dajo9 said:oski003 said:dajo9 said:oski003 said:DiabloWags said:
MAGA!
Over $7 next?
Diesel at $10?
That's interesting ... But, in case you forgot or are purposely misremembering, you earlier said
"I want to see Diesel go to $10 a gallon in Middle America in time for Thanksgiving.
Just to make sure that MAGA understands who they voted for."
Well, it is under $6 in Kansas City. There is a long way to go to get your desire.
And, yes, Diesel would go to $10 in CA well before middle America. We all know California policy makes Californians have gas prices up to 60% higher than "middle America."
Are you in favor of the smog CA used to have?
No, I am not in favor of smog. Gas is much cleaner now in every state. I am also in favor of public transportation and EVs. Unlike TDS sufferers, I appreciate Tesla.
Because you complain about the smog remedies so it seems like you are in favor of a return to smog
A) There are other smog remedies
B) There are other reasons gas prices are high in California other than pure smog remedies.






