Kamala Harris for President

50,516 Views | 979 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by bearister
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

The reflections are completely empty of any spectators. It shows an airplane hangar with no crowd in front of it.

Who would do a thing like that, exaggerating the size of the crowds they draw?!?
Look at the guy in the blue hat, he has three arms!
Big C
bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

The reflections are completely empty of any spectators. It shows an airplane hangar with no crowd in front of it.

Who would do a thing like that, exaggerating the size of the crowds they draw?!?

why not... one arm for each gender... what's your point?
bear2034
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

why not... one arm for each gender... what's your point?
Obviously, the Republicans have lost their hold on voters with three arms!
harebear
dajo9
bear2034 said:

The Kamala-Walz campaign is fake.
In the bottom photo, either this was a bad AI generated image or Kamala has many cross-eyed supporters.

You have it all figured out. There is a fortune for you to make on PredictIt. Let us know when you go all in.
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
dajo9
Donold claimed today that there was nobody at a Vice President Harris rally that had over 10,000 people.

That is some weird ****
MAGA
bear2034
Golden One
GoOskie
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bear2034 said:

JD Vance got off of his plane and is walking over to Air Force Two, which touched down in Wisconsin.

"I also thought you guys may get lonely, bc the VP doesn't answer q's from reporters..."

That's probably as close as Vance will ever get to boarding Air Force 2.

Wow, Vance is so tough I can't believe it!
Attack of the weirdo billionaire backed crypto bros.
GoOskie
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

JD Vance got off of his plane and is walking over to Air Force Two, which touched down in Wisconsin.

"I also thought you guys may get lonely, bc the VP doesn't answer q's from reporters..."

It's hard to believe that you're so unfamiliar with the opposite gender, but that is in fact a women. Maybe you should get up off the couch every once in a while.

Edit: Sorry Big C. I got hacked. That wasn't directed to you.
bear2034
GoOskie said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

It's hard to believe that you're so unfamiliar with the opposite gender, but that is in fact a women. Maybe you should get up off the couch every once in a while.

Did your other sock puppet hack into your account?
Big C
GoOskie said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

If loving my couch is wrong, I don't want to be right!
bear2034

Kamala is running a fake presidential campaign.
bear2034
The Deep State and Democrats only really care about two things. First, is to remain in power for financial gain at the expense of everything else, including the welfare of this country and its citizens. The second thing is abortion, an obsession which is more difficult to comprehend. Everything else, they only pretend like they care to dupe their voters. And they will hate Donald Trump forever because his Supreme Court Justice picks helped overturn Roe v Wade.
oski003
This is Los Angeles. Reminds me of the movie Kids. This is absolutely awful.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ktla.com/news/local-news/heroic-woman-who-saved-man-from-mob-violence-in-downtown-l-a-speaks-out/amp/
dimitrig
oski003 said:

This is Los Angeles. Reminds me of the movie Kids. This is absolutely awful.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ktla.com/news/local-news/heroic-woman-who-saved-man-from-mob-violence-in-downtown-l-a-speaks-out/amp/

Dude is a moron for getting out of his car. That lady is very brave.
harebear
Cal88
harebear said:

She's a Mike Pence minnow, some of the worst people in the GOP (see also Nikki Haley)

bear2034

Kamala Harris is hiding from the media. She took a page out of Biden's playbook.
bearister
" … Democrats only really care about two things, First, is to remain in power for financial gain at the expense of everything else.."

Says the man who voted for the candidate whose pay for play mode of doing business delivered $2,000,000,000 Saudi into the hands of Jared Kushner (with tRump getting secret beak wetting), who is building a tRump Tower in Jeddah, who made millions off people payin' for playin' by staying in his hotel in DC, who made millions charging the government sheltering the Secret Service at his properties, who made made up to $160 million from foreign countries as president, and as you will see below, it gets worse.

Trump made up to $160 million from foreign countries as president - CREW | Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington

https://www.citizensforethics.org/reports-investigations/crew-investigations/trump-made-up-to-160-million-from-foreign-countries-as-president/

Trump's businesses received millions from foreign entities during his presidency, House report says - ABC News

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trumps-businesses-received-millions-foreign-entities-presidency-house/story?id=106106433

How Trump fused his business empire to the presidency - POLITICO

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/20/trump-businesses-empire-tied-presidency-100496

Trump's Business Hauled In $2.4 Billion During Four Years He Served As President

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2021/07/19/trumps-business-hauled-in-24-billion-during-four-years-he-served-as-president/

*tRump will make sure he dwarfs this monetization of his first presidency this time around.

*His other motive for becoming POTUS is to pardon himself.

*…and the grand irony is that tRump, with the help of Musk (two people with extensive litigation track records of shafting the working man), is using fear, guns, hate, religion and ignorance of the facts to get the working man to put these billions in grift into his greasy little pockets.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
Trump's net worth declined during his four years in the Oval. The idea that Trump decided to get into politics after years in business is ludicrous. On the other hand, Joe Biden and his family....
AunBear89
You truly believe every lie that Trump and Poso and Bebo and Amuse tell you.

I used to think you were evil and dishonest. Now I'm convinced you are just stupid.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
smh
> I used to think you were evil and dishonest. Now I'm convinced you are just stupid.

go with your first instinct
> Hobson's choice
muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
bear2034
AunBear89 said:

You truly believe every lie that Trump and Poso and Bebp and Amuse tell you.

I used to think you were evil and dishonest. Now I'm convinc d you are just stupid.

To be honest, the Russians are paying me for every post I make and DiabloWags is here making sure I do it properly while pretending to be a Cal fan.
AunBear89
smh said:

> I used to think you were evil and dishonest. Now I'm convinced you are just stupid.

> Hobson's choice

To be honest, it can be both.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bear2034

If Biden didn't agree to debate Trump, this thread wouldn't even exist.
GoOskie
bear2034 said:

Kamala Harris is hiding from the media. She took a page out of Biden's playbook.
Stay in your lane and talk basketball.
bear2034
GoOskie said:

bear2034 said:

I can't join your cult?
bear2034

Chicago, are you ready for the DNC? Can you dig it?
dajo9
smh said:

> Hobson's choice

My first instinct was stupid. It's a conundrum.
MAGA
oski003
dajo9 said:

smh said:

> Hobson's choice

My first instinct was stupid. It's a conundrum.

Most of your instincts are stupid, not just your first.
AunBear89
If anyone is an expert on stupid instincts, it would be you.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

If anyone is an expert on stupid instincts, it would be you.

I certainly have a lot of dialog with you. Thank you for the research.
AunBear89
Your experience is practical, not research driven. You live it!
AunBear89
bear2034 said:

GoOskie said:

bear2034 said:

I can't join your cult?

Sounds like you are looking to leave your cult. . .

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.