your posts.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

And Sharia Law, men having multiple wives, marrying their cousins (inbreeding), and producing far more children is why western Europe is imploding.
Multiple wives in Utah and inbreeding in Appalachia doesn't seem to have worked that way.
blungld
oski003 said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

**No, it occurred.**

No. Here is what I am an expert on: logic and unsubstantiated claims.
movielover
So what logic led you to blind faith in a POTUS w dementia, a Cackler Obama won't let out without a Minder, and the neocon Liberal oligarchs running our country - who have gotten us into 2 wars, weakened NATO, and created sky-high inflation and unliveable cities?
SBGold
oski003 said:

SBGold said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

blungld said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

**No, it occurred.**

I heard thousands have died from reading your posts.
Hopefully Repugnicans
dimitrig
movielover said:

Zippergate said:

But enough about your friends…

blungld
movielover said:

So what logic led you to blind faith in a POTUS w dementia, a Cackler Obama won't let out without a Minder, and the neocon Liberal oligarchs running our country - who have gotten us into 2 wars, weakened NATO, and created sky-high inflation and unliveable cities?
I know you just spew nonsense, but if you hadn't lost the plot your posts would offend even you. Are you capable of actually expressing yourself without meme-driven MAGA crackpot talk and easily disproven talking points?

Let's just start with the first few words of your crazy. (Yes, what you write is bordering on insane). How exactly did I have "blind faith" in Biden? Define blind faith and then show how I exercised that definition?

By that judgment I am guessing you think a non-critical look at a politician is a bad thing. So, using your own critique, how do you rationalize the things you excuse and do not judge (demonstrate blind faith) in your support of Trump?

I would love an actual coherent response but know I will not get it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.