Meanwhile in capital hill

106,936 Views | 1277 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by concordtom
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?

okaydo

OneKeg
Fascists do not give up power willingly. This coup will likely eventually fail - this time.

And you have sycophants like hanky comparing people protesting and shouting "not my president" with an armed, violent mob storming and breaking into the Capitol.

Hint: one is protected by the first amendment and the other is not.
dajo9
OaktownBear said:

BearNIt said:

There are now reports of terrorists on the Senate Floor. *** is going on in DC. How did it get so bad? These people are out of their minds. It is time for police to do what they did in Portland send out un-named military troops, start cracking heads and kidnap protesters. This cannot be allowed the head of the Capitol Police should lose his job. Captain Chaos, Jordan, Cruz, and others should be held accountable.
Our Capitol has been taken over by an outside force. The logical response is an armed, military response to take the Capitol back.
The question of why there wasn't an armed, police presence already in place to prevent this needs to be the subject of a massive, public investigation.
American Vermin
going4roses
Everyone that voted for him this is on you!!!

This is not my first time saying this
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus

sycasey
But what about the confederate statues? Are they okay?
okaydo

sp4149
dajo9 said:

The question of why there wasn't an armed, police presence already in place to prevent this needs to be the subject of a massive, public investigation.
The Capitol is Federal property and the local police have no police authority unless granted by the Department of Justice (aka Trump's stooges).

If DOD has called off the deployment of the National Guard requested by Pelosi, then it is obvious that the Grump Administration does not want to intervene. The Capitol Police used to be part of the Park Service (Interior), not part of DOJ. Now they are governed by Congress, AKA they are on their own if the Executive Branch stands down.

It's a lonely feeling when you call for mutual aid and no one answers the phone.
sp4149
okaydo said:

Fox News reporters gurgling (choking on their own words) is little solace.
But also memorable.
Econ For Dummies
B.A. Bearacus said:

Egging people on and radicalizing them is all well and good until it;s your safety on the line and you have some real skin in the game.

Those Republicans reaped what they sowed.
sycasey
hanky1
okaydo
going4roses
"If you don't understand white supremacy, what it is and how it works, everything else you think you understand will only confuse you."
going4roses
Eastern Oregon Bear
sycasey said:

Will 1100 be enough?
BearChemist
This is not merely a breach into the Capitol. The congress is in session to certify the presidential electoral vote. This is denying the legal process for the president-elect to take over the administration. This is in fact a coup.
Unit2Sucks
This is shocking but not surprising. Trump loudly encouraged this sedition and there are tens of millions of deplorables dumb enough to fall for his con.

For months the deplorables here have been claiming that conservatives are non-violent, law-abiding citizens and that we needed to watch out for those crazy Biden supporters.

This is all the proof you need that the usual suspects were as wrong as we all thought they were this summer when they claimed that violent democrats were the real concern and not MAGAts. On the one hand they pointed out some random Antifa violence (with no connection to organized politics or the democratic party) and looters and on the other hand you have Trump voters openly encouraged by Trump and his surrogates to rise up in arms to prevent the peaceful transfer of power. It's a sad day for American democracy. Not because we won't get through it, but because when this is all said and done we are still going to be a nation with tens of millions of deplorables and the people who enable them in order to achieve their ulterior motives.
Eastern Oregon Bear
going4roses said:

Maybe if we let them all take their selfies they will go away. "Hey Cletus, let me show you the time I owned all those government basstards!"
going4roses
BearlyCareAnymore
hanky1 said:

You own this
hanky1
OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

You own this

I hate rioting of all types - this one and the last one. I called out the rioting in Seattle and Portland while many of you clowns were defending them. Now you are calling out this rioting but never did the ones on the NW. atleast I'm consistent. You guys are just hypocrites.
going4roses
Sebastabear
going4roses said:

It's a full on MadMax movie. I lean conservative on a lot of stuff, but enough is more than enough. These "protesters" need to be in jail now. Their leaders, including Tump, need to join them there. This isn't a game. This is our country.
going4roses
going4roses
Sebastabear said:

going4roses said:

It's a full on MadMax movie. I lean conservative on a lot of stuff, but enough is more than enough. These "protesters" need to be in jail now. Their leaders, including Tump, need to join them there. This isn't a game. This is our country.

I truly hope it's not too late
okaydo
ACAF

sycasey
hanky1 said:

OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

You own this

I hate rioting of all types - this one and the last one. I called out the rioting in Seattle and Portland while many of you clowns were defending them. Now you are calling out this rioting but never did the ones on the NW. atleast I'm consistent. You guys are just hypocrites.
I know you are probably just trolling, but if you really can't see why this is different then I feel sorry for you.
Bubba_Bear84
hanky1 said:

dajo9 said:

hanky1 said:

These two right here are some of the stupidest among us

It hurts to look in the mirror right?

Oh that's right, I forgot when the left stormed the capitol building four years ago. Oh wait.... They didn't.
okaydo

going4roses
ACAF ?
okaydo

okaydo
going4roses said:

ACAF ?

F is for Friends

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.