The Aaron Rodgers Positivity Thread Challenge

52,188 Views | 656 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Cal88
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2034
wc22 said:

calumnus said:

wc22 said:

The Democratic party is literally evil.
You actually make some potentially good points (and a lot of unsubstantiated claims) then destroy any hope of anyone taking you seriously with a statement like that.
You are right. I was ranting after too many glasses wine and made an ass out of myself.
No, you didn't.
bear2034
calumnus said:

bear2034 said:

sycasey said:

I think we can all agree that like all pro athletes who start commenting on politics, Aaron Rodgers should just stick to sports.

I think we can all agree Jimmy Kimmel can dish it but can't take it.
That is false equivalence. Unless you think being anti-vax is the same as being a child molester.

Kimmel made fun of Rodgers' actual views which he has been very public about. He can defend his views. Tit for tat would be Rodgers making fun of Kimmel's actual views, or tying him to Pfizer as he has done with others. Trump has dished out plenty on Kimmel and Kimmel has taken it with humor.

Rodgers implying Kimmel is on the Jefferey Epstein list and guilty of a vile crime is pretty slanderous. It is not the same as making fun of someone being into alternative health.

Aaron is a great Cal Bear, he has generally had the courage of his beliefs, many of which I am very open to or even share. Ayahuasca is apparently amazing. However, he went way over the line on this one.

So, there's this secret island where elites go to have sex with children. Rodgers was right. Maybe Jimmy was protecting his chef friend who worked for Epstein?
GMP
bear2034 said:

calumnus said:

bear2034 said:

sycasey said:

I think we can all agree that like all pro athletes who start commenting on politics, Aaron Rodgers should just stick to sports.

I think we can all agree Jimmy Kimmel can dish it but can't take it.
That is false equivalence. Unless you think being anti-vax is the same as being a child molester.

Kimmel made fun of Rodgers' actual views which he has been very public about. He can defend his views. Tit for tat would be Rodgers making fun of Kimmel's actual views, or tying him to Pfizer as he has done with others. Trump has dished out plenty on Kimmel and Kimmel has taken it with humor.

Rodgers implying Kimmel is on the Jefferey Epstein list and guilty of a vile crime is pretty slanderous. It is not the same as making fun of someone being into alternative health.

Aaron is a great Cal Bear, he has generally had the courage of his beliefs, many of which I am very open to or even share. Ayahuasca is apparently amazing. However, he went way over the line on this one.

So, there's this secret island where elites go to have sex with children. Rodgers was right. Maybe Jimmy was protecting his chef friend who worked for Epstein?

Your brain is so melted that even when Rodgers says, "That's not what I meant," you still think it's what he meant.
bear2034
Do you think the island exists?
philly1121
The island does exist. Everyone knows that. That is not in issue. What are you on about??
Cal88
The key element here, which I have stated earlier, is that Kimmel has been a close friend with a member of Epstein's inner circle, someone who has lived with Epstein for four years and accompanied him to Pedo island and to his other honeypot/blackmail operation residencies in Florida and New Mexico. That person, Lang, was privy to the nature of Epstein's operation, or at the very least, the type of duress his trafficked girls were subjected to. we know this because he lived in the same house as Epstein, has been to Pedo Island several times, and actually prepared the meals of the women held by Epstein.

This is confirmed by one of Epstein's victims, Virginia Giuffre. Giuffre tried to reach out several times to Lang in order to file a victim's case against Epstein, but Lang turned her down every time. So basically Kimmel is a close friend of an accomplice of Epstein.
sycasey
Cal88 said:

The key element here, which I have stated earlier, is that Kimmel has been a close friend with a member of Epstein's inner circle, someone who has lived with Epstein for four years and accompanied him to Pedo island and to his other honeypot/blackmail operation residencies in Florida and New Mexico. That person, Lang, was privy to the nature of Epstein's operation, or at the very least, the type of duress his trafficked girls were subjected to. we know this because he lived in the same house as Epstein, has been to Pedo Island several times, and actually prepared the meals of the women held by Epstein.

This is confirmed by one of Epstein's victims, Virginia Giuffre. Giuffre tried to reach out several times to Lang in order to file a victim's case against Epstein, but Lang turned her down every time. So basically Kimmel is a close friend of an accomplice of Epstein.
Why is this a key element? As far as I can tell, Lang has cooperated fully with the investigation of Epstein so very likely has nothing to fear from whatever may be revealed.
bear2034
philly1121 said:

The island does exist. Everyone knows that. That is not in issue. What are you on about??
Jimmy didn't know that and his chef friend worked for Epstein. Imagine that.
GMP
Cal88 said:

One, who cares if he's a friend.

Two, it's not a key element. RODGERS HIMSELF SAID HE WASN'T IMPLYING ANYTHING OF THE SORT. I watched the video today.

But I see your brain is also melted.
smh
philly1121 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_James,_U.S._Virgin_Islands
> Little Saint James is a small private island in the United States Virgin Islands, southeast of Saint Thomas. It was owned by American child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein fom 1998 until his death in 2019.[1][2] During Epstein's ownership, the island acquired local nicknames such as "Epstein Island", "Island of Sin" and "Pedophile Island".
GMP
GMP said:

YuSeeBerkeley said:

If you listened to the recent Pat McAfee Show, Rodgers clarified that he wasn't suggesting that Kimmel would be on the list. He talked about that clip from Kimmel's show from last year around March where Kimmel makes fun of Rodgers and calls him a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist who should be in the concussion protocol for suggesting that there is an Epstein list about to come out. Between his remarks about the vaccine and his comments about the Epstein list, it would've been the second time that Kimmel is proven wrong, and that is why Kimmel may not want that Epstein list to come out. Rodgers said that he doesn't believe Kimmel is a pedophile and would not accuse someone of that with zero evidence. You can believe him or not, but his explanation is plausible and why I thought from the very beginning that any defamation claim against him would be pretty weak.

That seems plausible, as you've described it. Did he also say, "I am sorry for the damage I've caused, because while I did not intend to suggest that Jimmy Kimmel is on the list or a pedophile, it's clear that almost every person who heard what I said believed that's what I was implying. I'm sorry, Jimmy "

Because if he didn't, then his explanation rings hollow, IMO.

I watched the segment. Rodgers' explanation seems plausible and I believe him, but he did a very poor job of making clear what he meant.

Unfortunately, he didn't apologize, which was disappointing, because most adults (without a melted brain) understand that sometimes the words they say are misunderstood, or the message that was intended was misinterpreted. Most adults in those situations have the decency to apologize and say, "This is not what I meant, I am sorry that I was not more clear."

In fact, Rodgers got indignant about people (particularly an ESPN executive) who criticized what he said. He said the media is trying to cancel him, which is absolute buffoonery. He said something to the effect of, "I read what I said, I didn't say he was on the list or a pedophile. (ESPN Exec) isn't helping."

Right, he's not "helping" because everyone (and I have not read or heard of anyone who thought last week that Rodgers was not implying that Kimmel was on this list - including his good buddy Pat McAfee) believed Rodgers was implying just that.

As for Kimmel, the jokes about junior college and not graduating, etc. were stupid and childish, and certainly distracted from his message. But I don't care about Kimmel. Rodgers is someone I rooted hard for and thought was a great representative of Cal Football. He will always be a great Cal Bear and I will always have fond memories of him, but I hope he gets help for whatever disease has taken over his brain.
sycasey
GMP said:

As for Kimmel, the jokes about junior college and not graduating, etc. were stupid and childish, and certainly distracted from his message. But I don't care about Kimmel.
Kimmel is also a professional comedian, so that is the kind of response you should expect to get when you heckle a comedian.
philly1121
smh said:

philly1121 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_James,_U.S._Virgin_Islands
> Little Saint James is a small private island in the United States Virgin Islands, southeast of Saint Thomas. It was owned by American child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein fom 1998 until his death in 2019.[1][2] During Epstein's ownership, the island acquired local nicknames such as "Epstein Island", "Island of Sin" and "Pedophile Island".
And?? I wrote that the island does exist. I ask again, what are you on about?
philly1121
Ok so basically since Lang was on the island as a chef, then Kimmel must know about and, by association, be guilty of everything that happened on the island. Hell, since Lang is Kimmel's employee, we can infer that Kimmel went to the island, participated in criminal activities and should be held accountable. And that's why Rodgers said Kimmel doesn't want the list to come out.

I guess you took Rodgers advice and tried Ayahuasca. You are completely deluded
bear2034
philly1121 said:

Ok so basically since Lang was on the island as a chef, then Kimmel must know about and, by association, be guilty of everything that happened on the island. Hell, since Lang is Kimmel's employee, we can infer that Kimmel went to the island, participated in criminal activities and should be held accountable. And that's why Rodgers said Kimmel doesn't want the list to come out.

Lang was questioned by authorities years before Kimmel's comments. It was Kimmel who went out of his way to call Rodgers a conspiracy theorist over Epstein Island. Rodgers was just having a conversation on McAfee's show, his comments weren't directed to Kimmel. Either Kimmel is clueless or he's protecting Lang or Epstein, in which case, he would be an enabler. Kimmel is also very pro-vaccine mandate by the way. He cares about your status.
Cal88
sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

Why is this a key element? As far as I can tell, Lang has cooperated fully with the investigation of Epstein so very likely has nothing to fear from whatever may be revealed.

Lang did not cooperate with Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre, who reached out several times to him as she was desperately trying to file a case against Epstein in 2015. Lang's testimony would have been crucial, as he had lived with Epstein for 4 years and known several of his victims, personally preparing their meals.
bear2034
GMP said:

Unfortunately, he didn't apologize, which was disappointing, because most adults (without a melted brain) understand that sometimes the words they say are misunderstood, or the message that was intended was misinterpreted. Most adults in those situations have the decency to apologize and say, "This is not what I meant, I am sorry that I was not more clear."

Yes, now that Epstein's island is mainstream news, we still haven't seen Jimmy Kimmel apologize to Rodgers for calling him a tin foil hatter.
sycasey
Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

Lang did not cooperate with Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre, who reached out several times to him as she was desperately trying to file a case against Epstein in 2015. Lang's testimony would have been crucial, as he had lived with Epstein for 4 years and known several of his victims, personally preparing their meals.

I fail to see how this is relevant to Aaron Rodgers' comments at all.
GMP
sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

You would if you had a lobotomy.
okaydo
philly1121
bear2034 said:

philly1121 said:

Lang was questioned by authorities years before Kimmel's comments. It was Kimmel who went out of his way to call Rodgers a conspiracy theorist over Epstein Island. Rodgers was just having a conversation on McAfee's show, his comments weren't directed to Kimmel. Either Kimmel is clueless or he's protecting Lang or Epstein, in which case, he would be an enabler. Kimmel is also very pro-vaccine mandate by the way. He cares about your status.
That is absolute horsesh*t. Kimmel never said he didn't believe there was an island. He never said there wasn't a list. What he made fun of was Rodgers' belief that the Chinese surveillance balloon story was made up to cover up the release of the Epstein list. THAT is what Kimmel was making fun of. Not that he didn't believe in the list. You really are off your rocker. Rodgers IS a conspiracy theorist. His views on 9/11, sunscreen, the Epstein list, the vaccine, jet airplane contrails (or as Rodgers calls them, "chemtrails") causing cancer. The list is endless and is FACT. Try harder.
sycasey
GMP said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

You would if you had a lobotomy.

LOL. Like, let's run this back for a second. And we'll leave aside that in his most recent McAfee appearance, Rodgers already said that this was not what he meant anyway. Let's assume he originally meant what he said.

He said that Kimmel (among others) were "very nervous" about the list of names that would be revealed in association with Epstein. This can only mean a couple of things: that Kimmel himself was associated or that he's worried about people he knows having their names revealed. Adam Perry Lang, a former chef of Epstein and current friend of Kimmel, has been mentioned as one of these people.

But why would Lang need to be nervous? His name is ALREADY OUT THERE as someone who worked for Epstein and went to the island. He is already cooperating with authorities and no one involved has accused him of doing anything monstrous (that includes Epstein's victims). So how could this possibly be relevant to what Aaron Rodgers was talking about? Why would Kimmel be worried about anything happening to Lang, let alone himself, as a result of the investigation? There's nothing here except vague innuendo, throwing a few names together and hoping the subsequent hand wave makes everyone look bad.
Cal88
sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

Kimmel's personal relationship with Lang was public knowledge.
Cal88
philly1121 said:

bear2034 said:

philly1121 said:

That is absolute horsesh*t. Kimmel never said he didn't believe there was an island. He never said there wasn't a list. What he made fun of was Rodgers' belief that the Chinese surveillance balloon story was made up to cover up the release of the Epstein list. THAT is what Kimmel was making fun of. Not that he didn't believe in the list. You really are off your rocker. Rodgers IS a conspiracy theorist. His views on 9/11, sunscreen, the Epstein list, the vaccine, jet airplane contrails (or as Rodgers calls them, "chemtrails") causing cancer. The list is endless and is FACT. Try harder.

Rodgers was right about the covid mRNA vaccine, its risk-reward profile for a healthy pro athlete is far from benign, and the immunity provided to Rodgers by his already having had covid is vastly superior to that provided by the experimental mRNA vaccine. His decision to not take the shot was entirely rational.

Several top professional athletes have had their career destroyed by the vaccine due to heart tissue injury, including Premier League Golden Boot Sergio Aguero, the best player from Argentina other than Messi:

Boot
Why? Because Mr Rodgers is.
GMP
More garbage passed off as fact. As Aguero said:

Quote:

I don't know the real cause of why I had to leave football. No one knows what happened.

"Maybe it was covid, maybe it was the vaccine. The reality is that I don't know. It happened to me and now I have to take care of myself. It might have been an underlying condition that was triggered. I don't know."
MinotStateBeav
Hilarious the number of Kimmel defenders on here who also claim they really don't care about this story and yet they've been defending Kimmel's morality for about 5 or 6 pages lol. This thread is really about people who are so strongly convinced their political opinion(including about the cult of covid) is correct that they're going all out to defend a guy they don't know in order to score some kind of weird political point.

I'm Team Rodgers. You Team Kimmelphiles blow chunks!!!!

Barkley on the other hand always says he'd punch soandso if they said something about him lol. He's the biggest projectionist I've ever seen.
philly1121
Cal88 said:

philly1121 said:

bear2034 said:

philly1121 said:

Rodgers was right about the covid mRNA vaccine, its risk-reward profile for a healthy pro athlete is far from benign, and the immunity provided to Rodgers by his already having had covid is vastly superior to that provided by the experimental mRNA vaccine. His decision to not take the shot was entirely rational.

Several top professional athletes have had their career destroyed by the vaccine due to heart tissue injury, including Premier League Golden Boot Sergio Aguero, the best player from Argentina other than Messi:

More dogsh*t. And you're hitting close to home here because I love Kun and everything he did for City. I looked at this extensively back when he was forced to retire. He was already diagnosed with a heart palpatation back in 2004. The same cardiologist who treated Aguero back in 2004, Roberto Piedro is the same doctor who treated him in 2021. It was a tiny scar that caused a cardiac ablation and the issue was corrected but Piedro advised that he retire. Piedro stated that it was not caused by the covid vaccine.

There were also conspiracy theories around another player, Christian Eriksen, who collapsed on the field during Euro 2020 (played in 2021). conspiracy theories abounded that his collapse was the result of the Pfizer vaccine. A blogger "quoted" a source within Inter Milan (Eriksen's club team at the time) that said he was vaccinated with the Pfizer vax. Inter Milan's Director stated that he had not received any vaccine. Yet the rumors persisted and spread from there.

Same issue with Aguero. When he announced his retirement he was called a coward by a guy on Twitter who said "You're a stupid coward who makes a joke of how the experimental inoculation left you with a chip in your body and screwed up your career, did you tell your fans that you won't take any more doses or do you prefer to skip it...?

To which Aguero responded: "Why so aggressive? I don't know the real cause of why I had to leave football. No one knows what happened. Maybe it was covid, maybe it was the vaccine. The reality is that I don't know. It happened to me and now I have to take care of myself. It might have been an underlying condition that was triggered. I don't know."

What else you got?
philly1121
MinotStateBeav said:

Hilarious the number of Kimmel defenders on here who also claim they really don't care about this story and yet they've been defending Kimmel's morality for about 5 or 6 pages lol. This thread is really about people who are so strongly convinced their political opinion(including about the cult of covid) is correct that they're going all out to defend a guy they don't know in order to score some kind of weird political point.

I'm not defending Kimmel per se. I'm saying Rodgers is an easy target. And its his own fault. And what does Kimmel's morality have to do with anything?

Are you defending Rodgers because you don't believe in 9/11? Don't believe in the benefits of sunscreen? Think jet contrails are a government conspiracy to spread cancer? Think the Chinese surveillance balloons story was a government conspiracy to divert attention away from Epstein? Tin foil must be really inexpensive these days. Enjoy! lol @ u
MinotStateBeav
philly1121 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

I'm not defending Kimmel per se. I'm saying Rodgers is an easy target. And its his own fault. And what does Kimmel's morality have to do with anything?

Rodgers is an easy target? The guy is very intelligent. He's got a dang near photographic memory.

Are you defending Rodgers because you don't believe in 9/11? Don't believe in the benefits of sunscreen? Think jet contrails are a government conspiracy to spread cancer? Think the Chinese surveillance balloons story was a government conspiracy to divert attention away from Epstein? Tin foil must be really inexpensive these days. Enjoy! lol @ u

I don't need to defend Rodgers, he's been right about a lot of things. Btw there's a lot more to 9/11 than people think. Like how it was the Saudis were involved but we had a 20 year war with Afghanistan. Tbh I just didn't spend a ton of time researching 9/11 so I'm not going to talk about something I'm not informed about, in terms of some other theories out there. Most of the stuff Aaron says on McAfee is his dry humor because he always has a cheshire cat grin going on. You seem to take everything he says at face value, so ...lol@u.
sycasey
MinotStateBeav said:

Barkley on the other hand always says he'd punch soandso if they said something about him lol. He's the biggest projectionist I've ever seen.
No, you guys want to turn it into some referendum on Kimmel being a good or bad person. To me this is about Rodgers (sadly) becoming a crazy person, and about people making bad arguments to defend his statements and behavior.
GMP
sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

No, you guys want to turn it into some referendum on Kimmel being a good or bad person. To me this is about Rodgers (sadly) becoming a crazy person, and about people making bad arguments to defend his statements and behavior.

Exactly.
MinotStateBeav
sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

I won't post the picture of a mirror again on this thread, but wow, you are doing what you accuse others of lol.
oski003
sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

No, it is about the media attacking an enemy of the pro-covid vaxers. This is being blown way out of proportion because Aaron Rodgers believes things he isn't supposed to.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.