A great place to take a date for a night cap "pous cafe" lit on fire at their bar with the Parisian scene in florescent paint above your head, reflected in the mirrors high over the bar. Very creative. Allegedly once a bordello.
tequila4kapp said:
The joys of moving an aging parent 1/2 way across country into your home to care for them…
DiabloWags said:
MAGA!
Freedom Fuel gas station locations open as Trump pushes for lower energy costs | FOX 5 DC
DiabloWags said:
MAGA!
Freedom Fuel gas station locations open as Trump pushes for lower energy costs | FOX 5 DC
BearlySane88 said:DiabloWags said:
MAGA!
Freedom Fuel gas station locations open as Trump pushes for lower energy costs | FOX 5 DC
This is great! Go Trump!
The cost of power from natural gas-fired plants in the US hit the highest level in at least 17 years, and is poised to climb even higher as demand surges from new data centers https://t.co/6aZwQ7iMUt
— Bloomberg (@business) July 13, 2026
chazzed said:
This thread has been suffering from neglect, so I just checked triple A.
AAA Gas Prices
National average gas prices ; Current Avg. $4.1060, $4.6040 ; Yesterday Avg. $4.0980, $4.6010 ; Week Ago Avg. $4.1050, $4.6050 ; Month Ago Avg. $3.8470, $4.3520
chazzed said:
This thread has been suffering from neglect, so I just checked triple A.
AAA Gas Prices
National average gas prices ; Current Avg. $4.1060, $4.6040 ; Yesterday Avg. $4.0980, $4.6010 ; Week Ago Avg. $4.1050, $4.6050 ; Month Ago Avg. $3.8470, $4.3520
chazzed said:
This thread has been suffering from neglect, so I just checked triple A.
AAA Gas Prices
National average gas prices ; Current Avg. $4.1060, $4.6040 ; Yesterday Avg. $4.0980, $4.6010 ; Week Ago Avg. $4.1050, $4.6050 ; Month Ago Avg. $3.8470, $4.3520

bearister said:
The oil companies and associates paid about $500B to Trump campaign:
Pay for Play and war is good:
"Exxon Mobil on Friday reported that its second quarter profits doubled to $14.53 billion, boosted by record diesel production. The oil giant, based in Spring, Texas, brought in $116.02 billion in revenue, up 42%.
Chevron, based in Houston, nearly quadrupled its profits to $12.07 billion and revenue jumped 56% to $70.06 billion."
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/economy/major-oil-companies-reap-massive-profits-as-u-s-and-iran-fighting-drives-energy-prices-higher
concordtom said:bearister said:
The oil companies and associates paid about $500B to Trump campaign:
Pay for Play and war is good:
"Exxon Mobil on Friday reported that its second quarter profits doubled to $14.53 billion, boosted by record diesel production. The oil giant, based in Spring, Texas, brought in $116.02 billion in revenue, up 42%.
Chevron, based in Houston, nearly quadrupled its profits to $12.07 billion and revenue jumped 56% to $70.06 billion."
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/economy/major-oil-companies-reap-massive-profits-as-u-s-and-iran-fighting-drives-energy-prices-higher
Don't forget the canceling of solar and wind energy projects.
Oil lobby not only wants to constrain supply so that price (and their margins) go up, but they want to eliminate all other forms of competition.
WICKED GAME, as they destroy the earth along the way.
DiabloWags said:
North Carolina state fuel tax: .41 cents
Oregon state fuel tax: .40 cents
I paid $5.67 for Chevron Premium yesterday.
In Walnut Creek, CA
tequila4kapp said:DiabloWags said:
North Carolina state fuel tax: .41 cents
Oregon state fuel tax: .40 cents
I paid $5.67 for Chevron Premium yesterday.
In Walnut Creek, CA
Interesting. I wonder what accounts for the price difference?
DiabloWags said:
My GT3 gets 13.5 miles per gallon if I am lucky.
I don't care what the price of gas is.
BearlySane88 said:
What was your thought process in posting this?
SBGold said:BearlySane88 said:
What was your thought process in posting this?
Me and others have been missing these updates. Thanks Wags for keeping us updated. Can't wait for the new one to arrive and take a ride to Solano County!
VOTE BLUE AND DRIVE WAGS DRIVE
BearlySane88 said:SBGold said:BearlySane88 said:
What was your thought process in posting this?
Me and others have been missing these updates. Thanks Wags for keeping us updated. Can't wait for the new one to arrive and take a ride to Solano County!
VOTE BLUE AND DRIVE WAGS DRIVE
Yeah I don't care about the car picture. I'm talking about the elitist comment included with it.
SBGold said:BearlySane88 said:SBGold said:BearlySane88 said:
What was your thought process in posting this?
Me and others have been missing these updates. Thanks Wags for keeping us updated. Can't wait for the new one to arrive and take a ride to Solano County!
VOTE BLUE AND DRIVE WAGS DRIVE
Yeah I don't care about the car picture. I'm talking about the elitist comment included with it.
I have always taken you to be in full support of the elites. You love the Trumps (minus Mel, she's distant and missing according to Scaramucci) in office and the elite supporting policies.
VOTE BLUE AND DRIVE WAGS DRIVE