Meanwhile in capital hill

116,473 Views | 1277 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by concordtom
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Here's an interesting read from Politico about how it seemed on the inside when the Trumpsters stormed the Capitol. There are some accounts from reporters seated with the overflow congress members as well as others around the building and others outside. I have a somewhat more favorable view of the Capitol Police as it appears there was a pitched battle going on that was worse than it appeared from the videos I've seen. However, I was stunned to read that there are 2,000 officers in the Capitol Police force. Where were most of them? It seems like far more than they should need 99.9% of the time but when they were needed, they came up very small.

'Is This Really Happening?': A real-time account of the hours when rioters breached the Capitol and brought the government to a halt
This capitol police officer needs to be arrested
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
okaydo
So that's why Graham kissed Trump's ass.

BearForce2

What about these guys, should they be arrested?
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
Sebastabear
dajo9 said:

Here's an interesting read from Politico about how it seemed on the inside when the Trumpsters stormed the Capitol. There are some accounts from reporters seated with the overflow congress members as well as others around the building and others outside. I have a somewhat more favorable view of the Capitol Police as it appears there was a pitched battle going on that was worse than it appeared from the videos I've seen. However, I was stunned to read that there are 2,000 officers in the Capitol Police force. Where were most of them? It seems like far more than they should need 99.9% of the time but when they were needed, they came up very small.

'Is This Really Happening?': A real-time account of the hours when rioters breached the Capitol and brought the government to a halt

The rot is clearly inside the system. This officer should be tried for felony murder. He betrayed his oath and his duty and one of his fellow officers died during this coup attempt. There's no hole dark enough or deep enough he doesn't deserve to be thrown into.
going4roses
dajo9 said:

Law enforcement is corrupt.
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus

"[H]e still told his supporters to fight. How are they supposed to take that? It's an order from the president. And so that's what they did. They came up and they fought and people were harmed, and injured and died."
okaydo

okaydo

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJxKMArpN0_/
okaydo
B.A. Bearacus
This service, which is now the far right's favorite live-streaming platform, was started by two Cal alums. One of the terrorists was getting tips ($) as he stormed the Capitol (he made around $2K yesterday). Unknown how much hanky1, BF2, and MSB tipped yesterday.

okaydo

concordtom
okaydo said:

So that's why Graham kissed Trump's ass.

Oh My God!
WTH is wrong with people?

That should ensure that Graham work to prosecute Trump so as to shut him up and make his posse die.
okaydo

concordtom
Wow. Luke Russert raised something I didn't even think of - if professional killers were embedded... YIKES.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
okaydo said:

Which once again gives rise to the question: Why didn't President Lincoln let General Sherman finish the job?

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo

okaydo
concordtom said:

Wow. Luke Russert raised something I didn't even think of - if professional killers were embedded... YIKES.

Thread from 1 year ago. Click on the link.

okaydo
Washington Post reporter:

okaydo

dimitrig
concordtom said:

I am 100% sure there were foreign agents mixed in with the rest of the crowd. Why would anyone expect otherwise? In fact, I would not be surprised if some of them were instigating or inciting the crowd to act.

However, I am just not sure what the benefit would be for them to kill members of the US Congress. That's something that only an organization like ISIS might want to do.

BearlyCareAnymore
okaydo said:

That's a shame
concordtom
okaydo said:

concordtom said:

Thread from 1 year ago. Click on the link.

Just watched Ted Liu on CNN talk about the very simple case against Trump for impeachment. He didn't go all the way back to all these same types of language Trump has used, but I have heard it and been appalled.

I hope they prosecute every single one of these idiots to the hilt. We could build a huge prison in Alaska and send them all there. Tens of thousands. Lock them up.
Do we have any sympathizers on this site?

It's been so obvious. And now they have crapped in the bed.
concordtom
So, what's the difference between TREASON and SEDITION?
Because I know I've heard Trump say that Treason is Punishable by DEATH.

Could Trump be guilty of Treason?
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

"[H]e still told his supporters to fight. How are they supposed to take that? It's an order from the president. And so that's what they did. They came up and they fought and people were harmed, and injured and died."
Final-Phocking-Lee !!!!!!!!!

Lisa Murkowski.
Ben Sasse.

Who else?
concordtom
okaydo said:

I hope they can find this guy.
Malcolm Nance is a fantastic listen, by the way. EX CIA guy. Wrote some books and has been on book tour.

okaydo
OaktownBear said:

okaydo said:

That's a shame

I honestly am saddened by this. I think him and Mike Pence will need a lot of security for years.

okaydo

okaydo

MSaviolives
So, if I have this right:

One of the insurrectionists tazed himself in the ball sack accidentally and then had a heart attack

One insurrectionist woman carrying a "don't tread on me" flag was trampled to death

okaydo
okaydo
B.A. Bearacus
Footage from the Trump Storm the Capitol tailgate party. Plenty of huge tvs for every guest's viewing enjoyment.

going4roses
okaydo said:

White on white crime

Love it

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.