COVID disappears Nov 4th?

129,030 Views | 1376 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

That is what happens when you are unpopular but govern as if you are.

Who was pulling for Donald other than those wackos who stormed the Capital?

74+ million voted for Trump. We're not sure who the Biden voters were.

There were 81 million of them. Which, last I checked, was more than 74 million.
BearlyCareAnymore
BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

They were the 81 million who were smart enough not to go to political rallies during a pandemic
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

Biden also came in 5th in New Hampshire with 8%. His popularity skyrocketed like his votes after 2 am.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

They were the 81 million who were smart enough not to go to political rallies during a pandemic
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearlyCareAnymore
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

Biden also came in 5th in New Hampshire with 8%. His popularity skyrocketed like his votes after 2 am.

It'll get better, Snowflake
BearlyCareAnymore
BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

Fraudulently denying election results is Soooo 2 weeks ago. The conservative talking point today is Biden is a captive of the left. Check your email
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

Otherwise known as "absentee ballots," likely cast by people who stayed home and didn't go to rallies.
BearlyCareAnymore
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

Otherwise known as "absentee ballots," likely cast by people who stayed home and didn't go to rallies.
The morning of the election Fivethirtyeight had an article which spelled out the timing of the vote count in each state and when things would skew toward which party. They were pretty much dead on with Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. They weren't sure what would happen in Georgia because each county had different rules. They were also dead on that Ohio and North Carolina would start off skewing Democrat and then shift to the Republicans, but the Republicans don't seem to have a problem with those dramatic shifts.

This was why I (and I know you as well) was not worried early on election night. Frankly, by 11 pm pacific time it was obvious Biden was going to win by looking at what precincts needed to report.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-results-timing/#
BearForce2

I count 12 circles.
BearForce2
OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

Fraudulently denying election results is Soooo 2 weeks ago. The conservative talking point today is Biden is a captive of the left. Check your email

Well Biden is a captive of the left, he doesn't command respect from anyone in his party.
The investigation into the election results is in the beginning stages.
82gradDLSdad
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

Here's a clue to explain the flood of Biden votes...I've never voted for a Dem in my life! I've never voted for anything that would send more money to the government. Do you get my voting lean? I voted for Biden! There are a lot, a lot of people like me who needed to see Trump go.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

Well Biden is a captive of the left, he doesn't command respect from anyone in his party.

To make this statement after talking about the primary results is really hilarious. HINT: Biden came back and won the primaries because moderate voters coalesced around him, not because of "the left." If anything he is a captive of the moderate Democratic voter.
B.A. Bearacus

Source: "Wow, just further affirmation of complete incompetence."
Eastern Oregon Bear
B.A. Bearacus said:

Sadly, I'm not surprised. After the election, aside from trying to overturn the results, it was clear that the Trump administration didn't shive a git anymore.
sycasey
B.A. Bearacus said:

Unit2Sucks
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Sadly, I'm not surprised. After the election, aside from trying to overturn the results, it was clear that the Trump administration didn't shive a git anymore.
Anymore? Was there some brief period we all missed where they gave a *****
Big C
82gradDLSdad said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

Here's a clue to explain the flood of Biden votes...I've never voted for a Dem in my life! I've never voted for anything that would send more money to the government. Do you get my voting lean? I voted for Biden! There are a lot, a lot of people like me who needed to see Trump go.

This is a case study of why Trump's support degenerated into non-college-educated whites and politicians who were afraid to risk losing the support of said. Thank goodness for the several million Americans who saw through all the smoke and realized that something was very, very wrong... and weren't afraid to admit it.
B.A. Bearacus

82gradDLSdad
B.A. Bearacus said:

Trump's press conferences would have been mighty boring if he followed this rule.
B.A. Bearacus
82gradDLSdad said:

82, I appreciate that you chose country over party. Who was the first presidential candidate that you ever voted for?

Is this the correct starting point?

BearForce2
B.A. Bearacus said:

LOL. Quote Fauci as you please, just don't forget to include the dumb stuff too.
BearForce2
82gradDLSdad
B.A. Bearacus said:

82gradDLSdad said:

82, I appreciate that you chose country over party. Who was the first presidential candidate that you ever voted for?

Is this the correct starting point?

I honestly don't remember and it wasn't that long ago. I didn't vote until I was 50 something, I think. Maybe Bush junior. I will say if Yang runs again I almost certainly will vote for him. I also will almost certainly vote for new, young non politicians if possible. I think all the old guard is damaged. They all put party before country.
B.A. Bearacus
82gradDLSdad said:

I honestly don't remember and it wasn't that long ago. I didn't vote until I was 50 something, I think. Maybe Bush junior. I will say if Yang runs again I almost certainly will vote for him. I also will almost certainly vote for new, young non politicians if possible. I think all the old guard is damaged. They all put party before country.

Thanks 82. I was way off with my first guess! Elbow bump. Thanks again for taking one for the team (America).
bearister
Shut your pie hole KM. You are no longer an "Influencer" in Crazy Town. The only fact you need to focus on is the same one the tRump Crime Family is focusing on: the Proud Boys and QAnon devotees are starting to feel sold out, just like tRump University enrollees. tRump, like Warren Beatty in Shampoo, "f@ucked them all."
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
smh
B.A. Bearacus said:

Who was the first presidential candidate that you ever voted for?
this Cal undergrad stubbornly rallied for the democratic Peace candidate, McGovern. but somehow or other he came in second, with 40-odd percent umm, in-state. at least tricky dick got run out of town before the next rodeo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_United_States_presidential_election_in_California

finally breaking thru with a virtuous upstart; still living today believe it or don't..
# knocks wood

pictured oct 2020 // 96 years young
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/01/us/jimmy-carter-96-birthday-trnd/index.html
82gradDLSdad
B.A. Bearacus said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Thanks 82. I was way off with my first guess! Elbow bump. Thanks again for taking one for the team (America).

I gotcha. I'm old. I only feel middle aged so ...
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
smh
B.A. Bearacus

wraptor347
Not true. Like not even close. The actual number on Jan 20 was ~800k.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations#source-information-country-by-country
(data actually sourced from CDC)

The CDC doesn't have a daily breakdown on their dashboard, but I pulled the Reuters daily reports and they match the dashboard.
Tuesday morning - 15.7M
Wednesday morning - 16.5M
Thursday morning - 17.5M

I don't know where Ivan got his number but the CDC dashboard doesn't show anything to support him. Looks like Ivan is a "reporter" for the Epoch Times... Big surprise that they'd lie... And big surprise that none of his followers bothered to fact-check him...
B.A. Bearacus
hanky1
Lol

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.