The Aaron Rodgers Positivity Thread Challenge

52,149 Views | 656 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Cal88
philbert
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I can't believe okaydo didn't post this pic of AR showing up for training camp Con-air style.

bearister
Well , at least Rodger's hair is real….but Nick will always be The Man. No actor can chew the scenery like Nick can…and he has a Best Actor Oscar.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
No. 20. Not bad.

bearister

Axios
bearister
The 10 most important people of the upcoming NFL season

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/aug/02/nfl-most-important-people-2022-season?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
bluehenbear
https://www.gawker.com/celebrity/aaron-rodgers-explains-his-ugly-tattoo/amp
okaydo
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgzVJuiL-rB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
BearSD
More:
okaydo

philly1121
Isn't he dating a woman named Blu? She's a self described witch or something?
BearForce2
okaydo said:

The vaccinated spread Covid, it appears the podcast hosts didn't know that.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
okaydo
sosheezy

Lol does anyone believe in these "teacher X told me I'd never amount to anything" stories let alone a Cal professor
Econ141
sosheezy said:

Lol does anyone believe in these "teacher X told me I'd never amount to anything" stories let alone a Cal professor

Yeah totally lame - and the guy was just there for two years. No way that is true.
Cal88
I won't pull a Diablowags on you guys and question whether you went to Cal, but suffice to remind you that there are a tons of Ira Heyman types within our academic community, profs who are openly hostile to bigtime college sports.
Cal88
BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

The vaccinated spread Covid, it appears the podcast hosts didn't know that.

But when the vaccinated die from covid, they die milder.
okaydo
calumnus
sosheezy said:

It could have been well-meaning. A good friend of mine was really into comic books and was drawing before our junior high honors biology class began. Our biology teacher looked at what he was doing and said "Drawing will never get you anywhere, you should be studying." After UCLA film school he became the most in-demand storyboard artist (Spielberg, Howard, Coppola countless others) then a director and Academy award winner (first African American to win for Director, Animated Feature) and a senior executive at Dreamworks, just an amazing career. And yes, our biology teacher really said it, but I think his hope was he would grow up to be a junior high biology teacher.
smh
> After UCLA film school he became the most in-demand storyboard artist (Spielberg, Howard, Coppola countless others) then a director and Academy award winner (first African American to win for Director, Animated Feature) and a senior executive at Dreamworks, just an amazing career.

coool, thanks. apparently this guy..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Ramsey
golden sloth

Here is the clip, I can see this happening. An old coworker of mine was on the rugby team and told me how one of his teachers hated him for it.

I got chewed out twice by professors:
Once because a teacher tried to mold me into what he thought I should be (i was having none of that as I'll decide who I am, not him).

And once because a teacher thought I didnt have enough passion (which again I rejected as I determine what my values are and what I prioritize, not someone else).
okaydo
golden sloth said:

Here is the clip, I can see this happening. An old coworker of mine was on the rugby team and told me how one of his teachers hated him for it.

I chewed out twice by professors:
Once because a teacher tried to mold me into what he thought I should be (i was having none of that as I'll decide who I am, not him).

And once because a teacher thought I didnt have enough passion (which again I rejected as I determine what my values are and what I prioritize, not someone else).

Wow, I uploaded this video to YouTube on October 24, 2012.

I wonder what class is that exactly. Where is there a food appreciation class at UC Berkeley? (I'm assuming it's not DeCal)?

bearister
"Russell Wilson and the Broncos agreed to a five-year, $245 million extension on Thursday.

Why it matters: It's one of the most lucrative contracts in NFL history.

The total value ($245 million) ranks third behind Patrick Mahomes ($450 million) and Josh Allen ($258 million).
His guaranteed money ($165 million) also ranks third behind Deshaun Watson ($230 million) and Kyler Murray ($189.5 million).
The average annual value ($49 million) is second only to Aaron Rodgers ($50.3 million)."
Axios
bearister
Is Aaron Rodgers America's most interesting athlete or its most annoying? | Aaron Rodgers | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/sep/09/is-aaron-rodgers-americas-most-interesting-athlete-or-its-most-annoying
DiabloWags
sosheezy said:

Probably not AR's stories.
He lies an awful lot.

But it did happen with Trey Lance when he was in the 3rd grade.
His teacher Paula Meyer at Holy Redeemer School said . . . It's not like any of you are gonna be professional football players.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
cal83dls79
I love this thread. Up here in Maine one of the radio guys has dubbed him "Universal Man Child". I couldn't help but crack up. But that said, Green Bay took over as my favorite team long ago when he was drafted. The Lions are in my top three and then my Pats.
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
DiabloWags
Following in the footsteps of this man?

Texts reportedly show Brett Favre seeking millions in federal welfare funds for Southern Miss volleyball stadium (yahoo.com)
Bobodeluxe
This guy gets it.
DiabloWags
Brady looks exhausted and unhappy.
AR looks ready to take over the Universe.
And it's only Week #2.

okaydo
bearister
Ayahuasca warning: Hippy brew can cause headaches and vomiting

https://mol.im/a/11436027
Cal88
Like most drugs, brain damage, or at least some psychological issues that could definitely interfere with a QB`s focus process.

This drug is being marketed to gullible younger people the same way LSD and other dangerous psychedelic drugs were marketed to Boomers.
okaydo
Lol.

bluehenbear
https://www.gawker.com/celebrity/aaron-rodgers-potential-new-girlfriend-mallory-edens-bucks/amp
okaydo
bluehenbear said:

https://www.gawker.com/celebrity/aaron-rodgers-potential-new-girlfriend-mallory-edens-bucks/amp

2019: A regular guy-looking Rodgers, a part-owner of the Bucks, sits next to the owner's daughter = No dating rumors!

2022: A haggard-looking Rodgers, a part-owner of the Bucks, sits next to the owner's daughter = Dating rumors!

upsetof86
AR living his best life man he can do or say or date whomever he wants. He is a first ballot hall of famer and learning not to worry about saying and doing what everyone else think is right. Note I said think, not know. And Mallory Edens is a smoke show at 26 years old today.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.