Meanwhile in capital hill

116,451 Views | 1277 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by concordtom
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
B.A. Bearacus said:

Greg, make it official.

B.A. Bearacus is the little guy standing behind his larger friends in a high school fight. When the numbers favor his side he starts shouting from the back.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
Everybody here knows you are a
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Everybody here knows you are a

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
concordtom
hanky1 said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

This is a fascinating graph published in Newsweek. I wonder what happened in summer of 2018...

I'm sorry, but this is the stupid-frickingest post of ALL TIME!!!!
HAVE YOU NOT BEEN LISTENING TO US????
This graph shows and upward trending, and increasing upward, feeling of political violence for the last 4 years.
And you ask what happened???

Donald Trump has been allowed to spew his hate speech for the past 5 years. Aided and abetted by the likes of apologists like YOU!
So, what happened in the summer of 2018? 'hanky1' was enjoying his glorious tax cut, that's what.
Quit defending him, hanky. He is scum! End it here and now.
Where have I ever defended Donald Trump? Please clearly cite.
You guys continue to mistake my mocking of leftist politics as support for trump.

It's like saying I'm a Stanford fan because I make fun of Cal.

On the contrary, I enjoy making fun of both Cal and Stanford.
You want a get out of jail card?
Okay, let's start with this:

1) Obama was born in Hawaii. Trump is a racist MF who started that entire BS.
2) Trump is a GD fool who has no idea what he is doing.
3) Trump is driven by his extreme overt narcissism. He doesn't hire talented and qualified individuals who are professionals in their fields - he hires people who will kiss his belt buckle, and do what he says. This makes him a disaster of an executive, and a disaster of a President. Speaking of which...
4) Trump is THE worst President of all-time.
5) The Republicans who have gone along with his game have done so as a power grab to the detriment of this country. They should be condemned and rebuked.
6) Voters who could not figure out the above are idiots.

If you can say the above, hanky1, then I will accept whatever criticisms you want to make about Trump's opposition. Basic facts first, though - let's get that straight. My absolute ire for 4 years has been the unwillingness and inability of Republicans to make such Trump bashing statements.

Thank you.
BearForce2
concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

hanky1 said:

concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

This is a fascinating graph published in Newsweek. I wonder what happened in summer of 2018...

I'm sorry, but this is the stupid-frickingest post of ALL TIME!!!!
HAVE YOU NOT BEEN LISTENING TO US????
This graph shows and upward trending, and increasing upward, feeling of political violence for the last 4 years.
And you ask what happened???

Donald Trump has been allowed to spew his hate speech for the past 5 years. Aided and abetted by the likes of apologists like YOU!
So, what happened in the summer of 2018? 'hanky1' was enjoying his glorious tax cut, that's what.
Quit defending him, hanky. He is scum! End it here and now.
Where have I ever defended Donald Trump? Please clearly cite.
You guys continue to mistake my mocking of leftist politics as support for trump.

It's like saying I'm a Stanford fan because I make fun of Cal.

On the contrary, I enjoy making fun of both Cal and Stanford.

1) Obama was born in Hawaii. Trump is a racist MF who started that entire BS.
2) Trump is a GD fool who has no idea what he is doing.
3) Trump is driven by his extreme overt narcissism. He doesn't hire talented and qualified individuals who are professionals in their fields - he hires people who will kiss his belt buckle, and do what he says. This makes him a disaster of an executive, and a disaster of a President. Speaking of which...
4) Trump is THE worst President of all-time.
5) The Republicans who have gone along with his game have done so as a power grab to the detriment of this country. They should be condemned and rebuked.

If you can say the above, hanky1, then I will accept whatever criticisms you want to make about Trump's opposition. Basic facts first, though - let's get that straight. My absolute ire for 4 years has been the unwillingness and inability of Republicans to make such Trump bashing statements.

Thank you.

1) Obama was born in Hawaii. Democrats are the racist MFers who started that entire BS.
2) Biden is a GD fool who has no idea what he is doing.
3) Biden is driven by his extreme overt narcissism. He doesn't hire talented and qualified individuals who are professionals in their fields - he hires people who will kiss his belt buckle, and do what he says. This makes him a disaster of an executive, and a disaster of a President. Speaking of which...
4) Biden is THE worst politician of all-time.
5) The Democrats who have gone along with his game have done so as a power grab to the detriment of this country. They should be condemned and rebuked.

If you can say the above, concordtom, then I will accept whatever criticisms you want to make about Biden's opposition. Basic facts first, though - let's get that straight. My absolute ire for 4 years has been the unwillingness and inability of Democrats to make such Biden bashing statements.

Thank you.
BearForce2
B.A. Bearacus said:

Why are you posting racist content?
concordtom
BearForce2
Fun fact, one of the co-founders of Myspace is a Cal alum.
okaydo

bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2

bearister
If I was Philosopher King, I would not stop at banning tRump from social media...I would ramp it up and have a book burning event in Times Square of all the books ghost written for tRump Crime Family members and I would use the various grooming products and lotions on tRump's hair and body as accelerants.

okaydo

concordtom
bearister said:

If I was Philosopher King, I would not stop at banning tRump from social media...I would ramp it up and have a book burning event in Times Square of all the books ghost written for tRump Crime Family members and I would use the various grooming products and lotions on tRump's hair and body as accelerants.

Well, it's an excellent time of year to do it, because it's cold out there.
But allow me to propose a change of venue from Times Square to 721 Fifth Avenue; New York City. Middle of the street would be good.
concordtom
okaydo said:

Democrats should be calling police unions to get their backing and put pressure on GOP.
hanky1
And this...

This is the funniest thing I've seen all week

going4roses
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sfgate.com/news/amp/Oakland-vows-to-root-out-cops-who-endorse-15858197.php

Ugly ... what should be done ? Can this be fixed?
BearForce2

This is the gobblygook they write, no one believes it.
okaydo

okaydo

bearister
...and when the fuel starts to run low, we start hucking the official portraits on the pyre.

okaydo

concordtom
hanky1 said:

And this...

I heard a mention of this on CNN, and I thought - NO, Don't tell the viewers it's fake!
Arrest them!
concordtom
So, who is this Lin Wood guy, and how come he is not in cuffs right now?

BearForce2

going4roses
okaydo said:

Hmm well ...
concordtom

Mo Brooks, white courtesy telephone.
Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, there's someone at the front door for you.
Rudy Giuliani, Don Jr, there's someone at the back door for you.

Hey, how come nobody has heard from Ivanka or her husband?
Or Eric, or Don Jr.... ?

Oh - they are busy packing suitcases....

Where will these people physically be on Jan 21? In or Out of the USA?
B.A. Bearacus
Apple tells Parler FU:

okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
Old enough to remember when just regular very unstable was enough to 25th a dude.

Big C
hanky1 said:

And this...

This is really funny. My only fear is that, this being Parler, what will happen to people who sign in on the list is that they will receive pardons from Trump.
B.A. Bearacus
concordtom
Big C said:

hanky1 said:

And this...

This is really funny. My only fear is that, this being Parler, what will happen to people who sign in on the list is that they will receive pardons from Trump.
No, its fake. Its an attempt to identify and arrest.
sycasey
concordtom said:

So, who is this Lin Wood guy, and how come he is not in cuffs right now?

Secret Service should be at his house yesterday.
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

Apple tells Parler FU:

I hear that AWS is booting them tomorrow. So, if they don't find a new hosting service, goodbye Parler.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.