Okay, who goes to Camp David for "the talk"?

25,974 Views | 467 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Big C
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd say at least 3-4 of the following 7:

(can't be Kamala Harris or Gavin Newsom, for any number of reasons)

Jill Biden
Barack Obama
Nancy Pelosi
Bill Clinton
Leon Panetta
Hakeem Jeffries
Chuck Schumer

Who am I leaving out? Michael Bloomberg buys his way in? No doubt there is some uber power broker I'm not thinking of (or have never even heard of).
BearGoggles
Big C said:

I'd say at least 3-4 of the following 7:

(can't be Kamala Harris or Gavin Newsom, for any number of reasons)

Jill Biden
Barack Obama
Nancy Pelosi
Bill Clinton
Leon Panetta
Hakeem Jeffries
Chuck Shumer

Who am I leaving out? Michael Bloomberg buys his way in? No doubt there is some uber power broker I'm not thinking of (or have never even heard of).

Jill Biden - no way. She's the person that pushed him to run and continues to prop him up. If she cared, he would not be running now.

Obama - no - at least not in person. He won't want his fingerprints on this one. He'll send "his people" to end Biden. Then after Biden's gone he'll leak to the press how he was the main driver behind the palace coup.

Pelosi - don't think so.

Bill Clinton - yes. And he brings Hillary with him.

Panetta - no. Not really a power broker anymore.

Jeffries - yes. He's concerned about losing seats in the house.

Schumer - probably. He's an old timer Senator like Biden. Also concerned about senate seats.

Others:

Susan Rice - she's already running the country now and probably tells him to resign. Maybe the others are unnecessary and she can just tell Biden he's been removed by her?

John Kerry - another alta cocker senator from back in the day who Biden trusts.

Anita Dunn and/or Ron Klain - Democrat operatives who will be happy to execute the hit for Obama.

James Clyburn - he made Biden president. Biden will listen when Clyburn tells him he's lost his coalition.

Anarchistbear
There's only one person that will be there

Biden's Golf Pro

The test match for the Presidency looms
bearister
Anarchistbear said:

There's only one person that will be there

Biden's Golf Pro

The test match for the Presidency looms

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
DiabloWags
Yup.
This is the "talk" that your family has with Grandpa that they need to take the car keys away.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Cal88
Why did it take this long for people to realize that Biden was senile? It's not like the evidence wasn't there before...
DiabloWags
SOTU 2023

SOTU 2024

This was "Night & Day" compared to just 3 months ago.
Not even close.

82gradDLSdad
DiabloWags said:

SOTU 2023

SOTU 2024

This was "Night & Day" compared to just 3 months ago.
Not even close.

SOTU was on teleprompter. Biden can still (barely) read.

As someone who is old and has had a bit of brain scrambling (evidenced by seizures) I can tell a bit what Biden (and Trump) is (are) going through. He and his family should never have thought about running again. But I saw how Feinstein treated her last days so politics appears to be driven by something other than common sense and serving your country. I know...duh!!!
tequila4kapp
DiabloWags said:

Yup.
This is the "talk" that your family has with Grandpa that they need to take the car keys away.

This ^^^^

It has to be Jill and Hunter Biden.
calbear93
tequila4kapp said:

DiabloWags said:

Yup.

This ^^^^

As if that will happen. This was not an epiphany for those two. They have most likely seen what we all saw for much longer. They don't care.

This has to be someone who actually cares for this country. Maybe Obama? Maybe some key donors?
tequila4kapp
calbear93 said:

tequila4kapp said:

DiabloWags said:

Yup.

This ^^^^

As if that will happen. This was not an epiphany for those two. They have most likely seen what we all saw for much longer. They don't care.

This has to be someone who actually cares for this country. Maybe Obama? Maybe some key donors?
I think it's criminal that Hunter and Jill have done this to Joe. But remember the old line about the presidency and how nobody gives it up. Reportedly, family is everything to the Biden's. I'm saying I don't think Biden would listen to anyone else. Donors, former Senate colleagues, Obama…he's not going to respond. I think it has to be the family. Maybe the answer is for those donors and Obama and colleagues to work on Jill and Hunter???
GoOskie
All this concern about Biden being a doddering old man is fine and all, but where is all the talk of trump being a traitorous, authoritarian, corrupt, borderline fascist? MSM needs to get thier priorities in order.
calbear93
GoOskie said:

All this concern about Biden being a doddering old man is fine and all, but where is all the talk of trump being a traitorous, authoritarian, corrupt, borderline fascist? MSM needs to get thier priorities in order.
Isn't the point of the discussion on whether Biden can win the election in key states? The discussion is not about how folks like you living in a state that will always vote for Democrats think on lack of character or values possessed by Trump. This discussion really is an objective and calculated view on what this debate performance means for who will win the election. Not everyone will vote based on your views on Trump. So your views on Trump is relevant but just not for this discussion.,
movielover
James Clyburn allegedly helps rig the elections with his AME network.

So riddle me this.

How do the Wokesters push Biden off the stage, and then pass by the first black, Indian, female Vice President who happens to also be a highly educated, connected, lawyer?

Part of the previous payback to Clyburn's support for Biden as POTUS was a black woman for VP, the Supreme Court, and a fill in Congressional spot in California. They all occurred.
movielover
calbear93 said:

GoOskie said:

Isn't the point of the discussion on whether Biden can win the election in key states? The discussion is not about how folks like you living in a state that will always vote for Democrats think on lack of character or values possessed by Trump. This discussion really is an objective and calculated view on what this debate performance means for who will win the election. Not everyone will vote based on your views on Trump. So your views on Trump is relevant but just not for this discussion.,

A friend gave Trump a B, and Biden a D for their performance.
Big C

Jill Biden may have been influential in getting him to run for reelection, but that was before and this is now. She can't still want to go through with this, not after last night. Well, maybe she can, but she shouldn't.

Maybe the Dems with mega-gravitas hold the intervention and then she gently affirms what they said, afterwards.
Big C

BTW (and I should probably know this, but I don't... never happened): Are there any "rules" governing a situation like this, a situation where the presumptive nominee bows out after the primaries, but before the convention?
dajo9
Big C said:

BTW (and I should probably know this, but I don't... never happened): Are there any "rules" governing a situation like this, a situation where the presumptive nominee bows out after the primaries, but before the convention?
If a candidate releases their delegates at the convention then they can vote for who they want. Happens all the time - usually in the context of the losing candidate releasing their delegates to vote for the winning candidate for the sake of unanimity. I'd be happy to vote for President Biden, Vice President Harris, Governor Newsom or others. The democrats have a lot of quality people.
He / Him
Big C
dajo9 said:

Big C said:

If a candidate releases their delegates at the convention then they can vote for who they want. Happens all the time - usually in the context of the losing candidate releasing their delegates to vote for the winning candidate for the sake of unanimity. I'd be happy to vote for President Biden, Vice President Harris, Governor Newsom or others. The democrats have a lot of quality people.

Yes, of course, I'm now realizing. I'm wondering if there might be some way to hold some sort of national primary... pick 3-4 candidates and have them debate each other,

I would throw Cory Booker into the mix, too.
dajo9
Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

Yes, of course, I'm now realizing. I'm wondering if there might be some way to hold some sort of national primary... pick 3-4 candidates and have them debate each other,

No, there is not.
He / Him
Big C
dajo9 said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

No, there is not.

Could they do an "end run" and just make something like that happen? If not, why not? What if no one was against that happening? (just realizing that i need a little refresher course on how all this works)
dajo9
Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

No, there is not.

Could they do an "end run" and just make something like that happen? If not, why not? What if no one was against that happening? (just realizing that i need a little refresher course on how all this works)
You should start a petition
He / Him
bear2034
Cal88 said:

Why did it take this long for people to realize that Biden was senile? It's not like the evidence wasn't there before...

Even the media's sudden realization that Biden is senile is fake.
okaydo
    I wonder which Dem will take on Trump in 2028. My money is on Whitmer.
bear2034
DiabloWags said:

Yup.

When Biden took office in 2020, the Democrats discussed having Biden relinquish sole authority of the nuclear launch codes.
movielover
Is the Obama vs Clinton feud still active?

movielover
Cal88
movielover
"Bad debate nights happen."

bear2034
tequila4kapp said:

DiabloWags said:

Yup.

This ^^^^

Doesn't Joe Biden need to be in office so that can pardon Hunter? Hunter has an upcoming federal tax trial among others.
bearister
When tRump Redux gets fired up, he can and will pardon himself of all the federal felonies he committed and was charged with.

He is stuck with the 34 state felony convictions that will be affirmed on appeal. He is stuck with state court damage awards with accrued interest that are now $500,000,000+.

A dictatorship makes that entire sh@it sandwich go bye bye….but with the new and improved tRump unchained, that $500M is chump change easily discharged with the business deal scratch he can make with the House of Saud, Bibi, Putin and other heads of state. He also has more than a few documents squirreled away that will garner a pretty penny. The $2,000,000,000 Saudi Jarvanka lined up now hits the ho hum column.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
Jill Biden
Barack Obama
Michelle Obama
Nancy Pelosi
Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Chuck Shumer

Based on their twitter feeds, everyone has come out in support of Biden after the debate except for Pelosi who only made comments about Trump, and Michelle Obama. Hmmmm.
DiabloWags
bearister said:

When tRump Redux gets fired up, he can and will pardon himself of all the federal felonies he committed and was charged with.

He is stuck with the 34 state felony convictions that will be affirmed on appeal. He is stuck with state court damage awards with accrued interest that are now $500,000,000+.

A dictatorship makes that entire sh@it sandwich go bye bye….but with the new and improved tRump unchained, that $500M is chump change easily discharged with the business deal scratch he can make with the House of Saud, Bibi, Putin and other heads of state. He also has more that a few documents squirreled away that will garner a pretty penny. The $2,000,000,000 Saudi Jarvanka lined up now hits the ho hum column.

Sadly what you say is all true.
Get ready for the TRUMP REVENGE TOUR!
tequila4kapp
bear2034 said:

tequila4kapp said:

DiabloWags said:

Yup.

This ^^^^

Doesn't Joe Biden need to be in office so that can pardon Hunter? Hunter has an upcoming federal tax trial among others.
Honestly, it could be part of the family's sales pitch. "Hunter never would have been indicted if you weren't President, Joe. Call it a day, give Hunter the pardon and let's go enjoy our family in Delaware."
Big C
bear2034 said:

Jill Biden
Barack Obama
Michelle Obama
Nancy Pelosi
Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Chuck Shumer

Based on their twitter feeds, everyone has come out in support of Biden after the debate except for Pelosi who only made comments about Trump, and Michelle Obama. Hmmmm.

If you're heavily invested, that's what you probably do in the short-term, as you figure out the best course of action.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.