Kamala Harris for President

50,488 Views | 979 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by bearister
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2034 said:

If you don't keep up with the incoming facts, the media will write the narratives for you, Natasha.

How gullible would you say you are on a Scale of 1 - 10?
Did you really go to CAL?

"We're creating a story": Vance admits he's making up Haitian immigrant smears (yahoo.com)
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
DiabloWags

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
bear2034
DiabloWags said:

bear2034 said:

If you don't keep up with the incoming facts, the media will write the narratives for you, Natasha.

blah blah blah blah
Eastern Oregon Bear
DiabloWags said:

92 posts in a single 24-hour period has got to be a Bearinsider record.

Sounds like you got #triggered.
If I remember correctly, bearfarce2 posted over 600 times in the final 36 hours before the 2020 election. The thought that Trump was going to lose had him completely unhinged and he just spammed OT was everything he could find. I doubt he even had time to read most of it.
AunBear89
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

DiabloWags said:

If I remember correctly, bearfarce2 posted over 600 times in the final 36 hours before the 2020 election. The thought that Trump was going to lose had him completely unhinged and he just spammed OT was everything he could find. I doubt he even had time to read most of it.

Well, 2034 IS BearFarce, so. . .
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Big C
DiabloWags said:

Here's the way I look at it:

I just wish all far-right propaganda came to this black hole to disappear.
bear2034

What does Vladamir Putin, Dick Cheney, and P Diddy have in common? They all support Kamala for president.
bear2034
Why would Dick Cheney endorse Kamala Harris?

Big C
bear2034 said:

What does Vladamir Putin, Dick Cheney, and P Diddy have in common? They all support Kamala for president.

When Putin laughingly said he supports VP Harris for President I was wondering: Is there anybody on earth who believes him?

I guess there is.
Zippergate
bear2034
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

When Putin laughingly said he supports VP Harris for President I was wondering: Is there anybody on earth who believes him?

I guess there is.

Does that mean you believe Dick Cheney and Puff Daddy?
Zippergate
Kamala has groupies.
I get it. The more rallies one attends, the more fake Kamala accents one has the joy and privilege of hearing.

smh
Quote:

Opinion
For only the second time, a top science journal endorses for president.
Scientific American endorsed Kamala Harris, arguing that Trump's attack on scientific fact is singularly dangerous.
freebie article?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/09/19/scientific-american-endorsement-harris-trump

lede..
Quote:

By Jennifer Rubin
September 19, 2024 at 7:45 a.m. EDT
Democrats rightly point out that democracy is on the ballot in an election in which Republican nominee Donald Trump threatens to be a "dictator" for a day and claims he has the power to suspend the Constitution. This week, with a rare endorsement, for his rival Vice President Kamala Harris, the prestigious magazine Scientific American argued persuasively that reality and science are on the ballot, too.

"The U.S. faces two futures. In one, the new president offers the country better prospects, relying on science, solid evidence and the willingness to learn from experience," the endorsement begins. "In the other future, the new president endangers public health and safety and rejects evidence, preferring instead nonsensical conspiracy fantasies." This is the magazine's second endorsement in its 179-year history, following its endorsement of Joe Biden in 2020, which warned of the dangers of a Trump reelection.. .. ..
#gobears
bearister

If Kamala loses the election was rigged!
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
smh
> If Kamala loses the election was rigged!
thanks B, but if kamala loses the election amurica is dead
# shoot happens / act accordingly
dimitrig
Mass Hysteria said:

Kamala is definitely not Obama that's for sure.

However, she's running against this guy:

bear2034
If Iran, Diddy, Putin, and Dick Cheney are on your side, you're not the good guys.
bear2034

There are lies and then there are lies. But, but, Nancy isn't running for election!
dajo9
Did your media report on the absolutely electric, packed house speech yesterday for Kamala? This is not a Presidential campaign, this is a movement to restore dignity and joy to America by ending MAGA.
https://www.threads.net/@demsmight/post/DAKOHWby6P0/?xmt=AQGzkmGyAZS3cTWX0f5wJeHRBh44oKx1ehXTPa5L6Fsm-A

Edit - of course your media isn't talking about Kamala's movement but cnn has a Donold rally at the top of their website right now. Corporate news is desperate to put Donold in power.
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
dimitrig
dajo9 said:

Did your media report on the absolutely electric, packed house speech yesterday for Kamala? This is not a Presidential campaign, this is a movement to restore dignity and joy to America by ending MAGA.
https://www.threads.net/@demsmight/post/DAKOHWby6P0/?xmt=AQGzkmGyAZS3cTWX0f5wJeHRBh44oKx1ehXTPa5L6Fsm-A

Edit - of course your media isn't talking about Kamala's movement but cnn has a Donold rally at the top of their website right now. Corporate news is desperate to put Donold in power.

Donald gets the clicks.

dajo9
dimitrig said:

dajo9 said:

Donald gets the clicks.

dicks get clicks
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
dimitrig
dajo9 said:

dimitrig said:

dajo9 said:

Donald gets the clicks.

dicks get clicks

That's what I said.

bear2034

The fact checkers and the propagandists are the same people.
bear2034

The IRS Union joins Dick Cheney and Iran in endorsing Kamala Harris.
Big C
bear2034 said:

I have also endorsed Kamala Harris... and not just because we were both born at Kaiser-Oakland.

You should hop aboard the bandwagon, bear3034: maybe you'll be glad you did!
bear2034
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

I have also endorsed Kamala Harris... and not just because we were both born at Kaiser-Oakland.

We were both denied the opportunity to jump on the bandwagon early to vote for Kamala in the primaries.

Big C
bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

We were both denied the opportunity to jump on the bandwagon early to vote for Kamala in the primaries.

I know, right? But second chances like this don't come around too often: Will you vote for Kamala if I do? Feel the joy!
bear2034
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

I know, right? But second chances like this don't come around too often: Will you vote for Kamala if I do? Feel the joy!

Sure. But what will Kamala do as president?

Big C
bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

"What will Kamala do as President?" You've come to the right place with this question:

She will surround herself with pretty good advisors (hopefully very good ones!), who will help her choose from a grab bag of policies which will range, politically, from left to center, with an emphasis on what will make her more popular.

Then, and hopefully she will have expert help with this, too, she will attempt to get those policies implemented.

When compared with "what will Trump do as President?" I'll take it! So join me in voting for Kamala Harris for President!
tequila4kapp
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

"What will Kamala do as President?" You've come to the right place with this question:

She will surround herself with pretty good advisors (hopefully very good ones!), who will help her choose from an array of policies which will range, politically, from left to center, with an emphasis on what will make her more popular.

Then, and hopefully she will have expert help with this, too, she will attempt to get those policies implemented.

When compared with "what will Trump do as President?" I'll take it! So join me in voting for Kamala Harris for President!
In other words, "I don't know but it will be left wing and not Trump and that's good enough for me."

This fits perfectly with Harris borrowing the Biden "hid in the basement" campaign approach. If people will vote for anyone but Trump regardless then why should they do anything to demonstrate they are worthy of the position, capable of handling the position and deserving of the position?
dimitrig
tequila4kapp said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

She will surround herself with pretty good advisors (hopefully very good ones!), who will help her choose from an array of policies which will range, politically, from left to center, with an emphasis on what will make her more popular.

In other words, "I don't know but it will be left wing and not Trump and that's good enough for me."

This fits perfectly with Harris borrowing the Biden "hid in the basement" campaign approach. If people will vote for anyone but Trump regardless then why should they do anything to demonstrate they are worthy of the position, capable of handling the position and deserving of the position?

It's too late for that. We have two choices. One is Trump. Who cares what Harris will do? She's a terrible candidate but she's not Trump. That's all you need to consider.
sycasey
Does anyone realistically think that Harris will be significantly different as president than Obama or Biden? I'm sure she will break with them on some things, but if you want a general idea of governance then you can probably just look there.
Big C
tequila4kapp said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Well, I had said "left to center", not "left wing". If anything, I think she will lean towards the center.

I had to be honest there. I couldn't lie and say, "Vice President Harris has a cohesive ideology to build a stronger, more prosperous America in a safer world!" I just don't believe that.

She could be a pretty good President. Trump is a walking, breathing red flag. And that's where we're at.

Big C
sycasey said:

Does anyone realistically think that Harris will be significantly different as president than Obama or Biden? I'm sure she will break with them on some things, but if you want a general idea of governance then you can probably just look there.

Good post. Obama... Biden... Harris. In terms of ideology and positions on the issues, this is what we're looking at.
tequila4kapp
Big C said:

Well, I had said "left to center", not "left wing". If anything, I think she will lean towards the center.

I had to be honest there. I couldn't lie and say, "Vice President Harris has a cohesive ideology to build a stronger, more prosperous America in a safer world!" I just don't believe that.

She could be a pretty good President. Trump is a walking, breathing red flag. And that's where we're at.
I was an "anyone but Hillary" voter so I'm not trying to change your mind. I do find it humorous though to think Harris will be anything but Crazy Left. That's okay...when you are in the "anybody but X" mode that's the type of thing you get.

FWIW: https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4816859-kamala-harris-is-extremely-liberal-and-the-numbers-prove-it/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.