Meanwhile in capital hill

107,170 Views | 1277 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by concordtom
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LMK5 said:

okaydo said:

dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

He has a gun on his hip. Time to draw it out of the holster at least.

They ain't afraid of a lone cop with a gun. That woman who died had guns pointing at her.

He shoots one or two of them, they rest will take him down.
The question is: What does his training tell him to do in this situation? It probably isn't "walk backwards with haste."
And what the hell would you do?
Take a dump in your pants?
Outnumbered massively, I think the cops did pretty good. It could have been an insane amount of bloodshed and destruction.
The war is won before the first shot is fired.
And, as a start, those on top have been fired.
concordtom
okaydo said:

They are all in hiding.
sycasey
dimitrig said:

P.S. This Whitlock guy is a putz.

IMO he was always a boring contrarian who said things just to rile people up, but this is a new low.
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

Anyone surprised we haven't heard from Golden One, bearlyamazing, BearGoggles or Cal88? I applaud LMK5 and Minot for continuing to post but wonder where their fellow conservatives ran off to.

They should be in hiding to, and during such time, they should be considering everything. It takes some time to adjust, doesn't happen overnight. We should allow them that time to reflect without badgering into some continued warped reaction.
In other words, let the bread bake, or
Don't break my meditation, man.
smh
> I would expect that there could be a massive security perimeter built around certain buildings. A defensible perimeter from C Streets and 3rd Streets perhaps, able to raise and lower OR open and close OR truck in and out. An unclimbable "mob-wall".

i hear ya cc. but an ever more powerful big bro security state ain't my thing, thanks very much.
smh
okaydo said:

The Arnold video posted 4 hours ago and already has nearly 6 million views.

Anyways, I'm glad his name appears on my diploma.
lucky you. ours were tagged by the infamous ronnie ray gunn.. zap!
smh
Unit2Sucks said:

Anyone surprised we haven't heard from G*lden *ne, barlyamazing, BearG*ggles or Cal**? I applaud LMK5 and Minot for continuing to post but wonder where their fellow conservatives ran off to.
hush child # beetlejuice rule
going4roses
okaydo said:

For those of you who follow these things: Clay Travis and Jason Whitlock have broken up after this column.

Never efffed with him ever he is real life uncle ruckus ( if you don't know google him)

He is the embodiment of Meritorious Manumission!!!!
BearlyCareAnymore
sycasey said:

dimitrig said:

IMO he was always a boring contrarian who said things just to rile people up, but this is a new low.
These people will not stop the rhetoric until there is a major assassination and maybe not then. Whether it is Rubio or nut jobs like this, their question in every situation is "How do I keep my money/power flowing?" Many Republicans have already circled the wagons. They realize if they give up now, they are effed. They can't wash away the stain of their actions. So double down and hope like hell nothing else happens or if it does, they win.

It is the same calculation they made on Covid. These are educated people. They know everything they said on Covid was going to lead to massive death. They don't care as long as it keeps them in power.

I said to my wife yesterday, if Trump or "Q" posted "Sorry my fellow patriots. We fought the good fight and lost our country. There is only one thing left to do and it involves Flavor-ade" How many thousands would be dead within 24 hours. Shortly thereafter I saw the post about people on Parler posting their information and crimes so Trump could pardon them. The only thing dumber than actually thinking that was a message from Trump was thinking that Trump actually cares enough to do that.
sycasey
Unit2Sucks said:

Anyone surprised we haven't heard from Golden One, bearlyamazing, BearGoggles or Cal88? I applaud LMK5 and Minot for continuing to post but wonder where their fellow conservatives ran off to.

I do wonder why Golden One and bearlyamazing aren't here spewing nonsense like their brethren BearForce and helltopay. Cal88 has a habit of disappearing for a while before returning to post more misinformation and be consistently wrong about a topic, so this seems standard for him.

BearGoggles will wait until he has some minor point on which to hammer liberals for their hypocrisy, ignoring all the rest. The hanky model, basically.
smh
sycasey said:

I do wonder why Golden One and bearlyamazing aren't here spewing nonsense like their brethren BearForce and helltopay..
several of our "conservative" posters never left, using their alias accounts instead. esp handy blue starring own posts
# allegedly
going4roses
sycasey said:

dimitrig said:

His aim is to cater to racist white people and the like only
BearForce2

Are you all delusional? Yes!
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
OaktownBear said:

sycasey said:

dimitrig said:

These people will not stop the rhetoric until there is a major assassination and maybe not then. Whether it is Rubio or nut jobs like this, their question in every situation is "How do I keep my money/power flowing?" Many Republicans have already circled the wagons. They realize if they give up now, they are effed. They can't wash away the stain of their actions. So double down and hope like hell nothing else happens or if it does, they win.

It is the same calculation they made on Covid. These are educated people. They know everything they said on Covid was going to lead to massive death. They don't care as long as it keeps them in power.

I said to my wife yesterday, if Trump or "Q" posted "Sorry my fellow patriots. We fought the good fight and lost our country. There is only one thing left to do and it involves Flavor-ade" How many thousands would be dead within 24 hours. Shortly thereafter I saw the post about people on Parler posting their information and crimes so Trump could pardon them. The only thing dumber than actually thinking that was a message from Trump was thinking that Trump actually cares enough to do that.

LOL! I told my dog that if we only had more horned helmets and gear we would most certainly have taken over the capitol!
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
WalterSobchak
BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

sycasey said:

dimitrig said:

LOL! I told my dog that if we only had more horned helmets and gear we would most certainly have taken over the capitol!
What's this "we"? You were nowhere near DC you fraud.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 3% of alumni to give $100/mo. OR 6% to give $50/mo. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear
BearForce2
WalterSobchak said:

BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

sycasey said:

dimitrig said:

I told you I already have a stalker.
WalterSobchak
BearForce2 said:

WalterSobchak said:

BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

sycasey said:

dimitrig said:

Who's delusional?
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 3% of alumni to give $100/mo. OR 6% to give $50/mo. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear
going4roses
Inside job ?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJvrbQmS/
going4roses
BearForce2
WalterSobchak said:

BearForce2 said:

WalterSobchak said:

BearForce2 said:

OaktownBear said:

sycasey said:

dimitrig said:

Who's delusional?

WalterSobchak
Haha. Predictably weak.
You should be ashamed that took almost 10 minutes to come up with.
Be Best

BearForce2
WalterSobchak said:

Haha. Predictably weak.
Be Best

take care.
WalterSobchak
At least you don't dispute you are a fraud who lacks the courage to stand by his convictions.
I will pray for you, bless your heart.

BearForce2
WalterSobchak said:

At least you don't dispute you are a fraud who lacks the courage to stand by his convictions.
I will pray for you, bless your heart.

I don't think the Devil will listen to your prayers but you can try AunBear! LOL!
WalterSobchak
Your delusions are showing. AunBear, whoever that is, owns you.

AunBear89
WalterSobchak said:

Your delusions are showing. AunBear, whoever that is, owns you.

Living rent free in his empty widdle head.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

WalterSobchak said:

Haha. Predictably weak.
Be Best

take care.

going4roses

This funny af
Big C
concordtom said:

LMK5 said:

okaydo said:

dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

They ain't afraid of a lone cop with a gun. That woman who died had guns pointing at her.

The question is: What does his training tell him to do in this situation? It probably isn't "walk backwards with haste."
Outnumbered massively, I think the cops did pretty good. It could have been an insane amount of bloodshed and destruction.

If all the Capitol Cops who seemed to acquiesce to the mob had had and had exercised a shoot-to-kill order, there might have been hundreds dead. Now, some might argue that that would've been better (given who would've died), but I would disagree (given the resulting ramifications).
bearister
going4roses said:

This funny af

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
blungld
going4roses said:

F your feelings, right?

All the cry-baby snowflakes secretly hated themselves the whole time. It's called projection. You might even call it a Trump Derangement Syndrome. It hurts to realize that you walked arm and arm with an authoritarian devil when you thought you were a christian patriot.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
BearlyCareAnymore
Big C said:

concordtom said:

LMK5 said:

okaydo said:

dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

If all the Capitol Cops who seemed to acquiesce to the mob had had and had exercised a shoot-to-kill order, there might have been hundreds dead. Now, some might argue that that would've been better (given who would've died), but I would disagree (given the resulting ramifications).

If proper security was used the terrorists would not have gotten within 100 yards of the building and no one would have needed to be shot,

Once they were at the door our leaders were in danger and I would argue were within minutes of being killed given the fact that where the terrorist was shot going through the door there were members of Congress there within 2 minutes of the shots being fired. You attack our Capitol you get shot. You stand in a crowd threatening to hang the Vice President, you get shot.

Shots should have been fired at the front doors. If they had gotten to our leaders there would be a lot of condemning why they weren't. I'd argue that a handful would have been shot and the rest would have run.

I don't say that lightly. If the building was empty, no. With the attempts to attack our Congress, yes. Until they got them to safety
sycasey
Thread:

dajo9
Unit2Sucks said:

profa
American Vermin
smh
dajo9 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

Profa
(Profa) is a slang term for the media organization that created and the individuals who propelled the word (Antifa) into common English vernacular.
(Profa) is an individual or media organization which identifies with pro-fascist ideology.
They are creators of the conservative buzzword (Antifa) or anti-fascists

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.