Meanwhile in capital hill

116,566 Views | 1277 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by concordtom
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
calbear93
B.A. Bearacus said:

The first death.

Will not be the last.
Can we not distribute pictures of victims (assuming she is a staff or was otherwise entitled to be there)? At least until family has been notified?
okaydo

sycasey
B.A. Bearacus said:

It's really not unclear at all why the President didn't authorize it.
B.A. Bearacus
BearForce2
B.A. Bearacus said:

And one day, you will quote Donald Trump when it suits you.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
OneKeg
Armed mob carrying a traitor flag storming and dispersing legislators confirming an election. Pipe bombs at the DNC, RNC and Capitol. A gallows and noose erected on the grounds.

Totally the same as vandalism of stores.
Bobodeluxe
"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part! You can't even passively take part! And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels ... upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!"
GoOskie
okaydo said:

Tools on Fresno station KMJ was just saying that rioters weren't "regular" MAGA, but QANON.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
calbear93
OneKeg said:

Armed mob carrying a traitor flag storming and dispersing legislators confirming an election. Pipe bombs at the DNC, RNC and Capitol. A gallows and noose erected on the grounds.

Totally the same as vandalism of stores.
Your argument is valid other than characterizing it as "vandalism". It was theft, mayhem and looting.

But this is treason and terrorism and a violent attack on our government. No comparison.
calbear93
GoOskie said:

okaydo said:

Tools on Fresno station KMJ was just saying that rioters weren't "regular" MAGA, but QANON.
What's the difference?
calbear93
BearForce2 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Come on BF2. No one is quoting Trump other than to start a conversation of "Can you believe a president / a former president said something so destructive?"
BearForce2
calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

Come on BF2. No one is quoting Trump other than to start a conversation of "Can you believe a president / a former president said something so destructive?"
Why not? Trump was a Democrat before, anything is possible.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
dimitrig
calbear93 said:

And why don't we have decent dental care for everyone?

Republicans keep voting against it.
BearForce2
smh
Bobodeluxe said:

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part! You can't even passively take part! And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels ... upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!"
mario lives..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Savio
calbear93
dimitrig said:

calbear93 said:

And why don't we have decent dental care for everyone?

Republicans keep voting against it.
Clearly those who need it the most are the ones who vote against it. Whoever told them three teeth and an assault rifle are enough was lying.
calbear93
BearForce2 said:

Come on, man. It is like saying that John Doe should not be harmed, but here is his address and here are the reasons any harm to him are fully justified and it would be a great day when he is harmed.

Does that sound like something promoting peace?
GoOskie
OaktownBear said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

Imagine quoting that Russiagating ****** Chalupa. Might as well throw us twitidiot quotes from hillary too.
Why do you hate America?

Let the traitors all name themselves.
These motherf@ckers outed themselves here a long time ago.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
calbear93
BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

Because he cannot say anything cogent that is not somehow wrapped around himself and up his ass.
BearlyCareAnymore
calbear93 said:

okaydo said:

One thing about social media that I am thankful for is that these ****ing traitors are implicating themselves. Hope they rot in jail
That is just Antifa in a very convincing mask hijacking his account.
calbear93
OaktownBear said:

calbear93 said:

okaydo said:

One thing about social media that I am thankful for is that these ****ing traitors are implicating themselves. Hope they rot in jail
That is just Antifa in a very convincing mask hijacking his account.
Good. Then we can charge these *******s for the riots in Portland and Seattle too. But let's start with treason first.
BearForce2
calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

Because he cannot say anything cogent that is not somehow wrapped around himself and up his ass.
C'mon man you don't want to play this game man. C'mon man.
calbear93
BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

No I don't. I don't respect or agree with anyone who gleefully takes in what is happening to my ****ing country, whether it is you or Trump. So let's stop. No ****ing sane person would think this is OK or what Trump is or has been doing is OK. No way.

So, no I don't want to play "this game". I am angry beyond measure and I am annoyed the heck with you that you think this is a "game".
Sebastabear
This is a statement just released by Jay Timmons, who is the head of the National Association of Manufacturers and the former executive director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee. I agree with every word. Major trade groups are now advocating that the Vice President remove the sitting president using the 25th Amendment. Literally beyond belief this is where we've come to as a country.

Quote:

"Armed violent protestors who support the baseless claim by outgoing President Trump that he somehow won an election that he overwhelmingly lost have stormed the U.S. Capitol today, attacking police officers and first responders, because Trump refused to accept defeat in a free and fair election. Throughout this whole disgusting episode, Trump has been cheered on by members of his own party, adding fuel to the distrust that has enflamed violent anger. This is not law and order. This is chaos. It is mob rule. It is dangerous. This is sedition and should be treated as such. The outgoing president incited violence in an attempt to retain power, and any elected leader defending him is violating their oath to the Constitution and rejecting democracy in favor of anarchy. Anyone indulging conspiracy theories to raise campaign dollars is complicit. Vice President Pence, who was evacuated from the Capitol, should seriously consider working with the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment to preserve democracy.
This is not the vision of America that manufacturers believe in and work so hard to defend. Across America today, millions of manufacturing workers are helping our nation fight the deadly pandemic that has already taken hundreds of thousands of lives. We are trying to rebuild an economy and save and rebuild lives. But none of that will matter if our leaders refuse to fend off this attack on America and our democracy -- because our very system of government, which underpins our very way of life, will crumble."

calbear93
Sebastabear said:

This is a statement just released by Jay Timmons, who is the head of the National Association of Manufacturers and the former executive director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee. I agree with every word. Major trade groups are now advocating that the Vice President remove the sitting president using the 25th Amendment. Literally beyond belief this is where we've come to as a country.

Quote:

"Armed violent protestors who support the baseless claim by outgoing President Trump that he somehow won an election that he overwhelmingly lost have stormed the U.S. Capitol today, attacking police officers and first responders, because Trump refused to accept defeat in a free and fair election. Throughout this whole disgusting episode, Trump has been cheered on by members of his own party, adding fuel to the distrust that has enflamed violent anger. This is not law and order. This is chaos. It is mob rule. It is dangerous. This is sedition and should be treated as such. The outgoing president incited violence in an attempt to retain power, and any elected leader defending him is violating their oath to the Constitution and rejecting democracy in favor of anarchy. Anyone indulging conspiracy theories to raise campaign dollars is complicit. Vice President Pence, who was evacuated from the Capitol, should seriously consider working with the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment to preserve democracy.
This is not the vision of America that manufacturers believe in and work so hard to defend. Across America today, millions of manufacturing workers are helping our nation fight the deadly pandemic that has already taken hundreds of thousands of lives. We are trying to rebuild an economy and save and rebuild lives. But none of that will matter if our leaders refuse to fend off this attack on America and our democracy -- because our very system of government, which underpins our very way of life, will crumble."

Well, they lost the commerce/business, state rights, smaller federal government, and law and order arguments. They even lost the stock market will crash argument. What the **** do they have left?
NYCGOBEARS
Sebastabear said:

Quote:

They'll still donate to elect Trump's enablers next election. Watch.
BearlyCareAnymore
B.A. Bearacus said:

This was enough to move me to email my Congresswoman to demand impeachment tomorrow. The Democrats need to call for him to be stripped of the right to ever run for office and let the Republicans in the Senate go on record failing to act.
NYCGOBEARS

Hope this is true.
BearForce2
calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

No I don't. I don't respect or agree with anyone who gleefully takes in what is happening to my ****ing country, whether it is you or Trump. So let's stop. No ****ing sane person would think this is OK or what Trump is or has been doing is OK. No way.

So, no I don't want to play "this game". I am angry beyond measure and I am annoyed the heck with you that you think this is a "game".
I don't think is this is a game, only this message board, and you have the choice not to respond, take your anger elsewhere...."glee, ****ing, up his ass" are your choice of words in my response to a post that wasn't originally directed at you, see above thread.
B.A. Bearacus
BearlyCareAnymore
calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

You go 93! This was what I was trying to say to you. We may disagree. Hell, we may even effing hate each other. But we have a lot more in common than either have with this ilk. We all need to join hands to fight these asshats and shove them to political obscurity. Threats to our country are far more important to deal with than well thought out opposing positions on policy.
okaydo

BearForce2
BearlyCareAnymore
BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

I don't think is this is a game, only this message board, and you have the choice not to respond, take your anger elsewhere...."glee, ****ing, up his ass" are your choice of words in my response to a post that wasn't originally directed at you, see above thread.
Why do you hate America, traitor?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.