Impeachment #2 Thread

44,537 Views | 540 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you come for the Queen, you best not miss

American Vermin
dajo9
If it were up to me, I would replace the Andrew Jackson statue in Lafayette Square with a statue of Nancy Pelosi crafted after this picture, finger pointing directly at the White House

American Vermin
okaydo

blungld
GOP doesn't even argue that Trump didn't do what he is accused of. It's all let's heal, not the right time, unity, and what about BLM!

Have you heard one Democrat say do not prosecute a BLM protestor if they attack someone or damage property, or more importantly heard one Liberal say that it is okay for BLM to destroy things because Trump supporters do? All the false equivalence, excuse-making, and whataboutism is one way traffic.

If this were reversed you would have 100% support for removal of Democrat president and his co-conspirators. This type of tribal loyalty is part of the lizard-brain, binaryism of conservative movements historically and presently. This is a problem. We need to address the might makes right, hierarchichal nature of conservatism. It has its place to balance Liberalism and prevent society from changing too rapidly, but its shortcomings and vulnerabilities need to be plain so that it's followers know themselves and how they can be manipulated, and what atrocities they can justify in the name of patriotism, nationalism, and religious fanaticism.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
okaydo
blungld said:

GOP doesn't even argue that Trump didn't do what he is accused of. It's all let's heal, not the right time, unity, and what about BLM!

Have you heard one Democrat say do not prosecute a BLM protestor if they attack someone or damage property, or more importantly heard one Liberal say that it is okay for BLM to destroy things because Trump supporters do? All the false equivalence, excuse-making, and whataboutism is one way traffic.

If this were reversed you would have 100% support for removal of Democrat president and his co-conspirators. This type of tribal loyalty is part of the lizard-brain, binaryism of conservative movements historically and presently. This is a problem. We need to address the might makes right, hierarchichal nature of conservatism. It has its place to balance Liberalism and prevent society from changing too rapidly, but its shortcomings and vulnerabilities need to be plain so that it's followers know themselves and how they can be manipulated, and what atrocities they can justify in the name of patriotism, nationalism, and religious fanaticism.

golden sloth
There needs to be some sort of punishment for Trump, but I dont want impeachment to impair congress' ability to pass legislation during the new session. Passing legislation should the first priority, not exercising past demons.
NYCGOBEARS
There will be no unity until there's justice.
heartofthebear
NYCGOBEARS said:

+1

When someone breaks into your house and robs you you don't go to trial and seek unity with the perp. You seek accountability.

There is a time for healing and there is a time for accountability. Until we have accountability, the environment isn't even safe to discuss healing.

You can't have freedom while being intimidated and you can't have healing until there is freedom.

At this point, the BS arguments being made by the Republicans on the house floor about the President being innocent of what happened on Wednesday, about what the constitution allows, about healing and about BLM and about gun rights have to be taken in the context of who is talking---a bunch of hypocritical liers who have willingly ignored their oath of office and have decided to only represent the party not the country. In any case, their credibility to lecture on the constition, the rule of law, healing and civil rights is a joke in itself. But I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Bobodeluxe
Only a snowflake wouldn't appreciate a snowflake rebellion.

Wait?
okaydo
golden sloth said:

There needs to be some sort of punishment for Trump, but I dont want impeachment to impair congress' ability to pass legislation during the new session. Passing legislation should the first priority, not exercising past demons.
You think this is just going to go away after Jan.20?
sycasey
BearForce2
NYCGOBEARS said:

No doubt the Democrats are guilty as hell. In a matter of time, all things will be revealed.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
blungld
heartofthebear said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

+1

When someone breaks into your house and robs you you don't go to trial and seek unity with the perp. You seek accountability.

There is a time for healing and there is a time for accountability. Until we have accountability, the environment isn't even safe to discuss healing.

You can't have freedom while being intimidated and you can't have healing until there is freedom.

At this point, the BS arguments being made by the Republicans on the house floor about the President being innocent of what happened on Wednesday, about what the constitution allows, about healing and about BLM and about gun rights have to be taken in the context of who is talking---a bunch of hypocritical liers who have willingly ignored their oath of office and have decided to only represent the party not the country. In any case, their credibility to lecture on the constition, the rule of law, healing and civil rights is a joke in itself. But I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
I liked Colbert's take on this. When you go to confession, you must first repent the sin to be forgiven. You'd think Trump's "christian" followers would understand this concept. Can you imagine, "Bless me Father for I did the same sin as some other guy and so God needs to not divide us and forgive me for this sin I am not admitting I did."

BearForce2

Democrats know they are guilty are about to get caught.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
blungld
Every post by BF2 needs to be flagged.

He is everything that is wrong with the internet and is part of the dangerous disinformation dissemination. He makes no attempt to engage in dialogue or conversation or learn or change and instead is just another node, albeit ineffectual, on the domestic terrorist network.

I would like to see him permanently removed from BI. We don't need to be tolerant of his types any longer. They all went too far and now need to be held to account everywhere. To hopefully go sober up somewhere if that is possible. This goes for others here too, but he is the worst offender.

BearForce2

blungld, you need to repent.
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

You actually believe the republican bullshyte coming out of the mouth of Matt Gaetz and Louie Gohmert? No wonder you guys lost Georgia.
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

You actually believe the republican bullshyte coming out of the mouth of Matt Gaetz and Louie Gohmert? No wonder you guys lost Georgia.

You should be wondering why the media do not want to investigate voting irregularities.
BearForce2

Be afraid, be very afraid, LOL!

BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

You should be wondering why the media do not want to investigate voting irregularities.
Again, republican bullshyte that 50 states have disproven but yet the republican party arm of conspiracies, QAnon is pushing this crap so misguided Republicans are now working with the tinfoil hat crowd. *** happened to the republican party? The Mad King and his sycophants happened to the republican party and as long as you keep parroting his bullshyte baseless claims, the longer it will take the republican party to rid itself of the deadly disease that is taking it over and will eventually cause its death.
AunBear89
Actual photo of BearFarce:
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

Again, republican bullshyte that 50 states have disproven but yet the republican party arm of conspiracies, QAnon is pushing this crap so misguided Republicans are now working with the tinfoil hat crowd. *** happened to the republican party? The Mad King and his sycophants happened to the republican party and as long as you keep parroting his bullshyte baseless claims, the longer it will take the republican party to rid itself of the deadly disease that is taking it over and will eventually cause its death.

Don't kid yourself, nothing was disproven because nothing was looked into. The lack of interest from the very beginning is all you need to know.
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

Don't kid yourself, nothing was disproven because nothing was looked into. The lack of interest from the very beginning is all you need to know.
You need a red nose because that is a clown statement.
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

You need a red nose because that is a clown statement.
It was a clown election and a clown campaign from Biden, and this impeachment process led by Pelosi is a clown attempt to remove Trump before he can reveal her crimes.
WalterSobchak
blungld said:

BF is a total fraud. Even s/he doesn't believe what s/he says.
Just look at the post where s/he says 4 more years of Trump then 8 for Pence.
Pence!!! LOL
This was never the line of succession for any true MAGAT, but it sure as isn't the line now.
It's always been Trump forever, and that's never been more true than now.
When he dies, then Jr gets his turn.
Pence was never an option and everyone knows it.
Give to Cal Legends! https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
AunBear89
Another picture of BearFarce:
panda
blungld said:

He is everything that is wrong with the internet and is part of the dangerous disinformation dissemination. He makes no attempt to engage in dialogue or conversation or learn or change and instead is just another node, albeit ineffectual, on the domestic terrorist network.

I would like to see him permanently removed from BI. We don't need to be tolerant of his types any longer. They all went too far and now need to be held to account everywhere. To hopefully go sober up somewhere if that is possible. This goes for others here too, but he is the worst offender.
Ive flagged him to Greg Bear. I honestly dont see what value BF2 brings other than to spread misinformation. I mean look at his sources - every single one of them is some sort of "independent journalist" or from a right-wing conservative blog that has been criticized universally as literally being fake news.

Im all for free speech but the dude spams this board with fake conspiracy theories. He is literally here to troll.

Ive finally put him on ignore but it sucks that even on ignore, he still has a large footprint on here.

BearForce2
panda said:

blungld said:

Ive flagged him to Greg Bear. I honestly dont see what value BF2 brings other than to spread misinformation. I mean look at his sources - every single one of them is some sort of "independent journalist" or from a right-wing conservative blog that has been criticized universally as literally being fake news.

Im all for free speech but the dude spams this board with fake conspiracy theories. He is literally here to troll.

Ive finally put him on ignore but it sucks that even on ignore, he still has a large footprint on here.

If you're into free speech, you would have said something about the mass censoring taking place by social media so I don't believe you for one second. And what fake conspiracy theory are you referring to? I'm flagging you for posting hate.

BearForce2
blungld
BearForce2 said:

I do not demonize everyone who supports Trump, just those who support the spread of lies and propaganda that exonerates and excuses crimes against our nation.

I don't want to be silent and accept the "just following orders" or "every good Nazi..." mentality that parades itself as free speech or the "wild west" of the internet message board. There are legitimate discussions and political disagreement and then there is endorsing criminal behavior and furthering dangerous speech. You are a cult member spewing hateful dissent. I won't stand by or stand for it.

It probably makes no difference, but I just want public record that I want you removed and the kind of memes and propaganda you disseminate to not be tolerated on these forums anymore. You are part of the national problem.

That is not limiting free speech, it is limiting speech aimed at limiting freedom. Big difference.

BearForce2
blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

I do not demonize everyone who supports Trump, just those who support the spread of lies and propaganda that exonerates and excuses crimes against our nation.

I don't want to be silent and accept the "just following orders" or "every good Nazi..." mentality that parades itself as free speech or the "wild west" of the internet message board. There are legitimate discussions and political disagreement and then there is endorsing criminal behavior and furthering dangerous speech. You are a cult member spewing hateful dissent. I won't stand by or stand for it.

It probably makes no difference, but I just want public record that I want you removed and the kind of memes and propaganda you disseminate to not be tolerated on these forums anymore. You are part of the national problem.

That is not limiting free speech, it is limiting speech aimed at limiting freedom. Big difference.

According to the right, the "spreading of lies and propaganda that exonerates and excuses crimes against our nation" is coming from the Democrats. Who controls the television airwaves and social media? What's so obvious to many is lost on you and many on this board. Nazi?....you can't help yourself demonizing others who disagree with you, shame on you.
okaydo

joe amos yaks
There's neither time nor support for #25 to happen, and
pursuing it will widen the political divide in Our country.
However, not keeping it on the table reduces the outrage
to the actions of the POTUS.
Roll him up.
SEP 19 is a week away.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.