Meanwhile in capital hill

116,510 Views | 1277 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by concordtom
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey said:

okaydo said:

I would love to see Teddy Roosevelt kick his ass.

Most on your side simply want to forget about him.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
okaydo

BearForce2
I can print a 8x11 glossy for you to carry it around if you like.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
BearForce2 said:

I can print a 8x11 glossy for you carry it around if you like.

Nah. Keep your spank bank to yourself.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearChemist
AunBear89 said:

BearForce2 said:

When you spat with BearFarce can you at least try not to quote him? I have him on permanent ignored and have no interest whatsoever in seeing his posts indirectly.
dajo9
sycasey said:

okaydo said:

Now this is interesting. Got me thinking which President's would fare well if we had them all brawl with each other. There is actually a wikipedia page that ranks them all by height. Teddy Roosevelt has the right temperament but was 5'8. I'm probably going with the 6'1 Andrew Jackson. Wikipedia says Jackson was considered a bully as a kid. He also got facial scars from a sword strike from a British officer when Jackson refused to clean his boots.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
okaydo

BearForce2
BearChemist said:

AunBear89 said:

BearForce2 said:

When you spat with BearFarce can you at least try not to quote him? I have him on permanent ignored and have no interest whatsoever in seeing his posts indirectly.

AunBear, better yet, don't respond to me at all.
AunBear89
Why? Am I hurting your feelings? Do you need a safe space, snowflake? Is the big bad Librul saying mean stuff about you?

Go cry to mommy and I'm sure she'll give you a cookie and a pat on your pointy head.
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Why? Am I hurting your feelings? Do you need a safe space, snowflake? Is the big bad Librul saying mean stuff about you?

Go cry to mommy and I'm sure she'll give you a cookie and a pat on your pointy head.

No, not for me sweetheart, it's for the others, sweetlips.
Anarchistbear
dajo9 said:

sycasey said:

okaydo said:

Now this is interesting. Got me thinking which President's would fare well if we had them all brawl with each other. There is actually a wikipedia page that ranks them all by height. Teddy Roosevelt has the right temperament but was 5'8. I'm probably going with the 6'1 Andrew Jackson. Wikipedia says Jackson was considered a bully as a kid. He also got facial scars from a sword strike from a British officer when Jackson refused to clean his boots.

Plus he killed a man in a duel.
B.A. Bearacus
AunBear89
If you gave a shyte what others on this board wanted, you would never post again, and delete your thousands of brain dead spam posts from the last couple of years. You contribute nothing to this forum, yet you harbor extreme delusions that your opinions have relevance here.

But we all know that you will keep posting your funny memes and random tweets from equally clueless RWNJs that validate your warped opinions.
B.A. Bearacus
Chad out.

BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

If you gave a shyte what others on this board wanted, you would never post again, and delete your thousands of brain dead spam posts from the last couple of years. You contribute nothing to this forum, yet you harbor extreme delusions that your opinions have relevance here.

But we all know that you will keep posting your funny memes and random tweets from equally clueless RWNJs that validate your warped opinions.

It's easy, just use the ignore function sweetheart.
going4roses
How about Roosevelt's favorite breed of dog gets a go at him
okaydo

concordtom
sycasey said:

okaydo said:

The Republican Party cannot be rehabilitated.

Please edit your commentary in your post as I have done here. YOUR words are the pertinent ones to be highlighted - not Rubio'.
going4roses
going4roses
going4roses said:

concordtom
okaydo said:

Murder charges as soon as they identify him?
concordtom
okaydo said:

Just wait and see how beffudled they become if the radical right wackos continue this stuff through to Jan 20.

The more violent it gets, the more that their followers continue to FIGHT and try to be a Hero and not a Zero, the worse it is for Trump and the Republicans who do not move to condemn and punish.
dajo9
concordtom said:

okaydo said:

By law, everybody who participated can be charged with murder
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
blungld
BearChemist said:

AunBear89 said:

BearForce2 said:

I wish all would stop responding and quoting him.

I also wish that a person as far gone as him could be removed (or just sign off) from the community because there is no conversation made better by his misinformation, propaganda, lies, and stupidity. There have always been posters here who are more or less interesting, but the last 10 years have seen the slow rise of trolling and truly forum-ruining people. It's such a shame that there aren't more reasoned interesting posters who represent conservative and other perspectives on the issues. It would be cool to have real exchanges of ideas with the intent to learn from one another. Instead we have a handful of caustic buffoons who have no consistent ideology or moral compass spouting insults and conspiratorial drivel who now are sadly representative of the national de-evolution and fall of the GOP.

We used to have Cal-worthy discussions, now it's mostly dumb memes and dumber talking points from brainwashed Trump loyalists.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
going4roses
concordtom said:

okaydo said:

Needs to be for everyone from trump on down
BearlyCareAnymore
going4roses said:

going4roses said:

What conservative pundits and politicians need to get a clue about is that Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, airlines, corporations, employers, etc., are all in the business of making money. Outside of their little psychotic bubbles of right wing, fringe, conspiracy media, it is no longer good business to keep serving them. They can claim Facebook is taking over society because that works for their little messaging. But Facebook merely responds to society. Facebook should be especially concerning to them. Facebook is the #1 company peddling the ability to influence people. They are essentially an arms dealer that sells to the highest bidder without any ethics. Well, the arms dealer realizes they have been caught selling to the 20% that the world detests and the 20% have used it to attack the other 80%. The giant just woke up and the arms dealer is afraid of losing the 80%.

Basically, go find yourself another platform. And realize if a large majority of decent people didn't loathe what you have done, you'd still be on all of these platforms and businesses wouldn't be pulling donations and employers wouldn't be firing people.
okaydo

okaydo
blungld
This is even more powerful and relevant today than when he released it. Is this the best music video of the past 10 years? I think so. The allusions in his facial expressions, dance, lyrics, often get lost in the more confrontational staging. This thing is so layered and nuanced. It's a cultural gem.

Analysis of This is America masterpiece

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
okaydo
From The New York Times:

smh
ages ago..
> Childish Gambino - This Is America (Official Video) 748,702,914 views [dropped] May 5, 2018

thanks for the reminder, resuming the 2nd half of Netflix' Two Popes
smh
> who could face federal charges for assaulting police officers

and/or attempted murder works too.
going4roses
blungld said:

This is even more powerful and relevant today than when he released it. Is this the best music video of the past 10 years? I think so. The allusions in his facial expressions, dance, lyrics, often get lost in the more confrontational staging. This thing is so layered and nuanced. It's a cultural gem.

Analysis of This is America masterpiece

Still waiting on a 3rd season of ATL
bearister
concordtom said:

okaydo said:

Don't identify him until tRump is out of office or tRump will pardon him.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.