Kamala Harris for President

50,519 Views | 979 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by bearister
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

Shapiro got the Cal88 kiss of death. Just Sevilla before him.
The Harris campaign got scared after Shapiro was exposed by right wing twitter (Jack Posobiec).
bear2034
okaydo
Go Vance.

okaydo
Wow, Fox News is bringing out the big guns to take on Kamala.

GoOskie
Does Watters have the most kickable face in America?

Bao looks like he spends a lot of time on couches.
bear2034

JD Vance got off of his plane and is walking over to Air Force Two, which touched down in Wisconsin.

"I also thought you guys may get lonely, bc the VP doesn't answer q's from reporters..."
okaydo
bear2034
The Harris-Walz campaign rally in Eau Claire, Wisconsin is actually a Bon Iver concert, a local Grammy-award winning indie folk band.

Last week in Atlanta, people came out to see Megan Stallion and left when the rally started.
okaydo
bear2034 said:

The Harris-Walz campaign rally in Eau Claire, Wisconsin is actually a Bon Iver concert, a local Grammy-award winning indie folk band.

Last week in Atlanta, people came out to see Megan Stallion and left when the rally started.

Never heard of those bands.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

JD Vance got off of his plane and is walking over to Air Force Two, which touched down in Wisconsin.

"I also thought you guys may get lonely, bc the VP doesn't answer q's from reporters..."

That's probably as close as Vance will ever get to boarding Air Force 2.
Cal88
Cal88
okaydo said:

bear2034 said:

Never heard of those bands.

Bon Iver was/is pretty big on the indie scene.
bear2034
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bear2034 said:

dimitrig
bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

People who use the phrase "bad ass" are usually morons.

bear2034
dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

I suppose it's a little out of fashion these days.

Big C
bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

Wow, Vance is so tough I can't believe it!
bear2034
Big C said:

Wow, Vance is so tough I can't believe it!
Pray for Vance. Look at the Secret Service agent to the far right and tell me she doesn't look familiar?
calbear93
bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

Is this an example of fighting against the "elite"?

Not sure how this helps with blue collar middle class swing voters in battleground states.

Seems like the Harris campaign is all in on catering to middle class.

Doesn't seem like the Trump campaign has any thoughtful strategy other than name calling.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

Is this an example of fighting against the "elite"?

Not sure how this helps with blue collar middle class swing voters in battleground states.
I'm not sure why the Harris campaign picked a leftist from a non-swing state myself unless they calculated that pro-Israel Shapiro would have turned off many of their potential voters. He's going to end up being a liability for the Harris campaign if that's even possible.

dimitrig
bear2034 said:

dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

One of the most moronic things Cenk Uygur has ever said.
dajo9
dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

That has some tough competition
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
oski003
dajo9 said:

dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

At least you all waited until noon although it appears the circle jerk is starting early today. Early bird sale on lube?

What is moronic about chanting USA USA USA Fight Fight Fight after surviving an attempted assassination and getting shot in the ear?
AunBear89
conservafluffer003 said:

Slurp slurp slurp GULP
SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

conservafluffer003 said:

Slurp slurp slurp GULP
SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!

You always arrive in time to get your cracker. Well done.
AunBear89
You always arrive ahead of time to slurp your conservative "buddies". You will have to ask each of them if your "job" was well done.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

You always arrive ahead of time to slurp your conservative "buddies". You will have to ask each of them if your "job" was well done.

I have never had any communication whatsoever with Cenk Uygur. You are adorable.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

At least you all waited until noon although it appears the circle jerk is starting early today. Early bird sale on lube?

What is moronic about chanting USA USA USA Fight Fight Fight after surviving an attempted assassination and getting shot in the ear?
It's not moronic if you've survived an attempted assassination and been shot in the ear, however the people chanting USA USA USA Fight Fight Fight hadn't survived an assassination attempt and been shot in the ear.
oski003

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

It's not moronic if you've survived an attempted assassination and been shot in the ear, however the people chanting USA USA USA Fight Fight Fight hadn't survived an assassination attempt and been shot in the ear.

Huh? They were supporting someone who has. Your take is very weird.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

I'm just analyzing what your sloppy and imprecise language was actually saying.
Big C

I'm not sure what the problem with the USA USA USA Fight Fight Fight is. Okay, maybe it's a not quite intellectual enough and over-nationalistic for us "lefties", but it's on-brand and not too "weird" for many, if not most Americans.

VP Harris is doing a "When we fight, we win!" thing. The Olympics are on and everybody's USA-ing. Honestly, the GOP tosses out red meat all the time that's a lot redder than this.
oski003

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

I'm just analyzing what your sloppy and imprecise language was actually saying.

Sure you are. Your being even more of a dense tool in defense of being a dense tool is pretty weird.
bear2034

Kambala reads the same speeches everywhere she goes.
bear2034

The reflections are completely empty of any spectators. It shows an airplane hangar with no crowd in front of it.
bear2034

The Kamala-Walz campaign is fake.
In the bottom photo, either this was a bad AI generated image or Kamala has many cross-eyed supporters.
Big C
bear2034 said:

The reflections are completely empty of any spectators. It shows an airplane hangar with no crowd in front of it.

Who would do a thing like that, exaggerating the size of the crowds they draw?!?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.