Meanwhile in capital hill

105,958 Views | 1277 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by concordtom
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sp4149
MinotStateBeav said:

Remember this picture next time your politicians send your kids to war.
FWIW if armed law enforcement officers tell you to get down and get under your desk and you stand up say **** NO, I hope they shoot you to get your attention.
dajo9
sp4149 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

FWIW if armed law enforcement officers tell you to get down and get under your desk and you stand up say **** NO, I hope they shoot you to get your attention.

You don't mean that
American Vermin
blungld
BearForce2 said:

panda said:

Thanks I did report but its clear the mods are not doing anything. They continue to post and defend their insane positions that what happened today was justified. You cant hide behind "freedom of speech" if youre justifying dangerous rhetoric that resulted in someone dying.

Using Panda's logic, Panda should be banned for continuing to post and defend her insane position that posters here justified what happened today when she/he can't point to a single post. (I have a feeling Panda is actually blungld.)
Nope. Unlike the Trump troll fools. I have one identity and have had the same handle for over 20 years and everyone actually knows who i am.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
sp4149
dajo9 said:

Big C said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

First martyr killed during the 2021 Trump insurrection was this lady from San Diego.

You know what's coming up next: "Say her name! ASHLEY BABBITT!!!"

Good Lord...

They should take the terrorists body out to the Indian Ocean and dump it
It's not surprising that she was from the State of Denial, the most conservative part of California and future Arizona seaport.

One tell, you don't serve 14 years in the military and leave before you get your lifetime pension. She may have had a bad FITREP (or Air Force equivalent) and was ushered out.

AS usual the conservative SD media is mourning her death and supporting her family before knowing any facts other than her name. (KUSI is a conservative independent TV station; also known as a climate change denier)
BearForce2

Waiting for more info to come in on who shot the woman.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
sp4149
dajo9 said:

sp4149 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

You don't mean that
Actually I do. When you are trained in law enforcement and are ordered to get down: and you don't, you expect to get shot. You have the right to be 'dead' right, but you are still dead.
Unit2Sucks
Mattis and other Trump enablers shouldn't get a pass because they found religion after serving him for months or years. I'm glad he at least publicly speaks out but he did Trump's bidding. He may not be as culpable as Kelly or others like him, but he's no Sally Yates.
B.A. Bearacus
BearForce2

Arrest them all.

BearForce2
I don't know if she was faking it but it's typically Democrat politicians who cry in front of cameras.
B.A. Bearacus
Sebastabear
BearForce2 said:

Arrest them all.

Candidly they look exactly like a group of people who would elect a fake billionaire, racist, reality TV star to the highest office in the land. The only surprise is that anyone is surprised.
BearForce2
Mitt Romney doesn't get it, wrong speech at the wrong time.
He was never good at timing as was the case when he decided to run against Obama.
BearForce2
Sebastabear said:

Candidly they look exactly like a group of people who would elect a fake billionaire, racist, reality TV star to the highest office in the land. The only surprise is that anyone is surprised.

What about these people?
hanky1
I could point out that the overwhelming number of protesters in DC were peaceful, not violent. You know...the same way you guys pointed out that the majority of BLM posters were peaceful, not violent.

And we would both be right.

But I won't point this out. Because you guys are still fanatical right now so I'll wait to point this out until you guys have calmed down a little bit more.

And I applaud you for calling out all those violent protesters today. They deserve many years in prison. I just wish you also called out the BLM rioters too. And don't even tell me there's a big difference. No there's not. Violence is violence. Rioting is rioting. It is never justified.
BearForce2
hanky1
blungld said:

hanky1 said:

F you and all your dumb posts and the horrible destruction of the country you support as a joke or whatever you think you're doing. Every person who supported this president at any level is complicit and has cost our country's standing, health, and has effected my life and the life of my friends and family. You are evil for what you support and it's not internet acceptable or funny. Just get out of here and shut up and take all the other enabling trash with you.

I'm so fed up with how the internet coddles and tolerates your behavior.

What do I support that is vile and evil?

Please clearly cite.

You probably think I'm a Trump supporter, but I'm not. Lol.
dajo9
American Vermin
chazzed
sp4149 said:

okaydo said:

Fox News reporters gurgling (choking on their own words) is little solace.
But also memorable.

Are they both Fox reporters?
BearForce2
BearlyCareAnymore
blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

panda said:

Thanks I did report but its clear the mods are not doing anything. They continue to post and defend their insane positions that what happened today was justified. You cant hide behind "freedom of speech" if youre justifying dangerous rhetoric that resulted in someone dying.

Using Panda's logic, Panda should be banned for continuing to post and defend her insane position that posters here justified what happened today when she/he can't point to a single post. (I have a feeling Panda is actually blungld.)
Nope. Unlike the Trump troll fools. I have one identity and have had the same handle for over 20 years and everyone actually knows who i am.

blungld still "undefeated on Bearinsidee! Undefeated on Bearinsider!"
okaydo
RIP

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo said:

RIP

Last post before she became a martyr:

okaydo

BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

ENOUGH WITH THE MORONIC "WHATABOUTISM". THIS IS THE ****ING US CAPITOL DURING THE ****ING CERTIFICATION OF THE ****ING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. THIS IS NOT SOME LIQUOR STORE BURNING IN PORTLAND OREGON. STOP MAKING THIS IMBECLLIC POINT.
WHAT IF THE LIQUOR STORE BURNING IN PORTLAND OREGON WAS OWNED BY A BLACK PERSON WHOSE ANCESORS WERE ENSLAVED BY WHITE PEOPLE?

What if a purple pig flys and ****s daffodils?
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

ENOUGH WITH THE MORONIC "WHATABOUTISM". THIS IS THE ****ING US CAPITOL DURING THE ****ING CERTIFICATION OF THE ****ING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. THIS IS NOT SOME LIQUOR STORE BURNING IN PORTLAND OREGON. STOP MAKING THIS IMBECLLIC POINT.
WHAT IF THE LIQUOR STORE BURNING IN PORTLAND OREGON WAS OWNED BY A BLACK PERSON WHOSE ANCESORS WERE ENSLAVED BY WHITE PEOPLE?

What if a purple pig flys and ****s daffodils?
Ask dajo9.
MinotStateBeav
B.A. Bearacus said:

okaydo said:

RIP

Last post before she became a martyr:

Left out the part she was a 14 year veteran and unarmed.
MinotStateBeav
B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
DC mayor extends public emergency.

B.A. Bearacus

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.