COVID disappears Nov 4th?

129,194 Views | 1376 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

House Republicans tear into Fauci for border conditions, lost freedoms

https://mol.im/a/9475521

I couldn't believe it when Dr. Fauci said to Jordan:

"Congressman, have you seen anyone sexually assaulted in a locker room shower lately?"

Does anyone know much about the bottom 25% Capital Law School that Jordan went to? Do they teach students that the way to win an argument is to say 5X the number of words as your opponent in the same amount of time?

hanky1
Some of you clowns should go celebrate this arrest while hiding in your basement.

B.A. Bearacus
^^ This article and arrest are from April 2020. Thanks for the breaking news WuHan(ky).

bearister
The most disturbing thing about Jordan is that if it escalated to the physical, that sore excuse for a human has elite fighting skills....and the energy of a psychopath to fuel them.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

The most disturbing thing about Jordan is that if it escalated to the physical, that sore excuse for a human has elite fighting skills....and the energy of a psychopath to fuel them.

We've debated this before, but he's 57 and 35 years removed from his wrestling days. Everyone answers to father time. I don't think he's anywhere near the scary threat you are suggesting. Against Fauci, yes, he would make Fauci lick his taint.
bearister
Me and Jordan after he hears me say, "It's go time you f'ing moron!"

*With helltopay1 playing the role of peace maker.

What taint?
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

What taint?

I have this guy over Jim.

Unit2Sucks
B.A. Bearacus said:

^^ This article and arrest are from April 2020. Thanks for the breaking news WuHan(ky).

Also - our country is full of big boneded people. Around 70% of adults are overweight, so the death total isn't that disproportionate. Maybe because lots of old people are underweight?

The other unfortunate thing is that there is some fear that the vaccines won't be as effective with the big eaters. But people have a god given right to stuff their faces with garbage in this country and it may be even more sacred than the gun nut culture. I wouldn't bet on the obsesity rate going down anytime soon nationwide, although college grads will continue to distance themselves here as well (there is a significant delta based on whether you are a college grad). Maybe one benefit to the liberal brainwashing kids get on campus.
hanky1

This is ridiculous
Unit2Sucks
hanky1 said:

This is ridiculous
You still don't realize Babylon Bee is satire? I guess the fact that it's not funny or entertaining does occlude its satire a bit. Are you by any chance John Cornyn?

B.A. Bearacus
Eastern Oregon Bear
Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

This is ridiculous
You still don't realize Babylon Bee is satire? I guess the fact that it's not funny or entertaining does occlude its satire a bit. Are you by any chance John Cornyn?
I've pointed out to these clowns a few times that the Babylon Bee is satirical fiction and not news, but they don't care. They must be of the same mindset as a guy on another forum I follow. He'd keep posting stuff from chain emails and right wing blogs. It would take 2 minutes of googling to debunk them and his response was almost always "Well, if it isn't true, it should be!" Later he added "Why should I check these things out? I've got you guys to do it for me."
BearlyCareAnymore
Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Also - our country is full of big boneded people. Around 70% of adults are overweight, so the death total isn't that disproportionate. Maybe because lots of old people are underweight?

The other unfortunate thing is that there is some fear that the vaccines won't be as effective with the big eaters. But people have a god given right to stuff their faces with garbage in this country and it may be even more sacred than the gun nut culture. I wouldn't bet on the obsesity rate going down anytime soon nationwide, although college grads will continue to distance themselves here as well (there is a significant delta based on whether you are a college grad). Maybe one benefit to the liberal brainwashing kids get on campus.
The numbers are misrepresented. The study this is referring to did not indicate 80% were obese. It indicated 50% were obese compared to 36.5% of the total population. 28% were overweight but not obese compared to 32.5% of the population. 22% had healthy weight compared to 31% of the population.

The study indicated a clear increase in the severity of Covid as BMI increased. That is important information and one of many reasons to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

The idea that overweight people have a higher risk of severe Covid has been manipulated by conservatives to paint Covid as a disease that only fat people get because they want to argue it is fat people's fault that they get Covid and the "rest of us" shouldn't have to suffer. The problem is that the "rest of us" is lower than a third of the population, and many of "the rest of us" still face a significant risk. 80% of the severe cases coming from 70% of the population is not the severely skewed result they are making it out to be.

Would I have at any point chased down a paddleboarder not wearing a mask? No. And, clearly with the information we have today, dude she feel completely comfortable out paddle boarding. And clearly, no one would bother him. Dragging up a case from April 2020, with the country and much of the world facing a severe pandemic and scientists doing their best to determine the risks and the methods of transmission and still having not enough information to go on is ridiculous,

bearister
Ontario gives police sweeping powers as Covid crisis spirals out of control

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/16/ontario-coronavirus-police-powers-covid-canada?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

* I'd love to see some Mounties encounter some vacationing fat drunk red necks from Michigan that refuse to comply with their Covid safety regulations....and then stomp, mace, club and jail them while they are screaming FREEDOM! and their women are peeing on the floor to protest the wearing of masks.

bearister

BearForce2
hanky1
I don't understand how a smart guy can be so stupid

BearlyCareAnymore
hanky1 said:

I don't understand how a stupid guy could be so stupid
BearForce2
OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

Can't we all agree that it doesn't make sense to be forced to wear masks and take covid tests before traveling once we're vaccinated?
dimitrig
BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

Can't we all agree that it doesn't make sense to be forced to wear masks and take covid tests before traveling once we're vaccinated?

Depends on how effective the vaccines are not only against new strains but also over time.

So far, 5,800 fully vaccinated people have caught Covid anyway in US, CDC says

"Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 -- 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization."

AunBear89
Those are acceptable losses to RWNJs like BearFarce. He has to have his 25 cent wing night with $8 pitchers of PBR at the strip club.
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Those are acceptable losses to RWNJs like BearFarce. He has to have his 25 cent wing night with $8 pitchers of PBR at the strip club.
Wings and $6 pitchers of Miller Lite at the bowling alley.
hanky1
sp4149
hanky1 said:

Seth Dillon
CEO - The Babylon Bee
Through a shady deal involving the NRA, the Russians, and the King James-only mafia, Seth Dillon acquired The Babylon Bee in 2018. He oversees all the business stuff, like making sure the lights stay on and working us all to the bone, making us write so much satire that our eyes begin to bleed as he cackles maniacally and dives into a vault of cash. He also writes a funny headline from time to time.

AunBear89
Wow! That liar is really good at making up statistics without attribution! Let me try:

Nearly 90% of Republicans think it's ok to pay teenagers for sex.
dajo9
74% of Republicans think toejam is a fruit. Curious.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
BearForce2
BearlyCareAnymore
hanky1 said:

Nearly 80% of statistics are 99% made up.
BearlyCareAnymore
Yogi is Your Daddy said:

BearForce2 said:

Always appreciate science, but this should essentially be retitled "10 Things Everyone In the Scientific Community Has Known for 6 Months or More to Support a Conclusion that Everyone In the Scientific Community Has Been Saying for 6 Months".
AunBear89
The GQP base is batshyte crazy!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/04/16/ivanka-trump-posts-covid-19-vaccination-photo-here-are-responses-from-qanon-followers/?sh=6f345fce74d5
B.A. Bearacus
Big C

This NYT article about India is a must read for anybody who thinks we are the most or only effed up country in the world. Pretty much everybody is effed up. When even Sweden is effed up -- Sweden! -- you know it's everybody.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
California's coronavirus case rate now the lowest in the continental U.S.

https://news.yahoo.com/californias-coronavirus-case-rate-now-184916537.html

*And that is based on non sanitized legitimate statistics.
bearister

Data: CSSE Johns Hopkins University; Map: Andrew Witherspoon/Axios

Coronavirus cases aren't budging even after vaccinations doubled - Axios

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-vaccines-cases-america-variants-9d33a16e-bf39-46a1-8994-a089947239e2.html

America scrambles for restaurant workers

https://www.axios.com/restaurant-worker-shortage-pandemic-373504af-2b73-4bdb-909f-f2133380f7c9.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.