Meanwhile in capital hill

106,924 Views | 1277 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by concordtom
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

okaydo

panda
This is NOT the same as "rioters in Portland" etc. These idiots stormed THE US CAPITOL BUILDING in the middle of an ELECTION CERTIFICATION PROCESS as dictated by the US CONSTITUTION.

Who are the idiots liking all of Hanky's insanely idiotic posts? I cant believe some of you are trying to justify this bull*****
BearlyCareAnymore
hanky1 said:

OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

You own this

I hate rioting of all types - this one and the last one. I called out the rioting in Seattle and Portland while many of you clowns were defending them. Now you are calling out this rioting but never did the ones on the NW. atleast I'm consistent. You guys are just hypocrites.
You haven't called this out. You have just claimed false equivalencies to justify them. You own it. You aren't a hypocrite. You are a troll, but most of all you are a despicable, immoral person. A woman is in critical condition after being shot in the Capitol. A bomb has been found outside the Capitol building. You have just confirmed what many have known for a long time. You are an inhuman piece of shyte.
okaydo
OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

You own this

I hate rioting of all types - this one and the last one. I called out the rioting in Seattle and Portland while many of you clowns were defending them. Now you are calling out this rioting but never did the ones on the NW. atleast I'm consistent. You guys are just hypocrites.
You haven't called this out. You have just claimed false equivalencies to justify them. You own it. You aren't a hypocrite. You are a troll, but most of all you are a despicable, immoral person. A woman is in critical condition after being shot in the Capitol. A bomb has been found outside the Capitol building. You have just confirmed what many have known for a long time. You are an inhuman piece of shyte.

Trump doesn't have humanity. Like, he literally is incapable of possessing humanity, which is why he hasn't stood down. And that's why he has some of the most inhumane people as his most devoted followers.
smh
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/24/greg-gianforte-bodyslams-reporter-ben-jacobs-montana
^ 25 May 2017 01.07 EDT
BearChemist
Trump speaks like a wussy in the recorded message for his deplorable supporters.
harebear
dajo9
Calypso said:

Get this back on the football board where it belongs
American Vermin
okaydo

BearNIt
Do you think that BLM protestors would be able to get away with this? We are officially a Banana Republic>
okaydo

going4roses
BearNIt said:

Do you think that BLM protestors would be able to get away with this? We are officially a Banana Republic>

F no
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

They did get away with what they did.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
okaydo

BearForce2
going4roses said:

BearNIt said:

F no
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BeachedBear
OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

You own this

I abhor personal attacks - but OTB is my hero today.
okaydo

BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

going4roses said:

BearNIt said:

F no

They are standing outside, aren't they? It's not like they are on the Senate floor. Hell, the Mad King cleared the park what happened to clearing the Capitol? Maybe he can take another photo op.
B.A. Bearacus

BearChemist
okaydo said:

There is a janky post somewhere like this, if anyone cares to dig it out before he deletes himself. Probably in the prediction thread.
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

They did get away with what they did.

Nobody takes what you have to say seriously. Looks like curfew is coming.
okaydo

blungld
hanky1 said:

F you and all your dumb posts and the horrible destruction of the country you support as a joke or whatever you think you're doing. Every person who supported this president at any level is complicit and has cost our country's standing, health, and has effected my life and the life of my friends and family. You are evil for what you support and it's not internet acceptable or funny. Just get out of here and shut up and take all the other enabling trash with you.

I'm so fed up with how the internet coddles and tolerates your behavior.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
B.A. Bearacus
sycasey
BearChemist said:

okaydo said:

There is a janky post somewhere like this, if anyone cares to dig it out before he deletes himself. Probably in the prediction thread.
Just a reminder: hanky already said he supports a coup.

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/98829
B.A. Bearacus

okaydo

B.A. Bearacus

OneKeg
Onion weighs in:

https://www.theonion.com/d-c-police-lose-control-of-rioting-trump-supporters-af-1846002738

"D.C. Police Lose Control Of Rioting Trump Supporters After Hundreds Of Officers Called Away To Deal With Black Jaywalker"
LACalFan
blungld said:

hanky1 said:

F you and all your dumb posts and the horrible destruction of the country you support as a joke or whatever you think you're doing. Every person who supported this president at any level is complicit and has cost our country's standing, health, and has effected my life and the life of my friends and family. You are evil for what you support and it's not internet acceptable or funny. Just get out of here and shut up and take all the other enabling trash with you.

I'm so fed up with how the internet coddles and tolerates your behavior.
It's pretty simple: DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

Place on ignore or don't take the bait
BearForce2
OneKeg said:

Onion weighs in:

https://www.theonion.com/d-c-police-lose-control-of-rioting-trump-supporters-af-1846002738

"D.C. Police Lose Control Of Rioting Trump Supporters After Hundreds Of Officers Called Away To Deal With Black Jaywalker"

LOL!

B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
Unit2Sucks
OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

You own this

You realize that you are giving hanky exactly what he wants right? Don't make the mistake of believing that hanky ever posts in good faith. He's a poor man's troll posting here only to get a rise out of you.

It's perfectly fine to ridicule him for being a pathetic troll who posts things that only an idiot would believe, but don't mistake his weak game to believe he has a personal stake in anything he says. That's literally the only reason he posts.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.