Meanwhile in capital hill

116,549 Views | 1277 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by concordtom
hanky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
panda said:

Honest question why is BearForce and Janky allowed to post here anymore? I get free speech and having different opinions. But today was evidence that these two individuals clearly have no morals to put politics aside and understand what happened was not acceptable. Instead we continue to get vile replies from them at their sick attempts to be funny. It's time for them to be banned off BI like Trump is on Twitter right now.

Which of my post do you consider vile? I would like to discuss it.
B.A. Bearacus
Activated Trump supporters as they approached the Senate chamber.

sycasey
panda said:

Honest question why is BearForce and Janky allowed to post here anymore? I get free speech and having different opinions. But today was evidence that these two individuals clearly have no morals to put politics aside and understand what happened was not acceptable. Instead we continue to get vile replies from them at their sick attempts to be funny. It's time for them to be banned off BI like Trump is on Twitter right now.
Just want to point out that it wasn't me who called for this.
hanky1
blungld said:

panda said:

I agree. It's not about silencing dissent. It's about removing dangerous rhetoric.

I haven't posted nearly as much on the OT board cuz I got bored and honestly I really wasn't planning on posting anything but YOU GUYS are the ones mentioning me by handle in this thread before I posted anything. YOU GUYS are the ones begging me to post.
BearlyCareAnymore
okaydo said:

10 years in federal prison for this guy.
MinotStateBeav
sycasey
Unit2Sucks
This is what 4 years of pretending Trump wasn't a threat to our democracy has done to our country. It will pass over and eventually the Republican party will distance itself from Trump, but the deplorables aren't going away and the myth of American Exceptionalism has been pretty soundly busted.

The rest of the world has been listening to us preach about democracy for centuries and now possibly wondering whether they need to send peackeeping forces to protect a peaceful transfer of power.
B.A. Bearacus
sycasey
blungld said:

panda said:

I agree. It's not about silencing dissent. It's about removing dangerous rhetoric.
Just a PSA: you can use that little flag in the bottom right corner of a post if you find it objectionable, to report it to the mods.

Not saying anyone has to do this, just that the option is there.
B.A. Bearacus
First martyr killed during the 2021 Trump insurrection was this lady from San Diego.

B.A. Bearacus
hanky1
blungld said:

panda said:

Where in this thread is the dangerous rhetoric? Please clearly cite.
hanky1
hanky1 said:

blungld said:

panda said:

Claiming 'dangerous rhetoric' when there is no dangerous rhetoric is dangerous rhetoric. This is an offense that should lead to your banning. Because your rhetoric is dangerous.
B.A. Bearacus

MinotStateBeav

What a beautiful sight.
BearlyCareAnymore
hanky1 said:

blungld said:

panda said:

Why limit it to this thread? You called for a coup and you bumped the thread today.
dajo9
The standard has been set
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
BearlyCareAnymore
MinotStateBeav said:

What a beautiful sight.
Your party has just cried uncle and said they will confirm Biden's victory tonight. Seeing the Senator from Oklahoma at long last finding a sense of decency was a beautiful sight
B.A. Bearacus

MinotStateBeav

Remember this picture next time your politicians send your kids to war.
B.A. Bearacus
panda
Thanks I did report but its clear the mods are not doing anything. They continue to post and defend their insane positions that what happened today was justified. You cant hide behind "freedom of speech" if youre justifying dangerous rhetoric that resulted in someone dying.
Eastern Oregon Bear
B.A. Bearacus said:

First martyr killed during the 2021 Trump insurrection was this lady from San Diego.

Thank God it wasn't some poor staffer there just trying to do her job.
B.A. Bearacus
Trump banned from posting on Facebook for 24 hours.

blungld
hanky1 said:

hanky1 said:

blungld said:

panda said:

Claiming 'dangerous rhetoric' when there is no dangerous rhetoric is dangerous rhetoric. This is an offense that should lead to your banning. Because your rhetoric is dangerous.
Go away.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
BearlyCareAnymore
MinotStateBeav said:

Remember this picture next time your politicians send your kids to war.
Geez you are such a scumbag.
hanky1
panda said:

Thanks I did report but its clear the mods are not doing anything. They continue to post and defend their insane positions that what happened today was justified. You cant hide behind "freedom of speech" if youre justifying dangerous rhetoric that resulted in someone dying.

I ask again...

...where is the dangerous rhetoric on this thread and where is anyone defending violence?

I'll be waiting ...
panda
OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

blungld said:

panda said:

Why limit it to this thread? You called for a coup and you bumped the thread today.

And yet they dont see why their comments have been vile rhetoric and want to hide behind freedom of speech.

**** them and all the people who are liking their posts. Today is a day conservatives and liberals should be coming together to denounce what happened.
Big C
MinotStateBeav said:

What a beautiful sight.

Not that this is all about me, but thanks to these idiots, every time I leave my house from now on, I need to be embarrassed to be a stupid white person. Not fair.
B.A. Bearacus

Big C
B.A. Bearacus said:

You know what's coming up next: "Say her name! ASHLEY BABBITT!!!"

Good Lord...
BearForce2
panda said:

Using Panda's logic, Panda should be banned for continuing to post and defend her insane position that posters here justified what happened today when she/he can't point to a single post. (I have a feeling Panda is actually blungld.)
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
B.A. Bearacus

dajo9
Big C said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

You know what's coming up next: "Say her name! ASHLEY BABBITT!!!"

Good Lord...

They should take the terrorists body out to the Indian Ocean and dump it
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.