Meanwhile in capital hill

116,385 Views | 1277 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by concordtom
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did y'all ever stop and wonder over these past 3 days, "if it's that easy to bust into places, how come nobody's gone and done it at Mar a'Lago?"
concordtom
hanky1 said:

LOL Trump's Twitter and Facebook suspended.

I still think social media should be destroyed. Burn all of it to the ground.

Upper right corner > hanky1 > Account Information > Delete Account > Confirm: Permanently > YES!
bearister
concordtom said:

Did y'all ever stop and wonder over these past 3 days, "if it's that easy to bust into places, how come nobody's gone and done it at Mar a'Lago?"

The militia will find its way there after it eventually dawns on them that they have been used and tossed under the bus like every human being tRump has ever interacted with.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
75bear
This thread is a tremendous public service.
concordtom
bearister said:

concordtom said:

The militia will find its way there after it eventually dawns on them that they have been used and tossed under the bus like every human being tRump has ever interacted with.
And I hope they all bring their cameras and selfie sticks then, too!
Pretty entertaining footage.

concordtom
75bear said:

This thread is a tremendous public service.
Which parts have you enjoyed best?

twitter informs?
latest video developments?
comic relief?
mindless waste of time?
Big C
bearister said:

Any BI contributors here?

FBI seeking information from public on violent protests at Capitol

One of those guys (won't say which one. hint, it's not the Black guy... wait, they had a Black guy?!?) looks so much like a younger me that somebody from my past, forgetting it's not 1995 anymore, is liable to report me. Fortunately, if federal agents show up at my door and find the current me, they will probably just laugh. I hope.
dimitrig
Big C said:

bearister said:

One of those guys (won't say which one) looks so much like a younger me that somebody from my past is liable to report me. Fortunately, if federal agents show up at my door and find the current me, they will probably just laugh. I hope.

Where were you last Wednesday?

hanky1
This is a fascinating graph published in Newsweek. I wonder what happened in summer of 2018...

Big C
dimitrig said:

Big C said:

bearister said:

One of those guys (won't say which one) looks so much like a younger me that somebody from my past is liable to report me. Fortunately, if federal agents show up at my door and find the current me, they will probably just laugh. I hope.

Where were you last Wednesday?

I was still in NorCal! Got delayed... was getting fitted for my new set of horns. My horn guy will attest to my whereabouts. But I'm all set for the inauguration!
B.A. Bearacus
Sebastabear
B.A. Bearacus said:

It's absolutely insane that the 4 year old was way, way better at lip syncing than her dad. Kid's going to be a star.
okaydo

concordtom
hanky1 said:

This is a fascinating graph published in Newsweek. I wonder what happened in summer of 2018...

I'm sorry, but this is the stupid-frickingest post of ALL TIME!!!!
HAVE YOU NOT BEEN LISTENING TO US????
This graph shows and upward trending, and increasing upward, feeling of political violence for the last 4 years.
And you ask what happened???

Donald Trump has been allowed to spew his hate speech for the past 5 years. Aided and abetted by the likes of apologists like YOU!
So, what happened in the summer of 2018? 'hanky1' was enjoying his glorious tax cut, that's what.
Quit defending him, hanky. He is scum! End it here and now.
concordtom
Big C said:

bearister said:

One of those guys (won't say which one. hint, it's not the Black guy... wait, they had a Black guy?!?) looks so much like a younger me that somebody from my past, forgetting it's not 1995 anymore, is liable to report me. Fortunately, if federal agents show up at my door and find the current me, they will probably just laugh. I hope.
Well, you're a good looking guy, Big C. Even if a few years have passed.
Not sure what a black guy is doing mingling with a group that is so heavily mixed with white supremacy, but that's an entirely different curiosity.
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
Just sent that to my cousin in TX who thinks it could have been Antifa in disguise.
Even my mom has heard this as a possibility.

I tell ya, there needs to be some laws on what NEWS is, and what everything else that falls under the category of FREE SPEECH is.

If you want to practice LAW, you have to get licensed, certified, and there are standards for how you conduct yourself.
If you want to practice MEDICINE, you have to get licensed, certified, and there are standards for how you conduct yourself.
If you want to peddle STOCKS and BONDS, you have to get licensed, certified, and there are standards for how you conduct yourself.

If you want to peddle the NEWS or BE PRESIDENT or CONGRESSMAN or GOVERNOR, there are

--------------- NO STANDARDS ---------------

This should change, be taken up by Congress immediately.

If you broadcast NEWS, you need to have a certification, and you must adhere to certain high standards.

No More Lies.
okaydo

okaydo

okaydo
CLICK ON THIS THREAD

-------> THIS THREAD IS ALSO GOOD.

Unit2Sucks
calbear93 said:

dimitrig said:

calbear93 said:

And why don't we have decent dental care for everyone?

Republicans keep voting against it.
Clearly those who need it the most are the ones who vote against it. Whoever told them three teeth and an assault rifle are enough was lying.

Unsurprisingly Trump feels the same way about his base as you do, although he appreciates their service nonetheless. I should note, before you fly off the handle, I'm not comparing you to Trump. I'm just pointing out that Trump disdains his base and your comment gave me an opportunity to do so. It's not about you, it's about him.

okaydo
concordtom
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus
going4roses
bearister said:

When she says "it's not there America" I thought about my urban law professor teaching us about the "rational aAutonomous individual " vs rouge vagabond

Well well well
going4roses
concordtom said:

bearister said:

9 of those guys are looking at the 10th and asking, "WTH is he doing here?"

First part i believe he is Kenyan as shown certain other non born (Nigerians and Mexicans and too many Asians)here or first generation immigrants drink that cool aid because they nor their immediate family experienced Jim Crow/ chattel slavery etc etc

2 if he is descendant of Slaves = meritorious manumission
concordtom
If Halloween weren't 10 months away, this would be an instant favorite selection across America.

B.A. Bearacus
Greg, make it official.

going4roses
concordtom said:

Big C said:

bearister said:

Well, you're a good looking guy, Big C. Even if a few years have passed.
Not sure what a black guy is doing mingling with a group that is so heavily mixed with white supremacy, but that's an entirely different curiosity.

B.A. Bearacus
hanky1
concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

This graph shows and upward trending, and increasing upward, feeling of political violence for the last 4 years.

Donald Trump has been allowed to spew his hate speech for the past 5 years. Aided and abetted by the likes of apologists like YOU!
So, what happened in the summer of 2018? 'hanky1' was enjoying his glorious tax cut, that's what.
Where have I ever defended Donald Trump? Please clearly cite.
hanky1
hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

Where have I ever defended Donald Trump? Please clearly cite.
You guys continue to mistake my mocking of leftist politics as support for trump.

It's like saying I'm a Stanford fan because I make fun of Cal.

On the contrary, I enjoy making fun of both Cal and Stanford.
AunBear89
So, what you are saying is: you're an ass.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

So, what you are saying is: you're an ass.
Everyone here knows you're the big ass. Don't get mad, it's true.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.