Meanwhile in capital hill

116,591 Views | 1277 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by concordtom
calbear93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OaktownBear said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

And one day, you will quote Donald Trump when it suits you.

Come on BF2. No one is quoting Trump other than to start a conversation of "Can you believe a president / a former president said something so destructive?"
Why not? Trump was a Democrat before, anything is possible.

Because he cannot say anything cogent that is not somehow wrapped around himself and up his ass.
C'mon man you don't want to play this game man. C'mon man.

No I don't. I don't respect or agree with anyone who gleefully takes in what is happening to my ****ing country, whether it is you or Trump. So let's stop. No ****ing sane person would think this is OK or what Trump is or has been doing is OK. No way.

So, no I don't want to play "this game". I am angry beyond measure and I am annoyed the heck with you that you think this is a "game".
You go 93! This was what I was trying to say to you. We may disagree. Hell, we may even effing hate each other. But we have a lot more in common than either have with this ilk. We all need to join hands to fight these asshats and shove them to political obscurity. Threats to our country are far more important to deal with than well thought out opposing positions on policy.
Yes, we may disagree vehemently on what is best for our country, but we both love our country and hate those who will undermine our country or our constitution for selfish or ignorant reason. On that we could not agree more.
golden sloth
General Question:

Is today rock bottom, or does it get worse from here?
BearlyCareAnymore
BearForce2 said:

So funny!

We don't need police. An armed force invaded the Capitol. It is the military's job to go in and mow them down.
BearForce2
OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

Come on BF2. No one is quoting Trump other than to start a conversation of "Can you believe a president / a former president said something so destructive?"

Because he cannot say anything cogent that is not somehow wrapped around himself and up his ass.

No I don't. I don't respect or agree with anyone who gleefully takes in what is happening to my ****ing country, whether it is you or Trump. So let's stop. No ****ing sane person would think this is OK or what Trump is or has been doing is OK. No way.

So, no I don't want to play "this game". I am angry beyond measure and I am annoyed the heck with you that you think this is a "game".
I don't think is this is a game, only this message board, and you have the choice not to respond, take your anger elsewhere...."glee, ****ing, up his ass" are your choice of words in my response to a post that wasn't originally directed at you, see above thread.
Why do you hate America, traitor?
Why do your kids hate you?
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearlyCareAnymore
calbear93 said:

OaktownBear said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

You go 93! This was what I was trying to say to you. We may disagree. Hell, we may even effing hate each other. But we have a lot more in common than either have with this ilk. We all need to join hands to fight these asshats and shove them to political obscurity. Threats to our country are far more important to deal with than well thought out opposing positions on policy.
Yes, we may disagree vehemently on what is best for our country, but we both love our country and hate those who will undermine our country or our constitution for selfish or ignorant reason. On that we could not agree more.
My biggest disappointment, 93, is not you. It isn't even the whackos who actually believe Trump. There are nuts on both sides. It is the people who know what Trump is, know how incompetent and dangerous he is, who voted for and enabled him every step of the way for their own political purposes. Those that not only didn't have courage to respond but chose to advance their political career by placating this bullshyte. Yeah, most of our politicians on all sides live by an alternative morality, but these people crossed the line. They need to be politically punished.

Beto should spend the next 4 years pinning this on Ted Cruz's ass.
BearlyCareAnymore
BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

I don't think is this is a game, only this message board, and you have the choice not to respond, take your anger elsewhere...."glee, ****ing, up his ass" are your choice of words in my response to a post that wasn't originally directed at you, see above thread.
Why do you hate America, traitor?
Why do your kids hate you?
Snappy comeback, traitor.

The jerk store called. They are running out of you.
hanky1
I hate rioting of all kinds, in any variety, under any circumstance. Only in 2021 is this a controversial statement.

Honestly I think all those rioters in DC should get a good beating. The same beating I advocated for for those rioters in Portland.

I'm just pointing out that many of you are selective in your hatred of rioting. If that makes you upset, then that's on you. Not me.
BearlyCareAnymore
golden sloth said:

General Question:

2021 to 2020

okaydo
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearlyCareAnymore
hanky1 said:

I hate rioting of all kinds, in any variety, under any circumstance. Only in 2021 is this a controversial statement.

Honestly I think all those rioters in DC should get a good beating. The same beating I advocated for for those rioters in Portland.

I'm just pointing out that many of you are selective in your hatred of rioting. If that makes you upset, then that's on you. Not me.
On this day, your biggest concern for hours was what you believe is internet hypocrisy

Too late.

You might as well stick to the troll persona. You can't be rehabilitated. We all know what you are.
okaydo

okaydo

hanky1
OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

On this day, your biggest concern for hours was what you believe is internet hypocrisy

Too late.

You might as well stick to the troll persona. You can't be rehabilitated. We all know what you are.

Nah my biggest concern today was mainly my job...and occasionally popping on this site every few hours to make fun of you guys.
sycasey
golden sloth said:

General Question:

Depends. Does the rest of our government get together and remove Trump from power immediately?
okaydo

Sebastabear
golden sloth said:

General Question:

Ask the citizens of Rome when the last of the Gracchi brothers died in 121 BC if we'd seen the worst of the populist uprisings and things would get "better" for the republic over the next century. Sadly the first open bloodshed in politics is rarely the last.
BearlyCareAnymore
BearForce2 said:

Quote:

he deadly violence we saw overnight in Portland is unacceptable [] as a country we must condemn the incitement of hate and resentment that led to this deadly clash. It is not a peaceful protest when you go out spoiling for a fight. - Joe Biden. August 30

Quote:

Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It's an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. - Joe Biden referencing George Floyd protests on May 30.

Quote:

There's no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses [] we need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction - Joe Biden in Philly on June 2
Liar. Just a way from deflecting from the fact that you won't condemn the violence because you like it.
okaydo
golden sloth said:

General Question:

Bill Clinton was considered illegitimate.

Barack Obama was considered even more illegitimate.

But Joe Biden will be considered even more illegitimate than Clinton and Obama put together because of who he's replacing.

So, no, it's going to get worse.

I fear for the safety of Biden and the prominent Dems.

You can't unradicalize radicals.

There will always be the cynics of the world who will "both sides" this.

So there will never be any comeuppance.

BearForce2
sycasey said:

golden sloth said:

General Question:

Depends. Does the rest of our government get together and remove Trump from power immediately?
The Democrats have been trying before Trump even took office.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

golden sloth said:

General Question:

Yeah, and he's just proven them right.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

golden sloth said:

General Question:

So you admit it even thought the media doesn't report this.

Eastern Oregon Bear
okaydo said:

It's good to know that Twitter has Public Interest, Civic Integrity and Violent Threats policies. I've never seen much evidence of it before today.
okaydo

okaydo

sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

golden sloth said:

General Question:

So you admit it even thought the media doesn't report this.
Yes, I admit that Trump deserved to be removed from office long before this.
AunBear89
BearForce2 said:

False equivalency, pinhead. Not a single city or town was burned down. And I've heard most of the rioters this summer we're Proud Boys and brain dead MAGAts like you. Lots of people are saying.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
AunBear89
How do you find the time to troll BI when there is so much garbage to pick up on the side of the road. Back to work, Orange vest!
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
okaydo

blungld
I sent to my representatives: "Please remove the president of the United States immediately before he incites more violence and pardons those who do; prosecute the seditious persons who perpetrated or encouraged insurrection (Rudy & Flynn); and call for the resignation by all the enablers of the president and those who stood against lawful election process (Cruz and Hawley). Impeachment/removal or the 25th Amendment must happen immediately."

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
blungld
BearForce2 said:

Shut up stupid.

panda
Honest question why is BearForce and Janky allowed to post here anymore? I get free speech and having different opinions. But today was evidence that these two individuals clearly have no morals to put politics aside and understand what happened was not acceptable. Instead we continue to get vile replies from them at their sick attempts to be funny. It's time for them to be banned off BI like Trump is on Twitter right now.
dajo9
panda said:

Honest question why is BearForce and Janky allowed to post here anymore? I get free speech and having different opinions. But today was evidence that these two individuals clearly have no morals to put politics aside and understand what happened was not acceptable. Instead we continue to get vile replies from them at their sick attempts to be funny. It's time for them to be banned off BI like Trump is on Twitter right now.
I've had BF2 on Ignore for months. Hanky went there today. You all should try it.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
BearForce2
panda said:

Honest answer: You don't really understand free speech and what having different opinions mean.
blungld
panda said:

I agree. It's not about silencing dissent. It's about removing dangerous rhetoric.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.