LOCK HIM UP !!!

50,790 Views | 782 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by concordtom
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He said/she said cases are always ripe for a mistrial. If he loses, the jury, by necessity, believes he raped her. In tRump World that simply advances his cult status. They all hold Norman Mailer's view on the subject.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
DiabloWags
MinotStateBeav said:

Update 1: She's laughably a liar with a mental illness.

Speak for yourself.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Speak for yourself.

Oh, he does.
And that's laughable!
concordtom
MinotStateBeav said:

Wanna know what's gonna be laughable?
When the jury convicts Trump of rape.
And then the evangelicals still vote for him. That'll be laughable!
movielover
The fixer for Bill Clinton was asked how big the list would be of wronged women. She said the boxes of lists would fill a high school gymnasium.

I believe Kathy Bates played the role in Primary Colors (movie).

An executive from our Atlanta office said his nickname was Zipper Clinton.
DiabloWags

I heard from someone here at Bearinsider that the United States left behind $50 - $70 BILLION in military equipment in Afghanistan. - - - Never mind that the DoD said that they had bought a grand total of $18.6 Billion from 2005 - 2021 for the Afghan National Army and left behind $7.1 Billion.

Looks like someone lied to me on Bearinsider.
Shocker.

Eastern Oregon Bear
DiabloWags said:

I heard from someone here at Bearinsider that the United States left behind $50 - $70 BILLION in military equipment in Afghanistan. - - - Never mind that the DoD said that they had bought a grand total of $18.6 Billion from 2005 - 2021 for the Afghan National Army and left behind $7.1 Billion.

Shocker.

Movielover won't reply to you. He never does when he's called on his BS claims. He just moves on to post other unproven BS claims like the ones in the post just above your post.
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

Shocker.

A hahaha!!!
concordtom
movielover said:

The fixer for Bill Clinton was asked how big the list would be of wronged women. She said the boxes of lists would fill a high school gymnasium.

I believe Kathy Bates played the role in Primary Colors (movie).

An executive from our Atlanta office said his nickname was Zipper Clinton.

Are we talking 1980's???

Why not go back to the 60's, because JFK has some really good horn-dog stories!!

Though, I don't think ANY President, let alone global national leader, has even been CONVICTED of RAPE!

concordtom
Pence testified for 7 hours today about January 6.

Trump is going DOWN!!!
concordtom
Trump's lawyer attacked Carroll on the stand today like a bulldog about why she didn't scream in the department store when trump raped her.

Bad move to have the jury see another aggressive male attack the woman.

Carroll told the jury graphic details.

Trump is going DOWN!
movielover
This is the kooky woman?
concordtom
movielover said:

This is the kooky woman?

This is the woman who is going to get Trump found guilty. Of rape.
I guess that can be shelved alongside his guilty finding in the long-ago racist rental practices.
Call that what you will.
concordtom
Hey, look at this!
Another firm that Trump hired to find election fraud found NONE.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/second-trump-hired-firm-found-152532969.html

The Trump campaign hired Simpatico Software Systems and its founder, Ken Block, to investigate fraud claims all over the country after the 2020 election.

"No substantive voter fraud was uncovered in my investigations looking for it, nor was I able to confirm any of the outside claims of voter fraud that I was asked to look at," he told the Post.

"Every fraud claim I was asked to investigate was false."
oski003
concordtom said:

Hey, look at this!

The Trump campaign hired Simpatico Software Systems and its founder, Ken Block, to investigate fraud claims all over the country after the 2020 election.

"No substantive voter fraud was uncovered in my investigations looking for it, nor was I able to confirm any of the outside claims of voter fraud that I was asked to look at," he told the Post.

What is the rationale for allowing someone to sue for a tort that allegedly happened to an adult more than 20 years ago? How many jurors must agree with the plaintiff in this case?
DiabloWags
Carroll sued last year in the case that's now going to trial after New York Gov. Kathy Hochul signed a law that opened a one-year window for adult victims of sexual offenses to file civil suits, even if the statute of limitations on their claims had expired, as it had for Carroll.

She seeks unspecified money damages for the alleged rape and defamation for comments Trump made about her on his social media website, Truth Social, after he left the White House.

movielover
Data USA:

"The 5 largest ethnic groups in Diablo, CA are White (Non-Hispanic) (100%), White (Hispanic) (0%), Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (0%), Black or African American (Hispanic) (0%), and American Indian & Alaska Native (Non-Hispanic) (0%)."
oski003
For those without reading comprehension issues...

What is the rationale for allowing someone to sue for a tort that allegedly happened to an adult more than 20 years ago? How many jurors must agree with the plaintiff in this case?
movielover
concordtom said:

Hey, look at this!

YouTube has censored the 2000 Mules movie trailer, so I found the trailer on Rumble.

https://rumble.com/v1238uc-2000-mules-trailer.html
WalterSobchak
movielover said:

Data USA:

"The 5 largest ethnic groups in Diablo, CA are White (Non-Hispanic) (100%), White (Hispanic) (0%), Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (0%), Black or African American (Hispanic) (0%), and American Indian & Alaska Native (Non-Hispanic) (0%)."
I know for a fact from personal knowledge that these stats are false.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 3% of alumni to give $100/mo. OR 6% to give $50/mo. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear
Eastern Oregon Bear
WalterSobchak said:

movielover said:

Data USA:

Yep, it's false. From Wikipedia:

At the 2010 census Diablo had a population of 1,158. The population density was 853.1 inhabitants per square mile (329.4/km2). The racial makeup of Diablo was 1,065 (92.0%) White, 1 (0.1%) African American, 2 (0.2%) Native American, 55 (4.7%) Asian, 0 (0.0%) Pacific Islander, 5 (0.4%) from other races, and 30 (2.6%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 39 people (3.4%).[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo,_California#cite_note-8][/url]

I was today years old when I learned there was a Diablo, CA and I lived in the Bay Area for almost 40 years.
movielover
Does Diablo meet low income housing requirements and Newsoms new mandates for new local pack em and stack em housing construction?
concordtom
I would like it if you could write an essay explaining why the Sierra Club is in favor of dense urban living, as opposed to sprawl. Demonstrate that you know why they support the model.

Then feel free to share your own opinion. I'd be glad to hear your thoughts about the future of humanity and the millions of species we share the planet with.

Scientists have estimated that there are around 8.7 million species of plants and animals in existence. However, only around 1.2 million species have been identified and described so far, most of which are insects. This means that millions of other organisms remain a complete mystery.

Scientists have identified more than 5,400 mammal species on Earth, roughly one-fifth of which are known to be threatened or extinct.
concordtom
oski003 said:

Do your own research.
You're more than capable.

You know the issues at hand.
Why not just come out and say it:

"I, oski003, believe that Donald Trump should not be held to account for his rape of E Jean Carroll - by whatever means necessary, be it statute of limitations has run out OR 1 single juror who can put his foot down and say NO no matter how damning the evidence is."
movielover
concordtom said:

I would like it if you could write an essay explaining why the Sierra Club is in favor of dense urban living, as opposed to sprawl. Demonstrate that you know why they support the model.

Then feel free to share your own opinion. I'd be glad to hear your thoughts about the future of humanity and the millions of species we share the planet with.

Scientists have estimated that there are around 8.7 million species of plants and animals in existence. However, only around 1.2 million species have been identified and described so far, most of which are insects. This means that millions of other organisms remain a complete mystery.

Scientists have identified more than 5,400 mammal species on Earth, roughly one-fifth of which are known to be threatened or extinct.

I would like it if you would tell us if the Sierra Club is a net positive or negative for California, including commentary on their results for the health of our forrests.

Why should they have any role on housing policy - what success gets that expanded role?

Are you or the Sierra Club in favor of eating more
bugs?

We could identify more of these critters if we followed common sense policies instead of the UniParty bombing country after country, and wasting billions on solar panels and crime-friendly policies.
concordtom
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

DiabloWags said:

Shocker.

Movielover won't reply to you. He never does when he's called on his BS claims. He just moves on to post other unproven BS claims like the ones in the post just above your post.

The pattern you identified is not inaccurate.
movielover
oski003 said:

It shows you how much the UniParty hates President Trump - more lawfare by Gov. Kathy Hochul to prevent his return to the White House.
concordtom
movielover said:

Are you or the Sierra Club in favor of eating more
bugs?

I see where you've been getting your idea queues from:

https://nation.foxnews.com/tucker-carlson-originals-let-them-eat-bugs-nation/
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

Do your own research.

"I, oski003, believe that Donald Trump should not be held to account for his rape of E Jean Carroll - by whatever means necessary, be it statute of limitations has run out OR 1 single juror who can put his foot down and say NO no matter how damning the evidence is."

Since all I am hearing is crickets, there appears to be no rationale to allow this suit to move forward. TDS isn't a valid reason. Are you saying the evidence is damning? What evidence? Testimony from the victim? It is very tough to prove or disprove something that happened 30+ years ago. How many jurors must vote him guilty? What is the burden of proof?
movielover
Haloski
movielover said:

Hi movielover!
MinotStateBeav
Ok produce the documents that show he's divested. I distinctly remember we were told Hunter wasn't part of the board at Burisma anymore, but just continued receiving checks from Burisma lol.
bearister
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

Do your own research.

Since all I am hearing is crickets, there appears to be no rationale to allow this suit to move forward. TDS isn't a valid reason. Are you saying the evidence is damning? What evidence? Testimony from the victim? It is very tough to prove or disprove something that happened 30+ years ago. How many jurors must vote him guilty? What is the burden of proof?

In federal civil cases, a verdict must be unanimous.

The burden of proof is "by a preponderance of the evidence."

Her testimony alone constitutes eyewitness evidence that could satisfy the burden of proof in the opinion of the jurors.

It will not be a "he said/she said" situation because "he" is not only not going to testify, he isn't showing up.

Stale claim. Unanimous verdict required. It is going to be tough for her not to lose at least one juror.

I believe her. tRump not testifying in a civil case or even showing up is not how most innocent people would act. I have read 10 books about him, and now will not read past a headline about him. I think he is "good for it" as Detective Andy Sipowicz, NYPD used to say.

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
The sexually adventurous 'cheerleader' who said on Anderson Cooper that people find rape "sexy". Who has to be led by the interviewer. Who now loathes men, but wants to sell a vapid book in her last 15 minutes of fame.

"I think most people think of rape as being sexy", Carroll said. "They think of the fantasies."

She also reportedly called a friend after the alleged sexy encounter in an unlocked public dressing room "laughing". Her friend said "EJ, stop laughing."

Filed in New York with a rabidly anti-Trump populace. Then add in jurors kicked off by her attorneys.
WalterSobchak
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

WalterSobchak said:

movielover said:

Data USA:

Yep, it's false. From Wikipedia:

At the 2010 census Diablo had a population of 1,158. The population density was 853.1 inhabitants per square mile (329.4/km2). The racial makeup of Diablo was 1,065 (92.0%) White, 1 (0.1%) African American, 2 (0.2%) Native American, 55 (4.7%) Asian, 0 (0.0%) Pacific Islander, 5 (0.4%) from other races, and 30 (2.6%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 39 people (3.4%).[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo,_California#cite_note-8][/url]

I was today years old when I learned there was a Diablo, CA and I lived in the Bay Area for almost 40 years.
Most people don't distinguish it from Danville. For example Jake Haener is from Diablo.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 3% of alumni to give $100/mo. OR 6% to give $50/mo. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.