Okay, who goes to Camp David for "the talk"?

26,872 Views | 467 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Big C
calbear93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

Even Ohtani only hits .300.
I think you misunderstood.

They got 50% right in that prediction. No, Michelle Obama is not going to be the candidate. But Biden did elect not to continue his campaign.

As far as the overall batting average? Maybe 0.001.
dajo9
Hillary is running. I've been hearing it for 6 years. Bank on it. It comes from the best right wing sources.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
bear2034
calbear93 said:

movielover said:

The Fake illegal dossier trying to take down a President isn't 'poo'.

Same for the Russia Server Hoax.

Same for 51 lying Intell Agench shills - the Biden Laptop from Hell was true.

Covid naturally occurred - Hoax.

Biden was physically unable to campaign- true.

There's a lengthy list.
This coming from the party that gave us pizzagate.

Pizzagate didn't originate from a political party. Where did the hoaxes from movielover's list originate from?
bear2034
dajo9 said:

Hillary is running. I've been hearing it for 6 years. Bank on it. It comes from the best right wing sources.

If Hillary ran again, she'll have to deal with questions regarding Spygate, Russiagate and Jeffrey Epstein.
bear2034
sycasey said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

What is the right wing conspiracy theory batting average? It's far below the Mendoza line, a mere fraction of it. I suspect it's low enough to end your career in Class A minor league ball.
It's also pretty clear that Democrats didn't want to replace Biden in October of 2023. This all came about because of his terrible debate performance.

Surprisingly, low information voters who watched the debate were shocked that Biden was that ret*rded. But everyone else knew. Biden wasn't ousted due to a single debate performance, he was ousted because the Deep State and the Democrats failed to put Trump in prison and failed to assassinate him.
dajo9
bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

If Hillary ran again, she'll have to deal with questions regarding Spygate, Russiagate and Jeffrey Epstein.

Why?

Nevermind, I don't care about your nonsense. The only person who should be answering questions about Jeffrey Epstein is his rapist party friend Donald Trump.
bear2034
dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

Why?

Nevermind, I don't care about your nonsense. The only person who should be answering questions about Jeffrey Epstein is his rapist party friend Donald Trump.

Why not?
dajo9
bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

Why?

Why not?

True. True. It is all a game to you.
sycasey
bear2034 said:

sycasey said:

What is the right wing conspiracy theory batting average? It's far below the Mendoza line, a mere fraction of it. I suspect it's low enough to end your career in Class A minor league ball.
It's also pretty clear that Democrats didn't want to replace Biden in October of 2023. This all came about because of his terrible debate performance.

Surprisingly, low information voters who watched the debate were shocked that Biden was that ret*rded. But everyone else knew. Biden wasn't ousted due to a single debate performance, he was ousted because the Deep State and the Democrats failed to put Trump in prison and failed to assassinate him.

No, it was pretty much because of the debate. I'm not saying this was because the Democrats are virtuous or anything, just because the debate made it clear Biden couldn't win.
Eastern Oregon Bear
dajo9 said:

They also claimed Hillary was days away from death in 2016. She wasn't going to live another two weeks.
oski003

dajo9 said:

They also claimed Hillary was days away from death in 2016. She wasn't going to live another two weeks.

They also claimed Trump was one cheeseburger away from a deadly heart attack.
Big C
tequila4kapp said:

Politico reports that Pelosi told Biden he had 3 weeks to drop, that he could leave the easy way or the hard way. The hard way involved publicly releasing internal D polling that showed Biden had zero path to victory.

Sounds credible. When it's gotta get done, it's gotta get done. (see end-of-Nixon)

Nancy Pelosi's got more balls than 99% of Democrats. I get why the GOP doesn't like her, but it always mystifies me when people on the left don't like her. It might be that ball-envy.

A majority of the people I mentioned in the OP of this thread could have gotten this done three weeks sooner, if they had gone to Rehoboth Beach (Oops, I said "Camp David") and told him, "Sorry, you were good, but now it's over. Period."

Sometimes it's better to take the three weeks, though. Anyway, this should've been done a year ago. Sad.
Big C

^ And while I'm handing out balls-of-steel awards, how about Mitch McConnell: Dude looks like a turtle outside of its shell, but he effing remade the Supreme Court... from his spot in the Senate, the b _ _ _ _ _ d. That's how you use political power, if you're smart and you have balls.

I hate Mitch McConnell.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.